Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390697 times)

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • HANNIBAL!!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: tinder
« Reply #2310 on: May 17, 2017, 06:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote
I've been ill at bed for almost a week and I wonder how nobody madre a tv show about the new dating scene, imagine constanza,seinfeld,ktamer and elaine arguiing about their experiences on tinder or whatever dating app. If it was half funny as tobeys' stories  I'd be all over it.
[close]

One of the new episodes for Aziz Ansari's show master of none is based on these apps. His pickup line for the app is " Hey going to whole foods, want anything"?     

Tried this recently and have since acquired a number

Mark Renton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2311 on: May 31, 2017, 08:44:21 AM »
Fun stuff: after a month of barely using the app I went on and did the classic everything-goes right swipe, then they asked me to review the app and I gave it one star saying like: I wish I could actually get laid *laughcryemoji*, boom 3 matches in a few minutes!
One is maybe too hot for me and will ghost me, the other two are kinda meh (but one is an aerospace eng and that is hot), but I have a very low self esteem and see the app as a 'gym' to build up social skills to then apply to 'real life' girls, so I might as well go on and see.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2312 on: May 31, 2017, 09:35:08 AM »
Fun stuff: after a month of barely using the app I went on and did the classic everything-goes right swipe, then they asked me to review the app and I gave it one star saying like: I wish I could actually get laid *laughcryemoji*, boom 3 matches in a few minutes!
One is maybe too hot for me and will ghost me, the other two are kinda meh (but one is an aerospace eng and that is hot), but I have a very low self esteem and see the app as a 'gym' to build up social skills to then apply to 'real life' girls, so I might as well go on and see.

Don't be intimidated by jobs or degrees. Sometimes the hardest catches are the girls who are cashiers and take online business classes (not a bad thing, just the standard), or even the ones who have nothing going for themselves.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2313 on: May 31, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't be intimidated by jobs or degrees. Sometimes the hardest catches are the girls who are cashiers and take online business classes (not a bad thing, just the standard), or even the ones who have nothing going for themselves.

I'm not. I'm an eng myself and it doesn't make me feel any better than any other less qualified job tbh, just makes me feel old at 25 really.
It's generally just a hint of someone as socially awkward as I am judging with my experience in my uni, which can be fun.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #2314 on: June 01, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
Still no tinder, but 375 lbs dead lift and banging this tiny chick.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #2315 on: June 01, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »
Still no tinder, but 375 lbs dead lift and banging this tiny chick.
I wanna be like you when I grow up
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2316 on: June 27, 2017, 02:04:05 PM »
Been hanging out with that girl I been talking about, Mia Khalifas neighbor girl. Finally fucked today and I been on a dry spell for a while so this was a great day. Then we went to a Japanese/Chinese restaurant and I got a lamb chop as an appetizer and jizzed again because of how fucking good it was. Never had lamb before (very boring eater) and it felt like I got a taste of heaven in my mouth. Owner came up to us and asked me how it was because he just put it on the menu but me destroying the chop to the point it was just literally bone, he got the idea of how fucking good it was 

doublesteveburger

« Reply #2317 on: June 27, 2017, 07:10:43 PM »
You  need a TV show Tobey. Get "OK-Cupid" to sponsor it and have the show called "Okay, Stupid", where you just take dates to Arby's.

You'd be fucking rich and you could fix your ankle and we could be blessed with your ledge footy again.

freealexp

• Rep: 2
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2318 on: June 28, 2017, 02:28:58 PM »
Breaking 10 years of lurking silence..figured these should be shared:

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2319 on: June 28, 2017, 02:41:19 PM »
Well then, is Andy aware of this or is this his kid or something?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2320 on: June 28, 2017, 02:49:34 PM »
I am utterly amazed Andy Roy has a thick set of hair. I would have thought his shit is all fucked up.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2321 on: June 28, 2017, 06:04:21 PM »
There's a good chance that he'll be there? In what capacity though? I'd proceed with caution given his track record...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #2322 on: June 29, 2017, 02:57:12 AM »
i think i see a cold sore on her lip. andy's been there

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2323 on: June 29, 2017, 06:39:43 AM »
You  need a TV show Tobey. Get "OK-Cupid" to sponsor it and have the show called "Okay, Stupid", where you just take dates to Arby's.

You'd be fucking rich and you could fix your ankle and we could be blessed with your ledge footy again.

He's gonna need an 8 Ball jacket if hes going to Arby's.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #2324 on: June 29, 2017, 09:56:24 AM »
not much of a tinder experience but a college one, but i got a booty call (of sorts) last night that was basically 'come play mario kart in my room' so i kicked it with her anda friend for like an hour only to get booted by the roommate (for a fair reason). then we wandered around campus landmarks until 4am and made out for a moment
 ???
i'll try again friday
i've been seeing her since  8)
Edit:

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I've been ill at bed for almost a week and I wonder how nobody madre a tv show about the new dating scene, imagine constanza,seinfeld,ktamer and elaine arguiing about their experiences on tinder or whatever dating app. If it was half funny as tobeys' stories  I'd be all over it.
[close]

One of the new episodes for Aziz Ansari's show master of none is based on these apps. His pickup line for the app is " Hey going to whole foods, want anything"?    
[close]

Tried this recently and have since acquired a number
I'm on the okcupid subreddit sometimes and I've seen a few threads complaining about this line since the show rolled out. tread lightly, brothers
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:59:04 AM by Dwyck »
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #2325 on: June 30, 2017, 07:17:47 PM »
Ramp Tramp very chill

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2326 on: July 02, 2017, 08:24:25 PM »
Some of the green apple guys took over my tinder yesterday, from there cheesy pick up lines I've gotten offered anal, they told a girl i get nike flow for shoes and now she wants to hangout this week, also how do i embed a photo i will post the convo

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2327 on: July 03, 2017, 03:41:26 AM »
Some of the green apple guys took over my tinder yesterday, from there cheesy pick up lines I've gotten offered anal, they told a girl i get nike flow for shoes and now she wants to hangout this week, also how do i embed a photo i will post the convo

Erica Yary?

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2328 on: July 03, 2017, 04:47:47 AM »
I am utterly amazed Andy Roy has a thick set of hair. I would have thought his shit is all fucked up.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2329 on: July 12, 2017, 10:30:18 AM »
So they girl I met on here a few months ago left me. I'm really bummed. She was the best. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do Tinder again for a while. Any suggestions on getting over this?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2330 on: July 12, 2017, 11:59:26 AM »
So they girl I met on here a few months ago left me. I'm really bummed. She was the best. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do Tinder again for a while. Any suggestions on getting over this?
Cry a little, drink a questionable amount, try to make the pain productive by picking up an instrument or something creative, and realize that some people are only meant for the season and move on just like she has. Sorry to hear though

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #2331 on: July 12, 2017, 02:45:00 PM »
I found a very popular current pro's wife on Tinder. I will not mention names but I have the screen shot. But, she had pictures of herself and the pro. Do girls do this? Is this just her making a tinder profile for fun?

There were professional family photos of the two of them and their kid.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #2332 on: July 12, 2017, 02:46:40 PM »
I found a very popular current pro's wife on Tinder. I will not mention names but I have the screen shot. But, she had pictures of herself and the pro. Do girls do this? Is this just her making a tinder profile for fun?

Post a fit, Casey!

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #2333 on: July 12, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »

what does her bio say? maybe they're looking for a bowl skater. does the pro wear chuck taylors?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2334 on: July 12, 2017, 03:14:20 PM »
this is slap casey .. you can't just say this shit and not post pics .. you've been here long enough
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #2335 on: July 12, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
grindr >>>>

Nora9

« Reply #2336 on: July 12, 2017, 03:33:16 PM »

sl8boarders love pain most of them are prob cucks or bottoms imho

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2337 on: July 12, 2017, 03:51:21 PM »
I found a certain pro's wife on Tinder the other day. I'm not going to name name's because I know industry people lurk here and I don't wanna tarnish anyone or ruin someone's marriage.

But, they had pictures with their husband. It was bizarre.

Different one or same one?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 900
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #2338 on: July 12, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »
Is it Carroll's wife lookin for their cuck partner?

Nora9

« Reply #2339 on: July 12, 2017, 04:47:33 PM »
sk8ers would make the best cucks "WOAH DUDE THAT WAS RAD"