Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745959 times)

vag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2160 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:48 PM »
My friend just got 200 oxycontin pills which are 20 mg a piece. She is charging me five dollars a pill which is very reasonable and I plan to buy a lot. I feel kind of guilty because I'm so excited about buying drugs.

you lucky fucking shit. thats all i have to say

first and only post

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #2161 on: July 13, 2009, 10:27:53 PM »
I was hanging out with my ex she got a phone call and at the end of it she told some guy she loves him to then she hung up and acted like it didn't happen and we then fucked...I ain't scared of the other guy but I probly shouldn't hang out with her, its gonna leave me in a mindfuck, I don't understand women at all

SanchoDave

« Reply #2162 on: July 13, 2009, 10:33:15 PM »
I was hanging out with my ex she got a phone call and at the end of it she told some guy she loves him to then she hung up and acted like it didn't happen and we then fucked...I ain't scared of the other guy but I probly shouldn't hang out with her, its gonna leave me in a mindfuck, I don't understand women at all

I used to hang out with my ex and fuck her knowing that she was in a relashionship...the stuff dreams are made of my friend.

dunkin

• Rep: 14
  • pma
« Reply #2163 on: July 13, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »
weird, same thing has pretty much happened to me like three times in the past month... then today my ex smoked weed with me then dipped, didnt give me any pussy in return and flaked on our plans tonight leaving me with slap and a feeble amount of weed.... fucking bitch, i feel your pain pops

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2164 on: July 14, 2009, 07:20:06 PM »
i with all you guys on this one....ive been fucking my ex for the past 2 years here and there since we broke up and shes got a boyfriend. (who hasnt laid a hand on her because his commitment to jesus? we're 22 by the way) whoooooooops.

I feel kind of guilty because I'm so excited about buying drugs.

never feel guilty about it.

danker

« Reply #2165 on: July 17, 2009, 11:23:12 AM »
i with all you guys on this one....ive been fucking my ex for the past 2 years here and there since we broke up and shes got a boyfriend. (who hasnt laid a hand on her because his commitment to jesus? we're 22 by the way) whoooooooops.

Its hard to believe people really do that

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2166 on: July 17, 2009, 01:48:20 PM »
^^^
Bantam hater
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

RaunchyKid

« Reply #2167 on: July 17, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

Expand Quote
I feel kind of guilty because I'm so excited about buying drugs.
[close]

never feel guilty about it.

Haha. I did that in high school because my ex's boyfriend wanted to wait until "after marriage." So, I fucked her for like a year before her boyfriend found out.

danker

« Reply #2168 on: July 17, 2009, 04:56:55 PM »
^^^
Bantam hater
fuck bantam chickens

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #2169 on: July 18, 2009, 02:09:58 AM »
truth time.  i totally support and enjoy the entire shake junt/ hi jinx/ get buck shit from baker and deathwish. 
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon

SanchoDave

« Reply #2170 on: July 18, 2009, 01:02:58 PM »
truth time.  i totally support and enjoy the entire shake junt/ hi jinx/ get buck shit from baker and deathwish. 

who doesn't?

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #2171 on: July 18, 2009, 04:10:21 PM »
remember that thing from theonion about girl's just wanting to be friends? that's where I'm at right now...

jrf

« Reply #2172 on: July 19, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »
Expand Quote
210 to 138 in a few months without doing anything i wouldn't normally do
[close]

geeze mike. it's been between 190 and 175 for me all year.

last summer around this time i got up to 198lbs. then this spring i got down to 165lbs. and in the last few weeks i got down to my normal weight of 145lbs.

the weight loss has been mostly stress induced but i don't mind it at all beacause after the last two months of stress i am happier now than i have been in the last 4 or 5 years and ive been skating more lately than i have in the last 4-5 years too. so basically im really skinny again and ive been so phsyched on life for the last few weeks than i have been in a really long time. i'm pretty stoked that i'm going to be buying a descent car in the next few weeks too. life has been very good to me lately, i feel very blessed and happy overall.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #2173 on: July 19, 2009, 11:32:51 AM »
Expand Quote
^^^
Bantam hater
[close]
fuck bantam chickens

What a soulless piece of shit.  How could anyone hate such creatures:

SanchoDave

« Reply #2174 on: July 19, 2009, 01:01:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
210 to 138 in a few months without doing anything i wouldn't normally do
[close]

geeze mike. it's been between 190 and 175 for me all year.
[close]

last summer around this time i got up to 198lbs. then this spring i got down to 165lbs. and in the last few weeks i got down to my normal weight of 145lbs.

the weight loss has been mostly stress induced but i don't mind it at all beacause after the last two months of stress i am happier now than i have been in the last 4 or 5 years and ive been skating more lately than i have in the last 4-5 years too. so basically im really skinny again and ive been so phsyched on life for the last few weeks than i have been in a really long time. i'm pretty stoked that i'm going to be buying a descent car in the next few weeks too. life has been very good to me lately, i feel very blessed and happy overall.

were you not eating?

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2175 on: July 20, 2009, 11:11:34 PM »
i'm trapped in the worst relationship ever. well, the sex is good.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2176 on: July 21, 2009, 01:21:55 PM »
i'm trapped in the worst relationship ever. well, the sex is good.
I used to post

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #2177 on: July 21, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »
i still don't understand what vulcanized means, but i won't tell anyone that
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2178 on: July 21, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »

I don't either
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Bugs

« Reply #2179 on: July 21, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't either

It's the white band around the outside of the shoe

HoneyBear

« Reply #2180 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »
O RLY?

NostrilsofFury

« Reply #2181 on: July 22, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
WUT

I thought it was the outsole of vulcanized ... shoes where they vulcanize the rubber together (high heat and melt em)

danker

« Reply #2182 on: July 22, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »
almost all skate shoes are vulcanized its just adding carbon to the rubber to make it last longer. Its more of a term to describe a non cupsole shoe

FACE!

« Reply #2183 on: July 22, 2009, 10:33:34 PM »
i make my profile pictures cartoon characters hoping people read my posts in their voice

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2184 on: July 22, 2009, 10:46:59 PM »
i make my profile pictures cartoon characters hoping people read my posts in their voice

well you need to go to even greater lengths to even get us to actually READ your posts, much less in some characters voice.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

FACE!

« Reply #2185 on: July 22, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

well you need to go to even greater lengths to even get us to actually READ your posts, much less in some characters voice.
Bitch!? ive never even read one of your posts, i didnt even know you existed, people always read mine, thats why my rep is -40 in only 20 days

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2186 on: July 23, 2009, 04:40:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Bitch!? ive never even read one of your posts, i didnt even know you existed, people always read mine, thats why my rep is -40 in only 20 days

i'm on some tax free shit.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2187 on: July 23, 2009, 11:58:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You just did LOL!

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2188 on: July 23, 2009, 07:22:24 PM »
I want to cut a beautiful girls fingers off and have her suck my cock

SanchoDave

« Reply #2189 on: July 23, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
I want to cut a beautiful girls fingers off and have her suck my cock

you look like Richard Ramirez the night stalker fyi