Author Topic: tinder  (Read 391089 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: tinder
« Reply #1950 on: August 17, 2016, 11:18:32 PM »
I have a date with a bisexual girl next week. She's never been with a guy, only had sex with girls. This is turning me on a lot but also completely terrified before we meet. Us guys can't compete with girls when it comes to pleasuring them, all we have is a dick that we basically stick anywhere.

Anyone have any experience with dating bi girls? I think im just gonna eat her ass honestly, bet her girls never did that!
you're trippin boy! I guarantee you she's had her butt played with (age/ experience pending). I used to be worried about dating/ sexing bi-girls but I wouldn't worry too much about it; they know you're not a woman and I honestly don't think they'll try and compare you to one. 

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1951 on: August 18, 2016, 09:36:02 AM »
I've been with two bi girls (not at once). While the sex was dope in both cases, neither was anything out of the ordinary courtship-wise. Never been a first dude though.

A month or so back I had sex with a Tinder girl under a tree on a beach on a Thrasher towel in the rain five hours before her 6 a.m. flight back to Denver.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1952 on: August 18, 2016, 10:38:10 AM »
Don't start a relationship with a bi girl. If you wanna just be a FWB thing then its fine. But if you want more than that she's gonna break your heart.

Trust me on this
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #1953 on: August 18, 2016, 10:59:47 AM »
Only been with a bi girl once, and goddamn the chick was a nympho.  She said a guy never made her orgasm...crazy part was when she grabbed this huge paper bag in her backs seat and it was full of a shit load of condoms.  She was super fun tho, she came back the next day too for more...I'd do it again if i could

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1954 on: August 18, 2016, 11:05:21 AM »
A month or so back I had sex with a Tinder girl under a tree on a beach on a Thrasher towel in the rain five hours before her 6 a.m. flight back to Denver.

thats rad. youre from the UP, was this on lake superior? if i could fuck on a lake, superior would be one of my choices.
this is probably the weirdest comment ive ever left.

Expand Quote
I have a date with a bisexual girl next week. She's never been with a guy, only had sex with girls. This is turning me on a lot but also completely terrified before we meet. Us guys can't compete with girls when it comes to pleasuring them, all we have is a dick that we basically stick anywhere.

Anyone have any experience with dating bi girls? I think im just gonna eat her ass honestly, bet her girls never did that!
[close]
you're trippin boy! I guarantee you she's had her butt played with (age/ experience pending). I used to be worried about dating/ sexing bi-girls but I wouldn't worry too much about it; they know you're not a woman and I honestly don't think they'll try and compare you to one. 

has she said thats shes had sex with girls before, tobey? i knew a lot of girls when i was younger who would make out with other girls and even suck on other girls tits, but it was all just for attention. they werent actually bi. could this just be a straight girl whos never had sex before?

regardless, get her good and wet before you lay the pipe. get her off orally if you can before you even put it in. you'll blow her mind once you do if shes already peaking. you might even turn her straight. that would be my game plan.

i feel like the biggest creep on here after writing this shit.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1955 on: August 18, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »
don't worry i feel creep too after reading your post, and somewhat more informed ;D

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #1956 on: August 18, 2016, 11:10:47 AM »
I dated a bisexual girl off tinder for about 4 months, we got along incredibly, after like 1 month we were saying I love you.. Then one day out of nowhere she said it wouldn't work because she wanted an open relationship and I didn't.  That was 2 months ago, and despite hooking up with a couple girls since, I still feel pretty terrible and miss her like crazy.  

So yeah.  Not sure I'll bother with bi girls anymore.  Even though it seems like every girl these days is bi and polyamorous.  Sucks for an old fashioned kinda dude like myself.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #1957 on: August 18, 2016, 11:17:26 AM »
I used to 'date' this one bi girl..She had gigantic titties, but was the worst fuck of all times.
She showed up one night with a fresh buzz cut and wife beater looking super butched out.. I made up some excuse and dipped.
A couple of years later I saw her outside of some club with what I assume was her girlfriend. I was drunk and having fun.."Still got those big titties, I see!" Her girl was not amused.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1958 on: August 18, 2016, 11:27:05 AM »
JB: I stalked her instagram and she posted stuff about her girlfriends and i met her on okcupid and it said under her sexuality that shes bi. I'm just more worried about being her first guy ever. Shes 21 so it just seems weird that shes never had sex with a guy, plus shes sent me some sexy snaps and shes pretty cute so maybe she just said fuck it lets see what a guy can do.

Also people worrying about me actually trying to be in a relationship with this bi girl, I'm still under a year of sobriety so i can't be in a relationship, well not till November 28th at least. I'm just bringing my inner hoe out till that day comes and i can't use that as an excuse anymore. Best thing ever about being sober honestly   

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1959 on: August 18, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »
get it tobey!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #1960 on: August 18, 2016, 12:47:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn, Tobey, you've been killing the online fields! I'm too much of a pussy to download Tinder, so I hunt them live. Met this cute girl yesterday, we ate dinner and then talked and made out. Some sort of date scheduled for tomorrow, we'll see what will or will not happen.
[close]

Treat Tinder as a game to kill time with, and to meet other people if you ever feel like it. It's an interesting exercise if you don't just like everyone in sight until you run out of likes for the day. Makes you question your values, and think about your connections with people, about what you really like and who you're really looking for in a person. Or maybe I'm just overthinking.

Well, the "date" never happened, she canceled the thing and I got kind of sad. Oh, well, nothing my regular levels of anxiety can't tune out. About values, I'm kind of selling my values at my new job at this insurance company when it comes to some legal details. The worst part is, I kind of like the whole corporate America thing... What the fuck is going on? For the last three years I've been doing my best not to trick/hustle, all of a sudden, it is all gone.

Back to the girls, though. There is a real cute receptionist redhead working downstairs and I'm planning on giving my number. I've done it before. Approached with a post-it with my number on it and just went for it "Here, give me a call", and it actually worked. She was a redhead too, draw your own conclusions...

To be continues... If I have balls enough, that is...

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1961 on: August 18, 2016, 01:57:00 PM »
I dont know how you guys have luck on tinder. Here its like 90% bots or girls never respond. Okcupid has been way more successful.

Back in April I started chatting with this girl on okcupid. She had a photo of her crying so that right there was a red flag along with having her desired age range up in the 50s. I figure she would be easy. Couple of dates later she invites me over to her work. She works as a caretaker in an elderly home. We watch some TV and we start making out and it goes from there. It was kind of weird at first since she was like 4'10 and weighted like 75 lbs. Before all this she sent me a long text about how the first time we fuck it would be special. Candles, flowers, chocolate & fruit, etc. I guess she settled for sex in an retirement home.

She had a kid and that was my excuse to not see her any more.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1962 on: August 18, 2016, 03:03:13 PM »
I am gettin' no matches at all on Tinder. I guess I'm being way too picky and swiping left on like 90% of the girls I see. OKcupid has always worked for me, I guess I will stick with that. Anyone checked out Bumble? I've heard that one isn't bad...

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • HANNIBAL!!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1963 on: August 18, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
Anyone checked out Bumble?

It's a nice change of pace in comparison to tinder.
Girls have to message you first within 24 hours once you're matched.
It seems to be a more mature version of tinder.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #1964 on: August 18, 2016, 05:21:50 PM »
Out of pure boredom in the past I've made profiles on random dating sites; OkCupid, POF, some random apps, etc. Pretty much all the ones that didn't require Facebook because I don't use it or trust it. If there weren't only bots, it was just narcissistic shallow cunts that were only interested in dudes with money or covered in tattoo's. I'm no hideous chud either, and talking to/dating/fucking women has never been a struggle. I salute anyone who has good luck on that stuff, shit was just weird and a waste of time in my experience.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1965 on: August 18, 2016, 05:22:50 PM »
I am gettin' no matches at all on Tinder. I guess I'm being way too picky and swiping left on like 90% of the girls I see. OKcupid has always worked for me, I guess I will stick with that. Anyone checked out Bumble? I've heard that one isn't bad...

Weird. OKC never worked for me. It was creepier than Tinder for me, and the girls are all fucking gross and shit I don't know maybe it was just my location or some shit.

Tinder was amazing. Met a lot of girls and stuff, its good to make friends and start new relationships.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #1966 on: August 18, 2016, 05:42:02 PM »
if i was single I would get mad puss on farmersonly.com

bluntstofakie

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1967 on: August 18, 2016, 05:55:37 PM »
Yo I just wanna give a major shout out to tobey for giving me the courage to get on tinder. Got drunk, uploaded some bullshit photos, and got to swiping. I only got one match so far, a hippie/art/snowboard chick that's only 20. Sent her a message earlier, and surprisingly she got back to me. I'll keep you guys posted if anything becomes of it. I've seen some crazy profiles though, this one was pretty good.

The best one though, was this super hot 18 year old that had a bio that said. "I fucked wes welker from the patriots, now he's an asshole who won't call me back."
was that switch ollie in a turban at 1:18 ?.....trend watch

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1968 on: August 18, 2016, 05:59:19 PM »
Yo I just wanna give a major shout out to tobey for giving me the courage to get on tinder. Got drunk, uploaded some bullshit photos, and got to swiping. I only got one match so far, a hippie/art/snowboard chick that's only 20. Sent her a message earlier, and surprisingly she got back to me. I'll keep you guys posted if anything becomes of it. I've seen some crazy profiles though, this one was pretty good.

The best one though, was this super hot 18 year old that had a bio that said. "I fucked wes welker from the patriots, now he's an asshole who won't call me back."

If i can get laid on tinder, ANYONE can too.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #1969 on: August 18, 2016, 10:49:05 PM »
Considering on downloading the app to wingman for my friend because of the group feature. Have any of you used it successfully yet?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #1970 on: August 19, 2016, 04:50:54 PM »

bluntstofakie

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1971 on: August 19, 2016, 04:51:48 PM »
If i can get laid on tinder, ANYONE can too.
I really hope so tobey. I feel like I missed the good old days of tinder where every chick on there was trying to fuck. There are a lot of weird bitches on there in my area. I've seen no less than 8 chicks that have mentioned in their bios how much they love cheese. If cheese isn't a code word for drugs or something, I think I've seriously lost faith in humanity.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:10:03 PM by bluntstofakie »
was that switch ollie in a turban at 1:18 ?.....trend watch

Green Bastard

• Rep: 7
« Reply #1972 on: August 19, 2016, 06:27:09 PM »
Stupid question, but do you guys have any tips on photos for your tinder profile?

glutton.

« Reply #1973 on: August 19, 2016, 08:16:45 PM »
^no dick or shirtless pics.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #1974 on: August 19, 2016, 10:41:26 PM »
Reinstalled this shit on my phone trying to break my dry spell, will post further updates.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1975 on: August 22, 2016, 10:41:34 AM »
Stupid question, but do you guys have any tips on photos for your tinder profile?

Just find a photo that you think makes you look good and just throw it on there. Make sure your friends aren't in them. Just you.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1976 on: August 22, 2016, 11:44:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just find a photo that you think makes you look good and just throw it on there. Make sure your friends aren't in them. Just you.

since apparently girls love cheese, i would have some cheese in the photo too.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #1977 on: August 22, 2016, 12:18:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What an awesome reference, somebody likes Classic Slap! Speaking of cheesy, will I increase my chances by having a naked torso? I'm into lifting, maybe a photo after a workout? And yes, i'm serious...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1978 on: August 22, 2016, 12:53:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

What an awesome reference, somebody likes Classic Slap! Speaking of cheesy, will I increase my chances by having a naked torso? I'm into lifting, maybe a photo after a workout? And yes, i'm serious...

You'll probably attract some sluts with that workout pic. Girls that are looking for serious relationships will def look at you as a fuckboy if you have anything to do with a naked or gym selfie. But hey if you wanna just fuck bitches try it! Report back to us with stories too!

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1979 on: August 22, 2016, 02:56:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You'll probably attract some sluts with that workout pic. Girls that are looking for serious relationships will def look at you as a fuckboy if you have anything to do with a naked or gym selfie. But hey if you wanna just fuck bitches try it! Report back to us with stories too!

Do you have a dog? Include a pic of you and your dog.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.