Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745785 times)

Lance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1860 on: January 06, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »
oh...well allow me to retort
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #1861 on: January 06, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »
i cant wait to go snack snatching with white. srsly.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1862 on: January 06, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »
That made me laugh so fucking loud...
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1863 on: January 07, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #1864 on: January 08, 2009, 10:32:21 PM »
my moms said if more people dont start reading my blog, ill be disowned  :(
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

gentle.

• Rep: 87
« Reply #1865 on: January 09, 2009, 11:43:32 AM »
your blog sucks dick.
u b drinkin and b drivin? dat makes you like a millinaire glitter pimp daddy

FUCK RULES!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #1866 on: January 09, 2009, 03:55:33 PM »
I think I saw a dogs anus when it was shitting today. 

TheKarmessiah

• YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #1867 on: January 09, 2009, 06:47:31 PM »
your blog sucks dick.

gentle, damnit havent i hurt your feelings enough? ugh im gonna have to blog about this arent I?

haha
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
« Reply #1868 on: January 09, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »
I think I saw a dogs anus when it was shitting today. 

Whenever I shit I turn the magazine basket around because I don't like anorexic lindsay lohan watching me from People Magazine. 

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #1869 on: January 09, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »
i cant get over shit quickly it just sits there. i got my ex girlfriend pregnant and shes way to mentally unstable to take car of a kid so its up to me. im also seventeen and smoke too much. i dont really talk to my dad or mom and my sisters the only one whos really been there for me but shes never around. ive basically fallen off the radar because im depressed over shit going on in my life and the world. skating and forums like slap are really the only things keeping me sane. i guess i owe them a lot.

you don't talk to many actual people, do you blue?
and when the fuck did you get her pregnant!?
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1870 on: January 10, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »
i've been missing my ex a lot lately. what makes it odd is that i broke up with her about 3 years ago or so and got completely over her and was for most of those 3 years, but lately, i've been thinking of her a lot more, especially after she broke up with her boyfriend for a couple of months not too long ago. granted, i could have said something there, but our schools are like 6 hours apart and she goes to college with him. earlier today, i found out they got back together and it kind of bothered me. and i understand a lot of the underlying/psychological reasons, like i want the relationship back because when we were going out, my schoolwork/life was a lot simpler so i think if we go back out i might recapture that, or i've just been really lonely lately, or the person i am now would not have caused the same problems which led us to break up before, etc., but realizing that doesn't make it easier. sorry for the long winded, whiny post, but i just had to put these thoughts out there, you know?

when i read this i thought i had posted it a couple weeks ago and just forgot. my situation is very similar. weird!

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #1871 on: January 12, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
i cant get over shit quickly it just sits there. i got my ex girlfriend pregnant and shes way to mentally unstable to take car of a kid so its up to me. im also seventeen and smoke too much. i dont really talk to my dad or mom and my sisters the only one whos really been there for me but shes never around. ive basically fallen off the radar because im depressed over shit going on in my life and the world. skating and forums like slap are really the only things keeping me sane. i guess i owe them a lot.

Some day, you will have access to my story and it will inspire you to either stand up straight and handle your shit or jump off a cliff. I recommend the former. Oh, and for the sake of sanity, don't marry her.

"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

gentle.

• Rep: 87
« Reply #1872 on: January 17, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »
Some day, you will have access to my story and it will inspire you to either stand up straight and handle your shit or jump off a cliff.

jump off the cliff before you have to suffer through the story
u b drinkin and b drivin? dat makes you like a millinaire glitter pimp daddy

FUCK RULES!

kevbo999

« Reply #1873 on: January 17, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »
Pretty sure I'm gonna die with my V card.  Even when I'm at a party/club and a girl is into me... I'm always too intoxicated and lazy to try and smooth talk.  Like no joke, I just left a club where all my bros were pulling for me and giving me lines/tips and shit, because I just wanted to be alone..... so I'm walking down the street to catch a cab, and I run into another cute chick who was leaving the same club, for the same reason, and after starting the convo, all I could fucking say was "Well....... have a good night!"

What the fuck is wrong with me?  I honestly need to fuck a hooker and stop being such a bitch around bitches.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1874 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:27 PM »
Pretty sure I'm gonna die with my V card.  Even when I'm at a party/club and a girl is into me... I'm always too intoxicated and lazy to try and smooth talk.  Like no joke, I just left a club where all my bros were pulling for me and giving me lines/tips and shit, because I just wanted to be alone..... so I'm walking down the street to catch a cab, and I run into another cute chick who was leaving the same club, for the same reason, and after starting the convo, all I could fucking say was "Well....... have a good night!"

What the fuck is wrong with me?  I honestly need to fuck a hooker and stop being such a bitch around bitches.
because i'm currently retiring my penis and have no more desire to fuck randoms anymore, i'm going to let you in on my pick up secrets.
wittyness and confidence will get you any girl you want. i hate to see this line being over used but it's my never failed line and it's got many girls regretting themselves the next morning.

start it off like this.
1. find your target. see the girl with the unique shoes/dress/hair cut/ etc at the end of the room whose hot as shit. that's the one.
2. approach her, drink in hand is crucial. without a drink you look broke and looking to mooch. remember this.
3. let's say she has a crazy dress on. walk up to her and say the following "well that would've been embarassing. i was going to wear the same dress tonight, how awkward would that have been showing up to the same spot dressed the same"
4. she's put her guard down. she thinks you're hilarious, innocent, and for sure not a sexual predator. you are none of these things!  now, the confidence part comes in telling her "but you'd have to go home and change because i look so much better in it and show you up"
5. at this part the witty debate ensues. keep your confidence and not once come on to her. leave this for later.
6. dance floor. god dammit bring that ho to the dance floor.
7. get close, kiss neck for a second...see where it ensues. it usually leads to make outs.
8. if number 7 doesn't work just keep on fucking dancing. worst case scenario she leaves. as if she's not the only girl there. keep searching.
9. if number 7 goes good tell her "i got more drinks at my place, wanna head back and party some more". this ensues you don't want to do it, but you just wanna get your drunk on some more and listen to ja rules greatest hits.
10. bring her home, and if any of her girlfriends/ mother hens try to get all up on your situation tell them "who the fuck said anything bads going to happen? fool, i'm just trying to party/i'm gay so don't worry about it"
11. bring her back, give her a drink, and get your thang did.
12. ride away smooth with your shoulder shrugged and your head dipped. ain't nothan but a g thang.

ps: if all else fails just fake a fucking accent. real talk. in the morning it's hilarious.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

kevbo999

« Reply #1875 on: January 18, 2009, 06:14:39 AM »
That is a pretty solid game plan, I just never seem to want it that bad.  I think I might be asexual, because I can never bring myself to chat more than a few minutes.  I get bored and feel I'm being too obvious.  It's like the only way it'll happen is if a girl walks up and instantly says "let's get out of here."

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1876 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:01 AM »
those pick up plans are so fucking stupid. stay a virgin if youre going to do something like that with your life of possibilities and wonders.

"if number 7 doesn't work just keep on fucking dancing. worst case scenario she leaves. as if she's not the only girl there. keep searching."

if you "dance" to shitty club music with a girl you just want to fuck(fuck that must look fucking lame), and she leaves and you start pestering around da club looking for your next girl to fuck for the night, thats when you know that you are a fucking failure.

"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1877 on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »
Keys to getting bitches:
1.Be as good looking as you possibly can. Dress well, hit the gym, get a good hair style, clear up your face if you have acne.
2.Be confident. If you followed step one your swag will be through the roof and the hoes will recognize.
3.Don't care so much. Go out like you're trying to have fun and if you get a broad that's just icing on the cake. It'll be way less pressure on you.
If you followed the steps correctly you will be looking and acting like this guy

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1878 on: January 18, 2009, 09:47:10 AM »
those pick up plans are so fucking stupid. stay a virgin if youre going to do something like that with your life of possibilities and wonders.

"if number 7 doesn't work just keep on fucking dancing. worst case scenario she leaves. as if she's not the only girl there. keep searching."

if you "dance" to shitty club music with a girl you just want to fuck(fuck that must look fucking lame), and she leaves and you start pestering around da club looking for your next girl to fuck for the night, thats when you know that you are a fucking failure.

never said you're dancing to club music,because i'd personally never step foot in one. it was just one example of how it used to work and hopefully will work for someone else too. no need to get all upset, i hate clubbers just as much as anyone else...if not more.

Keys to getting bitches:
1.Be as good looking as you possibly can. Dress well, hit the gym, get a good hair style, clear up your face if you have acne.
2.Be confident. If you followed step one your swag will be through the roof and the hoes will recognize.
3.Don't care so much. Go out like you're trying to have fun and if you get a broad that's just icing on the cake. It'll be way less pressure on you.
If you followed the steps correctly you will be looking and acting like this guy

hahaha well played sir. well played.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

CeeyMar

« Reply #1879 on: January 18, 2009, 10:53:56 AM »
That is a pretty solid game plan, I just never seem to want it that bad.  I think I might be asexual, because I can never bring myself to chat more than a few minutes.  I get bored and feel I'm being too obvious.  It's like the only way it'll happen is if a girl walks up and instantly says "let's get out of here."

I know how you feel. I just feel stupid when I'm spitting my game. I don't really get why the girls here don't really wanna get down with me, It could be because I hit on the 17-19 crowd but I'm 16 so I can't really lure the bitches back  to my crib or else I'd get grounded or something, I'd have to lure them to the parties bathroom or something.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #1880 on: January 18, 2009, 11:18:56 AM »

i even say "no" when girls tell if i want to go home with them. and i don't think i'm in the position where i can chose the pretiest girls.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1881 on: January 18, 2009, 11:25:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
never said you're dancing to club music,because i'd personally never step foot in one. it was just one example of how it used to work and hopefully will work for someone else too. no need to get all upset, i hate clubbers just as much as anyone else...if not more.

i will always be upset about step through indications on how to hook up with a drunk girl for one night. its so styleless and desperate and uncool to plan out a bunch of shit before you do it.  

nothing against you, and sorry i thought you were a clubber.

"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #1882 on: January 18, 2009, 11:40:40 AM »
Don't plan anything, just go for it and don't wait too long.
Just approach her after the second eye contact, then you don't seem shy.

Talk to her friends first, that helps a lot too.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1883 on: January 18, 2009, 12:21:01 PM »
eh all yallz gotta gets on da keys to tha vip television series. slap addition, were u at dawg?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1884 on: January 18, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »
eh all yallz gotta gets on da keys to tha vip television series. slap addition, were u at dawg?
HAHA that show is so sick. I'm highly disappointed they took season 3 off of youtube.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #1885 on: January 18, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »
Go with the "I'm a virgin, do you want to get drunk and make my penis ejaculate?" line. Honesty is the best policy and alcohol never lies about your intent.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1886 on: January 18, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »
take a tip from costanza and use that awkward pause

TheKarmessiah

• YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #1887 on: January 18, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »
fuk some lonely over weight chick, theyre everywhere kev. i dont see how you could be nervous around them. yeah, they most likely will be lazy and motionless when you do get down to business, but shit whatever gets it done. and i never thought i would say this, but COTG is right.
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1888 on: January 18, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »
or get a girl friend.

beeda weeda

« Reply #1889 on: January 20, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »
abduct a hot girl, have sex with her, and kill her. its your only option.