Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744722 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4860 on: May 27, 2014, 08:12:22 AM »
When I was 14 I destroyed thousands of dollars worth of shopping carts in a trash compactor behind a grocery store.

When I lost my virginity I used a banana scented condom and the chick was having her period.

I just found this super rare security photo of Rusty in the act...

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4861 on: May 27, 2014, 09:33:52 AM »
Expand Quote
When I lost my virginity I used a banana scented condom and the chick was having her period.
[close]

thats gnarly rusty.

has there ever been a "Losing your virginity" thread? I could see it being a hit.

Losing your virginity thread
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=38947.0

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=45725.0
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4862 on: May 27, 2014, 11:31:24 AM »
Uhh, fun is relative. I guess I tolerated it better than being anywhere else. I can confidently say that I was more comfortable there than in any other club/bar scene thing that I've ever been to. That doesn't mean I felt comfortable approaching girls. I was able to talk to guys about their outrageous clothes though. There's a lot less nerves when you're talking to dudes because there are no expectations and I don't want anything out of them.

I have to say L33t, I'm awfully curious about how you ended up at goth night and the second, good for you for expanding your horizons.  Step in the right direction.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4863 on: May 27, 2014, 01:41:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Uhh, fun is relative. I guess I tolerated it better than being anywhere else. I can confidently say that I was more comfortable there than in any other club/bar scene thing that I've ever been to. That doesn't mean I felt comfortable approaching girls. I was able to talk to guys about their outrageous clothes though. There's a lot less nerves when you're talking to dudes because there are no expectations and I don't want anything out of them.
[close]

I have to say L33t, I'm awfully curious about how you ended up at goth night and the second, good for you for expanding your horizons.  Step in the right direction.
Like someone said in that dumb murderer thread, I'm alternative as fuck. For real though, goth music has always been close to my heart along with other genres. The music is at times introspective and melodic and other times driving and visceral. Maybe the only music that speaks to me more is dream pop/shoegaze. I just searched the net for goth spots in San Diego. What's funny is that I was supposed to meet up with some guys at a different place called Booty Bassment, but I hate that scene and everyone in it so when I saw the line to get inside I immediately left that shit hole for the goth place. Sabbat is the name of it. It's also cool that their cover is half the price of BB's. I had the one friend that was down because we're more or less both introverts and listen to the same music. The difference between me and him is that he's generally happy and doesn't have social anxiety. Now that I look back at it I can honestly say that I had a good time when I was talking to my friend. I hadn't seen him in a long time and I guess there's something about me that draws out abstract conversation from people. I imagine that can be taxing to most people, but it's good when someone is on the same page even for a little while. I had a hard time dancing but I got out there for few minutes. That's when the homie disappeared to let his dick sneeze.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

@thewilleasley

« Reply #4864 on: May 27, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Like someone said in that dumb murderer thread, I'm alternative as fuck. For real though, goth music has always been close to my heart along with other genres. The music is at times introspective and melodic and other times driving and visceral. Maybe the only music that speaks to me more is dream pop/shoegaze. I just searched the net for goth spots in San Diego. What's funny is that I was supposed to meet up with some guys at a different place called Booty Bassment, but I hate that scene and everyone in it so when I saw the line to get inside I immediately left that shit hole for the goth place. Sabbat is the name of it. It's also cool that their cover is half the price of BB's. I had the one friend that was down because we're more or less both introverts and listen to the same music. The difference between me and him is that he's generally happy and doesn't have social anxiety. Now that I look back at it I can honestly say that I had a good time when I was talking to my friend. I hadn't seen him in a long time and I guess there's something about me that draws out abstract conversation from people. I imagine that can be taxing to most people, but it's good when someone is on the same page even for a little while. I had a hard time dancing but I got out there for few minutes. That's when the homie disappeared to let his dick sneeze.

fuck yeah man good for you! See you already on the right track just keep it up!

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4865 on: May 27, 2014, 06:22:30 PM »
do you drink leetgeek? I'm not saying get wasted but a few beers helps me talk to people, especially women.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #4866 on: May 27, 2014, 06:33:34 PM »
I have been talking to this really cute girl on Facebook, and I have her number. We have chatted on FB and texted a little bit (I am not a fan of either). I really want to ask her out to get some food, but I am terrified. I haven't even really spoken to a girl that I was into since I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, a year ago...

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4867 on: May 27, 2014, 06:34:34 PM »
also leet do you smoke a lot of weed?? if so , cut that shit off for sure.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4868 on: May 27, 2014, 06:45:02 PM »
I have been talking to this really cute girl on Facebook, and I have her number. We have chatted on FB and texted a little bit (I am not a fan of either). I really want to ask her out to get some food, but I am terrified. I haven't even really spoken to a girl that I was into since I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, a year ago...
If she gave you her number and is overall chatty with you, then I will assume she will get moist if you went out on a limb and asked her to hang out.

arthurspooner

« Reply #4869 on: May 27, 2014, 08:27:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If she gave you her number and is overall chatty with you, then I will assume she will get moist if you went out on a limb and asked her to hang out.

Yeah, hopefully haha. I mean the plus side is that if she declines, then it isn't that big of a deal since I have never even met her in real life.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #4870 on: May 27, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah, hopefully haha. I mean the plus side is that if she declines, then it isn't that big of a deal since I have never even met her in real life.
Get yours.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #4871 on: May 28, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »
I always had fun at goth night. Dancing around like an idiot. Those goth chick's shields are hard to penetrate though.
You loves you? Megatron.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #4872 on: May 28, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yeah forreal dude just go for it. In situations like this where theres really no risk i just try to have fun & not over think it. Being rejected by someone you dont even know is (at the very worst) only mildly disappointing while the opposite is always gonna make you feel great, so you might as well just say fuck it. if you wanna ask her out for some food you better do it before someone else does! im sure youre not the only one that likes her. aint nothing worse than never getting at that chick you always wanted only to see her get a man once you finally scrape up the courage to make your move. i would rather get flat-out dissed & dismissed by her right off the bat than to experience that shit. ive had that happen to me before & was super salty for almost a full week after the fact lol
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:53:59 PM by W.easley »

arthurspooner

« Reply #4873 on: May 28, 2014, 12:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

yeah forreal dude just go for it. In situations like this where theres really no risk i just try to have fun & not over think it. Being rejected by someone you dont even know is (at the very worst) only mildly disappointing while the opposite is always gonna make you feel great, so you might as well just say fuck it. if you wanna ask her out for some food you better do it before someone else does! im sure youre not the only one that likes her. aint nothing worse than never getting at that chick you always wanted only to see her get a man once you finally scrape up the courage to make your move. i would rather get flat-out dissed & dismissed by her right off the bat than to experience that shit. ive had that happen to me before & was super salty for almost a full week after the fact lol
Thanks man! I'm all psyched up now haha. I'm gonna do it.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #4874 on: May 28, 2014, 01:41:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I highly suggest you do it Arthur.

I too, haven't even fancied the idea of courting the fairer sex since my last long-term relationship ended a year ago (whom I'm still deeply in love with).

Ironically, the previous long-term relationship I was in before this one yielded similar results; a year of feeling nothing then attempting to get back in "the game".

Women really do want you to make "the moves", as regular as that sounds; Trust me, I'm not one who generally feels comfortable doing such things, as my mentality over the status of courting is highly akin to that of say L33tG33k.

I'm still surprised to this day some of the girls I pulled after being stupidly in-love; sometimes it can take very little effort and other times a little more.

However, it is usually always worth it in the end.

Like Will said, you may end up regretting not doing something & becoming salty/bitter over the situation.

Just like the soap opera, we only have One Life to Live . . .

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Tay

« Reply #4875 on: May 29, 2014, 05:33:23 AM »
L33tgeek never hits me up on Skype, or checks his slap messages. That's my real confession.

Tay

« Reply #4876 on: May 29, 2014, 05:42:20 AM »

Imagine the girl you fancy taking the biggest nastiest shit, imagine her on her rag with clots of blood smeared everywhere, imagine her uterus shedding. We're human L33t, we get suicidal and depressed.

Just talk to girls like you'd talk to guys; bullshit. If it turns out you have similar interests, build off that. And if not move on. I feel embarrassed when talking to hot guys, it's common. But we can get over it  ;)

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4877 on: May 29, 2014, 08:56:15 AM »
L33t, not sure if this has been asked before, but have you ever tried online-dating? I am just getting into it myself and approaching females is a lot less stressful than in face-to-face settings, especially if you try not to take it too seriously. Also, you are really good with expressing yourself in writing so that may help.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4878 on: May 29, 2014, 04:13:13 PM »
L33tgeek never hits me up on Slap about hookers, or checks his slap messages. That's my real confession.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4879 on: May 30, 2014, 12:55:17 AM »
I'm sorry for not checking my messages, Tay. I'm not avoiding you. Actually, I guess I kind of am avoiding you. I just don't know what to say, I get anxious and I feel stupid. The same to anyone else that has tried to reach out to me. I'm very grateful though. I have a hard time replying to anything personal on this site. I have severe mood swings sometimes and it's hard to get through some posts without losing interest because I lose purpose or am just feeling generally shitty. This is like my fifth time typing this comment.

Recently I've gotten a lot of self affirming comments from some people in my life and it makes me feel guilty as much as it makes me feel like maybe I don't suck that bad. I can say right now that I'm tired of being miserable. Recently I've been able to spy some glimpses of hope that I may be able to end it without ending it, but the positive thoughts are so goddamn fleeting. Then I crash right back down to where I was before. I'm so fucking tired.

I've already done (not done) so much shit I regret. One of the things that ways me down is the fact that my brain constantly plays replays of my shortcomings and failures. I can't get away from them and I'm sorely in need of something that I can be proud of to try to focus my attention on. The source of my failures run the gamut but since talking about relationships is popular here, I'll use one as an example. I may have told you about this one before but I'll say it again. About a year and a half ago I was going to this support group and there was a girl in there. She smart, she was interesting, she was beautiful, and I was infatuated. I didn't know what to do with those feelings as that is not something that I ever felt or imagined that I would ever feel. We talked to each other and shared intimate details of our lives because that was the nature of the group, but I never "made a move". I thought about....constantly. I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it though. Now she's gone and I don't even know her last name. The more I think about her, the more I think she was into me too, and the more angry I get at myself. Not fun. I don't want to feel that way again.

I've made profiles on a couple dating sites before. Don't really know what to do after that. I messaged some people, but I've never gotten a response. Dating sites are notoriously brutal on the poor and minorities. Not saying that's why, just saying it could be a factor.

shark tits

« Reply #4880 on: May 30, 2014, 01:27:30 AM »

I've made profiles on a couple dating sites before. Don't really know what to do after that. I messaged some people, but I've never gotten a response. Dating sites are notoriously brutal on the poor and minorities. Not saying that's why, just saying it could be a factor.
i read somewhere that life is hard for poor and minorities. prolly you should just hang it up and not bother if you're either of the 2. or stop making up excuses. weasley is annoying and self absorbed but at least he tunes out a lot of negativity and mans up.
you want something to be proud of? you've got nollie crooks, you're smart and shark tits likes ya. now get up ya sonofabitch, mickey loves ya so stop squandering days you'll wish you had back once ya get in a better mind space.
you want a confession? i rode my SHARKWAVE! cruiser down to honey farms for a skor bar and ran into a panhandler i'd played SKATE w/ months ago. turns out he just got out of a 60 day bid for accomplice to theft. we head back to his place and i contribute [financially] to his, my and this couple's delinquency. franky says relapse and i'm not proud of that but then i get home and i've lost another friend [i'm gonna take a wild guess and say he did more of what i got into tonight]. got a little survivor's guilt offa that which is sure to grow once this wears off.
RIP dane
out of this group of 7 traveling kids i met in danville, illinois [and subsequently went to jail w/ in danville, illinois] 1 is charged w/ murder, one is bumming around europe, 1 is dead, one has a kid and is rubber tramping the southwest, and 3 are unaccounted for. one is prolly back in portland maine, hopefully getting laid in spite of autism.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #4881 on: May 30, 2014, 01:49:15 AM »
I'm sorry for not checking my messages, Tay. I'm not avoiding you. Actually, I guess I kind of am avoiding you. I just don't know what to say, I get anxious and I feel stupid. The same to anyone else that has tried to reach out to me. I'm very grateful though. I have a hard time replying to anything personal on this site. I have severe mood swings sometimes and it's hard to get through some posts without losing interest because I lose purpose or am just feeling generally shitty. This is like my fifth time typing this comment.

Recently I've gotten a lot of self affirming comments from some people in my life and it makes me feel guilty as much as it makes me feel like maybe I don't suck that bad. I can say right now that I'm tired of being miserable. Recently I've been able to spy some glimpses of hope that I may be able to end it without ending it, but the positive thoughts are so goddamn fleeting. Then I crash right back down to where I was before. I'm so fucking tired.

I've already done (not done) so much shit I regret. One of the things that ways me down is the fact that my brain constantly plays replays of my shortcomings and failures. I can't get away from them and I'm sorely in need of something that I can be proud of to try to focus my attention on. The source of my failures run the gamut but since talking about relationships is popular here, I'll use one as an example. I may have told you about this one before but I'll say it again. About a year and a half ago I was going to this support group and there was a girl in there. She smart, she was interesting, she was beautiful, and I was infatuated. I didn't know what to do with those feelings as that is not something that I ever felt or imagined that I would ever feel. We talked to each other and shared intimate details of our lives because that was the nature of the group, but I never "made a move". I thought about....constantly. I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it though. Now she's gone and I don't even know her last name. The more I think about her, the more I think she was into me too, and the more angry I get at myself. Not fun. I don't want to feel that way again.

You're definitely on the come up you just gotta keep moving forward. Like i said earlier, its NOT taking those chances is what hurts more than any type of failure from trying. You just gotta leave the past behind tho man. The most you can do is learn from your mistakes & try to use that guilt/regret to fuel you to better yourself. Anything other than that is just self-destructive. you cant look back & move forward at the same time you know? we've all done stupid things that make us cringe or sad when we think about them but what's done is done & you cant let that define you. YOU have to define you and stop letting other people dictate who you are & how happy you can be. You gotta have that mindset that you deserve to be happy & can have anything you want if you're willing to put forth the effort.

You need to start thinking more about what you DO want from life instead of things you dont like about it. for example, instead thinking in your head "I dont like this thing/person/situation because ___" and harp on that, flip it around and say things like "this would be better if___". Or instead of thinking about how lonely you are, think about how great it would be to have a great group of friends. it sounds simple but its better to keep your mind focused on the latter, because youll notice whenever you think about how much you dont like something, your mind is just going to try to point out every little thing that corroborates that, so if you do the opposite, you're gonna open yourself up to a lot more opportunities & help you keep your composure when shit gets tough.

You've been living & thinking a certain way for years if not most/all your life, so its gonna take a while to chip away at those bad habits but once you start to get that momentum it all starts to snowball & its the best feeling ever. im hyped for you man, just keep taking those baby steps. slow progress is still better than no progress so never underestimate the little victories each day. not everyone goes down the same path as you do & make it as far, so be proud that you even made it this far. keep it up!

shark tits

« Reply #4882 on: May 30, 2014, 02:18:19 AM »
"loosers have excuses. weasley fucks the prom queen." --- sean connery
i'm not sure if that's verbatim but pretty close. weasley gets a lot of hate and he's not my favorite guy but he's positive and skates. cheers to you for that, guy. i want to preface this by saying i think you're half a kook, weasley. that said, you've got more balls than most of us to actually try [in whatever form]. we're like the penis gallery heckling and you're putting your nuts out w/ crappy music, a gif of yourself etc. maybe it's just the black version of low self esteem and you're yearning for acceptance instead of trying to blend into the background like all the crackas w/ no confidence but i give you credit.
i got high and walked through poison ivy in the dark tonight. i bet i'm gonna regret that next wk. i might've given someone hep C tonight.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4883 on: May 30, 2014, 08:51:08 AM »
I didn't make any excuses. I said that I made profiles and sent messages.

Imagine the girl you fancy taking the biggest nastiest shit, imagine her on her rag with clots of blood smeared everywhere, imagine her uterus shedding.
Making me aroused is not going to help the matter.

arthurspooner

« Reply #4884 on: May 30, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I too, haven't even fancied the idea of courting the fairer sex since my last long-term relationship ended a year ago (whom I'm still deeply in love with).

Ironically, the previous long-term relationship I was in before this one yielded similar results; a year of feeling nothing then attempting to get back in "the game".

Women really do want you to make "the moves", as regular as that sounds; Trust me, I'm not one who generally feels comfortable doing such things, as my mentality over the status of courting is highly akin to that of say L33tG33k.

I'm still surprised to this day some of the girls I pulled after being stupidly in-love; sometimes it can take very little effort and other times a little more.

Like Will said, you may end up regretting not doing something & becoming salty/bitter over the situation.

Thanks dudes.

Well I have some bummer news. I asked her out and everything went great. She was totally into it. Then a little while later for some reason thought I should see how old she is, which is weird because I pegged her to be at least 20...Well she's 17. I'm 21. She doesn't seemed weirded out by it, but I am. Fuck.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #4885 on: May 30, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Thanks dudes.

Well I have some bummer news. I asked her out and everything went great. She was totally into it. Then a little while later for some reason thought I should see how old she is, which is weird because I pegged her to be at least 20...Well she's 17. I'm 21. She doesn't seemed weirded out by it, but I am. Fuck.

Mah it's not too far off . . . 

Depending on your state, that's legal mate!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4886 on: May 31, 2014, 03:47:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Thanks dudes.

My wife is 8 years younger than me. No biggie

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4887 on: May 31, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Thanks dudes.

You better fucking do it.

smellyfart

« Reply #4888 on: May 31, 2014, 11:57:57 PM »
i dont really think its a confession but its something that i havent really shared with many people before and its that i still am a virgin. it hasnt really bugged me until i got psyched on this girl a couple of months ago. things were cool for a minute and i thought i was on the path to getting laid but things werent how i perceived them and i got teased pretty good. wasnt till recently that i realized how difficult it is to talk to women and the more i think about it the dumber i feel about it for overthinking all of it or rethinking what i could have done to try and made things work in the past with this one girl. i met a girl at school the other day that im hoping i run into again but i really dont know what or how i would make things advance or happen because i dont really find myself to be that entertaining/ fun to be around of a person. all i could think of was to ask her if she wanted to read this corny joke book i found. i love slap, throughout senior year in highschool i spent everyday in the library surfing around on here and now two years later, shit hasnt changed at all in my life which kinda bums me out cause id really like a change. i really hate having an urge to try and find a girl who is down for me because its something that i think about a lot that just stressed me out in the long run and i wish i could refocus that energy in different aspects of my life like skating or learning how to play an instrument or finding another job or somethin. summer is just around the corner so im hyped to be skating a bunch and doing some dope shit but im bummed i wont have as many opportunities to meet girls and shit. i dono, just kinda bummed out on my shit right now but it probably doesnt compare to other peoples stories on here so sorry pals. much love if you read all of this dumb stuff.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4889 on: June 01, 2014, 02:42:28 AM »
i dont really think its a confession but its something that i havent really shared with many people before and its that i still am a virgin. it hasnt really bugged me until i got psyched on this girl a couple of months ago. things were cool for a minute and i thought i was on the path to getting laid but things werent how i perceived them and i got teased pretty good. wasnt till recently that i realized how difficult it is to talk to women and the more i think about it the dumber i feel about it for overthinking all of it or rethinking what i could have done to try and made things work in the past with this one girl. i met a girl at school the other day that im hoping i run into again but i really dont know what or how i would make things advance or happen because i dont really find myself to be that entertaining/ fun to be around of a person. all i could think of was to ask her if she wanted to read this corny joke book i found. i love slap, throughout senior year in highschool i spent everyday in the library surfing around on here and now two years later, shit hasnt changed at all in my life which kinda bums me out cause id really like a change. i really hate having an urge to try and find a girl who is down for me because its something that i think about a lot that just stressed me out in the long run and i wish i could refocus that energy in different aspects of my life like skating or learning how to play an instrument or finding another job or somethin. summer is just around the corner so im hyped to be skating a bunch and doing some dope shit but im bummed i wont have as many opportunities to meet girls and shit. i dono, just kinda bummed out on my shit right now but it probably doesnt compare to other peoples stories on here so sorry pals. much love if you read all of this dumb stuff.
I really think you just need to cut yourself a break and enjoy the experiences you are having rather than focusing on the ones you aren't. Being a virgin might seem like a big deal but really it's only as big a deal as you make it to be, don't feel like you have to conform to other people's perceptions of when where and how you should do thing especially with something intimate. If you feel like you want to be intimate with someone then try your luck but don't disappointed if its doesn't work out the way you imagined and make sure you have fun along the way. If you're  2 years out if senior class your probably still under 20 right? There is a lot more living to be done.