Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745848 times)

MexicanSpaniard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2010 on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »
Threaten the dog and start pissing all over the fence closest to you. Kidnap the neighboor and dump him on a farm hundreds of miles away. Problem solved.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2011 on: March 03, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »
Chocolate kills dogs apparently. I guess you'd have to feed it a lot for it to die, but I'm pretty sure that when they said "feed it a snickers" they were probably just saying give it a lot of chocolate.

I think dark chocolate MIGHT. Milk chocolate doesn't.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2012 on: March 03, 2009, 08:47:46 PM »
last week i had strep throat and the medicine made me have absolutely no sex drive. this week im better and i guess my body wants to make up for last week, ive jacked off 3 times a day for the past 3 days. i feel 15 again. ive jacked off so much, in fact, that when i cum, like 2 drops drip out. i think i ran out of cum.

WWD4D?

« Reply #2013 on: March 03, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Chocolate kills dogs apparently. I guess you'd have to feed it a lot for it to die, but I'm pretty sure that when they said "feed it a snickers" they were probably just saying give it a lot of chocolate.
[close]

I think dark chocolate MIGHT. Milk chocolate doesn't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning

RaunchyKid

« Reply #2014 on: March 04, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »
last week i had strep throat and the medicine made me have absolutely no sex drive. this week im better and i guess my body wants to make up for last week, ive jacked off 3 times a day for the past 3 days. i feel 15 again. ive jacked off so much, in fact, that when i cum, like 2 drops drip out. i think i ran out of cum.
I hate that feeling. Sometimes, when I don't jack off for a day or two, I'll jack off at least twice the next day and the last round hurts and gives me like a little, unenthusiastic stream.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #2015 on: March 05, 2009, 03:31:37 AM »
Last week I slept in late for a 1:00PM class. Scummin' hard.

Ted Haggard

• Rep: 2
  • Forgiveness, Fairness, Faith
« Reply #2016 on: March 12, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
I used to have everything. I was a moral leader for thousands at New Life Church. People looked up to me. My days were joyful and righteous, or so they seemed on the outside. Even the greatest people have their dark days. Lust, corruption and sin have led me to what I am today. I bought methamphetamines from a male prostitute and after smoking some of the crystals, adulterated with another man. Who, you ask? Mike Jones.  He caressed and licked my penis, and as hard as it is to admit, I touched his anus. With my penis.

Because of my vile and repugnant decisions, I have lost everything. I have nobody to talk to in real life. My wife Gayle stays at a hotel with the kids. I need you guys for moral support. As a pastor of the good Lord, I used to forgive even those with the darkest pasts, and let then into my congregation. Now all I ask of you, is to let me into your congregation and forgive me. If the Savior himself can forgive me, I hope ya'll can too.
                                                                                                                    Blessfully, Ted
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
(Isaiah 55:7)

Chris Brown

• Rep: 1
  • lurk less
« Reply #2017 on: March 12, 2009, 04:11:05 PM »
Rhianna used to beat me. I mean, I wasn't always the best boyfriend but I never deserved to get hit you know? Like have y'all ever been in a relationship where you have so much shit being put onto you and your girlfriend keeps on slapping you and biting your balls(hard) during fellatio? I just secured this huge gum deal and then bam on the car ride home after proposing my love she calls me a sissy and slaps me. I just snapped you dig? I punched, bit and face fucked that whore to next sunday, I even tried pushing her out of the car but her fucking seatbelt was on.....I still made her know who the man in the relationship was and now I have a huge alpha male syndrome.....If a fan even looks at me crooked during a show I get my roadie to take them backstage and I beat there 10 year old asses.....god damn I'm cool.
life in 3D

Boston.

« Reply #2018 on: March 12, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »
you guys suck at this fake account thing

Its more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
till I see marianne walk away
I see my marianne walkin away

quit spamming the boards with that same freaking quote, or else your stay here will be short lived :)

see that little message on the bottom?
i almost got banned for singing

CeeyMar

« Reply #2019 on: March 14, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »
So we need more wahh in this,

The weekends depress me, during the school week everyone is my friend and they talk to me and want to hang out with me then when the weekend comes no one ever calls and when I try to make plans they always cancel or decline. I have no good spots to skate  or no movie theaters or anything to do in this town. All I really do is sit at home on xbox or Slap (Thus my quick paldom). All I can do is countdown the days to when school is over and I can go back to Edmonton for 3 weeks but I have to have good grades  and school is the last thing I could care about now.

ughhh friday night the depression kicks in and its all gone on monday.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2020 on: March 14, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »
try reading a book.

CeeyMar

« Reply #2021 on: March 14, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »
I just finished Tweflth Night and I'm gonna start Lord of the Flies soon.

Brewseph

« Reply #2022 on: March 14, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »
I think its almost impossible for me to stay sober, I only feel that im skating at my full potential when im under the influence of alcohol or a  drug(which is fucking pathetic) but anyways when im not skating, playing music or drinking im thinking of whatever way i can stay busy so I dont realize how depressed I am at my current life situation and the world we live in.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2023 on: March 14, 2009, 06:32:31 PM »
last night i got wayyyy too drunk and when i woke up there was a naked girl in my bed. im super bummed on it because i generally dont want to be having one night stands. im pretty sure i didnt fuck her, which is good, but when i woke up my hand definitely smelled like pussy.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #2024 on: March 15, 2009, 08:14:41 AM »
Whenever skate bored posts I always think he's Koston.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #2025 on: March 20, 2009, 09:41:57 PM »
I hate my job.
I used to love being a mechanic... but my hobby became a career and it sucks.
The worst part is that "skill" wise, there's nothing else I'm "good" at.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

gentle.

• Rep: 87
« Reply #2026 on: March 20, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »
I hate my job.
I used to love being a mechanic... but my hobby became a career and it sucks.
The worst part is that "skill" wise, there's nothing else I'm "good" at.

aint you good at runnin yo car into thangs that stand still?
u b drinkin and b drivin? dat makes you like a millinaire glitter pimp daddy

FUCK RULES!

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #2027 on: March 21, 2009, 01:43:50 AM »
Whenever skate bored posts I always think he's Koston.

whenever you post, i with your sig was something intresting.

loophole

« Reply #2028 on: March 23, 2009, 07:15:37 AM »
i've become incredibly selfish. my best friend broke his hand today, and i had to force myself to care more than the little bit i do.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #2029 on: March 26, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »
I haven't done a flip trick this year, but I don't think anyone is complaining about it.

Boston.

« Reply #2030 on: March 26, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »
after having a friend ask me if i wanted to have the kinkiest sex of my life with one of her friends, then introducing me to the wrong girl, i have a new found obsession with wanting to lick attractive girls asses. i'm a nasty little boy

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #2031 on: March 26, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »
after having a friend ask me if i wanted to have the kinkiest sex of my life with one of her friends, then introducing me to the wrong girl, i have a new found obsession with wanting to lick attractive girls asses. i'm a nasty little boy
I'd consider that normal.

Boston.

« Reply #2032 on: March 26, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i'm going straight for the ass from now on!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #2033 on: March 26, 2009, 04:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Neck kissing and tongue in the ear first.

Boston.

« Reply #2034 on: March 26, 2009, 04:55:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Neck kissing and tongue in the ear first.
that's a given. you have to butter them up first somehow. don't let these glasses fool you; i'm no jarvis cocker

Sarmiento Subs

• Rep: -36
« Reply #2035 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:29 AM »
So we need more wahh in this,

The weekends depress me, during the school week everyone is my friend and they talk to me and want to hang out with me then when the weekend comes no one ever calls and when I try to make plans they always cancel or decline. I have no good spots to skate  or no movie theaters or anything to do in this town. All I really do is sit at home on xbox or Slap (Thus my quick paldom). All I can do is countdown the days to when school is over and I can go back to Edmonton for 3 weeks but I have to have good grades  and school is the last thing I could care about now.

ughhh friday night the depression kicks in and its all gone on monday.

it was like that a lot for me in high school, i could sit anywhere in any class and no one would care and i would always be able to talk to people and have friends and stuff, my freshmen year i sat at a more than a few different lunch tables (each table was a clique basically) and no one ever excluded me or anything, and everyone wanted me to do this and do that with them

then come the weekend, my parents were strict in terms of driving and no one wanted to come get my ass even if i would give them some gas money

like you, nothing to do where i lived, no good spots either...i would always make plans with one friend to actually go skate where there are good spots and he would flake on me every single weekend, he was the single most whipped dude i knew but i would always show up with hope and i would get to his house and he would be gone or "not home" which means his gf is there and she doesnt want him answering the door...man he was whipped

i mean i had some good flatground to skate but all my money went to buying decks, shoes, and skate vids so i very rarely bought new video games and we had dial up internet, it for sure got boring as hell

just keep your head up man

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #2036 on: March 28, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »
I am very quiet, I can go a whole school day not talking except during lunch with my friends. When I talk to someone who I don't know very well I usually mutter or talk extremely low. I can't make eye contact. When someone I know says hi to me I usually give them the "sup" nod or say hi in a very low voice. Now girls? Most of them find it cute. Hopefully I can grow out of this.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #2037 on: March 28, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »
  • I lace some of my shoes all the way to the top.
  • During my junior year of high school, I beat the fuck out of some sophomore kid that was 5' 0". I was 5' 11".

Sarmiento Subs

• Rep: -36
« Reply #2038 on: March 29, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »
when it first came out i bought the mike v stand strong video or whatever it was called

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #2039 on: March 29, 2009, 05:06:31 PM »
  • I lace some of my shoes all the way to the top.

Also you can go too far, Raunchykid.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.