Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744807 times)

Filip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3000 on: June 01, 2011, 03:11:45 AM »
I fucking hate eye to eye contact, also I need my personal space, if somebody goes closer than 1 foot near me, I go nuts in my head, and start freaking out..  Because of this, last time I had a girlfriend was probably 3 years ago... I had a date yesterday actually, but I blew it, and I couldnt talk about anything but school until I drank two or three beers, then I started to act cool.  I know that this girl is into me, and I like her, but I have no interest in a releationship.

I had a normal job about once or twice in my life, I fucking hate to work for somebody other than my father.
I hate my college..Seriously, I have no idea why I picked up law study..
I cant stop smoking and I hate myself for that.
Im fucking lazy, and I do everything last-minute.
I have only a few good friends, that I have known for the last probably 10-11 years, and no interest of meeting new people at all. I pretty much hate anyone else.
I have no problem to curse out little kids that lurk at skatepark and play hockey and shit.. Almost every week some little boy or girl goes home crying because I tell them to fuck off and call them cunts and bitches. I have no idea why I do it, but they drive me crazy even if they just sit and stare at us skating.
I would say that Im pretty calm and nice guy when Im sober, but If Im drunk, Im the biggest bitch ever, and bitch about everybody and everything that is in the bar or somewhere. And I fuckin love it. 
My favourite skater of all time would probably be Muska, or Chris Cole.

Laestadius

• Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3001 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:58 AM »
My girlfriend doesn't want to perform oral sex on me because she doesn't want my HPV. And I hate using condoms.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3002 on: June 01, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
Dick wart pics, or gtfo.

Laestadius

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3003 on: June 01, 2011, 09:58:43 AM »
I assume I would have to write "For Slap" or something like that in my dick to prove I didn't just use a random photo from the interwebs. But no.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3004 on: June 01, 2011, 12:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I fucking hate eye to eye contact, also I need my personal space, if somebody goes closer than 1 foot near me, I go nuts in my head, and start freaking out..  Because of this, last time I had a girlfriend was probably 3 years ago... I had a date yesterday actually, but I blew it, and I couldnt talk about anything but school until I drank two or three beers, then I started to act cool.  I know that this girl is into me, and I like her, but I have no interest in a releationship.

I had a normal job about once or twice in my life, I fucking hate to work for somebody other than my father.
I hate my college..Seriously, I have no idea why I picked up law study..
I cant stop smoking and I hate myself for that.
Im fucking lazy, and I do everything last-minute.
I have only a few good friends, that I have known for the last probably 10-11 years, and no interest of meeting new people at all. I pretty much hate anyone else.
I have no problem to curse out little kids that lurk at skatepark and play hockey and shit.. Almost every week some little boy or girl goes home crying because I tell them to fuck off and call them cunts and bitches. I have no idea why I do it, but they drive me crazy even if they just sit and stare at us skating.
I would say that Im pretty calm and nice guy when Im sober, but If Im drunk, Im the biggest bitch ever, and bitch about everybody and everything that is in the bar or somewhere. And I fuckin love it. 
My favourite skater of all time would probably be Muska, or Chris Cole.
[close]

Im 21. Why would you assume that?
How old are you? You're the biggest fucking baby.

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #3005 on: June 01, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »
Sorry, I deleted my post. Rough morning, not drunk yet, etc., didn't mean to be so cruel.
I'm drunk.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3006 on: June 01, 2011, 01:54:37 PM »
Sorry, I deleted my post. Rough morning, not drunk yet, etc., didn't mean to be so cruel.

I really dont mind, I just wanted to know.. But whatever..

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3007 on: June 01, 2011, 02:25:23 PM »
id say its the yelling at kids for watching you skate and being proud of bitching at stuff

Filip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3008 on: June 01, 2011, 02:56:50 PM »
id say its the yelling at kids for watching you skate and being proud of bitching at stuff

I didnt say that Im proud of it. I just cant help myself, I need to be perfectly calm if I want to enjoy skating, that is why I mostly skate enjoy skating alone.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3009 on: June 01, 2011, 05:39:50 PM »
you sound like a terrible person
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3010 on: June 02, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »
i meant being proud of bitching at everything

jimi420

« Reply #3011 on: June 03, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »
the other day I gave these two kids skating home in the rain a ride home and it made me realize that I'm the old guy that skates. I'm not even old (19) but the people I skate with on a consistent basis are years younger than I am.

Reev

« Reply #3012 on: June 06, 2011, 08:57:01 AM »
I have a massive superiority complex, which quite frequently leads to me becoming irate at my family members for believing in absolute codshit like astrology and spiritual readings

Doctor Handsome

• Doctor Handsome
« Reply #3013 on: June 06, 2011, 06:30:42 PM »
I have a massive superiority complex, which quite frequently leads to me becoming irate at my family members for believing in absolute codshit like astrology and spiritual readings

Hmmm.... you must be a Taurus.
I'm drunk.

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #3014 on: June 06, 2011, 06:56:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hmmm.... you must be a Taurus cunt.
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #3015 on: June 06, 2011, 07:07:48 PM »
hahahaha cool. but to correct a post above... rawbs rep has been reverted to positive, so its in the thousands, where it actually should be.
noticed a drop in your rep?

Doctor Handsome

• Doctor Handsome
« Reply #3016 on: June 06, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »
I spend literally 5-7 nights a week sitting at home listening to depressing music and getting drunk and smoking cigarettes. It's pretty fucking awesome.
I'm drunk.

Doctor Handsome

• Doctor Handsome
« Reply #3017 on: June 07, 2011, 12:36:02 AM »
How do I stop being depressed?
I'm drunk.

BriDen

« Reply #3018 on: June 07, 2011, 12:44:07 AM »
drink less hamms

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3019 on: June 07, 2011, 05:56:11 AM »
How do I stop being depressed?
Drink less. Consult a doctor/psychiatrist.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #3020 on: June 07, 2011, 08:22:03 AM »
Last night I had the same dream where I'm taking a really satisfying piss in a giant urinal. I pissed my bed. Again.  :D

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3021 on: June 07, 2011, 09:24:04 AM »
I'm drunk and high at noon. I'm 19. This is a daily occurrence, whether I'm skating or not. I dont even know which end is up at this point. I saw one of my best friends get stabbed and bleed out about a year and a half ago. It was the most horrifying thing I have ever seen, and I will never ever even begin to get over it. Not a day goes by that i dont see it in my head. I cant make it stop no matter waht i do. Soon after, I broke my hip and ankle skating, which took me out for close to a year, during which time I couldnt work, and inevitably lost my two jobs, and kicked off the fucking shitty shop team (i was kind of proud of having a "shop sponsor" to be honest)  I have developed crippling anxiety and have fallen into a deep, seemingly neverending spiral of depression. This all has put me in a very dark place. I feel incapable of anything. I got denied scholarship for the next semesters due to my gpa's dramatic slip, and i dont even feel like I care at this point. im living with my gf trying to figure my shit out. Everyday when i wake up, it feels like i am tied up and gagged on a 747 spiraling into a mountain range. I dont know how Im going to get up to the cockpit and regain control. And even if i do regain control, what the fuck am I gonna do with a 747? where do i go? how do I land? do I even care if this crashes anyway? I dont know. stupid post. regardless, feels good to say all that stuff. I dont know what to do

im probably lying

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3022 on: June 07, 2011, 09:49:36 AM »
shit man, thats sad to hear.

I cant really offer any usefull advice but id like to wish you all my best in your situation and hope that you see the light at the end of the tunnell and manage to pull through.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3023 on: June 07, 2011, 12:04:31 PM »
Please don't ever post in here about anyone but yourself finknoos.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3024 on: June 08, 2011, 02:01:36 AM »
Please don't ever post in here about anyone but yourself finknoos.

suck out man, i was just trynna help out a pal whos clearly going through a rough time

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #3025 on: June 08, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »
yeah brody, "suck out man"

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #3026 on: June 09, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »

jesus, stop being such a dick to finknoos

just suck the fuck out bro
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3027 on: June 09, 2011, 02:59:30 PM »

fuck the stakes bodhi! the only one that thinks this is a game is you, man. this is real. this is serious shit!

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3028 on: June 10, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dont read peoples posts unless they have positive rep. if people keep kooking you, obviously you say some stupid shit not worth reading
[close]
That's dumb, Justis has a high rep but he's almost as lame as Austin.
[close]
Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit. Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories. There really isn't a comparison.
[close]
Nah, I feel like Justis tries hard to let everyone know he's sexually active.
[close]

He's 15, that might be the biggest part of his life right now. It'll shine through in his posting.
Yeah I've definitely changed my mind about him after reading more of his posts. He actually seems like a pretty nice guy and I wish him a speedy recovery. :)

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3029 on: June 10, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dont read peoples posts unless they have positive rep. if people keep kooking you, obviously you say some stupid shit not worth reading
[close]
That's dumb, Justis has a high rep but he's almost as lame as Austin.
[close]

Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit.

Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories.

There really isn't a comparison.
[close]
Wow dude, how do I try to act "Hardcore"? ? Because I think Bam's tight?
Heres my deal, I have only met my father a few times, he's a druggy now. ? But I never want to see him again. ? My grandma (his mom) ? told me he stole like 30000 dollars from her. ? Justis may or may not be a better skater than me, idk, depends on what were skating, havent really seen Justis skate. ?

I'm not sure what that story had to do with anything mentioned.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:12:57 PM by BraveUlysses »