Author Topic: Sage and Sean Welcome to CONS  (Read 16806 times)

Dummbert

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Sage and Sean Welcome to CONS
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2014, 11:22:50 AM »

Expand Quote
Hey guys, I haven't bothered to read any of the previous pages, but why would they put someone like Sean Pablo officially on the team but not Aaron Herrington or Pontus?
[close]

Because no one cares about eurotrash you fat fuck.

damn right, nobody cares about arto and rowley,
nobody wants to see lucas, busenitz, lem and fairfax;
ain't nobody cares about chewy, jensen or brady either.
who's willow? and madars, hjalte, pontus, eniz and that karsten kleppan guy can rot in hell.
don't even get me started on those spaniards, both sarmiento and dani lebron have a shitty flatground game.
chris pfanner only does big ollies, what a loser.

idiot.

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2014, 11:30:37 AM »
i like it when companies wait to hype up a rider until their style catches up with the skating ability. 

puberty is a muther

raji

• Rep: 8
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2014, 11:36:11 AM »
sage might like the smell of his farts a bit too much, but his skating is sick

haha

This was a nice little clip. Got nothing but love for this era right now.

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2014, 12:31:13 PM »
I was always hyped for Sage from watching a lot of Cooper Wintersons videos. As for this Sean Pablo kid, he just looks like a fruit. Not even gonna bother looking up any of his other footy.

hitmewithacar

• Rep: 4
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2014, 01:44:09 PM »
Does anyone know if these dudes have full parts in the IC2 video?

Flume

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2014, 02:15:40 PM »
I'd rather see Aidan Mackey get all of the love that Sean Pablo gets - it's a shame he only had a few tricks in Cherry.

icybear187

• Rep: -48
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Hey guys, I haven't bothered to read any of the previous pages, but why would they put someone like Sean Pablo officially on the team but not Aaron Herrington or Pontus?
[close]

[close]

who's willow? and madars, hjalte, pontus, eniz and that karsten kleppan guy can rot in hell.
don't even get me started on those spaniards, both sarmiento and dani lebron have a shitty flatground game.

idiot.

Dennis Busenitz grew up in Newton, Kansas.

icybear187

• Rep: -48

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1196
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
hardly art, hardly starving

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

idiot.
I really wish that Tom Penny fellow never came over to north america..........

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Aaron just doesnt bring the hype

He's good at skating though, but why would that matter to Converse?
[close]
I think once more people get to see Static IV this will no longer be an issue

saw static 4/5 last night

and holy fuck aaron herrington, jesus mighty christ

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2014, 05:09:26 PM »
This 30 second clip of Aaron footage only generated a couple replies http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=67316.0

Meanwhile this 30 second clip went up less than 24 hours ago and has 4 pages and will most likely reach 20 by the end of the week.

You're comparing a slap video to a converse produced video that they sent out to every website and even self promoted.

However, perhaps you are right, and its not Converse, but kids in general who are dumb.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2014, 08:55:02 PM »
haven't watched yet, but I'm willing to bet there isn't a flip trick into a grind or slide in this clip, or anything that is impressive at all, or even that creative.  Just going to be some fairly flamboyant, fashion/arty half-assed "creative" NYC bullshit

have watched it now: as dull as cherry was.

dave bachinsky should be getting hooked up properly, not these asswipes

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2014, 10:21:31 PM »
Sage and Sean are both rad. I feel like there's a few tricks that Sean does in Cherry that Sage gets credit for because they're the same build and wear similar outfits. Two boardslides and a back smith come to mind.

That part was cool - fun too, but doesn't do them justice. I've seen them both tear LES a new ass and I guarantee they were better than 99% of people that are on here complaining about them.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2014, 10:27:31 PM »
PFFFFFFFFFFT

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2014, 10:50:23 PM »
i do really like sage he rules it so hard but i agree with the AIDAN hype that kid is on a completely other level of style. crazy good nollies, fast with big pop and unique (but not sean pablo unique thank god!) style. all the kids right now love dills skating and are eager to imitate it via film but it seems like they all just emulate his mindfield part and later and mr. mackey has his footage from the 411 alien industry section on rewind THE KID DID HIS HOMEWORK I CAN TELL U THAT MUCH

piece of shit, straight up.

• Rep: -182
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2014, 10:59:40 PM »
Expand Quote
i do really like sage he rules it so hard but i agree with the AIDAN hype that kid is on a completely other level of style. crazy good nollies, fast with big pop and unique (but not sean pablo unique thank god!) style. all the kids right now love dills skating and are eager to imitate it via film but it seems like they all just emulate his mindfield part and later and mr. mackey has his footage from the 411 alien industry section on rewind THE KID DID HIS HOMEWORK I CAN TELL U THAT MUCH
[close]

This guy is The Strokes of skateboarding. No way near as good as Swan P.

FCN

• Rep: -17
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2014, 11:37:04 PM »
i honestly think sage and sean are the same person. i can't tell them apart. they are separate people right?

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2014, 02:28:40 AM »
This 30 second clip of Aaron footage only generated a couple replies http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=67316.0

Meanwhile this 30 second clip went up less than 24 hours ago and has 4 pages and will most likely reach 20 by the end of the week.

yeah, but most of the users on here are debating whether SP is good enough to be properly hooked up...
so "bringing the hype" = being so sub-par at skating that your footage is controversely debated on a message board, which - as a consequence - gets your name "out there" - although in a rather negative way?

quite sad if you look at it from this perspective... 

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2014, 05:04:34 AM »
haven't watched yet, but I'm willing to bet there isn't a flip trick into a grind or slide in this clip, or anything that is impressive at all, or even that creative.  Just going to be some fairly flamboyant, fashion/arty half-assed "creative" NYC bullshit

Good to know that every video part, web clip, and piece of footage released onto the internet needs at least one flip trick into a grind or slide to be considered "good". Will keep this in mind for further reference.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2014, 07:11:39 AM »
I'll believe the hype when there's more than a minute of them skating with a Filmer who doesn't edit everything in black and white. Out of all the kids tyshawn and Ben kadow are the only real deals to me. Aidan's style is real but his trick selection is too trendy. Sean and sage have the most hype but both of them have fake style. If you no comply revert and you have thr "sudden" urge to boneless into a rail trick youre trendy. Kevin Bradley and na-kel smith are regular skaters who are lucky theyre under the umbrella and genesis is never going to get sponsored by anybody. Not only is he annoying but he sucks at skating.

poptart

• Rep: -3
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2014, 07:58:47 AM »
Kevin Bradley and na-kel smith are regular skaters who are lucky theyre under the umbrella and genesis is never going to get sponsored by anybody. Not only is he annoying but he sucks at skating.
Kevin's part in bon voyage was damn good, hopefully the illegal civ video comes out online or something too and kevin and nakel would probably have heaps of footage in it

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2014, 08:34:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yeah, but most of the users on here are debating whether SP is good enough to be properly hooked up...
so "bringing the hype" = being so sub-par at skating that your footage is controversely debated on a message board, which - as a consequence - gets your name "out there" - although in a rather negative way?

quite sad if you look at it from this perspective... 

Exactly, it's just 90% of posts of people not understanding how he is hooked up so fully.

Of course Aaron is a lot better and deserves it more, hell I know people that are just shop flow that are way better, have better style etc, I'm sure we all do.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Dummbert

• Rep: 6
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2014, 11:04:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

idiot.
[close]

Dennis Busenitz grew up in Newton, Kansas.

Yeah, he grew up there, too.
But he is half german and was raised around munich until he was 15.
It's a bit of a stretch but i just counted him, too. And forgot Penny, to my shame.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2014, 11:26:41 AM »
who's genesis?

Yacine

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2014, 12:03:52 PM »
who's genesis?

he was talking about Genesis Evans, he's sketchy as fuck and is a really skinny nigga wearing dad jeans but i actually like that guy.
he hangs with lurknyc sage sean kadow etc

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1196
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:42:40 PM by art hellman »
hardly art, hardly starving

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2014, 12:56:24 PM »
oh man, you're right, theres no such thing as trendy tricks, what was i thinking.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
I'll believe the hype when there's more than a minute of them skating with a Filmer who doesn't edit everything in black and white. Out of all the kids tyshawn and Ben kadow are the only real deals to me. Aidan's style is real but his trick selection is too trendy. Sean and sage have the most hype but both of them have fake style. If you no comply revert and you have thr "sudden" urge to boneless into a rail trick youre trendy. Kevin Bradley and na-kel smith are regular skaters who are lucky theyre under the umbrella and genesis is never going to get sponsored by anybody. Not only is he annoying but he sucks at skating.

You're a grown ass man sitting here analyzing a bunch of teenagers on whether or not they "keep it real" on a wooden toy.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2014, 03:06:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Good to know that every video part, web clip, and piece of footage released onto the internet needs at least one flip trick into a grind or slide to be considered "good". Will keep this in mind for further reference.
I never said a clip had to have that for it to be good.

I find nothing redeeming about most of these weird name having, hipster ass supreme children's skating. I guess I'm the only one. I get the impression that they are actually really talented but don't really try. Maybe their skating will improve as they get older, that would be rad.

Kevin Bradley is sick.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs