Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376267 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1200 on: February 15, 2019, 09:12:30 PM »
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

Anyone ever make a chick squirt? Can we stop arguing about bullshit until there’s more evidence or an update in the story
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

landedprimo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1201 on: February 15, 2019, 09:19:36 PM »
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

Anyone ever make a chick squirt? Can we stop arguing about bullshit until there’s more evidence or an update in the story

Not yet, but I've heard every chick can. Also, when I first read that, I thought it said "Anyone ever make a chicken squirt?". It's been a long night.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

WideFeet

• Rep: 91
« Reply #1202 on: February 15, 2019, 11:10:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

Not yet, but I've heard every chick can. Also, when I first read that, I thought it said "Anyone ever make a chicken squirt?". It's been a long night.

It’s cool at first, and then one time it might kinda smell like piss.

And then you find out later it is piss.

Still down though.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #1203 on: February 15, 2019, 11:25:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

had a hearing yesterday... next ones on 3/22
[close]

Whats happening at these hearings? What keeps pushing them up?

Anyone think Jesse been diddled yet
[close]

Homie might feel tough on the streets, but he's a full on twink in the joint. For sure that ass is getting stretched nightly. When keeping it real goes wrong...
[close]

I definitely get the vibe that you've gathered all your information about being locked up from TV. OZ
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

mongopushingmallgraber

• Rep: 31
    • Voicemail avatar image
« Reply #1204 on: February 15, 2019, 11:51:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Still down though.

Yea, though it is rare I make a chick squirt, I love that shit.  Sames with the piss, fuck it im down.  When you put that work in and that shit hits the wall, its the most satisfying shit. Yall stick your fingers in chicks buttholes? If so how many? My record is 3, then my dick witch was pretty dope, but 3 fingers is forsure wider than my stupid cock.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1205 on: February 16, 2019, 08:39:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Still down though.
[close]

Yea, though it is rare I make a chick squirt, I love that shit.  Sames with the piss, fuck it im down.  When you put that work in and that shit hits the wall, its the most satisfying shit. Yall stick your fingers in chicks buttholes? If so how many? My record is 3, then my dick witch was pretty dope, but 3 fingers is forsure wider than my stupid cock.

Not in their butt, I just massage their butthole with my thumb while doing doggy style. Also, one time I woke up next to this chick after a night of heavy drinking and fucking and the bed was all wet. We were both checking if we pissed ourselves but we were all dry. It kinda smelled like piss but it definitely smelled like something different. Turns out she squirted like crazy the night before. It took a month and a couple of cans of febreeze to get rid of the smell. I was not stoked.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
« Reply #1206 on: February 16, 2019, 08:43:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Still down though.
[close]

[close]

Not in their butt, I just massage their butthole with my thumb while doing doggy style. Also, one time I woke up next to this chick after a night of heavy drinking and fucking and the bed was all wet. We were both checking if we pissed ourselves but we were all dry. It kinda smelled like piss but it definitely smelled like something different. Turns out she squirted like crazy the night before. It took a month and a couple of cans of febreeze to get rid of the smell. I was not stoked.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1207 on: February 16, 2019, 09:32:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Still down though.
[close]

Wait wait wait

Three fingers then your dick? Or do you mean three fingers and your dick? I matched with a girl on tinder who was into 'stretching' and that shit mortified me so quickly.

Also, Dick Witch seems like a band Riley Hawk would be into.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #1208 on: February 16, 2019, 10:19:42 AM »
No squirt but I got titty milk sprayed on me when my lady nutted one time. It was a few months after one of our kids was born so she was all full of milk. Lost control a little bit like a nut/fart.

mongopushingmallgraber

• Rep: 31
    • Voicemail avatar image
« Reply #1209 on: February 16, 2019, 10:28:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Still down though.
[close]

[close]

Wait wait wait

Three fingers then your dick? Or do you mean three fingers and your dick? I matched with a girl on tinder who was into 'stretching' and that shit mortified me so quickly.

lolz about the Riley Hawk thing.  Yea I would usually start with making out with her, witch leads to boob then vag play, then the sick fuck that I am will go for the good ol arsehole. Once there, I massage then proceed to put 1 finger in. After a little while I will usually put a second in there. After that I try to put my wiener in there if their down but usually ill have to put lucky number 3 in there to strech it out so It dosent hurt to put my Johnson in there.  Anyone have any funny stories about ripping an asshole open hahahaha.

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #1210 on: February 16, 2019, 03:09:50 PM »
End of the day, a security guard grabbing a skateboard shouldn't result in him being jumped by 8 dudes and fucked up for life. A lot of us are blinded by that because were skaters but JV was no doubt wrong for doing this

Post sintesis Nine club

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1211 on: February 16, 2019, 06:58:40 PM »
I matched with a girl on tinder who was into 'stretching' and that shit mortified me so quickly.

Damn, if only I wasn't married.
The streets await

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1212 on: February 16, 2019, 07:31:43 PM »
Expand Quote
I matched with a girl on tinder who was into 'stretching' and that shit mortified me so quickly.
[close]

We still talk occasionally. She has narcolepsy. Seems kinda problematic.

PatoDuck

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1213 on: February 16, 2019, 07:33:52 PM »
This happened too in San Mateo, kid hit the cop in the head with the board. I had to sign a poster for him at school.

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
« Reply #1214 on: February 16, 2019, 09:24:17 PM »
This happened too in San Mateo, kid hit the cop in the head with the board. I had to sign a poster for him at school.

What was the poster about?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1215 on: February 16, 2019, 09:29:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

We still talk occasionally. She has narcolepsy. Seems kinda problematic.

Not problematic if you're into fucking chicks while they sleep. I'm not, just saying.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:47:50 PM by LandonPrimo »
The streets await

anontechnician

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1216 on: February 17, 2019, 06:51:16 AM »
Civil lawyer cats gotta be smelling the cash of the property owner, manager, and security contract holder after seeing the footage of assault of the ledgerider trespasser $$$$$ 8)

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1217 on: February 17, 2019, 02:40:25 PM »
warms my heart

Q bert

• Rep: -13
« Reply #1218 on: March 08, 2019, 05:57:16 PM »
wondering what the latest with this shit show?

breakingthewaves

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1219 on: March 08, 2019, 07:45:39 PM »
vieira is back on the pizza team page. next court date is in two weeks.
You and your fucking radio

BaronOBeefDip

• Rep: 9
  • Eat your mattress
« Reply #1220 on: March 16, 2019, 09:40:18 AM »
Any updates? Looks like Gx1000 finally back from their insta hiatus. Maybe just to tribute Phelper tho

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #1221 on: March 16, 2019, 09:11:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Professor Makemsqrt, MD

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Still down though.
[close]

[close]

Wait wait wait

[close]

lolz about the Riley Hawk thing.  Yea I would usually start with making out with her, witch leads to boob then vag play, then the sick fuck that I am will go for the good ol arsehole. Once there, I massage then proceed to put 1 finger in. After a little while I will usually put a second in there. After that I try to put my wiener in there if their down but usually ill have to put lucky number 3 in there to strech it out so It dosent hurt to put my Johnson in there.  Anyone have any funny stories about ripping an asshole open hahahaha.

8)

Get the strap

« Reply #1222 on: March 23, 2019, 10:01:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

had a hearing yesterday... next ones on 3/22
[close]

Whats happening at these hearings? What keeps pushing them up?

Anyone think Jesse been diddled yet
[close]

Homie might feel tough on the streets, but he's a full on twink in the joint. For sure that ass is getting stretched nightly. When keeping it real goes wrong...
[close]

I definitely get the vibe that you've gathered all your information about being locked up from TV.
[close]

Law and Order fan fiction

So what's the deal? Court was yesterday? Is he free?

notcool

« Reply #1223 on: March 23, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
warms my heart
weird i'm from about 3 miles from Mateo and never heard about this. you usually would hear about this if it happens.  If it was done i have a clue as to what cop it coulda been.

Larry Dallas

« Reply #1224 on: March 23, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
warms my heart
[close]
weird i'm from about 3 miles from Mateo and never heard about this. you usually would hear about this if it happens.  If it was done i have a clue as to what cop it coulda been.
Pretty sure it was South SF.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #1225 on: March 23, 2019, 08:59:55 PM »
Anyone know if Brian is still outta the country? Is anyone else getting charged with anything?

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1226 on: March 24, 2019, 11:02:24 AM »
Anyone know if Brian is still outta the country? Is anyone else getting charged with anything?

he's back. saw him a few weeks ago at the brixton/tobin yelland event out here in sf.

actually an interesting night. dela, gx, 1-8 dudes, daryl angel, and 1010 were all in attendance.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Front Crunt

« Reply #1227 on: March 24, 2019, 11:27:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he's back. saw him a few weeks ago at the brixton/tobin yelland event out here in sf.

actually an interesting night. dela, gx, 1-8 dudes, daryl angel, and 1010 were all in attendance.

Sure enough.

I'm surprised to hear that Jason Jessee was in attendance. That "formal review" must have worked out for him.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59q343/skateboarding-icon-jason-jessee-is-under-fire-for-use-of-swastikas-and-racist-remarks

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #1228 on: March 24, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
Ive had problems with security before and while im not afraid to throw down, i would never bash someones head in if im not in a life or death situation. Those GX dudes may be nice and bombing hills but seem to be pathetic human beings the way they handled all of this.

Also a big fuck you to Thrasher who didnt wanna cover this. In the end, Thrasher operates like a local SF magazine, supporting their own, regardless of how wack they are.

MareVitals

• Rep: -38
« Reply #1229 on: March 24, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
Also a big fuck you to Thrasher who didnt wanna cover this. In the end, Thrasher operates like a local SF magazine, supporting their own, regardless of how wack they are.
This.