Author Topic: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.  (Read 29587 times)

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
Re: Jenkem: revisiting the hanging klansman board.
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2017, 12:27:39 PM »
I'm just saying mods... shark tits got punished for less.
you never know about pre-cum 

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2017, 12:29:00 PM »

What have I done wrong?  I'm not calling for violence or anything like that.

delaware county

• Rep: 24
    • www.kineticskateboarding.com avatar image
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2017, 12:30:54 PM »
I wish Real would do a reissue so I can wear a shirt, I live in Virginia and this place seems to be on the brink of a race war. Everyone is on edge, It's really fucking scary. also, If you speak ill of Jim you're a fucking dickhead. white supremacy is for fucking pussies, same with using the word "faggot" to insult somebody.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2017, 12:33:52 PM »
Its cool to hit people you disagree with with bike locks right?

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2017, 12:39:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What have I done wrong?  I'm not calling for violence or anything like that.

you're not allowed to challenge the slap echo chamber.
all i've done is called someone a loser for being friends with people who smash shit, light shit on fire, beat people.
I haven't said anything that isnt factual, Antifa are losers, if youre affiliated with them your a loser.
some how saying this means im a nazi
you guys are kooks

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2017, 12:41:52 PM »
What kind of stupid question is this? �Because I don't think Jim Thiebaud's opinion on world politics and history is worth 2 cents I shouln't skate? �Does anyone want to defend the fact that questioning zionism, jews, or the holocaust can land you in prison in Europe? �shouldn't the truth fear no investigation?� Funny you named the SPLC too.� A jewish censorship organization

I was being overdramatic for comedic effect. I guess I'm curious where Thiebaud has expressly voiced his full opinions on world politics and history to the extent that it would overshadow all he does for skateboarding to you. He owns a company that puts out anti-Trump and anti-Klan graphics, yes, but neither of which are solely linked to Zionism.

wheelies

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2017, 12:42:47 PM »
You guys are on some bullshit.

Everything that falls under the umbrella of racism aint gonna end until we all look the same and speak the same language, etc etc. Instead of catching feelings one way or the other Id rather make fun of the situation and things, because all this shit is fucking regular and not based in reality.

Wanna be Nazis are fags.
Antifa are fags too.

Pigeon

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2017, 12:47:40 PM »

No, but it IS cool to hit racists, nazis, and white nationalists with bike locks.
you never know about pre-cum 

uncle ducky do

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2017, 12:49:49 PM »

Everything that falls under the umbrella of racism aint gonna end until we all look the same and speak the same language, etc etc. Instead of catching feelings one way or the other Id rather make fun of the situation and things, because all this shit is fucking regular and not based in
reality.

youre right, "racism" wont end until we all look and talk the same, I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO ALL LOOK AND TALK THE SAME

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2017, 12:51:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
No, but it IS cool to hit racists, nazis, and white nationalists with bike locks.
Completely disagree, you might damage an otherwise good bike lock

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2017, 12:51:48 PM »
you're either pro-nazi or anti-nazi. it's pretty simple.

there is no "i'm against nazis.......BUT,"

bringing up shit like the "zionist jews" is just a deflection tactic to avoid the topic of neo-nazi white supremacist.

last time i check jim thiebaud just put out a graphic and made some instagram post denouncing the kkk and neo-nazis.

i don't see how someone would have a problem with that unless they're a white supremacist sympathizer.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »
Expand Quote

Everything that falls under the umbrella of racism aint gonna end until we all look the same and speak the same language, etc etc. Instead of catching feelings one way or the other Id rather make fun of the situation and things, because all this shit is fucking regular and not based in
reality.
[close]

youre right, "racism" wont end until we all look and talk the same, I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO ALL LOOK AND TALK THE SAME

Like a week ago you were talking about wanting an all white society...

The fact that you keep agreeing with bawtawd is proof enough that you're wrong.

wheelies

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2017, 01:02:48 PM »
Guess the leader of the of the SLAP white power movement now.  :)

Pigeon

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2017, 01:05:17 PM »
Don't forget about your dog drug movement.

Just out of curiosity, what is your actual occupation and what region of the US do you reside?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2017, 01:18:41 PM »
Don't do it bawtad he's gonna dox you and get you fired from Mom's Purse

wheelies

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2017, 01:20:19 PM »
North Carolina, I don't work. Pretty good qualifications.

But forreal, in the cities here the wealth is fairly evenly distributed between whites and blacks, Its like all this bullshit doesnt exist here we all get along. Theres some cases that are different though and things get sketchy when you go out to the cuts outside of the cities.

I get the statue they pulled down in durham, I don't 100% agree with it but I get it. If the roles were reversed and a statue of some dude who was like "fuck your people" was standing there, I would probably be like "fuck this statue".

But all this other extra shit, yall miss me with that shit.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »

bringing up shit like the "zionist jews" is just a deflection tactic to avoid the topic of neo-nazi white supremacist.

It's actually the other way around, you moron.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2017, 01:28:41 PM »
Don't do it bawtad he's gonna dox you and get you fired from Mom's Purse
It's hard to dox someone when most of there documents are scrawled in crayon.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2017, 01:30:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

are you pro-nazi / kkk / white supremacist or anti-nazi / kkk / white supremacist?

Pigeon

« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »

But forreal, in the cities here the wealth is fairly evenly distributed between whites and blacks, Its like all this bullshit doesnt exist here we all get along. Theres some cases that are different though and things get sketchy when you go out to the cuts outside of the cities.

I get the statue they pulled down in durham, I don't 100% agree with it but I get it. If the roles were reversed and a statue of some dude who was like "fuck your people" was standing there, I would probably be like "fuck this statue".

I actually agree with you about places without gaps in equality. However, it is harder to understand from an outsider's perspective, when you don't witness blatant bigotry/hatred on a day-to-day basis.

Expand Quote

[close]

Did you just play yourself or admit to being a white nationalist?

Pretty Serious

« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »
You will rarely find any scholars and fewer enlightened individuals on either side at these events. Or life in general.

Chuck Gender

« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2017, 01:46:16 PM »

Wouldn't call it 'power' movement.

Pigeon

« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2017, 01:52:29 PM »
You will rarely find any scholars and fewer enlightened individuals on either side at these events. Or life in general.
I actually avoid that kind of shit, but I did take time out of my day to make fun of anti-abortion people on Market St. a couple months ago.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2017, 01:54:57 PM »
Did you just play yourself or admit to being a white nationalist?

Again:

Expand Quote
[close]

Like a week ago you were talking about wanting an all white society...

Yes, to the surprise of no-one, this ignorant, hypocritical, undereducated prick is a white nationalist.

wheelies

« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2017, 01:59:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I actually agree with you about places without gaps in equality. However, it is harder to understand from an outsider's perspective, when you don't witness blatant bigotry/hatred on a day-to-day basis.
I think I got a good grasp on it. Like I said I understand pulling statues down, cause that's kinda a symbol of hatred people have to deal with everyday. But people don't deal with hatred from other people on a day to day basis, if your getting worked up over dumb shit on the daily, that's on you. 

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2017, 02:04:51 PM »
Stop trying to make serious arguments, when they are clearly beyond the abilities of your Benzo-addled brain.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2017, 02:14:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Funny how such a small incident of death and 2 sides of faggots protesting is national news for so long. Its almost like someone is behind this.

Jews
[close]

wow, someone on slap that's actually awake.  kudos.

edit:  anyone care to explain what is wrong with pointing out the disproportions and leanings of Zionist Jewish power and influence?  Pointing something that actually exists is not hateful or genocidal, nor does it have fuck all to do with Nazis.
[close]
On a scale of one to ten, how afraid are you of Jews? You seem mad shook.
[close]

Damn right I'm "mad shook".     Racist Jewish supremacists aka "Zionists" control the media, hollywood, the news, the courts, congress, and the federal reserve bank, and I'm not allowed to question it in the slightest.     
Watching the news now and Barcelona has just suffered a terrorist attack supposedly from an IS supporter. How do feel about that? I ask because IS just wants a separate state for "their people". You're cool with that right?

Proud Black Lesbian

« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2017, 02:19:22 PM »
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws; we all salute the same great flag; and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must discover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law, and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2017, 02:27:47 PM »
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws; we all salute the same great flag; and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must discover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law, and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

I like your username, and agree with some of your post (I have a great deal of respect for people who are able to engage with racists in an MLK Jr./pacifistic style), but a lot of this is overly-idealistic, naive, and really does not take into account the way that things work in the real world.