Author Topic: tinder  (Read 391116 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: tinder
« Reply #1200 on: February 15, 2015, 07:45:33 PM »
Fuck there's a whole lot of nonsense going on in that picture.  I bet she would be fun as fuck to plow though.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 841
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #1201 on: February 15, 2015, 10:18:09 PM »
Just wanted to bump this thread and say that on september 20th 2015 i will be marrying my fiance (whom i met on tinder.)
  ;D

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #1202 on: February 15, 2015, 10:28:25 PM »
Just wanted to bump this thread and say that on september 20th 2015 i will be marrying my fiance (whom i met on tinder.)
  ;D

pics
For Your Health

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1203 on: February 16, 2015, 04:08:42 AM »
Expand Quote
  ;D
[close]

pics

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1204 on: February 16, 2015, 04:49:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
  ;D
[close]

pics
[close]

Congratulations dude!

pics?

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1205 on: February 16, 2015, 12:36:04 PM »
No expectations. Just try and have fun. If something happens, tight. If not, also fine.

Write it down, memorize it, live it.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1206 on: February 17, 2015, 11:38:19 AM »
I got matched up with three really pretty girls last night, but am too nervous to even try to message them.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1207 on: February 17, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »
I got matched up with three really pretty girls last night, but am too nervous to even try to message them.

Good god. What are you ever going to do when you have to talk to a pretty girl in real life? Have some confidence man. Get up, get out (your phone, and get somethin!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1208 on: February 20, 2015, 10:48:33 PM »

from this video, I ACTUALLY KILL IT ON DATES.

a girl never brought up her cell phone and i don't use those bad conversation topics. So you guys should be showing me some respect!!!

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #1209 on: February 20, 2015, 11:26:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
  ;D
[close]

pics
[close]

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1210 on: February 21, 2015, 11:31:19 PM »
i have been talking to this girl from New Jersey, should i ask her if shes down for the mocha lifestyle cause if she aint im about to cut her loose

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1211 on: February 22, 2015, 09:31:42 AM »
i have been talking to this girl from New Jersey, should i ask her if shes down for the mocha lifestyle cause if she aint im about to cut her loose

So yea the girl wants to play call of duty with me on xbox live. I am way more nervous playing xbox live with her than i am meeting her. She wanted to play last night but i got out of it by saying i was in the middle of a series.

I should clarify she doesn't want to come over my house to play call of duty or at least not tonight, she wants to play on xbox live like her at her house and me at my house. I kind hope she doesn't have a mic, i don't want to hear her voice for the first time over xbox.

abudabi

« Reply #1212 on: February 22, 2015, 11:01:58 AM »
the fuck kind of girl wants to hang out with a dude for the first time on xbox live? that sounds terrible. id be avoiding that too.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1213 on: February 22, 2015, 05:42:58 PM »
the fuck kind of girl wants to hang out with a dude for the first time on xbox live? that sounds terrible. id be avoiding that too.
She wants to peep his gamerscore to make sure she ain't messing with no chump

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1214 on: February 22, 2015, 09:43:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha im so embarrassed by my xbox live account, i have over 100 friends and i use to be an achievement whore. So that might do me some bad

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #1215 on: February 23, 2015, 02:17:54 AM »
Random thought:

The only thing I hate about tinder is all the fucking dudes at school who are on it all day acting like they can get any chick on there. Anytime I ask for a story it sounds like bullshit.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1216 on: February 23, 2015, 02:58:58 AM »
A bar in DC recently had an event called, "Tinder 3D."  It was just people interacting with each other in real life.  Crazy, right?

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1217 on: February 23, 2015, 09:44:30 AM »
Wait...but...what if you weren't attracted to someone? Could you just swipe left across their face and they'd disappear? Is this why I got arrested?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1218 on: February 23, 2015, 04:02:31 PM »
A bar in DC recently had an event called, "Tinder 3D."  It was just people interacting with each other in real life.  Crazy, right?
Fuck that noise.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #1219 on: February 23, 2015, 07:08:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

hahaha im so embarrassed by my xbox live account, i have over 100 friends and i use to be an achievement whore. So that might do me some bad

If Xbox is her outlet then she's probably a bit fucked up. This could go either way: a friend started dating this "gamer" chick who has a gaming website and is a complete agoraphobe. Apparently she is awesome in the sack, though.

I still had to help them get past some completely middling platforming in a God of War game so despite her anal aptitude I was turned off by her empty claims of "gaming cred".

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1220 on: February 24, 2015, 12:21:59 AM »
I am way more nervous playing xbox live with her than i am meeting her.

That's horse shit.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:56:33 AM by VHS »

Greg Road

« Reply #1221 on: February 24, 2015, 01:11:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So yea the girl wants to play call of duty with me on xbox live. I am way more nervous playing xbox live with her than i am meeting her. She wanted to play last night but i got out of it by saying i was in the middle of a series.

I should clarify she doesn't want to come over my house to play call of duty or at least not tonight, she wants to play on xbox live like her at her house and me at my house. I kind hope she doesn't have a mic, i don't want to hear her voice for the first time over xbox.
It's official. I don't understand younger people anymore. Good luck with your XBox date. And somehow I feel like I'm the one coming out on top of all this Hahahahaha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1222 on: February 24, 2015, 06:55:22 AM »
Expand Quote
I am way more nervous playing xbox live with her than i am meeting her.
[close]

That's horse shit.

not really. i am way more comfortable with face to face, i hate texting or social media to get to know someone 

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1223 on: February 24, 2015, 08:01:30 AM »
so basically she wants to talk to him on the phone, but is just as nervous as he is, so she wants to use xbox live as common grounds for conversation. i dont get why everyone is so "holier-than-thou" over this
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #1224 on: February 24, 2015, 08:45:10 AM »
I get where youre coming from Tobey, I'm sort of the same way I prefer face to face socializing way more than facebook/texting. I see talking to chicks in person sort of like getting thrown into a pool, if you end up panicing you drown, so it's best to just relax and try your best to float.

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1225 on: February 24, 2015, 07:28:07 PM »

JD

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1226 on: February 25, 2015, 11:43:59 AM »
Been lurking this thread, so I guess I should post my most interesting story from tinder.

So a little before the beginning last summer me and my girlfriend took a break and I decided to hop on tinder. I ended up matching with this cute little asian girl and we started talking and she told me she was in the same University as me. I think nothing of it, as there's 60,000 other people who attend my university, so I don't have to worry about bumping into her. We talk for a little bit but we never get into anything super in-depth, just discussing our majors and other random shit. By the end of the summer, me and my girlfriend end up getting back together after she comes back from vacation and I delete tinder cause I obviously have no need for it anymore.

So now it's September, and my last year here in University. I needed to take an elective and since I was fluent in Japanese, I decided to take the beginner Japanese language course to get an easy GPA booster. First day of Japanese class and I'm pretty excited to start class and step all over these white people learning Nihongo for the first time. The teacher (who is actually really hot for a middle aged Japanese Woman) walks in talking to another student, who looks really, really familiar. It turns out to be that cute little asian girl who I matched with almost a month ago. Out of all the courses and the 6 tutorial classes, she ends up in my class. Our first time seeing each other we were both really tripped out, but during our first class we started getting to know each other some more. She's in third year and has been wanting to learn Japanese for a while now. We end up laughing and poking fun at all the other Weaboo kids in our class. She's actually cooler than she looks, I honestly thought with her whole vibe that she was gonna be a total bitch (she's one of those sheik asian girls).

Skip forward now, five months later. She's gotten back with one her old Ex's and we're still good friends. I help her out with particles in Japanese. She's also friends with my girlfriend now, after me and my ladyfriend bumped into her on campus.

Not really much of a juicy story, I mean no crazy shit really happened, I just find it kinda interesting meeting a person unexpectedly after meeting them on tinder.
Bro imagine austyns face, but on biebels body!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1227 on: February 25, 2015, 10:31:01 PM »
Just found out the 17 year old i was talking to turns 18 in July, not so stoked.....

Shes from New Jersey and the age of consent is 16 there, STOKED

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1228 on: February 26, 2015, 12:02:57 AM »
Just found out the 17 year old i was talking to turns 18 in July, not so stoked.....

did you seriously look up age of consent just to see if you could fuck this minor without any legal repercussion?
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1229 on: February 26, 2015, 12:07:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

did you seriously look up age of consent just to see if you could fuck this minor without any legal repercussion?

ummm yes, why does that make me weird or creepy or pathetic or all of the above