Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734999 times)

Pigeon

Re: real confessions
« Reply #7290 on: November 30, 2017, 02:41:05 PM »
I almost fucked a dude, but backed out, at the last minute...used to think I was bi-curious, but not anymore.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7291 on: November 30, 2017, 02:56:50 PM »
full story asap .. see truhillos for a how to write this
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shark tits

« Reply #7292 on: November 30, 2017, 03:17:07 PM »
is that how you pronounce it? i always read it as 'thrill hoes'. i'm hoping for a similar essay too.

imad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -167
« Reply #7293 on: November 30, 2017, 04:17:18 PM »
I almost fucked a dude, but backed out, at the last minute...used to think I was bi-curious, but not anymore.

Lol, fuckin faggot.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7294 on: November 30, 2017, 04:25:49 PM »
hahahaha

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #7295 on: November 30, 2017, 04:29:08 PM »
We need this story Pigeon.

Also I sometimes have dreams of getting fucked or fucking dudes and the moment I'm about to cum in the dream I wake up

If anyone is a dream expert or like if you have a positive rep and tell me what this means for me I'll gladly accept it

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #7296 on: November 30, 2017, 04:50:05 PM »
I’m no dream expert but I think it means you are completely straight

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #7297 on: November 30, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »
What's the deets, full story. He touch yo Dick?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7298 on: November 30, 2017, 05:57:06 PM »
It's thrillhouse show some fucking respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsdxR0zzNE

Pigeon

« Reply #7299 on: November 30, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I always swipe right on Tinder and matched up with a, "woman." I really should have looked at the pics, but it turned out to be a tranny.

When I got to the meetup spot, I was looking for a chick in a gray jacket. Then, a guy in a gray jacket tapped me on the shoulder and explained that he is a tranny. There was also a little bit about how guys don't really like fucking cross-dressers so he listed himself as female. In my mind, I was like, "A hole is a hole," so I told him I was still down.

When we got to his place, his roommates were home so he wasn't comfortable dressing up...but still wanted to be fucked. We watched some South Park and John Oliver, while smoking a decent amount of weed and hash. Once I was really high, I came to my senses. I rather wait and have sex with a woman, than fuck a guy. So, I told him that I couldn't go through with it and he was cool about it. I left and don't remember what I had for dinner

Moral:
Don't swipe right to everyone on Tinder. If you do, go through their pictures before deciding anything.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7300 on: November 30, 2017, 07:23:25 PM »
yeah, but did he kick your are at mortal kombat?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

imad

« Reply #7301 on: November 30, 2017, 07:41:35 PM »
Takes a real desperate gay loser to just decide you'll fuck a dude for a night because no chicks wanna fuck you.

Pigeon

« Reply #7302 on: December 01, 2017, 12:51:54 AM »
Takes a real desperate gay loser to just decide you'll fuck a dude for a night because no chicks wanna fuck you.
Lol. You sound a lot like a homeless crackhead who always yells stuff about ,”faggots,” and how he cured AIDS in the 60’s, before it was a, “gay virus.” He’s probably your biological father.

Ken1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #7303 on: December 01, 2017, 03:14:20 AM »
I love it when a big girl sits on my face; I haven't gotten pink eye yet because I wear goggles.
Just your average living Ken doll.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #7304 on: December 01, 2017, 04:13:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I always swipe right on Tinder and matched up with a, "woman." I really should have looked at the pics, but it turned out to be a tranny.

When I got to the meetup spot, I was looking for a chick in a gray jacket. Then, a guy in a gray jacket tapped me on the shoulder and explained that he is a tranny. There was also a little bit about how guys don't really like fucking cross-dressers so he listed himself as female. In my mind, I was like, "A hole is a hole," so I told him I was still down.

When we got to his place, his roommates were home so he wasn't comfortable dressing up...but still wanted to be fucked. We watched some South Park and John Oliver, while smoking a decent amount of weed and hash. Once I was really high, I came to my senses. I rather wait and have sex with a woman, than fuck a guy. So, I told him that I couldn't go through with it and he was cool about it. I left and don't remember what I had for dinner

Moral:
Don't swipe right to everyone on Tinder. If you do, go through their pictures before deciding anything.
yeah that woulda been gay, if he woulda stayed dressed up that whole time it woulda been straight.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7305 on: December 01, 2017, 01:31:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Moral:
That's not even close to fucking a dude but it's still a great story.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #7306 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Lol. You sound a lot like a homeless crackhead who always yells stuff about ,”faggots,” and how he cured AIDS in the 60’s, before it was a, “gay virus.” He’s probably your biological father.
If you want something to die, why do you give it food?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7307 on: December 02, 2017, 11:27:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He doesn't sound anything like bawtawd

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7308 on: December 04, 2017, 02:05:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Moral:
[close]
That's not even close to fucking a dude but it's still a great story.

I did some semi-gay shit when I was in my early 20's. Wasn't really my thing either.

imad

« Reply #7309 on: December 04, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're mad for being such an emasculated desperate bitch boy loser. You've left chicks so unsatisfied and curious if you're actually straight, then pussed out on fucking a dude when you know you want to. Legendary cuck status.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7310 on: December 04, 2017, 12:03:25 PM »
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips ever so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:07:29 PM by doublesteveburger »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7311 on: December 04, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips every so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt

He'd do both same time first try.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #7312 on: December 04, 2017, 03:19:00 PM »
Expand Quote
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips every so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt
[close]

No warm up

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #7313 on: December 04, 2017, 05:13:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
No warm up

Nah umad made it very clear thats hes alpha as fuck. Which is pretty ironic because the most alpha dudes are the ones who like cuckolding

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #7314 on: December 04, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »
I might be down to be the bull in a cuckold relationship but I think that's considered cultural appropriation these days

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7315 on: December 05, 2017, 01:01:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
No warm up
[close]

Nah umad made it very clear thats hes alpha as fuck. Which is pretty ironic because the most alpha dudes are the ones who like cuckolding

Are you thinking about Gay for Pay in bodybuilding?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7316 on: December 15, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »
my workplace is an old house converted into an office and it has thin walls. I sit close to the women’s bathroom and I can hear them peeing and farting. every once in a while one of them will have an explosive shit session and I find myself getting strangely aroused by it. if I smelled it or saw the shit, I probably wouldn’t be that stoked but hearing a girl rip some spluttering farts and bombard the toilet gives me a bit of an erection. the downside to this is I also have to hear my male coworkers’ butt sounds coming from the other bathroom and I don’t really like that.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7317 on: December 16, 2017, 03:03:41 AM »
my workplace is an old house converted into an office and it has thin walls. I sit close to the women’s bathroom and I can hear them peeing and farting. every once in a while one of them will have an explosive shit session and I find myself getting strangely aroused by it. if I smelled it or saw the shit, I probably wouldn’t be that stoked but hearing a girl rip some spluttering farts and bombard the toilet gives me a bit of an erection. the downside to this is I also have to hear my male coworkers’ butt sounds coming from the other bathroom and I don’t really like that.
It's a slippery slope from listening Tom bathroom boners to spending your kids college fund on a motel room Cleveland steamer.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7318 on: December 16, 2017, 08:15:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's a slippery slope from listening Tom bathroom boners to spending your kids college fund on a motel room Cleveland steamer.
Sounds slippery indeed.

shark tits

« Reply #7319 on: December 16, 2017, 08:23:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Sounds slippery indeed.
every once in a while you'll read in news of the weird about a guy who hacks his way into women's toilets to satisfy his urolagnia. let it rain down like manna from heaven!
idk the ins and outs of plumbing but i see vocational school in your future.