Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744542 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 385
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2550 on: March 07, 2010, 01:46:50 AM »
Expand Quote
i'm 19 live in Cork and rarely do anything (period), I always feels uncomfortable in bars/nightclubs because even though I'm 19 i still look like im 17 and i feel out of place.  I'm not depressed but I find myself lately being perfectly alright with not doing shit, even with all the extra time I have I still find myself doing mediocre in school and I fucking hate myself for it.  My young looks also totally hinders my confidence with girls, I'm always way too afraid to make any move whatsoever.  I just want to enjoy my life right now.
[close]
My story.
Dude it's weird, I'm only nineteen and I'm over the 'nightlife scene' already; partly because I'd rather be lying on my bed listening to Django Reinhardt than pretending to enjoy some shithead dj but also because I just can't do the 'chatting up women thing.' I'm so bad at it! And then I get irritated thinking how for the rest of my life I'm just going to be that fucking nerd in the chemistry lab with his labcoat on itching to go skate. So if I do end up talking to some girl I'm just like - 'ya, so I totally obtained a really pure sample of acetylsalicylic acid the other day.'
I just try to be myself and not be mundane and generic like almost every other dude but my efforts are generally in vein. The girl thing is so hard!

Same here man. Except I don't know about chemistry. One of my other problems with girls is I can't read them when whatever they're doing is focused towards me. Like I can point things out and tell what they're thinking if they're interacting with my buddies, but the second I'm interpreting for myself-fucking clueless. I think it screwed me over tonight.

CeeyMar

« Reply #2551 on: March 07, 2010, 08:42:09 AM »
stop putting pussy up on a pedestal.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #2552 on: March 08, 2010, 06:13:06 AM »
i was a model in a little local fashion show over the weekend.  i got free beer and food all night, and got to hang out with model bitches.  it was awesome.
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #2553 on: March 08, 2010, 09:37:12 AM »
ive smoked 5 packs from friday till this morning...

me and this girl I just started seeing are already going downhill because of her insecurity issues about how i don't care about her at all. She says I ignore her, but this is hard to control because we always are in a group of like 20 kids who all want to talk to her and I usually get left out. and every time i try to make one on one time she says she doesn't have enough free time/time management skills to make that happen regularly...

Ive begin to realize that I have no friends my age. all of my close friends are either a few years younger than me or 30ish. Im okay with this, it just makes my school life seem pretty empty...

I look 16 years old even though im 19. although i will probably like looking younger when Im a few year older, right now it kills me. I have had kids on campus ask me If im old enough to be here, and its about the lamest shit ever. It reminds me of high school when I looked thirteen and was seventeen, and bros would tell me to go back to the middle school across the street...

all in all im a pretty happy person, but I get fuckin depressed sometimes...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2554 on: March 08, 2010, 10:58:53 AM »
^ i've never had very close friends my own age. just like in your case, they're either a few years younger or many years older. Usually people at the age where they have their head on straight.

It's perfectly normal
http://isitnormal.com/story/dont-relate-to-people-my-own-age-very-often-27292/

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #2555 on: March 08, 2010, 12:51:15 PM »
^ i've never had very close friends my own age. just like in your case, they're either a few years younger or many years older. Usually people at the age where they have their head on straight.

It's perfectly normal
http://isitnormal.com/story/dont-relate-to-people-my-own-age-very-often-27292/

I know theres nothing wrong with it, I just feel slightly out of place considering im in college and essentially all my skate friends/other friends are still in high school or are 28-32 and are in serious relationships/married with kids.
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

odp

« Reply #2556 on: March 08, 2010, 05:40:37 PM »
ive smoked 5 packs from friday till this morning...

me and this girl I just started seeing are already going downhill because of her insecurity issues about how i don't care about her at all. She says I ignore her, but this is hard to control because we always are in a group of like 20 kids who all want to talk to her and I usually get left out. and every time i try to make one on one time she says she doesn't have enough free time/time management skills to make that happen regularly...

Ive begin to realize that I have no friends my age. all of my close friends are either a few years younger than me or 30ish. Im okay with this, it just makes my school life seem pretty empty...

I look 16 years old even though im 19. although i will probably like looking younger when Im a few year older, right now it kills me. I have had kids on campus ask me If im old enough to be here, and its about the lamest shit ever. It reminds me of high school when I looked thirteen and was seventeen, and bros would tell me to go back to the middle school across the street...

all in all im a pretty happy person, but I get fuckin depressed sometimes...

duuude! 19 is such a good age at which to enjoy life! it's trivial at times, but life is always trivial. it just hits you around that point and you've got to roll with it. school isn't the place to make friends, dude, i'm going to be 25 in a few months and just today i re enrolled for the fall after being off since 07. the girl i'm seeing is 21 and was just accepted to boston college for grad. school... the situation could suck if i wanted it to, but it's all good! looking young will get you laid. by the time you hit 20 or 22 you'll not be thinking about the bro's in high school anymore...

as for my confession of the day...

i'm now in a relationship with a pretty dope girl. she's good looking, likes to have sex and as she says "play" as often as i'm willing, she doesn't cook though... only thing is is that i haven't been locked down since 2007ish and i'm not really feeling the arranging my schedule to involve someone else, dealing with another persons shitty day, listening to someone whine or bitch, only to say to myself "dude, where's this going to go?" Then i say to myself, "ahh, but you've you this girl who is doing something with herself!  she doesn't sit around drinking and getting high all day, goes to school, and is absolutely in love with you like a high school student... everything you've bitched to yourself about wanting over the past 4 years..."

i start weighing the positive and negative aspects

positive:

attraction is high
DTF all day, at least over the past month, bj's and tit fucking included
intelligent
motivated
doesn't gripe about my music or skating
likes to travel

negative:

lives with a terrible parent
is kind of constantly melancholy
kind of anxious and not full of self esteem
doesn't drink or smoke at all
stated "children are parasites"
doesn't like to go out to clubs/bars... only museums and shit like that... which is great, but on a friday night?

and i'm having difficulty coming to a conclusion. fuckin a

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2557 on: March 08, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »
all of those negatives you listed besides the parent one sound tight to me.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

odp

« Reply #2558 on: March 08, 2010, 07:31:48 PM »

they're definitely not the worst, that's for sure. i'm tangled up in this shit... i'm impossible to satisfy... it would just be nice if she was confident enough to go out and not worry about people staring at her while she shoots pool... i'll figure it out.

Mackattack

« Reply #2559 on: March 08, 2010, 10:20:21 PM »
oh, and also another idea,

put a tampon up ur butt and when u want 2, u can take it out and jack off onto it and it will absorb it all.

message me on runescape

Bichick23

Hola

• Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
« Reply #2560 on: March 08, 2010, 10:51:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

they're definitely not the worst, that's for sure. i'm tangled up in this shit... i'm impossible to satisfy... it would just be nice if she was confident enough to go out and not worry about people staring at her while she shoots pool... i'll figure it out.

let her be like that, shy girls are good. its only a problem because you think it is.  if she goes to bars and shit with you,  she goes to places like that because she wants to spend time with you, take it as a good thing.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2561 on: March 08, 2010, 10:57:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

let her be like that, shy girls are good. its only a problem because you think it is.  if she goes to bars and shit with you,  she goes to places like that because she wants to spend time with you, take it as a good thing.

I was just gonna say the same thing.  My girlfriend is extremely shy, and would pretty much choose staying home with me over anything else.  This kinda threw me off at first...but I've realized that is so much better than those loud annoying chicks who ALWAYS have to be the centre of attention.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #2562 on: March 08, 2010, 11:55:10 PM »
i haven't skated since last july and i don't feel motivated to start again anytime soon. solo sesh's got pretty old a long time ago.

bosnianslut

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2563 on: March 09, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »
i haven't skated since last july and i don't feel motivated to start again anytime soon. solo sesh's got pretty old a long time ago.
I've not touched a board in nearly a year
p.s. you have garth marenghi's darkplace, so your life should be okay.
i really like these Alaiis Mathez French cocoa dusted truffles

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #2564 on: March 09, 2010, 01:42:48 PM »
i dont understand how you can go that long without skating.  if i go more than 4 or 5 days i feel like im going thru withdrawals
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2565 on: March 09, 2010, 06:17:18 PM »
i dont understand how you can go that long without skating.  if i go more than 4 or 5 days i feel like im going thru withdrawals

Same here.  I really don't understand why people who don't actually skate post on here.

kevbo999

« Reply #2566 on: March 09, 2010, 06:18:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Same here.  I really don't understand why people who don't actually skate post on here.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2567 on: March 09, 2010, 09:47:55 PM »
I stay in Whatever for the most part.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2568 on: March 09, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this goes for skateboarding and the other thing

sergioflorez

« Reply #2569 on: March 10, 2010, 12:08:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

this goes for skateboarding and the other thing

fuck you guys  :P

try this long*
i landed on the board and saw my knee go from side to side real quick. i drop to the ground and yell out the loudest AYE MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRICCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! onlookers just ignored and walked off. i limped my back home. my left knee looks like a mango now
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 12:24:36 AM by sergioflorez »

russ

• Rep: -10
« Reply #2570 on: March 11, 2010, 02:37:49 PM »

Me as well and I skate almost everyday.

Hola

• 2NE1
« Reply #2571 on: March 11, 2010, 09:48:26 PM »
i flush the toilet before im done pissing every time

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2572 on: March 11, 2010, 10:55:08 PM »
^ to conserve time?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #2573 on: March 11, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »
i do that too, it's like a race to see if i can beat the flush
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Hola

• 2NE1
« Reply #2574 on: March 12, 2010, 10:09:15 AM »
i dont know why i do it, i think its just cause i need to keep myself busy

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #2575 on: March 12, 2010, 04:48:28 PM »
haha i've always done the same thing.
however,
ever since i got a laptop I'll pee sitting down and end up just chilling on the toilet using the computer.

same with taking shits,
taking shits is so much better while you can cruise the web,

I usually work overtime
I don't know why it is so,
 maybe cause it feels like I am doing something productive

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2576 on: March 12, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Me as well and I skate almost everyday.

I don't skate anymore and that's why I stay in Whatever.

jrock

« Reply #2577 on: March 19, 2010, 09:09:08 AM »
i really love eating pussy.  maybe a little too much.

Brewseph

« Reply #2578 on: March 19, 2010, 09:32:04 AM »
^ 1:38

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2579 on: March 19, 2010, 10:08:59 AM »
i really love eating pussy.  maybe a little too much.

SAME!!!  I'm like obsessed with eating pussy.  I love just getting right in there.