Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745018 times)

shark tits

Re: real confessions
« Reply #5400 on: September 28, 2014, 03:40:26 PM »
Last night while trying to fall asleep, I realized I don't have any friends anymore. I slowly faded away from all my friendships. The Patrick Bateman in my mind tells me they're peasants and I can do better.
the jason bateman in me thinks if you were nicer you'd have friends

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #5401 on: September 28, 2014, 09:28:44 PM »

another hard day at the office, this is going to sound gnarly, but you should cut all ties with her. dont talk to her. dont look at photos of her. odds are you wont be able to stop thinking about her, but try not to indulge in the intense feelings you have for her. its only gonna make you feel worse.
im going through similar motions at the moment. its real hard man, i feel for you.

Yeah, it sounds a bit harsh, but I know what you're trying to get at. I guess looking at photos of her and feeling sad is just part of the process of letting go of her, right? I mean, I can't just ignore that I still got feelings for her.

So what I'm gonna do is this: I will tell her that I'll stop talking to her on Skype. The odd heads-up here and there per e-mail is ok but nothing else. After all, it was her who broke up with me. The whole friends-thing might work when we're back home, but as for now, she made the decision to drop me and she'll have to go all the way. I'm not gonna pretend to myself like we're still a couple. I already hit up a couple of friends from back home and I'll talk to them this weekend about it. I guess lots of talking will do the job as much as going through all the painful emotions that come with breaking up. There's no need to indulge myself in them, but at the same time I can't just plead ignorance. I don't know if that makes sense, but whatevs.

Although it's not even 24 hours after our break-up, I can already feel a certain degree of freedom. I don't have to worry about flying down to Colombia to see her over christmas (and spend a fortune on it) anymore and I'm free to end up for my next job wherever I want to. There's no need to stay in proximity to her anymore. I also haven't ever felt as comfortable in California since I got here. Before that I felt like I sacrificed her for that job here (which was of course bullshit). Now I feel this fresh urge to settle in here and meet new people. As much as it came as a shock, it was also a small relief. I guess that makes it less painful, too.

shark tits

« Reply #5402 on: September 28, 2014, 09:31:43 PM »
jump up under the hoop and grab a rebound. do it before she does so that doesn't drive ya nuts. like peaches said 'fuck the pain away'.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #5403 on: September 28, 2014, 10:49:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Last night while trying to fall asleep, I realized I don't have any friends anymore. I slowly faded away from all my friendships. The Patrick Bateman in my mind tells me they're peasants and I can do better.
[close]
the jason bateman in me thinks if you were nicer you'd have friends

I am nice. Maybe too nice and passive and perhaps that's the problem...

abudabi

« Reply #5404 on: September 29, 2014, 08:12:06 PM »
Expand Quote

another hard day at the office, this is going to sound gnarly, but you should cut all ties with her. dont talk to her. dont look at photos of her. odds are you wont be able to stop thinking about her, but try not to indulge in the intense feelings you have for her. its only gonna make you feel worse.
im going through similar motions at the moment. its real hard man, i feel for you.
[close]

Yeah, it sounds a bit harsh, but I know what you're trying to get at. I guess looking at photos of her and feeling sad is just part of the process of letting go of her, right? I mean, I can't just ignore that I still got feelings for her.

So what I'm gonna do is this: I will tell her that I'll stop talking to her on Skype. The odd heads-up here and there per e-mail is ok but nothing else. After all, it was her who broke up with me. The whole friends-thing might work when we're back home, but as for now, she made the decision to drop me and she'll have to go all the way. I'm not gonna pretend to myself like we're still a couple. I already hit up a couple of friends from back home and I'll talk to them this weekend about it. I guess lots of talking will do the job as much as going through all the painful emotions that come with breaking up. There's no need to indulge myself in them, but at the same time I can't just plead ignorance. I don't know if that makes sense, but whatevs.

Although it's not even 24 hours after our break-up, I can already feel a certain degree of freedom. I don't have to worry about flying down to Colombia to see her over christmas (and spend a fortune on it) anymore and I'm free to end up for my next job wherever I want to. There's no need to stay in proximity to her anymore. I also haven't ever felt as comfortable in California since I got here. Before that I felt like I sacrificed her for that job here (which was of course bullshit). Now I feel this fresh urge to settle in here and meet new people. As much as it came as a shock, it was also a small relief. I guess that makes it less painful, too.
nah i get that man. theres no way to get out of feeling shitty about it.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5405 on: September 30, 2014, 07:41:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
nah i get that man. theres no way to get out of feeling shitty about it.

it sounds like you have the right idea in your mind, the hard part is sticking to it. its over, so let it be over. delete her number. unfriend her from social media. unfriend her friends too so you dont see their drunken night out or whatever. hell, maybe even ditch social media all together if you havent already. anything thats going to keep you from seeing her pop up and making you want to talk to her (and life without facebook/twitter/instagram is pretty awesome). the being friends thing might work out in the future, but youre going to have to be really really comfortable with you and her not being together anymore, which might take a really long time. no need to rush it. just whatever you do, dont be over dramatic about it and dont be a dick. just stop talking to her, dont pull some "well, i cant skype with you anymore and i need to unfriend you because i need to move on blah blah blah..." just walk away and do your own thing and let her do hers. i was kind of an ass when my last girlfriend broke up with me and i regretted it for a while because i know i didnt need to be dramatic about it. and i remember at first i held on desperately to the thought that we would still be friends, but it was just keeping me from getting over her because a friendship was my way of hoping that we would one day patch things up and go back to dating. i havent spoken to her in probably 3 years now and i dont even care about it. if we bumped into each other today, id say hi and might talk to her for a few minutes, but i dont think i need her as a friend. shes a nice person and i dont have ill feelings for her, but shes just a girl i dated. im sure down the line thats what your ex will become, and thats fine. plus im sure you will meet someone new one day and no girl wants to date a guy whos still good friends with his ex. 

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #5406 on: October 02, 2014, 09:11:16 AM »
Might be getting a job soon. Stoked, but social anxiety already kicked in and I haven't even started...

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #5407 on: October 02, 2014, 06:36:03 PM »
Might be getting a job soon. Stoked, but social anxiety already kicked in and I haven't even started...

Fucking story of my life. I was literally just thinking about taking this chick out but then I realized when I order the food my voice might shake out of nervousness. So it looks like I'm not going to take her out...

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5408 on: October 02, 2014, 09:34:36 PM »
Thanks for being here guys. I type a lot of shit and delete it before I post in this thread. It's usually cathartic enough to just type without posting then forgetting about it.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5409 on: October 02, 2014, 10:08:50 PM »
my real confession:

i miss old youtube comments, is everyone aware you can't thumbs up, thumbs down or reply to old youtube accounts?

its all these google plus dorks expressing their opinion through a legitimate account with their real name

it blows my mind that people share their identity online on websites which don't require it #lol

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5410 on: October 04, 2014, 09:00:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its hard to find/meet vegan girls, I don't judge but I can't really get close with an omni girl in a lifestyle kinda way, because frankly watching a girl eat a steak/burger whatever is incredibly unattractive to me. Was really nervous this weekend meeting up with this really pretty vegan girl(i knew of through mutual friends), stuttered a cpl times, mispronounced words, cpl *omfg* anxiety moments, asked yesterday if shes into to doing something again and no response as of yet. Not even bummed because hey, I tried, but fuck really pretty vegan girls ain't so easy to come by.
[close]

you tried cruising the produce section of whole foods?
[close]

Or Trader Joe's

my wife is vegan and we met through a mutual friend. get some vegan friends that are women and get them to hook you up.
seriously when said mutual friend first contacted me she was like i have sooo many hot vegan single friends looking for a vego/ vegan boyfriends, who would you like to meet? get your vegan instagram/ FB game on too, good way to meet new like-minded people.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #5411 on: October 05, 2014, 12:37:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its hard to find/meet vegan girls, I don't judge but I can't really get close with an omni girl in a lifestyle kinda way, because frankly watching a girl eat a steak/burger whatever is incredibly unattractive to me. Was really nervous this weekend meeting up with this really pretty vegan girl(i knew of through mutual friends), stuttered a cpl times, mispronounced words, cpl *omfg* anxiety moments, asked yesterday if shes into to doing something again and no response as of yet. Not even bummed because hey, I tried, but fuck really pretty vegan girls ain't so easy to come by.
[close]

[close]

Or Trader Joe's
[close]

my wife is vegan and we met through a mutual friend. get some vegan friends that are women and get them to hook you up.
seriously when said mutual friend first contacted me she was like i have sooo many hot vegan single friends looking for a vego/ vegan boyfriends, who would you like to meet? get your vegan instagram/ FB game on too, good way to meet new like-minded people.

or you could always date Vegan Shawn

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5412 on: October 05, 2014, 06:21:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Or Trader Joe's
[close]

Well thats the thing, Ive either slept with(not many) or been rejected by every one I know lol, but am not friendly or even on speaking terms with any at this point, I also have no social media of any kind, I'd rather just go skate, chill alone and not get laid, than get mixed up with that or any other online clusterfuck tbh

shark tits

« Reply #5413 on: October 05, 2014, 07:58:34 AM »
any port in a stormdrain, pal. veganshawn is starting to look like your best option. you can make fun of the fact that people still smoke butts in 2014. nonstop fun that guy. plus he carries a knife so he'll keep you safe if thugs ambush you.

Jruckus

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5414 on: October 05, 2014, 09:39:53 PM »
I'm a recovering heroin addict who can't seem to stay completely clean off drugs for any real amount of time. Even when im off the dope im still smoking weed all the time, taking pills, or doing whatever. ive ruined relationsips with my family and loved ones, lost jobs, humiliated myself in so many ways and crossed so many lines i always swore id never cross. i went to the skatepark today and got psyched on doin a front nosegrind on the little box; ive been skating for ten years- that trick should be a go-to, not the highlight of the day.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5415 on: October 06, 2014, 11:55:57 AM »
I hate that I can't talk about sex with my therapist. It's one of the things that gives me a shit ton of grief in my life but I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone about it. Then again, I don't feel comfortable talking about most the things that really get to me with anyone. I'm disgusted by myself that it bothers me so much. I want to think that sex isn't important and I can do without, but my libido isn't going anywhere and it keeps screaming at me. There's so many other things that I should be worried about in regards to bettering my life. Why does my mind always wonder to that? Fuck, I hate life and myself so damn much.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #5416 on: October 06, 2014, 12:52:22 PM »
I hate that I can't talk about sex with my therapist. It's one of the things that gives me a shit ton of grief in my life but I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone about it. Then again, I don't feel comfortable talking about most the things that really get to me with anyone. I'm disgusted by myself that it bothers me so much. I want to think that sex isn't important and I can do without, but my libido isn't going anywhere and it keeps screaming at me. There's so many other things that I should be worried about in regards to bettering my life. Why does my mind always wonder to that? Fuck, I hate life and myself so damn much.

Dude, please go get a goddamn rub and tug. Get the monkey off your back. Just get that physical contact and dip before the tip. It will cost you $40. $80 if youre not a scumbag.
Theres tons of girls just as fucked up as you. okcupid, pof, fetlife. You got options. Good luck

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5417 on: October 06, 2014, 01:31:24 PM »
^^^ This first part of this is so fuckin stupid, one of the tightest things about sex is that the girl wants to have it with you...

But their right now is some chubby white girl in SD on some dating/social/fetish site that you would actually enjoy getting baked with watching movies with and fucking. Find her G33k

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #5418 on: October 06, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »

i seriously wish i knew you. you come off as an awesome guy, but obviously, you're your own worst enemy at this point.

what if you ask if you could see a different therapist for a day? i know it can become difficult to divulge certain things to your therapist once you've gotten to know them. maybe a new face would allow you to spill it all out. be open with them and tell them you may need to speak to someone new for this particular issue.

never lose hope though, G33k. i feel like you'll eventually overcome this phase of your life.

dillanharp

« Reply #5419 on: October 06, 2014, 09:19:15 PM »
I've been really sick since last Wednesday. Diarrhea and vomiting. Last night I shit my pants.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5420 on: October 07, 2014, 06:56:45 AM »
I've been really sick since last Wednesday. Diarrhea and vomiting. Last night I shit my pants.

Damn. I shit my pants about a year and a half ago. I get real queasy from getting injured, so after cutting open my finger super bad I passed out at my desk at work, bled all over the place, and shit my pants. Not a fun experience. I told my boss that I cut open my finger super bad and before I could tell him about the pants-shitting he just told me to go home. Saved myself some embarrassment.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5421 on: October 07, 2014, 01:00:56 PM »
I just watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It got me feeling all positive. Gonna go skate my curb outside.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5422 on: October 07, 2014, 06:31:47 PM »
still missing the old youtube comments :'(

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5423 on: October 08, 2014, 06:02:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn. I shit my pants about a year and a half ago. I get real queasy from getting injured, so after cutting open my finger super bad I passed out at my desk at work, bled all over the place, and shit my pants. Not a fun experience. I told my boss that I cut open my finger super bad and before I could tell him about the pants-shitting he just told me to go home. Saved myself some embarrassment.
Generally when one shits their pants, it does not need announcing...it kind of announces itself... :D
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5424 on: October 08, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Generally when one shits their pants, it does not need announcing...it kind of announces itself... :D

Well I got everything cleaned up before talking to my boss, so maybe not? I just don't want that to happen again.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #5425 on: October 09, 2014, 11:27:37 AM »
My board slipped out from under me today and it brought up an old memory.

Back in high school, my older brother and I were taking out the trash and he bet me that he could beat me in a race up our driveway back to our house (about 100 yards) we had a long ass driveway. The catch was that I was on my skateboard and he was running. I thought for sure I would win but my brother ran track and I under estimated how fast he was. As we got closer to the house, it became clear to me that I didn't have a chance, so without really thinking it through I kicked my board at his feet. He stepped right on it running full speed. He flew up in the air, and his body went horizontal, like full cartoon banana peel style, and landed right on his back. To this day it is one of the worst slams Ive ever seen. He got pretty bruised up.

That was almost 10 years ago and I still feel pretty guilty about it. One of the most dick things Ive ever done for sure.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #5426 on: October 10, 2014, 06:01:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
only been sober for about 2 months (from drinking and being stoned all the time) and im pretty fucking over real life
being fucked up all the time sucks tho too so im probably just doomed to some kind of unsatisfied fate
[close]
I'm stoned from the time I get up until the time I go to bed.  I hate being sober.
[close]
how much do u smoke? i was going thru a quarter every 2-3 days.
main reason i stopped was cause i hated having to concentrate to remember what i was just thinking about.
the paranoia and cost of smoking that much is pretty shitty. i dont think i have the personality for it to work for me.
[close]

I'd say I smoke about 10 grams a week of bud and about 2-3 grams of wax or oil or some other concentrate.  I hate that I smoke this much but the feeling of sobriety is just so shitty and it keeps my IBS from acting up so fuck it. 

Do you smoke pure or mix with tobacco? Tried vaping?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5427 on: October 10, 2014, 06:19:12 AM »
Well thats the thing, Ive either slept with(not many) or been rejected by every one I know lol, but am not friendly or even on speaking terms with any at this point, I also have no social media of any kind, I'd rather just go skate, chill alone and not get laid, than get mixed up with that or any other online clusterfuck tbh

ok man, your choice. i seriously doubt i would have met my wife if it wasn't for social media (we live at opposite ends of the country). good luck in your search though!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5428 on: October 10, 2014, 07:44:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
only been sober for about 2 months (from drinking and being stoned all the time) and im pretty fucking over real life
being fucked up all the time sucks tho too so im probably just doomed to some kind of unsatisfied fate
[close]
I'm stoned from the time I get up until the time I go to bed.  I hate being sober.
[close]
how much do u smoke? i was going thru a quarter every 2-3 days.
main reason i stopped was cause i hated having to concentrate to remember what i was just thinking about.
the paranoia and cost of smoking that much is pretty shitty. i dont think i have the personality for it to work for me.
[close]

I'd say I smoke about 10 grams a week of bud and about 2-3 grams of wax or oil or some other concentrate.  I hate that I smoke this much but the feeling of sobriety is just so shitty and it keeps my IBS from acting up so fuck it. 
[close]

Do you smoke pure or mix with tobacco? Tried vaping?

I quit smoking cigs a little over a year ago and have only hit the occasional spliff when one of my friends forgets and adds it. I actually lucked out and got a Volcano for free but after a while I realized I needed something more portable so I sold that and I grabbed these two vape pens that are like a million times better and fit right in my pocket for work/airplane/whatever usage.  So if I'm home or out in a social situation it's usually bongs or joints but if I'm at work or traveling I'll go with my O-pen.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

abudabi

« Reply #5429 on: October 10, 2014, 03:36:54 PM »
My board slipped out from under me today and it brought up an old memory.

Back in high school, my older brother and I were taking out the trash and he bet me that he could beat me in a race up our driveway back to our house (about 100 yards) we had a long ass driveway. The catch was that I was on my skateboard and he was running. I thought for sure I would win but my brother ran track and I under estimated how fast he was. As we got closer to the house, it became clear to me that I didn't have a chance, so without really thinking it through I kicked my board at his feet. He stepped right on it running full speed. He flew up in the air, and his body went horizontal, like full cartoon banana peel style, and landed right on his back. To this day it is one of the worst slams Ive ever seen. He got pretty bruised up.

That was almost 10 years ago and I still feel pretty guilty about it. One of the most dick things Ive ever done for sure.
this is funny as fuck
id probably be laughing about this 10 years later
youre a better person than me