Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745662 times)

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8460 on: July 09, 2019, 07:01:24 AM »
I sometimes put new skate videos on mute and play my own musical selections to accompany them.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8461 on: July 09, 2019, 10:37:54 AM »
I don't have rats in my place.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8462 on: July 09, 2019, 11:22:35 AM »
I'm a rat

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8463 on: July 09, 2019, 12:34:06 PM »

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #8464 on: July 09, 2019, 01:06:38 PM »
keep us updated on the ghost chasing then !

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #8465 on: July 09, 2019, 10:48:24 PM »
I'm messing around with some ambien tonight, cause I'm not picking up more pot til tomorrow, and I'm not gonna smoke res or sleep sober tonight.

Is ambien-induced posting really what attributed to SChiefs most recent ban?

They're really not that fun to do recreationally.
There are some effects that feel good and cool, but mostly it just feel soo disorienting.
Like floaty, but not in an enjoyable way.

They really do make you act weird as fuck though, if you take way too many.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1272
« Reply #8466 on: July 13, 2019, 08:32:18 PM »
im not sure if old people driving or young people driving is scarier to me

and thats some weird shit to say...reaffirms my age

life, yep.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #8467 on: July 25, 2019, 12:26:05 AM »
I actually like a lot of Supra's skate shoes. The Grecos are sick and a lot of the team shoes are cool as well. And obviously the team is crazy good even if they're a bunch of old dudes now.

All those skytops and "streetwear" models are bogus, but the skate-centric stuff is actually dope to me for some reason.

imuseless

• Rep: 14
« Reply #8468 on: July 25, 2019, 01:37:03 AM »
I sometimes put new skate videos on mute and play my own musical selections to accompany them.

This is the best!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8469 on: July 25, 2019, 11:05:44 PM »
I actually like a lot of Supra's skate shoes. The Grecos are sick and a lot of the team shoes are cool as well. And obviously the team is crazy good even if they're a bunch of old dudes now.

All those skytops and "streetwear" models are bogus, but the skate-centric stuff is actually dope to me for some reason.

Nothing wrong with that. I'd rather give my money to any brand instead of pretending that Vans make good shoes. I hate those ancle breaking, flimsy, bottom heavy, over priced, destroyed-in-a-week shoes.

It would be fine if they went for 20€ here in Gay Europe but no, around 60-70. Are you kidding me? And Chuck Taylors? Fuck that!

Funny thing is the same people that skated tech shit in OG Lynx with no problems in the past are now in need of "grip and board feel"...  Grip for a stupid no comply wallride? Fuck off.

Rant over.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8470 on: July 25, 2019, 11:19:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is the best!
I had a mate that used to re-edit music on skate vids on VHS to suit his particular tastes at the time, he was damn good at it too!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8471 on: July 27, 2019, 01:31:53 PM »
hey so slight ramble here, skip if u want -- if this doesn't interest u at all or u dont care, please pass on by ! no one owes me jack for saying any of this ! and if this is weird thats okay, i wont argue or nothin. to each their own.

so i've been thinking abt whether i address this for a little while, figured this is the thread to do it. i got nothin to lose. hopefully more kicks to gain!
someone has said they thought i was a girl on here before, and its true ! im transgendered tho, so im a transgendered girl. im a big dum dyke, and i enjoy that  8) my name is Chloe. i've had to stop taking hormones to navigate current day-job situations, so im feeling / looking p boyish these days ... nevertheless that's who i am ! im happy to b a part of this forum, and i've made some buds on here, so just wanna say who i am. that is all ! peace out yall

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8472 on: July 27, 2019, 01:39:39 PM »
hey so slight ramble here, skip if u want -- if this doesn't interest u at all or u dont care, please pass on by ! no one owes me jack for saying any of this ! and if this is weird thats okay, i wont argue or nothin. to each their own.

so i've been thinking abt whether i address this for a little while, figured this is the thread to do it. i got nothin to lose. hopefully more kicks to gain!
someone has said they thought i was a girl on here before, and its true ! im transgendered tho, so im a transgendered girl. im a big dum dyke, and i enjoy that  8) my name is Chloe. i've had to stop taking hormones to navigate current day-job situations, so im feeling / looking p boyish these days ... nevertheless that's who i am ! im happy to b a part of this forum, and i've made some buds on here, so just wanna say who i am. that is all ! peace out yall
Doesn't change my mind that you're a solid poster here!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8473 on: July 27, 2019, 09:36:42 PM »
you’re a cute gal and you’re made of magic

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #8474 on: July 28, 2019, 01:38:10 AM »
I pay for sexual services and kink sessions even though I don't have trouble hooking up with people. I just prefer it. I'm comfortable with money being involved and it not exactly being "genuine" as some people would say. It's physical and mental stimulation. I get all the intimacy I need from friends. Alot of my buddies are sex workers too so i'm used to being around people that don't stigmatise the whole industry.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8475 on: July 28, 2019, 02:21:04 AM »
I pay for sexual services and kink sessions even though I don't have trouble hooking up with people. I just prefer it. I'm comfortable with money being involved and it not exactly being "genuine" as some people would say. It's physical and mental stimulation. I get all the intimacy I need from friends. Alot of my buddies are sex workers too so i'm used to being around people that don't stigmatise the whole industry.
Nothing wrong with consenting parties turning the wheels of commerce. If governments were smarter about it they would legalise and tax it but they don’t because they like to think they can tell you what to do with your body.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8476 on: July 28, 2019, 02:22:59 AM »

That’s cool, I was hoping you were actually Armin Tamzarian. Do you ride a motorcycle though?

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8477 on: July 28, 2019, 06:49:22 AM »
no shame sila, and diddo to what soda said!

cheers shalomies  8) and soda that is too good but no ! i wish i did though !!! honestly i've been having such strong urges to get a bike recently ... one even went on the market down the street, the neighborhood tattooed dad is selling one of his hogs and holy moly its a fucken gem. I def can't afford one this year -- but the second i get my bike , i promise i'll dress up in a Tamzarian-esque greaser outfit and share the good news

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8478 on: July 28, 2019, 07:48:50 AM »

cheers shalomies  8) and soda that is too good but no ! i wish i did though !!! honestly i've been having such strong urges to get a bike recently ... one even went on the market down the street, the neighborhood tattooed dad is selling one of his hogs and holy moly its a fucken gem. I def can't afford one this year -- but the second i get my bike , i promise i'll dress up in a Tamzarian-esque greaser outfit and share the good news
Yes

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #8479 on: July 28, 2019, 01:03:12 PM »

thank you for sharing this with us Chloe :)
wishing you the best <3
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8480 on: July 29, 2019, 10:47:21 PM »

You are the second (possibly third?) known and active trans poster we've had around these parts that I know of. You have big shoes to fill after Hillary. The whole trans community is depending on you. Buy that damn bike!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #8481 on: July 30, 2019, 02:04:10 AM »

Appreciate that, for real.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8482 on: July 30, 2019, 03:42:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Appreciate that, for real.

On that note make sure someone you trust knows where you are because until it’s all above board you’re still in the underworld.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8483 on: July 30, 2019, 08:49:40 AM »
I don’t care about kader or his skating. There, I said it.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8484 on: July 30, 2019, 09:03:23 AM »

jk, in all honesty i'm not totally with it either. i'd say i care, but im definitely not a kader disciple. i guess my feeling is that he hasn't delivered yet. i want him to tho. but i can see why u wouldn't care for it. i think that's a valid pov

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8485 on: July 30, 2019, 12:58:55 PM »
Being a skateboarder that gravitates more toward manuals - I find the circus type manual trickery to be just so gross. This combo-to-beat type shit bums me out so bad.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8486 on: July 30, 2019, 11:40:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jk, in all honesty i'm not totally with it either. i'd say i care, but im definitely not a kader disciple. i guess my feeling is that he hasn't delivered yet. i want him to tho. but i can see why u wouldn't care for it. i think that's a valid pov
I’ll put it this way. By Kader’s age now, Lavar McBride had given us his Trilogy part. Kader better bring the heat.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8487 on: July 31, 2019, 06:22:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I’ll put it this way. By Kader’s age now, Lavar McBride had given us his Trilogy part. Kader better bring the heat.
the kid is good, i just dont like being constantly force fed, and i feel like thats all baker has been doing for a while now. i almost forget who else is on the team.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8488 on: July 31, 2019, 10:38:42 AM »
Andrew Allen hasn't been good for like 10 years and his appearance pisses me right off.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8489 on: July 31, 2019, 12:25:46 PM »
Andrew Allen hasn't been good for like 10 years and his appearance pisses me right off.
How dare you! Even though you're entitled to your opinion haha