Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 229296 times)

Raccoon Manne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -49
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
The Braille x Woodward chomo scandal begins...now!
Down the feddypottergate rabbit hole we go dawg.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #391 on: September 18, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
i wonder what fetty wap thinks of all this

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2019, 04:06:33 PM »
Didn't kill himself, still crying for attention though. People riding his nuts in comments, what the fuck is wrong with people?

http://twitter.com/jasonsemmel/status/1174339632219054082

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2019, 04:16:41 PM »
Meanwhile Andy Schrock is being paid to promote Disney World on his Instagram..

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2019, 04:18:41 PM »
Meanwhile Andy Schrock is being paid to promote Disney World on his Instagram..

Fuck! Hes on some Jeffrey Epstein shit!
Gentleman ninja warlock

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2019, 04:43:17 PM »
Didn't kill himself, still crying for attention though. People riding his nuts in comments, what the fuck is wrong with people?

http://twitter.com/jasonsemmel/status/1174339632219054082

Yeah i couldnt imagine the day where im "in the wrong" by calling out a pedo, but yet here we are. Shits wild.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2311
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2019, 04:44:08 PM »
Expand Quote
The Braille x Woodward chomo scandal begins...now!
[close]
Down the feddypottergate rabbit hole we go dawg.

Yessss, my dudes!!!
SLAP gon’ bring it.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2311
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2019, 04:46:41 PM »
Is it illegal to start a gofundme campaign to raise enough money to pay some people I “know” to break all the bones in this dudes legs?
Asking for a friend.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2019, 04:52:51 PM »
Is it illegal to start a gofundme campaign to raise enough money to pay some people I “know” to break all the bones in this dudes legs?
Asking for a friend.
convince him that he can do it for free and it'll be a tax write off.

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2019, 05:00:10 PM »
I really wonder what drives grown men to do this kind of shit.. Do people like him physically age into adulthood but their brains stay at an adolescent level and feel like they relate more to kids than women their own age?? I’m no psychiatrist or anything but it really just baffles me why people (men or women) decide to do shit like this.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #400 on: September 18, 2019, 05:13:55 PM »
I really wonder what drives grown men to do this kind of shit.. Do people like him physically age into adulthood but their brains stay at an adolescent level and feel like they relate more to kids than women their own age?? I’m no psychiatrist or anything but it really just baffles me why people (men or women) decide to do shit like this.

Psychology will usually point the finger at intergenerational trauma as being a major cause. It's not always the case, but it's pretty darn certain this guy was himself abused/neglected and or faced major trauma(s) in his life to lead to this.

It's no excuse,  he fucked up and now hea going to have to pay(something I tell our kids, adult decisions, adult consequences).

This guys consequences are a life of prison, and well deserved.

Another poster mentioned hes a father too, and I totally get where hes coming from. There is a huge difference in being discussed/angry with pedophiles when you have no kids, vrs having kids.

In no way shape or form would I be surprised to hear another parent tracked him down and hurt and or killed him.
Gentleman ninja warlock

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #401 on: September 18, 2019, 06:52:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Psychology will usually point the finger at intergenerational trauma as being a major cause. It's not always the case, but it's pretty darn certain this guy was himself abused/neglected and or faced major trauma(s) in his life to lead to this.

It's no excuse,  he fucked up and now hea going to have to pay(something I tell our kids, adult decisions, adult consequences).

This guys consequences are a life of prison, and well deserved.

Another poster mentioned hes a father too, and I totally get where hes coming from. There is a huge difference in being discussed/angry with pedophiles when you have no kids, vrs having kids.

In no way shape or form would I be surprised to hear another parent tracked him down and hurt and or killed him.

Wrong, actually. The 'cycle of abuse' theory has been discredited for a while.

There's no reason to feel sympathy for him - the only cause of his doing this was his desire to get his dick wet and to have a naive girlfriend who takes his every word as received truth.

Holmes and Holmes, 2002) expanded on the types of offenders and their psychological profiles. They are divided as follows:

* Situational – does not prefer children, but offend under certain conditions.

* Regressed – Typically has relationships with adults, but a stressor causes them to seek children as a substitute.

* Morally Indiscriminate – All-around sexual deviant, who may commit other sexual offenses unrelated to children.

* Naive/Inadequate – Often mentally disabled in some way, finds children less threatening.

* Preferential – has true sexual interest in children.

* Mysoped – Sadistic and violent, target strangers more often than acquaintances.

* Fixated – Little or no activity with own age, described as an "overgrown child".

Causal factors
Causal factors of child sex offenders are not known conclusively. The experience of sexual abuse as a child was previously thought to be a strong risk factor, but research does not show a causal relationship, as the vast majority of sexually abused children do not grow up to be adult offenders, nor do the majority of adult offenders report childhood sexual abuse. The US Government Accountability Office concluded, "the existence of a cycle of sexual abuse was not established."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 06:55:43 PM by Zarbax »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #402 on: September 18, 2019, 07:02:32 PM »
I dont feel bad for him, at all.

I do feel bad for her and her family however.

This guy is obviously a piece of shit. Does psychology agree with that at least?

Gentleman ninja warlock

Zarbax

« Reply #403 on: September 18, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »
Yeah, I didn't think that you did or anything

I think psychologists would call him the biggest piece of shit

There's a "This American Life" that talked about pedophile...there are legit pedos that wouldn't do what  Jason Semmel did.

I hope this gets tied to blind Braille and Remive forever. That $750k that Aaron Kyro gave the Scientologists can't solve everything

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #404 on: September 18, 2019, 08:01:42 PM »
I hope this guy goes the way of his lookalike lil peep. Pedophiles are scum.

When did peep get pedo accusations?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #405 on: September 18, 2019, 08:10:59 PM »

There's a "This American Life" that talked about pedophile...there are legit pedos that wouldn't do what  Jason Semmel did.

I hope this gets tied to blind Braille and Remive forever. That $750k that Aaron Kyro gave the Scientologists can't solve everything

Yeah, I have a feeling he has alot more serious issues than what's being played out at this point.

And it is possible his crew etc where aware, or maybe even participating in similar situations. Possibly not too though.

If I was a judge I would have already signed a warrant for his arrest and def. Seizure of his electronic devices. 

Has he even been charged yet? Seems like this would be a high priority case, with an underage rape involved.

It's sad to see how mislead the youth are as well. I cannot fathom people defending him. That's ignorance and or plain stupidity for ya.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #406 on: September 18, 2019, 08:39:29 PM »

lol
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #407 on: September 18, 2019, 08:47:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah, I have a feeling he has alot more serious issues than what's being played out at this point.

And it is possible his crew etc where aware, or maybe even participating in similar situations. Possibly not too though.

If I was a judge I would have already signed a warrant for his arrest and def. Seizure of his electronic devices. 

Has he even been charged yet? Seems like this would be a high priority case, with an underage rape involved.

It's sad to see how mislead the youth are as well. I cannot fathom people defending him. That's ignorance and or plain stupidity for ya.

They got him on anything conclusive yet? From what I've seen there's the suspect messages where he talks about how the girl in question just gets him and how he loves having deep conversations with her or some other fucking weird shit, but nothing directly sexual as of yet.

links, pics, and quotes

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #409 on: September 18, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »
@imafugyaahizup please don't invite idiots here, we honestly don't need it
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

imafugyashizup

« Reply #410 on: September 18, 2019, 09:10:08 PM »
oh hey, dat last ones me. Honestly a] surprised they responded(hence me not saying anything to crass) b] we shall fucking see right... and sure thing famalam deleted that comment, shalom.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 09:11:58 PM by imafugyashizup »

Choda

• Rep: 0
« Reply #411 on: September 18, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
Get em Chadddddd!!!  :D

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #412 on: September 18, 2019, 09:58:51 PM »
Lmao I can only listen to the audio of that chaddmuthafuckindoubledee video because that dog is just fucking up his bed in the background with his big ass balls hangin hella low.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #413 on: September 18, 2019, 09:59:20 PM »

The idea of a Braille viewer coming to see what Slap is about is very humorous to me.

It’s like taking a kid from Disney World and dropping them into Las Vegas. On the old strip. At about 2:39am. On a Wednesday.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Zarbax

« Reply #414 on: September 18, 2019, 10:03:12 PM »

Do hickeys count as 'physical'?

Maybe the mom will post his nudes
Let the world see the Elsa/Anna tat above his dick

Maybe we can get another hilarious "does your carpet bunch up during ollies" thread

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #415 on: September 18, 2019, 10:32:31 PM »

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/can-i-be-convicted-statutory-rape-if-my-partner-told-

In most of the U.S., yes, you can. But it does depend on the state in which the underage sex occurred. A few states have laws that allow a defendant to argue a reasonable mistake of the victim’s age as a defense. Some, however, allow the defense only in limited circumstances.

This article discusses the defense of mistake of the victim’s age in general. For more information about statutory rape, see our article on Statutory Rape.

Statutory Rape

“I swear I thought she was 18!” This is a claim that a lot of statutory rape defendants make. Some may even be telling the truth. But, does it even matter? Not in most states.

Generally speaking, a person commits the crime of statutory rape when he or she is over a certain age and has sex with a person under a certain age (the statutory age of consent), even if the underage person consented to have sex. Statutory rape is usually a “strict liability” crime, meaning that the intent or state of mind of the offender is irrelevant. So long as he or she had sex with someone under the statutory age of consent, he or she has committed the crime. So, what the offender thought, including what he or she thought was the victim’s true age, does not matter and will not be the basis of a defense to the crime.

Some states, however, do have laws that allow a statutory rape defendant to offer evidence of his or her reasonable belief that the victim was over the age of statutory consent. In some of those states, the circumstances under which the defense may be offered are limited (for example, to situations where the victim was over a certain age but under the age of consent, or where the victim’s own statements created the offender’s mistaken belief about the victim’s age).

Historical view: Mistake of age was no defense

Until 1964, the rule throughout the U.S. was that a statutory rape defendant’s mistaken belief that the underage sex partner was over the age of consent was no defense to the charge. The view was that a “state of mind” defense (such as a mistaken belief about a fact) is unavailable to a defendant charged with a strict liability crime such as statutory rape. But, California led the way to a change in that view.

Reasonable, good-faith mistake of age

The California Supreme Court ruled in a 1964 case that a statutory rape defendant’s reasonable, good-faith belief that the victim was over the age of consent and had consented to sex was a defense to the charge of statutory rape. (People v. Hernandez, 393 P.2d 673 (1964).)

The Model Penal Code, a recommended set of criminal laws developed by legal scholars, now includes a “mistake of age” defense to statutory rape. And, about a third of the states have some form of the defense, although most states have not adopted the defense outright as part of their criminal laws. Many of those states that do allow the defense do so only in limited situations.

What is a reasonable, good-faith mistake?

In states that allow the defense without limitation, a statutory rape defendant is permitted to offer evidence that he reasonably and in good faith believed that the victim was over the age of consent. Such evidence may include the defendant’s own testimony about his belief and its basis, testimony or other evidence concerning what the victim said, how he or she appeared and acted, and the age that the victim or others gave as his or her true age. The defense is allowed in these states regardless of the actual age of the victim. Regardless of the latitude of the defense in the particular state, the defendant must show that he reasonably and in good faith believed the victim to be over the age of consent.

So, if a statutory rape defendant claimed at trial to have believed that the obviously pre-pubescent girl in braces and pig-tails was over 18, he likely would not be able to establish a reasonable belief that she was of legal age. And, if he had introduced his new, extremely young girlfriend as a “Lolita” and referred to her as “jail bait” to his friends, he would have a very hard time establishing that he had a good faith belief that she was over the age of consent.

Mistake of age defense in limited circumstances

Some states only allow a statutory rape defendant to raise the defense in limited circumstances. The defense is most commonly allowed in the following situations:

1) where the victim’s age was under the age of consent but over a certain minimum age (such as 13), or
2) where the victim made statements that he or she was over the age of consent.

Again, the defendant also would have to show that these factors supported his reasonable, good-faith (although mistaken) belief as to the victim’s age.

A statutory rape defendant may contend that the victim and/or other people with whom the victim was acquainted told him that the victim was over the age of consent. In some states, this evidence may be offered in support of a mistake of age defense.

Offering a mistake of age defense doesn't necessarily mean that the defendant will be acquitted. The jury may not buy his claim that he sincerely believed the victim to be of age, or other evidence may make the belief unreasonable.

Consult a Lawyer

Many states do not allow a mistake of age defense at all, and even those that do may limit the circumstances under which a statutory rape defendant may raise it. A reasonable, good-faith mistake of the age of the victim defense is difficult to establish and requires skilled legal counsel. If you have been charged with statutory rape or any sex crime, consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your area.

https://www.chamberslawfirmca.com/get-the-facts-on-californias-statutory-rape-law/

https://www.shouselaw.com/statutory_rape.html

https://www.aerlawgroup.com/statutory-rape/

imafugyashizup

« Reply #416 on: September 18, 2019, 10:47:13 PM »
I like the old las vegas strip reference, ive been there, and yeah thats pretty accurate.

Also love the 3rd one there, its gunna be tough selling the whole "i had to sneak her out of her house and take her to a park while her parents didnt know" story. I hear most adults sneak their partners out and take them to the playground...

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #417 on: September 18, 2019, 11:28:22 PM »
I've read up on the web etc. And there were claims about 'yeah kids these days don't look even their age anymore'.

I can see that and it's true. Some young girls look way older than they are.
Keyword: LOOK, we'll get into that later

If I was to take a test where I had to say what age some kids are these days, I'd probably fail as well.

BUT the moment they open their mouth it's clear that they only 'appear' to be older, mentally they're nowhere there yet.

Keyword: LOOK
Enter this scumbag, who texted with this girl for quite some time. Absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that you could have a grown up conversation with a 14 year old girl. Sexting and stuff? Possibly... that takes literally no real insight in real life.

If they conversated, never in his mind did he bother to ask what she did in life?
Like work, college, what she studied in high school? She's 21 after all right? and she'd have to be a damn good liar/actress to make that convincing at that age.

The most disturbing thing is that he as nudes of a kid and actually gave her hickies.
He sucked on a 14 years olds neck.

Let that sink in for a second.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #418 on: September 18, 2019, 11:34:50 PM »
He sucked on a 14 years olds neck.

Let that sink in for a second.

I think he did a little more than that. The mom said he gave the daughter an STD. The daughter admitted to having a sexual relationship with him and mom was worried she had gotten an STD.

Edit:

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:15:04 AM by LandonPrimo »
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #419 on: September 18, 2019, 11:55:15 PM »
Scumbag bastard...