Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734776 times)

Rob1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1170 on: January 20, 2008, 06:01:33 AM »
i made this thread awhile ago when i was down in the dumps, i had made alot of myself since then. but in the last few months i have been really stressed, my job is iffy on funds, its a long story, and my life took a turn for the worse, ive been throwing up at least 10 times a day for at least 3 months, i sit in bed at night and stress so hard that i pretty much dry heave or barf into a towel before i finally fall asleep 3 hours later, my son wont get the family that he deserves because im a fuck up and i cant find a way to kick my anxiety/depression problems, im not taking drugs, i have had maybe 5 beers in the span of 2 months, im trying my best to eat healthy, i try to force myself to go to bed and get up at reasonable times, after this post you can go ahead and insert the crying girl picture, i dont care, i just had to let it out, I feel like i have failed in to many aspects in life and depression and anxiety will always get the best of me, it did when i skateboarded for a living and it does now when trying to have a decent family life, i lose and have noone to blame but myself, that's all

Although it may not feel like its helping - all that stuff like not drinking/taking drugs/eating healthily/keeping normal waking hours/exercising is really important so keep it up. Another thing to do is to try and ignore the anxiety/depression as much as you can -it can feed on itself and become a real viscious circle - try not to be too self-involved, try and just focus on going to work, getting through the day etc, it can help to make a bit of a routine for yourself.

Depression and anxiety often comes in cycles, whilst your in the the middle of a slump it can feel like your always going to be there but just keep taking each day as it comes and you'll come out the other side quicker than you expect.

I'm sorry if this just sounds like a bunch of useless platitudes, and I'm sure you get tired of hearing people telling you what to do

niggapants

• Rep: 14
  • people get ready
« Reply #1171 on: January 20, 2008, 12:32:08 PM »
i ignore beautiful girls that like me and then go home and bitch about myself not having a girlfriend

Diesel

« Reply #1172 on: January 20, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »
i ignore beautiful girls that like me and then go home and bitch about myself not having a girlfriend

niggapants

• Rep: 14
  • people get ready
« Reply #1173 on: January 20, 2008, 04:23:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
good to see someone else in the same position. i guess i'm just too cool for my own good

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #1174 on: January 20, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »
I constantly fall into the same bad habits and really need to see a therapist to work through issues that have been fucking with me for my entire adult life.

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1175 on: January 20, 2008, 09:07:28 PM »
I hate almost everyone I know or see. I think I hate too much for my own good, I usually find myself just sitting here in a depressed state and I can't find any positives in life. But I think excersising helps you feel good about yourself because it feels like an accomplishment sometimes.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #1176 on: January 20, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »
Despite being in a relationship when asked "do you have a girlfriend?" without even hesitating i say no. I know I'm not the only one who does this.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

fuckouttahere

• Rep: 6
  • theres only one boss i know and it aint reynolds
« Reply #1177 on: January 20, 2008, 09:51:29 PM »
I really wanna plough this girl in but the problem is she's 15.. I'm 19 and I feel kinda dirty even thinking about it..

I asked her what she was doing friday and she said she finish's school at 12 30.. and as soon as i read that i had a reality check that i might actually get in trouble for doing the deed.

oh dear..

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #1178 on: January 21, 2008, 11:18:20 AM »
haha, i want to have sex with that 17 year old girl. we kissed once before, but there were many people who disliked it ... never had that before.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #1179 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »
haha, i want to have sex with that 17 year old girl. we kissed once before, but there were many people who disliked it ... never had that before.

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #1180 on: January 21, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »
i made this thread awhile ago when i was down in the dumps, i had made alot of myself since then. but in the last few months i have been really stressed, my job is iffy on funds, its a long story, and my life took a turn for the worse, ive been throwing up at least 10 times a day for at least 3 months, i sit in bed at night and stress so hard that i pretty much dry heave or barf into a towel before i finally fall asleep 3 hours later, my son wont get the family that he deserves because im a fuck up and i cant find a way to kick my anxiety/depression problems, im not taking drugs, i have had maybe 5 beers in the span of 2 months, im trying my best to eat healthy, i try to force myself to go to bed and get up at reasonable times, after this post you can go ahead and insert the crying girl picture, i dont care, i just had to let it out, I feel like i have failed in to many aspects in life and depression and anxiety will always get the best of me, it did when i skateboarded for a living and it does now when trying to have a decent family life, i lose and have noone to blame but myself, that's all

That sucks so hard, man.

Lately sometimes when I think of how lame the life I'm creating for myself is, my blood pressure goes way up, and it feels like I'm having a heart attack, I get all light-headed, and start coughing from the pressure in my chest, it's scary. Is that symptoms of a panic attack or something? I've no clue...

Also while I'm in real confessions, I won't hang out with my co-workers, no matter what, in spite of their relentless invites. I feel like such a douche, damnit. They seem like cool enough people, in spite of still rocking the limp bizkit and eminem discographies (they are, after all, a kitchen crew), and I know they'd be even cooler if I got beer in me. I don't know why, I just bail out, for anything, ranging from the sheer possibility of skating with my normal day-to-day friends, to looking forward to a night of ea skate & Slap fueled innertness.

Anyone else have this problem, or am I just fucked?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #1181 on: January 22, 2008, 01:36:31 AM »
im in my thirties-OFFICIALLY an adult- and i still skateboard. i've let it lead me wherever it would for most of my adult life. this has resulted in an extremely patchy resume of mostly menial jobs in retail, warehouse, construction labor and food service. i went to school, and tried being a recording engineer for awhile... the money was alright, but i realized being locked in a small room with more egos than a supra demo was not at all the rewarding and creative experience i originally thought it would be.

so.......... no. i have NO idea what you guys are talking about.

i just try to remind myself that the experiences i've had simply by letting skateboarding lead me around for the last 20-odd years far outweigh any financial gain or personal stability i could've created by taking a more "legit"path.

trust me. i haven't ever made a dime off of skateboarding, and it's been worth it.

i think.

Mackattack

« Reply #1182 on: January 22, 2008, 11:51:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
good to see someone else in the same position. i guess i'm just too cool for my own good

im in the same boat.
i like sluts too much, though.
i just mess around with the same ol hoes, and when i get a chance to get into a relationship with a respectable girl i just blow her off to go skate or do nothing.

Venture1

• Rep: 7
« Reply #1183 on: January 22, 2008, 12:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote
I asked her what she was doing friday and she said she finish's school at 12 30.. and as soon as i read that i had a reality check that i might actually get in trouble for doing the deed.

oh dear..
[close]

haha amazing post. I haven't done it and I'm not going to anyway.

jayme.f

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1184 on: January 22, 2008, 01:34:19 PM »

i just try to remind myself that the experiences i've had simply by letting skateboarding lead me around for the last 20-odd years far outweigh any financial gain or personal stability i could've created by taking a more "legit"path.

thats sig material right there!
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #1185 on: January 22, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »
rocking the limp bizkit and eminem discographies

Nah, you're justified in not hanging out with them.

And that was a sick post somekid.  I'd feel totally content doing that, but I don't have any good friends who really skate, only skate park aquaintances.  I'm not that good or motivated either.. So I gotta get serious about something, that's my confession.  I'm treading water in a sea of bad jobs, half assed skateboarding and weed smoke.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1186 on: January 22, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »
Expand Quote
I used to have long hair and I would never wash it, I seriously went for at least a year without washing it, and I remember having a hard time not getting it wet in the shower, I was a scumbag.
[close]
WOW.

That´s what people with dreadlocks feel like 24/7
no i dont.
fuck you
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1187 on: January 22, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »
i was fooling around with the girl my best friend liked behind his back but she was leading him on so i ended it and even though I'm getting less tits i feel way better. oh and shes hooking me up with one of her friend this wasn't that bad I need a real awesome confession thread

jayme.f

« Reply #1188 on: January 22, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »
Expand Quote
rocking the limp bizkit and eminem discographies
[close]

Nah, you're justified in not hanging out with them.

And that was a sick post somekid.  I'd feel totally content doing that, but I don't have any good friends who really skate, only skate park aquaintances.  I'm not that good or motivated either.. So I gotta get serious about something, that's my confession.  I'm treading water in a sea of bad jobs, half assed skateboarding and weed smoke.

kev, i think alot of dudes on here have that same shit going on, i think if you chilled on the weed for a bit you would probablly concetrate on something like a good job or making more out of skateboarding (like enjoying it more)
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1189 on: January 22, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

im in the same boat.
i like sluts too much, though.
i just mess around with the same ol hoes, and when i get a chance to get into a relationship with a respectable girl i just blow her off to go skate or do nothing.

lucky bastards.... 

im hanging out at slap cos i dont want to start reading my philosophy text....  there is no inspiration like desperation....
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

J Kordich, The Real Juice

• Rep: 26
« Reply #1190 on: January 22, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »
I am still fucking pissed lead singer, Linn Berggren, left Ace Of Base last year.

Beautiful

• Rep: -18
« Reply #1191 on: January 22, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »
every day of my life i must carry the burden of being one of the most gifted skateboarders to ever step on a board, and its hard.
i could use a hug about now.
please? anyone? i'll give the first person to hug me a free set of ninja bearings.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1192 on: January 22, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »
i was fooling around with the girl my best friend liked behind his back but she was leading him on so i ended it and even though I'm getting less tits i feel way better. oh and shes hooking me up with one of her friend this wasn't that bad I need a real awesome confession thread

Same type of thing, I fucked this girl my friend was into and he found out somehow, and I almost had sex with a different girl whos dating another friend. Almost, but didn't, but probably will next time I have the chance. I'm a shitty friend.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1193 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »
im pretty bummed out lately and im taking it out on my friends.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #1194 on: January 23, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »
I don't give a fuck about breakfast.. I like eggs and what not but the meal its self in the morning, just can't get into it.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1195 on: January 23, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
I jacked off thrree times today out of boredom.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1196 on: January 23, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »
I jacked off thrree times today out of boredom.

same here

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #1197 on: January 23, 2008, 04:54:51 PM »
I threw up in the bathroom at work and didn't clean it up. The boss made my coworker clean it. God that's fucked up. I also blew the biggest snot rocket right afterwards trying to make it in the sink but it went all over the mirror. He probably had to clean that too. Oh well he's a scumbag.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

reaganomics

« Reply #1198 on: January 24, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »
this girl who im good friends with and i've liked (she knew i kinda did) for a while finally broke up with her douche boyfriend and she likes me but now i wont go for it because i want her to feel how i felt when i couldnt have her. does that make any sense?

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1199 on: January 24, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »
this girl who im good friends with and i've liked (she knew i kinda did) for a while finally broke up with her douche boyfriend and she likes me but now i wont go for it because i want her to feel how i felt when i couldnt have her. does that make any sense?
yeah it makes sense..but its pretty regular,go for her dude.
dah