Author Topic: Nine Club experience says Slap is worst thing in skateboarding  (Read 42655 times)

Nano Shinonome

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
Re: Nine Club experience says Slap is worst thing in skateboarding
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2019, 05:51:41 PM »

they understand what slap is about, they're not idiots.
they dont seem to care as much as people here are making them out to care
the whole conversation was more about weird people on the internet than slap itself

Trying telling that to SLAP posters. I love anomaly hunting themselves.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2019, 07:54:07 PM »
SLAP 2019: "That’s the internet." "MUH FREEZE PEACH."
you’re the troll here. I like 9 club for the most part

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -626
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2019, 08:04:39 AM »
this place is absolutely the most negative place in skateboarding.

hey magenta and glen fox i hate your "zany" approach to skateboarding!  learn to skate better and you won't need some gimmick "quick shit"!  and your editor wont have to speed up your footage!

Hey Chase you put a screwdriver in a boys anus!!

Maybe if crailtap didn't sit on their laurels in 2006 and turn the daily randoms into a social media presence they wouldn't be in the shitter!  maybe if lakai didnt make shit shoes in 2010 i would of kept buying them!

see, this is very negative.
where is home?

Speakr

• Rep: 61
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2019, 01:34:28 PM »
It's a message board. They're made to have discussions. In discussions you tend to disagree with another party. That might look negative to someone who spends his day on Instagram collecting feathers with his arsehole.

Not saying there isn't some unnecessary hate on slap. But holy fuck, welcome to any message board ever. I used to frequent a message board about Rollercoaster tycoon, the best thing our God, Chris Sawyer, has ever graced this planet with. And even that was a negative shit show from time to time.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2019, 02:13:09 PM »
The Nine Club is cool, ya babies. Crob is a funny dude who doesn’t give a shit about anything that doesn’t happen directly around him. So he doesn’t know who did the first kickflip, good on the cunt!  Who cares.

Rog is a good dude, Kelly’s a nice idiot who can skate. It’s very easy to not watch something.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2019, 05:54:22 PM »
I used to frequent a message board about Rollercoaster tycoon

Haha.  If I frequented a Rollercoaster Tycoon message board, I’d that secret to the grave with me.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

bagged

• Rep: 1
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2019, 06:07:55 PM »
Oh yeah so the balls sucking up and dropping they were talking about last week is from your cremaster muscle, I have a theory that you could learn how to drop or raise your balls on command. Just gotta figure out how to tap into/workout the muscle.

Also cremaster 3, the movie, is interesting, but only works if youre on dissociative drugs, pcp, dxm, etc.

Also

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2019, 06:54:05 PM »
Expand Quote
They were right, at least in my case, in thinking that our lives are miserable.
[close]

Haha I can relate. There's a pretty strong coralation between the current status of my life right now, and when I became a slap poster.

In small doses, slap can be a beautiful thing, but you have to imbibe responsibly.

I think slap is pretty alright overall, everyone pretty much knows who the trolls are and evaluates their comments accordingly.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »
It’s the fucking internet, a million people a day get death treats.

Where do I find me some of these tasty sounding death treats?
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2019, 12:18:29 AM »
“Google 2 girls 1 cup” - Roger Bagley

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3420
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2019, 09:33:21 AM »
[snip] I’m guessing it’s people stuck in a cubicle bored to death trying to come up with the next wittiest comment. Most are probably laughing while doing it. [snip]
Holy fuck. This is so correct I'm wondering if you hacked the camera on my work computer.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2019, 06:47:55 PM »
Just because the nine club is soft and can't actually discuss serious topics, doesn't mean slap is negative.
Ive learned so much about skating through slap

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »
This is an honor boys.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2019, 11:12:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[snip] I’m guessing it’s people stuck in a cubicle bored to death trying to come up with the next wittiest comment. Most are probably laughing while doing it. [snip]
[close]
Holy fuck. This is so correct I'm wondering if you hacked the camera on my work computer.
Haha I'm right, I'm watching you Gay , I picture the movie Office Space but heads on Slap. So harmless.
N on the real the moderators are on point , pulling all the whack stuff off the site. Nine Club should be so lucky.
Shalom.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
  • her
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2019, 11:28:13 PM »

You guys really upset Rog.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2019, 12:05:54 AM »

Dude whoever BL2 is nailed it.

I think its cool the effort Monkey is putting in to provide something for us degenerates, but I think it shows how much of an effort is put into making the nine club. Who knows if they are even seeing a return from it too, and I bet they all have side hustles, although I bet Es is a full time thing for Kelly.

I had some regrettable shit for the Brink slap pals questions, probably one of my dumber posts on here, and he was completely cool with me. We even had a small exchange about candles. With that said, I literally couldn't make it further than the question after mine. It's not even a knock against Brink, I think he'd be interesting to have on the Nine Club, but just having a dude read questions aloud, and then respond to said question. Haha.

Damn, that part about the narcissists and the armchair quarterbacks. So good. Well done BL2

The chillest1

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2019, 12:41:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude whoever BL2 is nailed it.

I think its cool the effort Monkey is putting in to provide something for us degenerates, but I think it shows how much of an effort is put into making the nine club. Who knows if they are even seeing a return from it too, and I bet they all have side hustles, although I bet Es is a full time thing for Kelly.

I had some regrettable shit for the Brink slap pals questions, probably one of my dumber posts on here, and he was completely cool with me. We even had a small exchange about candles. With that said, I literally couldn't make it further than the question after mine. It's not even a knock against Brink, I think he'd be interesting to have on the Nine Club, but just having a dude read questions aloud, and then respond to said question. Haha.

Damn, that part about the narcissists and the armchair quarterbacks. So good. Well done BL2

I agree with you that producing a show like The Nine Club takes a lot of time, effort, money, research, etc.

But why are you feeding into this shit? Can't we have a good time without people shitting all over it? Are they feeling threatened or what? No one (that I'm aware of) is trying to beat or replace The Nine Club.

I'm not too sure I even like the fact that there is a round table about skateboarding. This isn't football. Stop trying to make it that way.

Yeah, some of the questions were dumb, but for it's first time it was funny hearing Brink read them and how he responded. It has a personal touch to it. Maybe that's their issue. Watch their format change to add a more personal touch and engage their audience more.

If these accounts really are guys from Nine Club, they're making themselves sound awfully butthurt. If you don't like Slap, stay away. It's simple as that. Any further discussion just proves who the real loser is here.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2019, 01:05:18 AM »
The Nine Club is great I love everything they do and they should do it forever x1,000,000

Would that kind of feedback be more helpful?
unreadable trap logo

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2019, 03:29:16 AM »
Manchester console BL?

Edit* I had no idea the nine club felt slap as a while was hating on them. I always about those threads/posters where I know they're just trolling. Are they that insecure about making a good show? I enjoy most every nine club episode and listen every Monday morning at work. Stoked on Mike V today, and I'm not even a brigader.  Wonder if he talks about how they arrived at JGarcia collaboration.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 03:33:42 AM by Shifty Flip »

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2019, 04:46:21 AM »
I don't like the nine club because it's a manifestation of insular masturbatory california industry bullshit. Chris Roberts is so fucking dull and unfunny and plays no role other than walking the guest through their wikipedia page while continually interrupting to relate their unique experiences back to his shortlived inconsequential career. Granted, Roger Bagley is pretty knowledgable about skating, but we don't owe him shit, just because you shot sequences of Joey Brezinski in 2007 doesnt lend any more worth to your commentary than the average SLAP pal. And Steezus Christ calls himself Steezus Christ.
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -173
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2019, 05:05:47 AM »
I don't like the nine club because it's a manifestation of insular masturbatory california industry bullshit. Chris Roberts is so fucking dull and unfunny and plays no role other than walking the guest through their wikipedia page while continually interrupting to relate their unique experiences back to his shortlived inconsequential career. Granted, Roger Bagley is pretty knowledgable about skating, but we don't owe him shit, just because you shot sequences of Joey Brezinski in 2007 doesnt lend any more worth to your commentary than the average SLAP pal. And Steezus Christ calls himself Steezus Christ.

that's all he ever did?
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

sms_b

« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2019, 05:11:32 AM »
It's incredible to me how many people say this board is irrelevant and belittle the users who post here. If it was irrelevant they should neither notice nor care. I'm just here to talk shit.

shalom.

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2019, 05:17:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that's all he ever did?

Idk he just worked for dwindle filming and shooting photos I think, maybe some old boston skaters know more- but to the outsider he comes across as an industry hack like that guy who was the tm of ogio backpacks and hangs out with alex midler and mikey taylor
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

feedmeseymour

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2019, 05:21:20 AM »

What the fuck is this??

Did Brink ever write for any mags?

This is gonna come off incredibly shitty, because it's shitty, but I think people just wanna know what the fuck happened with the mj+Carroll story.

I mean, I'm kind of interested in candle making but I don't the rest of slap could care.

when youre asking shit like this, your opinion is pretty worthless.
shalom.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2019, 07:22:54 AM »
Appreciate the feedback TurdyBird!

I’d like to once again go on the record and say that I do like the nine club and Roger is my favorite co host of the show. If Budgie is Roger (which I’m pretty sure he is) I’d like to say that we aren’t coming for your show. This is literally almost a parody of all podcast/skate shows. Its meant to be low budget, It’s meant to be only for slap, and it’s meant to be shitty and corny. So if someone takes that much offense as budgie all in the while including the nine club in his comment like that’s suppose to intimidate us is beyond hilarious. I’d be perfectly fine if only the people that asked the questions watch the video but seeing a video that’s unlisted/no tags reaching almost 1k views is more than enough of a response for me to keep going. This isn’t our job, so I couldn’t care less on the views, likes, comment or subscriptions. We’ll keep it going as long as I can keep getting guest which surprisingly so hasn’t been too hard. I’ll be doing my best to get people that haven’t been on the nine club just to keep it fresh but any skater that is down is more than welcomed.

Also although I only keep the video here anyone can watch it, just come on down and watch the video guys. You can still hate us and watch the video, there will be some good content for the guys that don’t wanna spend an hour learning about how someone stared skating that’s already been covered in other videos or skate interviews. Again this is not a diss and I want you guys to make it to 100k! Let’s help them out guys   :-*

Shalom
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 09:48:53 AM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2019, 09:24:55 AM »
I like the nine club because they provide material for the noin club

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2019, 10:58:15 AM »
has someone mailed nine club experience a bunch of shalom stickers yet???????
good come sausage

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2019, 10:58:44 AM »

Expand Quote
What the fuck is this??

This is gonna come off incredibly shitty, because it's shitty, but I think people just wanna know what the fuck happened with the mj+Carroll story.

I mean, I'm kind of interested in candle making but I don't the rest of slap could care.
[close]

shalom.

Haha, while embarrassing as I admitted before, I think it'd be a little conceited to disregard everything else I have to say. I mean, you seem to disagree with me a lot anyways, so no loss really.

My biggest problem I have with the people giving their "advice" or "criticism" is wanting to come to a thread, and discuss the episode. I'm not an authority over any of this shit. I enjoyed the episode, and I wanna chat about it. Then it's mostly shit comments and whatever, and you just learn that Slap is in its own bubble of narcissists. It's ok to enjoy and show enthusiasm over something guys.

Seymore, you might be offended, whatever, I think the slap pals questions is cool for what it is. I'll try to not be drunk at a bar on this board so I don't further ruin my reputation on here. It means so much to me.

Also, Monkey I get where you're coming from. Keep doing your thing!
The chillest1

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2019, 11:23:26 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
What the fuck is this??

[close]

shalom.
[close]

Haha, while embarrassing as I admitted before, I think it'd be a little conceited to disregard everything else I have to say. I mean, you seem to disagree with me a lot anyways, so no loss really.

My biggest problem I have with the people giving their "advice" or "criticism" is wanting to come to a thread, and discuss the episode. I'm not an authority over any of this shit. I enjoyed the episode, and I wanna chat about it. Then it's mostly shit comments and whatever, and you just learn that Slap is in its own bubble of narcissists. It's ok to enjoy and show enthusiasm over something guys.

Seymore, you might be offended, whatever, I think the slap pals questions is cool for what it is. I'll try to not be drunk at a bar on this board so I don't further ruin my reputation on here. It means so much to me.

Also, Monkey I get where you're coming from. Keep doing your thing!

so turdy, who done ya durdy?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2019, 11:53:09 AM »
Ahh yes, I'm out to get someone on here because they hurt me. You got me
The chillest1