Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744666 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5220 on: August 15, 2014, 03:12:16 PM »
She's bigger in other photos and she has kids. The other one has only head shots at odd angles and also has kids.

Point is, they make better sisters than lovers.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

dillanharp

« Reply #5221 on: August 15, 2014, 04:10:51 PM »
Fuck that, you plow, and you plow hard.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5222 on: August 15, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
Ain't plowin nothing without a hard tool.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #5223 on: August 15, 2014, 04:28:46 PM »
I would hit that.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5224 on: August 15, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
Can pretty much guarantee everyone here has been made hard by a girl they don't find attractive, at all lol

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5225 on: August 15, 2014, 05:19:11 PM »

i think you're just self-sabotaging yourself & leaving the door open for you to not do shit and take advantage of the situation. All this talk about how you wanna get out & do shit etc. and now you gotta trip to vegas lined up with the potential for a "happy ending" and now you wanna act all high and mighty about not wanting to bang a fat chick. Come on now fam, let's get 110% real here, you're not in prime physical shape your damn self so it'd be ridiculous to act like you're too good for her. bet if she made you laugh a couple times and put her hand on your dick you'd be hard as a mf! Just go into the shit looking for a good time & try to enjoy yourself, instead of coming up with reasons why you SHOULDNT enjoy yourself. Just keep asking yourself "how much better can it get?" throughout the night and i BET you end up having a blast.

you know its all love over here man I'm rootin for ya but I can't cheer from the sidelines without calling you out on your bullshit as well from time to time. Go have a great time in Vegas and stop being a picky. What's that term smokecrack always says? Snootydick? yeah, don't be a snootydick. Beggars don't get to be choosers until they aren't beggars anymore, ya feel me? even if yall just kissed while sloppy drunk & did nothing else I'm sure it'd still do wonders for your self-esteem. progress is progress.

P.S. dont post pictures of girls you're talking to or anything like that. you know these internet lames thirsty as hell for that shit but nah man, trust me, it aint a good look anywhere outside of SLAP lol.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5226 on: August 15, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »
flirt with them and (try to) build chemistry. Has worked for me with the "bigger" ladies. If you can't (get hard), just focus on making them cum. Once you bring a woman to orgasm, you own them (for a while).

Yes, the parentheses are a subliminal attempt to help you.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5227 on: August 15, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
I'm not acting high and mighty. I'm not attracted this person plain and simple. Besides, a dude being over weight isn't the same as a woman, that's just the way of the world. Not to mention that I'm relatively good looking according to the internet anyway (yeah I went there). There are tons of women men generally find attractive that I don't and it's always been that way for me. We'll hang out, possibly get high, drunk, and she'll possibly make a move. My actions will be completely dependent on whether or not my penis retreats into my body. A distinct possibility.

Early Hokus Pokus

« Reply #5228 on: August 15, 2014, 11:09:12 PM »
Tough crowd

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #5229 on: August 15, 2014, 11:30:42 PM »
I'm not acting high and mighty. I'm not attracted this person plain and simple. Besides, a dude being over weight isn't the same as a woman, that's just the way of the world. Not to mention that I'm relatively good looking according to the internet anyway (yeah I went there). There are tons of women men generally find attractive that I don't and it's always been that way for me. We'll hang out, possibly get high, drunk, and she'll possibly make a move. My actions will be completely dependent on whether or not my penis retreats into my body. A distinct possibility.
You can always explore her in other ways, its fun too.

So, the girl dumped me. It fucking sucked.

But the strange thing was, 5 minutes after she did it, a girl I used to go out who I have not heard from in ages texted me to see if I wanna get together. Really strange, maybe she has been stalking me all this time.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 11:50:27 AM by Bronson »

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5230 on: August 16, 2014, 07:59:22 PM »
If I were to fuck a 50 year-old black woman I think I'd probably cum in her Goddamn face! Idk tho.

shark tits

« Reply #5231 on: August 17, 2014, 08:10:43 AM »
i find jigsaw attractive. [not the old man w/ cancer, the puppet who rides the tricycle]

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5232 on: August 17, 2014, 08:24:56 AM »
If I were to fuck a 50 year-old black woman I think I'd probably cum in her Goddamn face! Idk tho.
She's Dominican. African, Spaniard, and probably native blood.

Rick Pump

• Rep: 27
  • Yeah, it's my real name.
« Reply #5233 on: August 18, 2014, 11:34:41 AM »
Perhaps I can help you. The clue is in my name.

Early Hokus Pokus

« Reply #5234 on: August 18, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »
I've never seen anyone hesitate so much to get some ass. Try some males then.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #5235 on: August 18, 2014, 05:41:06 PM »

daaaaaaaamn :o

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5236 on: August 18, 2014, 06:19:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

daaaaaaaamn :o

ahahaha!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5237 on: August 18, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »
Yeah, what a zinger. I'm not attracted to a some woman so I must be attracted to every man. The logic is unimpeachable. Also, being homogay is very bad and I should be insulted at the suggestion.

Early Hokus Pokus

« Reply #5238 on: August 18, 2014, 10:35:26 PM »
Yeah, what a zinger. I'm not attracted to a some woman so I must be attracted to every man. The logic is unimpeachable. Also, being homogay is very bad and I should be insulted at the suggestion.

Mate, all I'm saying is you don't need to marry her or find her attractive. Get drunk enough to get the deed done and then go after the women you find attractive.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:42:24 PM by Early Hokus Pokus »

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #5239 on: August 19, 2014, 12:58:36 PM »

bruh you should go get a rub n tug from some hot asian piece of hiney.  some physical contact could do you a lot of good. unless you got a problem with paying for it..

shark tits

« Reply #5240 on: August 19, 2014, 08:08:16 PM »
fell out today. it wasn't a legit 'OD' cause i didn't have to get NARCAN'd back to life but was kinda scary [in retrospect]. i was running up that hill like kate bush and my skate got too heavy and fell. then i did that 'bend at the waist' junkie stance but ended up falling forwards on my knees. kept on falling. some peurto rican guys dragged me out the road and put my skate next to my head. after 10 minutes [estimation cause i was awake/asleep/awake/asleep] and they said 911 was en route so i collected myself and walked up the hill a little more. firetruck shook me down almost to my road.
'you can talk to us or the cops'
i chose neither and dipped home, hoping i didn't fall back out.
i'm melancholy all the time but never trying to die. kinda bothers me that i'm still flippant about it. when i was in my 20s i usedta go for broke a lot but i'm trying to live these days. seen a lot of friends die so i'm not in a rush anymores. mostly disappointed in myself and my friends always look at me fucked up when i get jammed even though they all drink. shit, i was a million times worse when i was drinking next to them but her'on has a negative stigma.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5241 on: August 20, 2014, 10:46:58 AM »
fucking shark tits, i read your posts and genuinely worry about you. be safe

me too man. i hope nothing happens to you.

i was wondering about that poor latino dude who used to post here too. he hasnt posted in a few months, i was wondering if dope got him. he was a funny dude and always had some good stories to tell.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5242 on: August 20, 2014, 06:31:54 PM »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #5243 on: August 20, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »
shark tits?  am i missing something?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #5244 on: August 20, 2014, 06:51:43 PM »
i have been shitting a lot of blood in the last month.  not just now and then but everyday.

i hope its just hemmorrhoids or something.  im scared ive burnt a hole in my stomach from all the drugs/drink.

gotta go to hospital in a few hours and get a camera put up there.  rad.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #5245 on: August 20, 2014, 07:04:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
For real. I'm no one to tell anyone how to live their lives, but stay safe-ish dude. If something bad happens there's no way I'll stumble across you in Worcester some day.

shark tits

« Reply #5246 on: August 20, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »
thanks guys. it usedta be cause i was a wicked bad alcoholic i'd end up in the ER a lot from mixing but i can't blame that anymore. just carelessness on my part. i appreciate yuz cause everyone's kinda over it in real life. i know better, everyone knows i know better and cause i quit drinking there's less tolerance for my 'relapses' if ya can call it that. because i was able to quit drinking it's assumed i'm not so desperate/out of control so doing dope is like a moral failing on my part. i'm not saying it isn't but also, we all lost a good friend 2 yrs ago to dope [he'd saved my life a few times] so people think i'm an idiot.
i wonder about poor latino now that ya mentioned it jb and hash slinger, when do you come back to school? definitely we should meet up and shred. you'll prolly be too busy to build but i always need a hand w/ that. you're welcome to skate our jimmyrigged spots even if ya don't wanna help bake the bread. apparently a cop told braindead ed that 'if you pour anymore cement i'm hauling your ass to jail' at wormside.
i talk to the other kids there and they're still gonna build but that's a bad omen maybe.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5247 on: August 20, 2014, 07:42:22 PM »
i have been shitting a lot of blood in the last month.  not just now and then but everyday.

i hope its just hemmorrhoids or something.  im scared ive burnt a hole in my stomach from all the drugs/drink.

gotta go to hospital in a few hours and get a camera put up there.  rad.

Fuck that sounds awful, hope all goes well. 

thanks guys. it usedta be cause i was a wicked bad alcoholic i'd end up in the ER a lot from mixing but i can't blame that anymore. just carelessness on my part. i appreciate yuz cause everyone's kinda over it in real life. i know better, everyone knows i know better and cause i quit drinking there's less tolerance for my 'relapses' if ya can call it that. because i was able to quit drinking it's assumed i'm not so desperate/out of control so doing dope is like a moral failing on my part. i'm not saying it isn't but also, we all lost a good friend 2 yrs ago to dope [he'd saved my life a few times] so people think i'm an idiot.
i wonder about poor latino now that ya mentioned it jb and hash slinger, when do you come back to school? definitely we should meet up and shred. you'll prolly be too busy to build but i always need a hand w/ that. you're welcome to skate our jimmyrigged spots even if ya don't wanna help bake the bread. apparently a cop told braindead ed that 'if you pour anymore cement i'm hauling your ass to jail' at wormside.
i talk to the other kids there and they're still gonna build but that's a bad omen maybe.

Fuck it dude, we all have our vices.  Our time on this planet is so painfully short might as well do what makes you happy while you can.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #5248 on: August 20, 2014, 08:10:32 PM »
cheers to that, ill murray. dope has a stigma attached to it which kinda makes me ostracized and i'd have more DIY helpers otherwise but i can't drink. i had a chat in SF once w/ this guy going on about 'everyone thinks their vice is better than your vice'.
honestly i'm more happy building/skating my city but my crew is small so a lot of times building isn't an option. it's kind of my little self destructive rebellion.
i gotta get my shit straight, get a girl or something. i'm in a rut out here.
halfassed apologized to my friend via the internet. when we were kids some shit went down and he got 4 yrs for something that he shouldn't have and i maybe should have. it's been eating me up over half my life.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5249 on: August 20, 2014, 08:12:15 PM »
I got blood in my stool too, but I think it's just cause I wipe too hard.