Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 372882 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1801 on: August 14, 2019, 11:36:19 AM »
Jesus this is brutal

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/video-group-use-skateboards-in-downtown-beating

The frat boy's story is absurd. Unless there is a lot we aren't seeing, I can't believe how sympathetic the stories are for the frat boy and his friend who are in the middle of the street trying to get a physical conflict going.

"On my way to hug orphans, I ran into a group of young men riding their skateboards. They were having a lot of fun and I don't think they realized how close they came to me, so I politely stormed out into the middle of the street to join my friend who was already in the street gesturing that he wanted to fight the skaters, I got in one of their faces, balled up my fists, and softly reminded these young men to make sure they are being careful. Well, my polite note sent them into a rage and they brutal attacked me. I felt so helpless and I can't believe how easily a middle-class guy from suburbs can become a victim at the hands of these unruly skateboarders."

The frat boy looking dude, Brett Thompson, and his friend were in the middle of the street trying to get the skaters to fight them. Everyone should have walked away here, but Brett and his friend easily could have walked away. Cracking a dude with a board is fucked up, but this isn't a story of a guy just doing his job or getting jumped. It looks like a dude and his friend escalated things and were surprised with the results.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233967912.html
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 11:39:20 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1802 on: August 14, 2019, 11:49:48 AM »
Expand Quote
https://abc7news.com/sf-security-guard-critically-hurt-in-attack/4768749/

This shit is so fucking lame. Around the time this happened my friends and I were in the area skating, and the police stopped and detained us for an hour for questioning (that’s us in the news video). Police came by twice last night to question all skaters at The Island about the incident. IMHO this was bound to happen after Thr*sher and other media outlets repeatedly post videos (eg G*1000) with violent security encounters, only encouraging more of these incidents. This is some fuckboi shit and should not be allowed. As it stands now the block is very hot in SF for all skaters.
[close]
fuck no, in my town we barely have any spots so when we do get kicked out its part of the fun to try to get one more try and fuck with the fat fuck security guard.
Whoa, BADASS!

Ocelot

« Reply #1803 on: August 14, 2019, 02:15:12 PM »

The frat boy's story is absurd. Unless there is a lot we aren't seeing, I can't believe how sympathetic the stories are for the frat boy and his friend who are in the middle of the street trying to get a physical conflict going.

"On my way to hug orphans, I ran into a group of young men riding their skateboards. They were having a lot of fun and I don't think they realized how close they came to me, so I politely stormed out into the middle of the street to join my friend who was already in the street gesturing that he wanted to fight the skaters, I got in one of their faces, balled up my fists, and softly reminded these young men to make sure they are being careful. Well, my polite note sent them into a rage and they brutal attacked me. I felt so helpless and I can't believe how easily a middle-class guy from suburbs can become a victim at the hands of these unruly skateboarders."

The frat boy looking dude, Brett Thompson, and his friend were in the middle of the street trying to get the skaters to fight them. Everyone should have walked away here, but Brett and his friend easily could have walked away. Cracking a dude with a board is fucked up, but this isn't a story of a guy just doing his job or getting jumped. It looks like a dude and his friend escalated things and were surprised with the results.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233967912.html

jesus, you're regular

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1804 on: August 14, 2019, 02:45:40 PM »
Imagine being a skateboarder and a bootlicker. How does that even work? You just like being dommed by men in uniform?

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1805 on: August 14, 2019, 03:03:51 PM »
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
-Hunter S. Thompson-

It's all nothing new. Shit happens

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #1806 on: August 14, 2019, 03:21:41 PM »
No weapons to the head. Jesus.

That reporter sounded like he just sucked off a helium balloon.

Ocelot

« Reply #1807 on: August 14, 2019, 03:57:18 PM »
Imagine being a skateboarder and a bootlicker. How does that even work? You just like being dommed by men in uniform?

you know this joke infers that skateboarders like to be dommed by men

nice going genius

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1808 on: August 14, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nice going genius

What flawed mental gymnastics did you use to cook that up? The conclusion in my example is the sum of it's parts. A+B=C, you're saying A alone=C...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:40:22 PM by LiterallyRyan »

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #1809 on: August 15, 2019, 12:39:06 AM »

upload

Now i understand why Thrasher didnt say shit. Either way it started, it was excessive force and not a fight to death where Jesse Vieira had no choice. Theres levels to this shit.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1810 on: August 15, 2019, 12:46:07 AM »
Expand Quote

upload
[close]

Now i understand why Thrasher didnt say shit. Either way it started, it was excessive force and not a fight to death where Jesse Vieira had no choice. Theres levels to this shit.

What was? We don't even know if he pushed him, punched him, hit him with a board, or the guy just tripped on the skateboard.

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #1811 on: August 15, 2019, 12:50:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

upload
[close]

[close]

What was? We don't even know if he pushed him, punched him, hit him with a board, or the guy just tripped on the skateboard.

Nobody loses half his skull by tripping over a fuking skateboard bro.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1812 on: August 15, 2019, 12:56:56 AM »
He fell and hit his head and we don't know how. So how did Jesse use excessive force?

Ocelot

« Reply #1813 on: August 15, 2019, 04:32:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nice going genius
[close]

What flawed mental gymnastics did you use to cook that up? The conclusion in my example is the sum of it's parts. A+B=C, you're saying A alone=C...

Lol, just stop

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1814 on: August 15, 2019, 01:02:56 PM »

jesus, you're regular

I'm kind of surprised how weak this response is. If you disagree or have a problem, maybe you want to actually explain why. That'll make things way more interesting.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #1815 on: August 15, 2019, 01:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

upload
[close]

[close]

[close]

People have died from slipping on orange peels but yeah go off bro

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Electricboogaloo71

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1816 on: August 26, 2019, 08:56:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nice going genius
[close]

Right On! Not all skateboarders are bootlickers.

Spacenoid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1817 on: August 26, 2019, 10:54:06 PM »
Jesus this is brutal

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/video-group-use-skateboards-in-downtown-beating

This shit is whack. Dudes are up like 5 men and are still using weapons? I would love to see a rehash of this if the victim had a pistol

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1818 on: August 27, 2019, 02:33:51 AM »

This shit is whack. Dudes are up like 5 men and are still using weapons? I would love to see a rehash of this if the victim had a pistol

Who the fuck does that, what a bunch of stupid fucks.
check my music

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1819 on: August 27, 2019, 04:57:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Who the fuck does that, what a bunch of stupid fucks.

Jesus balls. Kids are stupid.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

decaf

• Rep: -20
« Reply #1820 on: August 27, 2019, 07:08:49 AM »
Probably the same losers that robbed Plus a couple months ago.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #1821 on: August 27, 2019, 11:50:04 AM »

fuckin kooks

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1822 on: August 27, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

upload
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
People have died from slipping on orange peels but yeah go off bro
"you could drown in a sink" J Cassanova

thebaggy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1823 on: September 18, 2019, 01:16:40 AM »

I'm both. Therefore being dommed by a man in uniform is as simple as jerkin off. Any of you boys justifying the behavior of those bullies that resulted in that old man becoming paralyzed can find me. I will gladly hurt you with unrelenting violence.
Rotate your wheels regularly.

thebaggy

« Reply #1824 on: September 18, 2019, 01:37:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Silly rule? Yah it's completely unacceptable that people ask for the rules of their property to be obeyed and their employees to be treated with dignity. Some of you are really sad.
[close]

the sidewalk is not their property.  it's city property.  Once they were on the sidewalk he should have gone inside and called the cops.
[close]

Technically but that’s a major stretch and the whole situation could have been avoided. Last I checked Dela was removing their barricade and skate their ledge. So, again, entitlement attitude leads to a fight and a disabled senior citizen. Bravo, guys!

I can’t wait for Dela to lose his sponsorships. Then I can harass him at his job when he has to get a 9 to 5.
[close]

the mental gymnastics you're going through to vilify these guys despite clear video evidence showing self defense is really impressive. 

Dela fucked your girl?

You must be one of the good homies huh. The courts disagree with you, rationale disagrees with you, and I disagree with you. No gymnastics required as I have a functioning brain, one that isnt compromised by the pathology that is skateboarder ego. Thank god I have yet to run into a motherfucker like you while in s.f, but then again, I do avoid art shows. You see I'd rather be riding my skateboard instead of using it as a means to extort the culture, or to paralyze an old man. Fuck gx1000. Skateboarding may be eternal but bullying should never leave grade school.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #1825 on: September 18, 2019, 06:08:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Silly rule? Yah it's completely unacceptable that people ask for the rules of their property to be obeyed and their employees to be treated with dignity. Some of you are really sad.
[close]

the sidewalk is not their property.  it's city property.  Once they were on the sidewalk he should have gone inside and called the cops.
[close]

Technically but that’s a major stretch and the whole situation could have been avoided. Last I checked Dela was removing their barricade and skate their ledge. So, again, entitlement attitude leads to a fight and a disabled senior citizen. Bravo, guys!

I can’t wait for Dela to lose his sponsorships. Then I can harass him at his job when he has to get a 9 to 5.
[close]

the mental gymnastics you're going through to vilify these guys despite clear video evidence showing self defense is really impressive. 

Dela fucked your girl?
[close]

You must be one of the good homies huh. The courts disagree with you, rationale disagrees with you, and I disagree with you. No gymnastics required as I have a functioning brain, one that isnt compromised by the pathology that is skateboarder ego. Thank god I have yet to run into a motherfucker like you while in s.f, but then again, I do avoid art shows. You see I'd rather be riding my skateboard instead of using it as a means to extort the culture, or to paralyze an old man. Fuck gx1000. Skateboarding may be eternal but bullying should never leave grade school.

Do you really think that a security guard should get physical over protecting property from skaters?  This spot has been getting skated for the last thirty years, why would anyone go to the extreme that the security guard did?  Certainly there must be a protocol before getting violent and certainly he could have just called the cops, right? 

Ocelot

« Reply #1826 on: September 18, 2019, 06:41:53 AM »
a reminder that these dudes fled the scene in savage "bomb hill" mode after the security guard cracked his skull

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #1827 on: September 18, 2019, 06:49:05 AM »
how is this same argument still going after 65 pages
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

thebaggy

« Reply #1828 on: September 18, 2019, 07:44:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dela fucked your girl?
[close]

[close]

Do you really think that a security guard should get physical over protecting property from skaters?  This spot has been getting skated for the last thirty years, why would anyone go to the extreme that the security guard did?  Certainly there must be a protocol before getting violent and certainly he could have just called the cops, right?

Completely irrelevant when weighed against the end result.

No amount of errors or physical interjection ( save for lethal force ) on behalf of this particular security guard ( being old and out numbered 5 to 1 ) warrants any modicum of returned physical force under the guise of self defense, per the legal definition of self defense ( especially in CA ). This fact is definitive once put into the context that the gx dudes created for themselves.

Gx dudes were effectively on the property illegally after guard asks them to leave. This makes them responsible for any outcome moving forward. This reality mutes any rational or justifiable self defense argument by proxy.
   Self defense is contingent upon the subjects actions of reasonableness. An example of how prosecutors define reasonableness in this capacity; did the subject attempt to de-escalate, avoid, or escape the situation before having to reasonably resort to physical force? Were the physical actions of the gx dudes reasonably justifiable within the parameters of the use of force continuum?
    Gx dudes made absolutely no attempt at de escalating the situation ( exemplified by moving barriers, refusing to leave ). They certainly could have avoided the altercation altogether, and they irrefutably could have escaped guards "aggressive behavior" and his range of force simply by hopping on their boards and bombing the hill ( like they so effortlessly did after paralyzing the dude ) Use of force on behalf of the gx dudes does not reflect a reasonable continuum: One unarmed old man vs 5 young men who resort to using an improvised weapon.
    Because guard didnt die the prosecutors are only required to provide their burden of proof based off of the propensity of the evidence in order to get a conviction ( as opposed to having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt ). Its obvious to me though that these guys are fucking freaks for their behavior and I have no doubt that if I ever witness some shit like that I will do my best to prevent those bullies from harming elderly.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #1829 on: September 18, 2019, 09:01:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dela fucked your girl?
[close]

[close]

[close]

Completely irrelevant when weighed against the end result.

No amount of errors or physical interjection ( save for lethal force ) on behalf of this particular security guard ( being old and out numbered 5 to 1 ) warrants any modicum of returned physical force under the guise of self defense, per the legal definition of self defense ( especially in CA ). This fact is definitive once put into the context that the gx dudes created for themselves.

Gx dudes were effectively on the property illegally after guard asks them to leave. This makes them responsible for any outcome moving forward. This reality mutes any rational or justifiable self defense argument by proxy.
   Self defense is contingent upon the subjects actions of reasonableness. An example of how prosecutors define reasonableness in this capacity; did the subject attempt to de-escalate, avoid, or escape the situation before having to reasonably resort to physical force? Were the physical actions of the gx dudes reasonably justifiable within the parameters of the use of force continuum?
    Gx dudes made absolutely no attempt at de escalating the situation ( exemplified by moving barriers, refusing to leave ). They certainly could have avoided the altercation altogether, and they irrefutably could have escaped guards "aggressive behavior" and his range of force simply by hopping on their boards and bombing the hill ( like they so effortlessly did after paralyzing the dude ) Use of force on behalf of the gx dudes does not reflect a reasonable continuum: One unarmed old man vs 5 young men who resort to using an improvised weapon.
    Because guard didnt die the prosecutors are only required to provide their burden of proof based off of the propensity of the evidence in order to get a conviction ( as opposed to having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt ). Its obvious to me though that these guys are fucking freaks for their behavior and I have no doubt that if I ever witness some shit like that I will do my best to prevent those bullies from harming elderly.

Did you get your law degree out of a vending machine or something?