Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745901 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9270 on: March 24, 2020, 09:03:48 PM »
Thanks mate. I’ll be ok for sure.
I kinda did get away with it in a way, I mean I’m gonna lose my licence for a while, probably 5-10k in fines and van is total write off but I didn’t hurt anyone else
I am happy about that one
listen to cosmic psychos

Yu Dum

« Reply #9271 on: March 27, 2020, 12:53:47 PM »
This whole pandemic shit has me pretty scared. I know I've mentioned it countless times on this forum, but I'm 100% fucking terrified of losing the love of my life due to other people's carelessness and lack of responsibility during this shit. I know a lot of y'all subscribe to the school of thought that marriage is a sham, but I am not one of those people. I wouldn't be, and inadvertently will not be, shit if she dies on me.
If I make a post one day and y'all don't hear from me for a long while then go on and assume that I have gone to be with her.
I love you guys. Please, be fucking safe and cautious. Tell your friends and family that you fucking love them.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9272 on: March 27, 2020, 01:10:32 PM »
This whole pandemic shit has me pretty scared. I know I've mentioned it countless times on this forum, but I'm 100% fucking terrified of losing the love of my life due to other people's carelessness and lack of responsibility during this shit. I know a lot of y'all subscribe to the school of thought that marriage is a sham, but I am not one of those people. I wouldn't be, and inadvertently will not be, shit if she dies on me.
If I make a post one day and y'all don't hear from me for a long while then go on and assume that I have gone to be with her.
I love you guys. Please, be fucking safe and cautious. Tell your friends and family that you fucking love them.
people who are against marriage are fuckups or haven't met a great girl yet.
don't get me wrong, i'm redpilled and most birds are entitled piece of shits but the same can be said for blokes. but when you find one who gets you and makes your dick hard, nothing kooky about hanging on tight. don't let miserable people lecture you on happiness.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9273 on: March 27, 2020, 09:55:12 PM »
Fair enough, but why should we involve church and state into our love?

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #9274 on: March 27, 2020, 11:45:00 PM »

Honestly, work benefits. That and hospital visits.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9275 on: March 28, 2020, 03:53:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

See, the house always wins in the end...

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9276 on: March 28, 2020, 11:59:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You don’t always have to get married through the church. Catch me marrying one of the homies to get them on my health insurance haha

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9277 on: March 28, 2020, 01:07:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

more like your widow gets the house in the end. if you're not married it can raise heck near end of life. it just makes things easier. and asides paying the county $35 for a license, they're not really profiting off of you.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9278 on: March 31, 2020, 12:32:39 PM »
Love songs trigger me and I damn near cry every time if I catch wind of lovey dovey lyrics. Every song doesn't need to be a love song and not everyone gets to have that experience, you inconsiderate bastards!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Yu Dum

« Reply #9279 on: April 01, 2020, 12:04:15 PM »
Love songs trigger me and I damn near cry every time if I catch wind of lovey dovey lyrics. Every song doesn't need to be a love song and not everyone gets to have that experience, you inconsiderate bastards!
I know it doesn't equal romantic love, but for what it's worth; I love you, L33t. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1974
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9280 on: April 01, 2020, 09:35:31 PM »
I've had to stop and have a think about my mental health in light of the recent COVID19 developments. I would not say I'm a depressive person but I have thought about suicide in my past when I was 13. I've decided to reduce the amount of news I consume to preserve my mental well-being, bad news is addictive and it's gotten me pretty bad these past few weeks.
I've also tried to cope by being hyper active and productive in the house. My wife and I have a project to shift stuff around to make space for a bigger study to accommodate working from home. Rather than try and space out the work over Friday and the weekend I've decided to cram 80% of the work on Friday. Keeping busy has been my coping mechanism to dealing with these uncertain times, kind of like Chris Traegar from Parks and Rec.
I need to remind myself to chill the fuck out in whatever it is. Skateboarding doesn't have to be all objective driven. I don't have to read only business or self-help books. I can watch dumb shit on TV that isn't a documentary or depressing as hell.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9281 on: April 01, 2020, 10:45:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
don't get me wrong, i'm redpilled and most birds are entitled piece of shits but the same can be said for blokes. but when you find one who gets you and makes your dick hard, nothing kooky about hanging on tight. don't let miserable people lecture you on happiness.

You're tripping. I've had a great girl for 7 years but there is no chance in the world i'd ever get married. Marriage is an ancient concept to me but I don't hate on anyone that believes in it or still sees it as a way to publicly express and solidify a bond to someone you love. Just think there's other ways to go about it. Only marriage I would be involved in is for Visa purposes.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:48:38 PM by Sila »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9282 on: April 02, 2020, 09:43:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You're tripping. I've had a great girl for 7 years but there is no chance in the world i'd ever get married. Marriage is an ancient concept to me but I don't hate on anyone that believes in it or still sees it as a way to publicly express and solidify a bond to someone you love. Just think there's other ways to go about it. Only marriage I would be involved in is for Visa purposes.

I like the idea of marriage...not so much for the piece of paper or anything. Just to have a day celebrating something that not everyone in the world is lucky enough to find with all your closest friends and family....guess you could just have a party but yeah thats how i look at marriage, could care less about paperwork or legal aspects, more of an excuse to celebrate

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9283 on: April 03, 2020, 02:25:38 AM »
^I’m hit or miss with it. I don’t mind the concept and won’t really fight the person I end with over it but, if one of our jobs has better benefits I may go for it. Not really pressured into it.

@Rocklobster it’s important to keep yourself busy but, you can’t drown yourself. Take breaks and do other stuff that demands you to move.

@L33t Slap does love you. I’m sorry your love life has been rough buddy. I’m sure it will get better soon. You’re an awesome guy and these girls are missing out!

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #9284 on: April 03, 2020, 12:25:09 PM »
Feeling gutted lately. I started seeing a chick who is an au pair 4 months back and we immediately hit it off. Every date we went on was better than the last and we just clicked. Super fun personality and cute as hell. Sends me a message on New Years saying how much she was thankful for me while she was away. She comes back from a trip with her host family and cancels on me last minute when we were supposed to meet a few days later. After being ignored for two days, she messages me saying that she really likes spending time with me, but she doesn't want to catch feelings because it's not going to go anywhere when she goes back to her country. Now I can't even talk to her after she was blowing me up for months. I'm not trying to sound like a simp, but it hurts as it was completely out of nowhere and I haven't had a chick I dug this much in a while.
Just to recap. I tried calling this girl once and never picked up. I messaged her a couple of times and got a few cold general responses before she quit replying all together. Finally I called her out on being rude for straight ignoring me and got blocked on everything but fb. Probably for my own good, because seeing your ex go online on whatsapp or ig stories just feels like you are twisting a knife in a wound. I haven't had any luck with tinder since and she was like a needle in haystack. I'm craving the feeling of being close to a woman again and desperately trying to avoid my temptation to go back to my old addiction and go bang a Korean milf at a massage parlor when this covid19 shit ends. I might head down to Colombia and visit another girl for a week or so in the fall I've been talking to from a language app depending on circumstances.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 12:29:58 PM by skatefresh »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9285 on: April 03, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »
its a weird time to be single, gotta start pencilling in tinder dates for months from now

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #9286 on: April 04, 2020, 10:29:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Feeling gutted lately. I started seeing a chick who is an au pair 4 months back and we immediately hit it off. Every date we went on was better than the last and we just clicked. Super fun personality and cute as hell. Sends me a message on New Years saying how much she was thankful for me while she was away. She comes back from a trip with her host family and cancels on me last minute when we were supposed to meet a few days later. After being ignored for two days, she messages me saying that she really likes spending time with me, but she doesn't want to catch feelings because it's not going to go anywhere when she goes back to her country. Now I can't even talk to her after she was blowing me up for months. I'm not trying to sound like a simp, but it hurts as it was completely out of nowhere and I haven't had a chick I dug this much in a while.
[close]
Just to recap. I tried calling this girl once and never picked up. I messaged her a couple of times and got a few cold general responses before she quit replying all together. Finally I called her out on being rude for straight ignoring me and got blocked on everything but fb. Probably for my own good, because seeing your ex go online on whatsapp or ig stories just feels like you are twisting a knife in a wound. I haven't had any luck with tinder since and she was like a needle in haystack. I'm craving the feeling of being close to a woman again and desperately trying to avoid my temptation to go back to my old addiction and go bang a Korean milf at a massage parlor when this covid19 shit ends. I might head down to Colombia and visit another girl for a week or so in the fall I've been talking to from a language app depending on circumstances.

I know it's easier said than done but at this point really let her go, yes it's shitty to terminate relationships on a wrong note but you've tried and if you keep expecting anything it's already too much, in fact it looks like she's actually trying to prevent you from expecting things, so it's a vicious cycle if you keep going. Like I was replying to your former post I've been through the exact same type of both scenario and reaction not so long ago, to the point where just writing that message and remembering my own feelings brought my anxiety levels back up for a few days I remember; the only difference is you snapped and got blocked on shit - I just left it at that myself, going by the thought that forcing situations is never worth it, but the current one isn't necessarily less ridiculous because then we still see each other online at the same time all the time and just no longer talk. The pill is hard to swallow at first but I think it all comes down to accepting that you and her live in two different realities despite what your past experiences with her were and what the future experiences could have been, she probably has her own mental constructions of everything and just as many reasons she'll never care enough to discuss with you from the looks of things (at least that's what I felt in my situation), don't waste your time, move on, try not to burn bridges if you're a player but right now I'd say start from scratch with someone else when the opportunity presents itself. If you keep going at her, you'll just lose all your prestige and turn into just this one annoying, semi-creepy nuisance, you don't want that I don't think.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:37:08 AM by silhouette »

skatefresh

« Reply #9287 on: April 04, 2020, 10:47:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I know it's easier said than done but at this point really let her go, yes it's shitty to terminate relationships on a wrong note but you've tried and if you keep expecting anything it's already too much, in fact it looks like she's actually trying to prevent you from expecting things, so it's a vicious cycle if you keep going. Like I was replying to your former post I've been through the exact same type of both scenario and reaction not so long ago, to the point where just writing that message and remembering my own feelings brought my anxiety levels back up for a few days I remember; the only difference is you snapped and got blocked on shit - I just left it at that myself, going by the thought that forcing situations is never worth it, but the current one isn't necessarily less ridiculous because then we still see each other online at the same time all the time and just no longer talk. The pill is hard to swallow at first but I think it all comes down to accepting that you and her live in two different realities despite what your past experiences with her were and what the future experiences could have been, she probably has her own mental constructions of everything and just as many reasons she'll never care enough to discuss with you from the looks of things (at least that's what I felt in my situation), don't waste your time, move on, try not to burn bridges if you're a player but right now I'd say start from scratch with someone else when the opportunity presents itself. If you keep going at her, you'll just lose all your prestige and turn into just this one annoying, semi-creepy nuisance, you don't want that I don't think.
Trust me I know it's over now. That was like a completely last ditch effort out of frustration. I'm still on her fb and I almost want to just message saying I'm sorry for snapping and I wish her the best just because I regret that. No intentions of expecting her to talk to me or reply. I would never normally message again but since she's leaving the country I dont really have anything to lose, I just hate to end on bad terms. I fucking hate tinder. Its all whales and girls who's ego is inflated as fuck if they're a 6/10 and usually narcissistic. I can go overseas and clean house on tinder and find solid cute normal chicks to date/fuck much easier. And the foreign chicks are always much easier to approach.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9288 on: April 04, 2020, 11:30:23 AM »
Trust me I know it's over now. That was like a completely last ditch effort out of frustration. I'm still on her fb and I almost want to just message saying I'm sorry for snapping and I wish her the best just because I regret that. No intentions of expecting her to talk to me or reply. I would never normally message again but since she's leaving the country I dont really have anything to lose, I just hate to end on bad terms. I fucking hate tinder. Its all whales and girls who's ego is inflated as fuck if they're a 6/10 and usually narcissistic. I can go overseas and clean house on tinder and find solid cute normal chicks to date/fuck much easier. And the foreign chicks are always much easier to approach.

You could always message her that if that makes you feel any better and can actually keep it to just that but if you want to stay on actual good terms (but won't keep in touch?) then really be careful, I've been there too and it can be another vicious cycle (maybe not in your situation since she's leaving soon, then again my girl is in a different country too and talking is still tempting, the online world only makes those boundaries more abstract), you drop an apology (although she probably already suspects that you're sorry), feel comfortable with the situation for some time then later, even months down the line when you've overcome all your feelings, for whatever reason one of you feels like trying to talk as friends again, shit still doesn't work out because mentally she's somewhere else, you end up repressing more shit and feeling like you have to apologize again etc... Fuck that shit, it's too many live wires to play with, and it's like trying to reason with a wall if the person doesn't think you're worth putting in the effort to communicate with - and then it's definitely not worth wasting your time worrying over the situation. Some relationships just can't be nurtured because the different parties' realities are just too different, or they're at different stages of personal development, thinking we can overcome every situation is only human and drives us to better ourselves everyday but it also comes back to bite us in the ass when shit just doesn't work out because it's someone else who doesn't want it to.

I just think life's too short to stay hung up on shit, be thankful for the good times with that person just as much as you're aware that they aren't coming back for some abstract reason that's probably (still) independent from you and try to free your mind from that relationship before it becomes toxic for the both of you (since you mentioned 'staying on good terms', don't ruin it any further), cut ties for the time being till the stars align again if they ever do by chance, but really start anew. Also, really just like you, it wasn't losing a potential girlfriend that annoyed me but the whole resolution (or lack thereof) on the human level of what I genuinely always thought was a honest friendship. Thing is, we don't always get the last word and need to live with that fact, as well as the others' occasionally debatable judgment.

I know I probably sound like I'm projecting the intensity of what I've felt in my situation over yours, but I think I just know it's a slippery slope to get caught on and since getting back to the top honestly took me months of brutal self-questioning (as much as I hate to admit it) I'm just saying in general, be careful with this type of noise.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:40:14 AM by silhouette »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9289 on: April 04, 2020, 02:30:07 PM »
That post-nut clarity really be hittin

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9290 on: April 04, 2020, 02:49:38 PM »
which photo did you jerk of to first

BieberStance

• Rep: -18
« Reply #9291 on: April 05, 2020, 01:12:07 AM »
which photo did you jerk of to first

The second

skatefresh

« Reply #9292 on: April 05, 2020, 09:21:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You could always message her that if that makes you feel any better and can actually keep it to just that but if you want to stay on actual good terms (but won't keep in touch?) then really be careful, I've been there too and it can be another vicious cycle (maybe not in your situation since she's leaving soon, then again my girl is in a different country too and talking is still tempting, the online world only makes those boundaries more abstract), you drop an apology (although she probably already suspects that you're sorry), feel comfortable with the situation for some time then later, even months down the line when you've overcome all your feelings, for whatever reason one of you feels like trying to talk as friends again, shit still doesn't work out because mentally she's somewhere else, you end up repressing more shit and feeling like you have to apologize again etc... Fuck that shit, it's too many live wires to play with, and it's like trying to reason with a wall if the person doesn't think you're worth putting in the effort to communicate with - and then it's definitely not worth wasting your time worrying over the situation. Some relationships just can't be nurtured because the different parties' realities are just too different, or they're at different stages of personal development, thinking we can overcome every situation is only human and drives us to better ourselves everyday but it also comes back to bite us in the ass when shit just doesn't work out because it's someone else who doesn't want it to.

I just think life's too short to stay hung up on shit, be thankful for the good times with that person just as much as you're aware that they aren't coming back for some abstract reason that's probably (still) independent from you and try to free your mind from that relationship before it becomes toxic for the both of you (since you mentioned 'staying on good terms', don't ruin it any further), cut ties for the time being till the stars align again if they ever do by chance, but really start anew. Also, really just like you, it wasn't losing a potential girlfriend that annoyed me but the whole resolution (or lack thereof) on the human level of what I genuinely always thought was a honest friendship. Thing is, we don't always get the last word and need to live with that fact, as well as the others' occasionally debatable judgment.

I know I probably sound like I'm projecting the intensity of what I've felt in my situation over yours, but I think I just know it's a slippery slope to get caught on and since getting back to the top honestly took me months of brutal self-questioning (as much as I hate to admit it) I'm just saying in general, be careful with this type of noise.

I totally hear you bro. Your experience is very relatable. It's not having the closure and going from wanting to see me to having it end over text in such a short succession that fucked me up. I was hesistant at first but it just got hot fast and ended abruptly. I know sometimes we don't always have the closure we want. I honestly think keeping them on social media makes it worse. My anxiety would immediately spike up every time I saw she posted a new story for months. I just got fed up with her viewing every story I posted and blatantly ignoring when I sent a message. I have already dug myself in deep with this one and I know she's never coming back. I just don't want to end on the last thing I said being hurtful. I'm trying to play the field but no luck. I seriously don't know what it is but i do defent with foreign women by comparison. Just improving myself and trying to focus on staying healthy, excercise and skating to keep my mind busy.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9293 on: April 05, 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
^ 'Mine' also watches all my stories, every single one of them, even the most boring work shit I share (and I use social media as a platform for that so I can be obnoxious with it), but if anything 1/ that's a sign you're still on good terms already, so you no longer really need to press any button and 2/ it doesn't get to me in a bad way but I find it ridiculously funny under a certain angle, like how bad can a ghost be, to the point where I have no clue what she's actually trying to provoke and if she had communicated with me instead she would have gotten exactly what she wanted in the first place right off the bat. On the other hand that could also be a sign of issues or at least confusion and mean that she needs quiet time to make sense out of the situation and reevaluate how much she cares. Not being able to explain yourself to a person is frustrating but sometimes it's also for the best. Maybe try to put yourself in her shoes, I think if I were you I'd just try my best not to interfere with her again (except to try and get news if you hear some serious shit is up to show her you care if you sincerely do) but it's probably better to stop trying to cram ingredients into the recipe for now or you'll just fuel a fire no one wants. Then you'll actually be on the best possible terms and who knows what the future may consist of, and in the meantime you can try and get ready to move on. Funnily enough in my case, since I called it quits with this girl, an older crush of mine has spontaneously started talking to me again, right now I'm over everything so it doesn't mean much but it did make me feel like less of a dislikable person (without a specific reason to cut ties with me to reassure myself with, I went really deep in the self-introspection, then I faced it could literally be a combination of a thousand things just like it could be nothing and thought fuck it).

Also remember people are complex in their own ways, I reckon someone who would just block somebody instead of confronting a problem as a defense mechanism is pretty troubled, or doesn't actually care enough to warrant you caring back, in my case the girl actually slept with me for several nights and was inviting me in her bed when I wasn't but then would never let us do anything but some cuddling and kissing despite my smoothest attempts, honestly it was great (I looked as her more as a friend who happened to be a girl and hot than just as a woman, too, I honestly didn't really care what we would do or not do) but this type of behavior isn't exactly normal either, it's logical that some shit will be up after something like this and running away from what one has obviously triggered is never responsible, but some people just aren't responsible. Sometimes we should step back and realize that maybe we're holding some simple humans with their flaws to incredible standards of perfection, and that our understanding of reality isn't absolute and other people function differently, sometimes in funky ways, they should be either accepted or rejected as such depending on one's tolerance.

If she's blocking you and ignoring your messages, you don't owe her shit. And yeah, I think I'm with you too with foreign women but that's because of the exotic side that works both ways, then again maybe the impression of a potentially big adventure is also what can be scary, it's a double edged sword. Situations where you only have a window of time to meet and be with the girl can subconsciously be rather oppressive on both parties as well.

If you think my experience is relatable, really take my word for it and move on, it's a rabbit hole of depression, I did think I came out of it a stronger person but really you don't have time and energy for that shit, keeping caring in the slightest is a bad investment (but who knows, the stock may go up again later, unexpectedly, just avoid bankruptcy by keeping the transactions simple).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 11:13:07 AM by silhouette »

skatefresh

« Reply #9294 on: April 05, 2020, 11:53:46 AM »
Yeah. Trust me, this has been quite a learning experience. I feel like I should message just to clear the air, but at this point why extend the effort. She blocked my ig but left on fb oddly enough. The first two months were agonizing, but slowly I'm getting over it. I didn't get into the dating thing until my middle 20s so this shit is all new to me. For me I feel foreign women just have less of a bitch shield up. A lot of girls here grow up with princess syndrome. Not saying that it doesnt exist with girls of all cultures, but I think someone who grew up in a third world country with hardships is less spoiled and easier to just be open with.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9295 on: April 06, 2020, 12:39:23 AM »
Amapiano is the most important thing in my life. when people tell me they don't listen to Amapiano, or never heard of it before, i just have to shake my head. such a shame

Had to google it, i read the first few lines and realised it probably sucks if you like it, kook.

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #9296 on: April 06, 2020, 07:03:37 AM »
i came to the conclusion, i think its really weird what social media does to people and i am not sure what i think about it.

so basically there are three girls in my broader circle of friends, that i have a thing for.
They are completely different to each other and since i don´t have a certain "type", they all make me feel in some different way.
All of them are more ore less prettty normal girls with university education, jobs and all that. Like totally normal.
We are living in this pretty big city in europe and know each other differently well.

I never really hitted full on on any of them so far. I just see them around sometimes in reality and more often on social media. They are just lowkey crushes.

So what happened : They are by no means big on SM or influencers or whatever. I have no idea what they tried to prove and what their intentions were, but i basically have nudes from all of them now and it was not something i even wanted or tried to get.
broken down: one "modeled" for our mutual artsy friends fashion degree final project. In one of the pics she is not wearing anything at all and i took a screenshot.
Other one did a photoshoot with her amateur pseudo photographer friend. Its weird arts makeup and lighting. but otherwise completely nude. So i took a screenshot.
third one made a story of herself being artsy quarantaine queen, wearing only a soaked white singlet in her bathingtub. Screenshot.

one of them has a boyfreind aswell.

I was neither stalking them nor digging deep into it. I basically got served something instantly, what for me normally is the result of hard work, trust, closeness, emotions, connection, flirting, relationships and all.

So me being the creep i am, now got nudes from the girls i am into. Whitout asking. Whithout them being normally "like this".

I should be happy and all that, feeling like i got lucky or something. but i have a very bad taste about it in my mouth.
like, its their body and their choice. but none of them comes across to me as a girl, that would send nudes or post them online normally at all. 
It feels like this is some kind of border they crossed because of pressure by social media. Like they get turned in some kind of thirst traps by it. All for the likes and instant gratification.

And they are not reflecting how many creeps like me saved them on their phone now.

Like i am not saying they should do porn instead or anything like it but that they put themselves out there "for nothing" and that it seems to be some kind of normality now, to do that feels very odd and wrong to me.

I realise i am a big part of the problem and i contemplate deleting them. 

Not sure if my point is understandable. It reads like i have some super old fashioned values or morals about womenbut ask for a pass for myself. Maybe thats the case but i am not sure.

dude i got my ex's younger sisters nudes totally by accident too. This fat indian kid at my high school was talking shit about how he got her nudes and nobody believed him, since he said he didn't want to show people cause its disrespectful or something. He decided to show me, so that I could vouch for him, and I fully convinced him to give me some bs but nah there were nudes. The background etc i knew for a fact was her room since i knew her older sister.

I hadn't even gotten nudes from my ex at that point and i brought it up at the next date we had while she was complaining that her younger sister was a thot. She broke up with me 2 weeks later.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9297 on: April 06, 2020, 12:09:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Amapiano is the most important thing in my life. when people tell me they don't listen to Amapiano, or never heard of it before, i just have to shake my head. such a shame
[close]

Had to google it, i read the first few lines and realised it probably sucks if you like it, kook.
[close]

I am a fan of Kwaito, Gqom, and Amapiano. I am not ashamed. I’m a House head but these genres are pure South African and need to be supported by every South African. Let them shine! If you don’t like it shut up and move on, don’t say anything negative to try and slow down the growth of a proudly South African genre.

I'm not South African but have been following Gqom for the last three or four years. It's wicked music, especially heard in the right club.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9298 on: April 06, 2020, 05:58:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I am a fan of Kwaito, Gqom, and Amapiano. I am not ashamed. I’m a House head but these genres are pure South African and need to be supported by every South African. Let them shine! If you don’t like it shut up and move on, don’t say anything negative to try and slow down the growth of a proudly South African genre.
[close]

I'm not South African but have been following Gqom for the last three or four years. It's wicked music, especially heard in the right club.
[close]

Love to hear it. Amapiano is a bit more chill and less “in your face” than Gqom but it still shakes rooms and starts parties, hoping to see this genre become global in 2020

Do you have any reccomendations for artists/dj's/or mixes I should check out?

I love the entire spectrum of electronic music apart from EDM. I grew up on punk but got hooked on techno/jungle/dub-techno/grime and lots of ambient stuff.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9299 on: April 06, 2020, 11:45:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Love to hear it. Amapiano is a bit more chill and less “in your face” than Gqom but it still shakes rooms and starts parties, hoping to see this genre become global in 2020
[close]

Do you have any reccomendations for artists/dj's/or mixes I should check out?

I love the entire spectrum of electronic music apart from EDM. I grew up on punk but got hooked on techno/jungle/dub-techno/grime and lots of ambient stuff.
[close]

I can definitely relate to growing up on punk and then getting into techno/house/ambient later on. with more mainstream edm stuff as a stepping stone/gateway drug to these genres, but i've gladly left that behind haha.

right now the indisputable leaders of amapiano are DJ Maphorisa and Kabza De Small who make up the group Scorpion Kings. amazing productions and dj sets, they are leaps and bounds above most other producers in the genre in my opinion. their songs "Emcimbini" and "Hello" get daily play in my house since I discovered them. just found this mix they dropped like a week ago

and of course i got to mention Thebelebe - Jebson and "the whistle girl", which is the whole reason i discovered the genre in the first place

i think i will make a thread on African music in the music section so as to not spam up this thread too much

Nice! ..I love hearing all the different influences in this music. Thanks for sharing. An African music thread is definitely needed. The whole continent is such an untapped resource of creativity for a lot of people that don't dig for it.

I'm unsure how many people will care on a skate forum though. I'm mixed race and grew up with, and around African communities so i've always tried to have an open mind to new sounds and art.