Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744658 times)

RobDyrdek

Re: real confessions
« Reply #2850 on: December 18, 2010, 11:09:07 AM »
again, I really love pizza

jimi420

« Reply #2851 on: December 18, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »
again, I really love pizza
what kind of pizza and from where? Organic or not organic? soft crust, thin crust, deep dish?

Dark Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2852 on: December 29, 2010, 02:44:18 PM »
a woman has made me want to kill myself

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #2853 on: January 02, 2011, 03:04:08 AM »
A few months back I read the whole thread so it's my turn

I want to go back home, almost two years ago my gf was transfered to the country were I currently reside, at the time I didn't want to go, but I asked my boss for a transfer and on my way I was.

we are in a better situation, but I just don't like it here and I'm depressed and miserable all the time. I miss my friends, I miss my band, I miss the spots I used to skate.

I was supposed to do a masters degree but I've had so many problems I haven't been able to go through with this, I haven't even started, this is something I need to get done if I want to get a better job or move to a different deparment within the company I work for, as it is I'm stuck doing something I dislike and the money even though its good its not a big enough motivating factor.

I'm having anxiety attacks because I feel trapped and typecast in a role I don't want to play, it's like I feel my life is running out and I can't escape this noose

I'm starting to recent my gf a little for making me move down here, I went back home for the holidays and had a blast hangin out with my friends, jammin with the band, I even smoked weed again, something I haven't done since the move because it was going to affect my already low motivation.

in my mind I know I'm way better, but my heart is not agreeing and it is really hard for me, I can't even stay in touch with nobody because the time zones make so that by the time I'm back home from work everybody back home is about to go to bed.

I don't like the food, I don't like the people, I don't like their views on life in general these people live their lives thinking they're always right and that everybody else in the world behaves exactly like they do, which is funny in a sad and ironic kind of way because it's the opposite.

I find myself holding my tongue just to be polite when I want to tell them to shut the fuck up and stop behaving like fucking illiterates.

worst of all, my gf seems to be adjusting rather well and has no intention of going back, which makes me even more miserable.

The skate spots are horrible and the skateparks are even worse, the beaches are the worse I've seen in the world, and I can't even distract myself checking out other chicks because women in this country are horrible and dress so bad that even if their hot it won't matter, I also hate their accent it's not english but I hate their specific accent.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:09:57 AM by Numeral »

Mackattack

« Reply #2854 on: January 02, 2011, 10:59:32 AM »
So, uh... Where do you live?

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #2855 on: January 02, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »
I rather keep that to myself because somebody from down there posts in here and even though I'm 99% sure these people are all the same, I'd like avoid generalizations.

BriDen

« Reply #2856 on: January 02, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »
Well now we know it's either a black or asian country, so that narrows it down.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #2857 on: January 02, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »
i walked into my room on new years eve and saw Kirsten Dunst on Jimmy Fallon. i completely forgot about this, but here goes the story of how i freaked Kirsten Dunst when i was a teenager.

this was around 7-8 years ago, so i was 16 i think. i had a few female friends in highschool and they liked that gay-ass band Phantom Planet. they were playing at the Glasshouse in Pomona (& shitty Rooney too.) i would've never went, but they got me a ticket, so i said "fuck it". so we're there and crappy music's all around me. it was pretty lame, but i tried to enjoy myself, i guess. between bands they'd kind of dj and play music. so everyone's dancing and one of my friends goes "hey, that's Kirsten Dunst!" and she was right in front of us with a female friend. my friends dared me to go dance with her, but they didn't think i actually would. her and her friend were dancing together, side to side. i don't know how the fuck it happened, but i just stepped right behind her and started freaking her. and not from far, like actually on her. i'd say it lasted for 8-10 seconds, then she turned around, smiled and just giggled with her friend. once she looked at me and smiled, i almost died. hahaha. i like got all embarrassed or something and just slithered away. the next chain of events felt so surreal. so i leave the stage area and as i'm going outside, i spot a dude who looks exactly like Johnny Ramone. in my head i'm like "nah, that can't be him. why the fuck would he be in Pomona at such a random show?" but i see that 2-3 people are surrounding him, asking for autographs. i get one of my friends (the one who dared me to dance with Mary Jane) to grab her camera. so i ask him for a picture and he's totally cool with it. so i'm all hyped after all that has happened and i go outside. i think i tried to be a cool guy or some shit and i smoked a cigarette with someone. i'm outside, then i spot someone else. it's one of the dudes from the Strokes (all i knew is that it was the guitar player, but i didn't know his name at the time.) he looked faded as hell and he was just hanging out with some girls. i see him and go "hey you're from the Strokes" and he's all "Yeah!!" so i tell him something nerdy and fan-like, then i ask him what he's drinking. he didn't answer, he just gave me a drink out of his cup. all i remember is that it was probably whiskey and it was strong. i tried to play it off, but i wasn't expecting it to be alcohol for some reason. hehe. high fived him, went back inside to watch the rest of the weak bands and then went home. all this happened within a span of 30 minutes.

so that's the story of how i freaked Kirsten Dunst, took a photo with a Ramone and drank booze out of a Stroke's cup.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:50:08 PM by smokecrack »

jimi420

« Reply #2858 on: January 02, 2011, 08:38:41 PM »
i walked into my room on new years eve and saw Kirsten Dunst on Jimmy Fallon. i completely forgot about this, but here goes the story of how i freaked Kirsten Dunst when i was a teenager.

this was around 7-8 years ago, so i was 16 i think. i had a few female friends in highschool and they liked that gay-ass band Phantom Planet. they were playing at the Glasshouse in Pomona (& shitty Rooney too.) i would've never went, but they got me a ticket, so i said "fuck it". so we're there and crappy music's all around me. it was pretty lame, but i tried to enjoy myself, i guess. between bands they'd kind of dj and play music. so everyone's dancing and one of my friends goes "hey, that's Kirsten Dunst!" and she was right in front of us with a female friend. my friends dared me to go dance with her, but they didn't think i actually would. her and her friend were dancing together, side to side. i don't know how the fuck it happened, but i just stepped right behind her and started freaking her. and not from far, like actually on her. i'd say it lasted for 8-10 seconds, then she turned around, smiled and just giggled with her friend. once she looked at me and smiled, i almost died. hahaha. i like got all embarrassed or something and just slithered away. the next chain of events felt so surreal. so i leave the stage area and as i'm going outside, i spot a dude who looks exactly like Johnny Ramone. in my head i'm like "nah, that can't be him. why the fuck would he be in Pomona at such a random show?" but i see that 2-3 people are surrounding him, asking for autographs. i get one of my friends (the one who dared me to dance with Mary Jane) to grab her camera. so i ask him for a picture and he's totally cool with it. so i'm all hyped after all that has happened and i go outside. i think i tried to be a cool guy or some shit and i smoked a cigarette with someone. i'm outside, then i spot someone else. it's one of the dudes from the Strokes (all i knew is that it was the guitar player, but i didn't know his name at the time.) he looked faded as hell and he was just hanging out with some girls. i see him and go "hey you're from the Strokes" and he's all "Yeah!!" so i tell him something nerdy and fan-like, then i ask him what he's drinking. he didn't answer, he just gave me a drink out of his cup. all i remember is that it was probably whiskey and it was strong. i tried to play it off, but i wasn't expecting it to be alcohol for some reason. hehe. high fived him, went back inside to watch the rest of the weak bands and then went home. all this happened within a span of 30 minutes.

so that's the story of how i freaked Kirsten Dunst, took a photo with a Ramone and drank booze out of a Stroke's cup.
I couldn't read this without continuously thinking of you throwing cats at a wall. You also misled me by saying you freaked her. By freaked i assumed you meant fucked. story got 10x less cool when i got to that part.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2859 on: January 02, 2011, 08:54:39 PM »
You also misled me by saying you freaked her. By freaked i assumed you meant fucked. story got 10x less cool when i got to that part.

freaking means freaking. you misled yrself, bro.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2860 on: January 02, 2011, 08:59:01 PM »
i saw garrett and gantry hill at the glasshouse in pomona, but i didn't say anything.

Mackattack

« Reply #2861 on: January 02, 2011, 09:04:34 PM »

Hey, I think you dropped something back there. Here you go:

NAME
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 09:06:08 PM by Macklin »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2862 on: January 02, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »
Hey, I think you dropped something back there. Here you go:

that was the point of my whole story. hahaha

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2863 on: January 02, 2011, 10:25:23 PM »
A lot of the time I wonder if the stuff that I think is "normal", or if I should be worried. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.

I'm also scared shitless of the future.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #2864 on: January 03, 2011, 10:40:45 PM »
I took a dump at a bathroom near a skatepark. I wrote BMX RULES and similar things on the stall with a turd wrapped in tp. I don't know if anything became of it but they get kicked out pretty regularly.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2865 on: January 03, 2011, 11:36:03 PM »
amazing

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #2866 on: January 04, 2011, 12:18:01 AM »
I took a dump at a bathroom near a skatepark. I wrote BMX RULES and similar things on the stall with a turd wrapped in tp. I don't know if anything became of it but they get kicked out pretty regularly.

te amo

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #2867 on: January 05, 2011, 04:28:41 AM »
Hmm.

When I was a kid, me and my cousin tried to hang a little kitten. I pretty much havn't told anyone this story. We didn't do it in any sadistic way, we just didn't know how to kill it. Because our grandpa wanted us to catch all new born kittens who ran around at his farm so he could kill them. I don't know, we just wanted to make him proud that we also had the guts too kill a kitten.

I'm turning 24 this year, and my biggest fear is Chucky from Childs Play. I havn't watched it and I think I'll never do. I still have bad dreams about it sometimes. I think it's crazy. I'm scared, just writing about it now. Well, I was really scared of Pennywise in IT to, but last year when I was drunk I watchted the whole movie on Youtube (no full screen). And I can say it helped me. But Chucky is on another level. I pretty much hate all old horror movies, specially with "monsters".

The last 3 years I have been going to a psychologist from time to time. I'am the guy that can't take adversity. I have tried to study to a teacher at the university, couldn't handle the pressure and starting to get really drepressed. It's like this everytime, whatever I try. Then I go and talk to a psychologist and I feel a little better, try something new, fail. I don't know if I need any antidepressant, but the doctors never said anyting about it. I would like to try and see if it helps.

I hate my self inside (how I act, how I do things/not doing things, I don't feel like I'm smart enough for this world) I feel like a complete failure as a human been. That's the major thing I want to change about myself. But it never happens, because I feel like I always got a backup, my looks. That's one thing that helps me get through life. It helped me get jobs, friends, really good looking girlfriends etc. I feel lame loving myself in that way, but I can't help it. Just to wake up and feel this will be another shitty day in life, I go to the mirror, watch myself for some seconds and the smile will come. Always.

I have always said to myself that I would never cheat on a girlfriend and I have never done it. But right now, I don't know if I can stop myself if I get the chance.

I don't know if I'm bisexual. But It have come to my mind that I can fall in love with a guy and start a relationship. But the sex acts always scare me away. I dont see it being human, but I fully respect bi/homosexuals.

I will probably write more on this thread. But this will do it for now. I enjoy everyones honesty.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:38:03 AM by cant stop »
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #2868 on: January 05, 2011, 04:57:55 AM »
Hmm.

When I was a kid, me and my cousin tried to hang a little kitten. I pretty much havn't told anyone this story. We didn't do it in any sadistic way, we just didn't know how to kill it. Because our grandpa wanted us to catch all new born kittens who ran around at his farm so he could kill them. I don't know, we just wanted to make him proud that we also had the guts too kill a kitten.

I'm turning 24 this year, and my biggest fear is Chucky from Childs Play. I havn't watched it and I think I'll never do. I still have bad dreams about it sometimes. I think it's crazy. I'm scared, just writing about it now. Well, I was really scared of Pennywise in IT to, but last year when I was drunk I watchted the whole movie on Youtube (no full screen). And I can say it helped me. But Chucky is on another level. I pretty much hate all old horror movies, specially with "monsters".

The last 3 years I have been going to a psychologist from time to time. I'am the guy that can't take adversity. I have tried to study to a teacher at the university, couldn't handle the pressure and starting to get really drepressed. It's like this everytime, whatever I try. Then I go and talk to a psychologist and I feel a little better, try something new, fail. I don't know if I need any antidepressant, but the doctors never said anyting about it. I would like to try and see if it helps.

I hate my self inside (how I act, how I do things/not doing things, I don't feel like I'm smart enough for this world) I feel like a complete failure as a human been. That's the major thing I want to change about myself. But it never happens, because I feel like I always got a backup, my looks. That's one thing that helps me get through life. It helped me get jobs, friends, really good looking girlfriends etc. I feel lame loving myself in that way, but I can't help it. Just to wake up and feel this will be another shitty day in life, I go to the mirror, watch myself for some seconds and the smile will come. Always.

I have always said to myself that I would never cheat on a girlfriend and I have never done it. But right now, I don't know if I can stop myself if I get the chance.

I don't know if I'm bisexual. But It have come to my mind that I can fall in love with a guy and start a relationship. But the sex acts always scare me away. I dont see it being human, but I fully respect bi/homosexuals.

I will probably write more on this thread. But this will do it for now. I enjoy everyones honesty.

wow, now thats a propper confession, smoke some weed and see if that dont make ya feel better HA

but seriously, dont worry broseph, i had alot of the same stuff (mostly where i hate myself as a human been, and just think im a bit crap really) and all you need to do is have a fuck it attitude,
 once you realise that no matter how important/rich/amazing you are youre still irellevant in the grand scheme of things things seem to matter less and in effect cause less stress. i know its kinda sad but once you know that nothing you do matters (in the bigger picture) you shouldnt feel bad about things or even worry about stuff because at the end of the day your only real purpose in life is to reproduce and anything other than that is just a flower on the roadside of the journey through life.

slappyslap

• Rep: -31
« Reply #2869 on: January 05, 2011, 06:04:26 AM »

I want to go back home, almost two years ago my gf was transfered to the country were I currently reside, at the time I didn't want to go, but I asked my boss for a transfer and on my way I was.

we are in a better situation, but I just don't like it here and I'm depressed and miserable all the time. I miss my friends, I miss my band, I miss the spots I used to skate.

I was supposed to do a masters degree but I've had so many problems I haven't been able to go through with this, I haven't even started, this is something I need to get done if I want to get a better job or move to a different deparment within the company I work for, as it is I'm stuck doing something I dislike and the money even though its good its not a big enough motivating factor.

I'm having anxiety attacks because I feel trapped and typecast in a role I don't want to play, it's like I feel my life is running out and I can't escape this noose

I'm starting to recent my gf a little for making me move down here, I went back home for the holidays and had a blast hangin out with my friends, jammin with the band, I even smoked weed again, something I haven't done since the move because it was going to affect my already low motivation.

in my mind I know I'm way better, but my heart is not agreeing and it is really hard for me, I can't even stay in touch with nobody because the time zones make so that by the time I'm back home from work everybody back home is about to go to bed.

I don't like the food, I don't like the people, I don't like their views on life in general these people live their lives thinking they're always right and that everybody else in the world behaves exactly like they do, which is funny in a sad and ironic kind of way because it's the opposite.

I find myself holding my tongue just to be polite when I want to tell them to shut the fuck up and stop behaving like fucking illiterates.

worst of all, my gf seems to be adjusting rather well and has no intention of going back, which makes me even more miserable.

The skate spots are horrible and the skateparks are even worse, the beaches are the worse I've seen in the world, and I can't even distract myself checking out other chicks because women in this country are horrible and dress so bad that even if their hot it won't matter, I also hate their accent it's not english but I hate their specific accent.

wich country ?

scary tan guy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2870 on: January 06, 2011, 11:34:20 PM »
middle east

slosher

• Rep: -10
« Reply #2871 on: January 07, 2011, 08:09:11 AM »
This one is gonna get me some serious hate.  I was about 15 i think, 5 years ago and i was at the DVS Skate More premier. When Jason Dills name came across the screen and his part was about to start, i Waited for a silence and yelled at the top of my lungs "FAST FORWARD". I felt bad after hearing that Dill was there, i saw Berra i knew he was there but i didn't see Dill.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #2872 on: January 07, 2011, 08:16:25 AM »
^^ good job, seriously
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

« Reply #2873 on: January 12, 2011, 01:09:53 AM »
i lol'd.
+1

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #2874 on: January 13, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote
i'd say i skate alone 98% of the time
[close]

Me too yo, real talk. Mad Passion!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #2875 on: January 14, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i'd say i skate alone 98% of the time
[close]
[close]

Me too yo, real talk. Mad Passion!

for me its about %85

magicstickyhand

« Reply #2876 on: February 08, 2011, 02:20:20 PM »
This one is gonna get me some serious hate.  I was about 15 i think, 5 years ago and i was at the DVS Skate More premier. When Jason Dills name came across the screen and his part was about to start, i Waited for a silence and yelled at the top of my lungs "FAST FORWARD". I felt bad after hearing that Dill was there, i saw Berra i knew he was there but i didn't see Dill.
Nono now its totally cool in here , after the epicly laterd.
i think i was,anyways

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2877 on: February 08, 2011, 04:33:02 PM »
the only time I've felt like I was having fun lately is after a bump

bump

gnarnel

• Rep: 6
  • ilikeboys
« Reply #2878 on: February 11, 2011, 12:17:23 AM »
this thread is soo depressing. i cant even read any more.

magicstickyhand

« Reply #2879 on: February 12, 2011, 09:39:02 AM »

What country are you talking about?
And gnarnel is damn right this thread is getting too damn depressing.
i think i was,anyways