Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1456881 times)

backside_reacharound

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -234
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #5880 on: April 24, 2021, 10:47:04 PM »
Raybourne in the background of that last clip looking psyched.

Ric Leonetti on the mind

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
« Reply #5881 on: April 25, 2021, 12:54:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can’t believe Berle hasn’t bike locked the Dylan rail
[close]
Post the address.
...and the zoom link so we can photoshop it in and wedgie the industry just like the last time to Greg Hunt, shhhhhh
[close]
Google maps is a bit blurry, but if you look real close, there's another lock there. It looks like he put it on the wrong side again.

for this you deserve the 1000th gnar.
gnard.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #5882 on: April 25, 2021, 04:07:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that thing is gonna be a pink blob in under 5 years
[close]

Nyjah or the tattoo?
[close]

That tattoo will fall apart faster than ikea furniture. portrait work looks cool for the gram only, starts to look like shit as soon as it's healed. #boldblacklinesforever
#BoldWillHold

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5883 on: April 25, 2021, 05:44:43 AM »
Not sure why but David Loy makes me think of

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 68
« Reply #5884 on: April 26, 2021, 07:57:19 PM »
How long before Paul's back to praying into his hat and starts going full Felix on the 'gram?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5885 on: April 29, 2021, 08:34:58 AM »
Not a lame post by Clyde,but definitely a lame DM from Ricky O. Dude continues to suck

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5886 on: April 29, 2021, 09:01:50 AM »
rick has the #southjerseymindset

Merman

• Rep: -35
« Reply #5887 on: April 29, 2021, 10:03:59 AM »

Here's a dose of cringe, compliments of our little mermaid Auriel.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #5888 on: April 29, 2021, 10:17:19 AM »
It's crazy how the guys who would've beaten you up for carrying a skateboard a couple of decades ago are now top level pros
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #5889 on: April 29, 2021, 10:28:09 AM »
Ricky Oyola displaying the permeating mental illness that most people from New Jersey display, myself included. Dude lives completely in his own head and own world.

Please everyone go check Clyde's posts, it is fucking hilarious. RickKKy Oyola is so fucking washed probably chilling with the proud boys in fish town.

I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #5890 on: April 29, 2021, 10:30:59 AM »
Seems like Ricky Oyola just goes through life starting beef with everyone he interacts with. He's got to be up there with Mikey Taylor for most mentions in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:16:51 PM by Cuban_Lynx »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5891 on: April 29, 2021, 10:36:09 AM »
^That the dude who backside flipped El Toro?

Seems like Ricky Oyola just goes through life starting beef with everyone he interacts with. He's got to be up there with Mikey Taylor for most mentions in this thread.
I was going to create a thread too, but didnt want to give Ricky any shine for repeated dummy behavior. Clyde speaks the truth I love it.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #5892 on: April 29, 2021, 10:58:48 AM »
Not a lame post by Clyde,but definitely a lame DM from Ricky O. Dude continues to suck

That switch ollie/racial slur story is gnarly.

Ricky has kooked himself so hard so many times. Dude acts like he is the only pro who never got rich from skateboarding. I used to have some sympathy for him, but maybe it wasn't just bad luck, maybe he earned his current position?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5893 on: April 29, 2021, 11:06:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ricky has kooked himself so hard so many times. Dude acts like he is the only pro who never got rich from skateboarding. I used to have some sympathy for him, but maybe it wasn't just bad luck, maybe he earned his current position?
I can see some falling into his victimized rants and pitying him...but I bet he put himself in the corner he's been at. He doesn't do himself any favors here, haha

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #5894 on: April 29, 2021, 12:23:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I can see some falling into his victimized rants and pitying him...but I bet he put himself in the corner he's been at. He doesn't do himself any favors here, haha

Oyola posted on this post and Singleton (rightfully) called him out pretty hard.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -462
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #5895 on: April 29, 2021, 12:40:58 PM »
First skate mag I picked up had an oyola interview in it. 9 year old me was not impressed with his cellar door ollies and wallrides when Appleyard was nollie flip nosesliding hubbas on the page next to it  ;D eventually I came around to that kind of skating and I’ve loved the traffic videos, but man, dude seems like an ass.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #5896 on: April 29, 2021, 12:44:09 PM »
It's crazy how the guys who would've beaten you up for carrying a skateboard a couple of decades ago are now top level pros

I don’t think Aurelian would be the guy beating skaters up in the 90s. He’s quite small. Prob would’ve been a gymnast or in some Richard Simmons aerobics video. Also he’s European. I feel like they had better things to fight about in the 90s, soccer especially.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
« Reply #5897 on: April 29, 2021, 01:09:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Oyola posted on this post and Singleton (rightfully) called him out pretty hard.

Its like all he had to do was not comment on the post.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #5898 on: April 29, 2021, 01:56:51 PM »
Did you watch Dog Town and Z Boys? Those dudes were straight meatheads. They would probably beat you up for carrying the wrong skateboard. Or surfboard, whatever

manysnakes

« Reply #5899 on: April 29, 2021, 02:13:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Did you watch Dog Town and Z Boys? Those dudes were straight meatheads. They would probably beat you up for carrying the wrong skateboard. Or surfboard, whatever

That’s a totally different era than the one the OP is describing. Speaking personally, it would be hard to have had a bigger target on your back than to skate in the Midwest during the 80s and early 90s.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5900 on: April 29, 2021, 02:55:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah, mastering the sense of knowing when to keep your dumb fucking mouth shut is a lost art. If you’re reading this Ricky, I’m gonna give you a nice check list that’s never let me down when it comes to engagement:

1) Does it need to be said?
2) Does it need to be said by me?
3) Does it need to be said now?

If you’ve answered no to any of these, then maybe you should refrain from posting...

That said, I feel like he got what he deserved for screaming “nigger” at an EMB ledge and that debt has been long paid as a result. Same goes for guys like Duffel/ Stevie or Reynolds/Gershon, at some point moving on as a better person should be a byproduct of learning from the past. Being reminded that people who were paid to refrain from growing up weren’t well adjusted young adults winds up feeling unnecessary after a while, it’s just an unsurprising bummer that doesn’t really help anybody.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #5901 on: April 29, 2021, 03:02:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

That’s a totally different era than the one the OP is describing. Speaking personally, it would be hard to have had a bigger target on your back than to skate in the Midwest during the 80s and early 90s.
For sure but I grew up with Danny Way so I’m not sure it got much better

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 631
« Reply #5902 on: April 29, 2021, 09:30:22 PM »
So much for growing old gracefully.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #5903 on: April 30, 2021, 03:20:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah, mastering the sense of knowing when to keep your dumb fucking mouth shut is a lost art. If you’re reading this Ricky, I’m gonna give you a nice check list that’s never let me down when it comes to engagement:

1) Does it need to be said?
2) Does it need to be said by me?
3) Does it need to be said now?

If you’ve answered no to any of these, then maybe you should refrain from posting...

That said, I feel like he got what he deserved for screaming “nigger” at an EMB ledge and that debt has been long paid as a result. Same goes for guys like Duffel/ Stevie or Reynolds/Gershon, at some point moving on as a better person should be a byproduct of learning from the past. Being reminded that people who were paid to refrain from growing up weren’t well adjusted young adults winds up feeling unnecessary after a while, it’s just an unsurprising bummer that doesn’t really help anybody.

Forgot to add Shuriken Shannon/James Brockman and peanut brown/1010 to your list of infamous skating racist moments

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #5904 on: April 30, 2021, 03:32:13 AM »

Him and Cab have a running game of who’s got the most drip
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #5905 on: April 30, 2021, 06:22:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I hate to say it but when it comes to geriatric midget drip... I am a hosoi man myself.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #5906 on: April 30, 2021, 07:08:37 AM »
I almost can't believe how fried professional skateboaders are.
Most of the instagram post's on here are barely readable, let alone making any sort of sense.

For living on the streets his whole life Ricky sure doesn't have any street smarts.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #5907 on: April 30, 2021, 07:12:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

don't forget good ole kevin staab

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #5908 on: April 30, 2021, 08:09:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

don't forget good ole kevin staab
Birdhouse needs to put out their own line of hair dye

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #5909 on: April 30, 2021, 08:17:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What an interesting game they have going - working overtime to promote both a firm belief in Christianity and an 8th grader's dream of fashion.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.