Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744797 times)

ThugWaffle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4920 on: June 06, 2014, 10:08:50 PM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4921 on: June 07, 2014, 01:15:26 AM »
So if you guys remember the "things you are stoked on" thread i posted a little bit ago that my sister got engaged. Well shes getting married in a couple of months and i honestly don't want to go. I posted before in this thread my anxiety was really bad for the past 2 years and what made it even worst was my sister. When ever she was home she would make me feel like the worst person on earth. She would say things like "All you do is just sit in side all day you are worthless" or "Do you think mom likes it driving you to the doctors cause you can't" (i have really bad anxiety when i drive), even though she makes my dad drive her to the hospital every other month for her to get her arthritis shots. She thought i liked sitting in side all day not doing anything with my life and living off of my parents cause i didn't have a job. I always ignored her though cause she seemed like she was acting younger than me like a little kid, but one time i almost punched her in the face cause she made me feel so bad about myself but i ended up breaking the kitchen cabinet. Why should i support her on her day when she didn't even support me the past 2 years. Honestly at this point i think i am only going to, 1. try to hook up with her friends (almost did one time) and 2. if there's an open bar. Am i being the asshole here?

nylin

« Reply #4922 on: June 07, 2014, 01:54:50 AM »
So if you guys remember the "things you are stoked on" thread i posted a little bit ago that my sister got engaged. Well shes getting married in a couple of months and i honestly don't want to go. I posted before in this thread my anxiety was really bad for the past 2 years and what made it even worst was my sister. When ever she was home she would make me feel like the worst person on earth. She would say things like "All you do is just sit in side all day you are worthless" or "Do you think mom likes it driving you to the doctors cause you can't" (i have really bad anxiety when i drive), even though she makes my dad drive her to the hospital every other month for her to get her arthritis shots. She thought i liked sitting in side all day not doing anything with my life and living off of my parents cause i didn't have a job. I always ignored her though cause she seemed like she was acting younger than me like a little kid, but one time i almost punched her in the face cause she made me feel so bad about myself but i ended up breaking the kitchen cabinet. Why should i support her on her day when she didn't even support me the past 2 years. Honestly at this point i think i am only going to, 1. try to hook up with her friends (almost did one time) and 2. if there's an open bar. Am i being the asshole here?

Yes do that

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4923 on: June 07, 2014, 04:12:55 AM »
Just go. Maybe try and hire a pastel coloured tux with a ruffled shirt and ask if you can bring a friend. Make it your day if you wanna annoy her.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #4924 on: June 07, 2014, 08:34:40 AM »
Make sure to write 'She's pregnant!' on the car with all the 'Just Married' stuff.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4925 on: June 07, 2014, 09:43:26 AM »
Make sure to write 'She's pregnant!' on the car with all the 'Just Married' stuff.
And in quotes right under it put (with herpes!).

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4926 on: June 07, 2014, 09:47:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
And in quotes right under it put (with herpes!).

Great ideas! keep them coming

dillanharp

« Reply #4927 on: June 07, 2014, 10:09:42 AM »
Do you have to travel a great distance to get there? Honestly, nobody wants to go to a wedding, it's got nothing to do with anxiety. Just be happy you're not in the fucking thing. Go get drunk, eat food, embarrass your family, get your dick wet and call it a night. And don't go to her next one, you've fulfilled your obligation.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4928 on: June 07, 2014, 06:24:17 PM »
Do you have to travel a great distance to get there? Honestly, nobody wants to go to a wedding, it's got nothing to do with anxiety. Just be happy you're not in the fucking thing. Go get drunk, eat food, embarrass your family, get your dick wet and call it a night. And don't go to her next one, you've fulfilled your obligation.

Yeah that's kind of another reason i might not go, the church is in the suburbs, which is no big deal for my anxiety but the reception is in the city. I get really bad anxiety when driving especially in traffic and there's always traffic in the city. So if i go i would need someone to drive me which could be a good thing because if i get wasted (which i plan to) I won't be drinking and driving that night.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4929 on: June 09, 2014, 10:40:58 PM »
Oh god, how I wish my sex drive would just disappear. I don't want to devote any more thought to it. Fuck.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4930 on: June 10, 2014, 12:08:38 PM »
Idiot

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4931 on: June 10, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »

No way Don't go.  If she causes you to be upset or makes your anxiety worse, you need to stay away.  Your health and peace of mind is on the line.  Is anyone holding a gun to your head to go? Hell no, so Why dial pain?

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4932 on: June 10, 2014, 10:27:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No way Don't go.  If she causes you to be upset or makes your anxiety worse, you need to stay away.  Your health and peace of mind is on the line.  Is anyone holding a gun to your head to go? Hell no, so Why dial pain?

I have to go to the wedding but my mom said i don't have to go to the reception, if i go to the reception it would be to see my dad's side of the family not to support my sister

iSk84thechicas

« Reply #4933 on: June 10, 2014, 10:31:45 PM »
Ok then, Just dont go to the reception. Pay your respects and get the hell out of there. See your dad and his family, but save your sanity.  Good Luck man

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

iSk84thechicas

« Reply #4934 on: June 11, 2014, 11:10:54 PM »
startin talkin again to the one girl who makes feel like complete garbage, feelin pretty(super) garb atm, fuck, it sucks caring way more for someone than they care about themselves, expecting the worst than having it without fail always coming true and dreading where its all heading, for a petite gal u sure cast a big shadow   :( FUCK my gentle spirit is so crushed right now  :'(

Hey, I don't understand, do you have feelings for this chick?  And she keeps rejecting your advances? 

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #4935 on: June 12, 2014, 07:33:45 AM »
i just turned 25 and still cant grow a beard..

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4936 on: June 12, 2014, 10:04:49 AM »

I've been shaving since 18, you're better off.

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #4937 on: June 12, 2014, 01:28:04 PM »

I'll be 26 next week and fully embraced the scumstache.
Think Joe Dirt. Kinda just grows in all white trashy like that.
you aren't alone.
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4938 on: June 12, 2014, 06:20:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you aren't alone.
If you can't grow one by 25, it will never happen. I am almost 31 and can only grow and bitchin zorro mustache.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4939 on: June 12, 2014, 06:31:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you aren't alone.
[close]
If you can't grow one by 25, it will never happen. I am almost 31 and can only grow and bitchin zorro mustache.
Bullshit. Facial hair can get thicker as you get older just as sure as the hair on your head can get thinner and new hair can sprout from your damn ears. There's no telling if it'll ever grow in better but it's still possible. I'm 25 and the only hair that grows in thick on my face at the moment is a goatee mustache and neck beard. I can grow hair on the sides of my face but it's really patchy and thin. I'm almost certain it will grow in better over time though.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:30:43 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4940 on: June 12, 2014, 10:01:42 PM »

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4941 on: June 12, 2014, 10:20:51 PM »
i've been able to grow a full beard since i was 15 but girls hated it so i've always kept a clean shaven look mostly. it's weird having facial hair go in your mouths while your making out. i guess i could've kept it trim but even at trimmed some girls would say it irritated their skin. rhymin?

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4942 on: June 13, 2014, 04:30:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you aren't alone.
[close]
[close]
Bullshit. Facial hair can get thicker as you get older just as sure as the hair on your head can get thinner and new hair can sprout from your damn ears. There's no telling if it'll ever grow in better but it's still possible. I'm 25 and the only hair that grows in thick on my face at the moment is a goatee mustache and neck beard. I can grow hair on the sides of my face but it's really patchy and thin. I'm almost certain it will grow in better over time though.
Keep the hope alive.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #4943 on: June 13, 2014, 05:53:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you aren't alone.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Keep the hope alive.

down with the scumstache for sure!

not too fussed about the non existant chin growth really as it means i barely ever have to shave..

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #4944 on: June 13, 2014, 07:20:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you aren't alone.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Keep the hope alive.
[close]

not too fussed about the non existant chin growth really as it means i barely ever have to shave..

Shaving is a fucking pain sometimes, consider yourself semi-lucky.

I've moved into the realm of dedicating a hair trimmer to just doing my facial hair, takes 2 minutes & no bullshit.

I used to twin razors forever, mainly because I just didn't care & I'm happy to say I'm 2 years clean off the twin razors . . .
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4945 on: June 13, 2014, 10:35:37 AM »
i guarantee im the hairiest dude on slap. ive been shaving since 14.

i used to be so embarrassed and self conscious about it that i never wore shorts from 8th grade until i was probably 19 unless i was going swimming just because people would see my legs and have to say "oh my god! your legs are so hairy!!" then they would want to touch them. people have pet my arms before because theyre so hairy. now that im older, i dont care about it, but growing up as the hairy guy definitely sucked. once i tried to shave my chest hair in probably junior year because i used to hang out at the lake a lot nobody else my age had a full on hairy chest like i did. then it all started to grow back and get stubbly and i got made fun of for that too.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4946 on: June 13, 2014, 12:22:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

you aren't alone.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Keep the hope alive.
[close]

[close]

Shaving is a fucking pain sometimes, consider yourself semi-lucky.

I've moved into the realm of dedicating a hair trimmer to just doing my facial hair, takes 2 minutes & no bullshit.

I used to twin razors forever, mainly because I just didn't care & I'm happy to say I'm 2 years clean off the twin razors . . .
i always picture u with a beard for some reason. guess i stand corrected. i too rock a trimmer instead of a razor for shaving. doesn't give too close a shave but no one's complaining.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4947 on: June 13, 2014, 12:23:53 PM »
I have a beard 100% of the time, I just use the #1 trimmer bit to get that even coat . . .

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4948 on: June 13, 2014, 12:40:08 PM »
Here's a pic of last time I had a beard. I think I seriously pissed a chick off that tried to get with me with it.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4949 on: June 13, 2014, 12:42:43 PM »
Here's a pic of last time I had a beard. I think I seriously pissed a chick off that tried to get with me with it.

Fuck yes!

The Carhartt jacket seals the deal.