Poll

Who did/will you vote for?

Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Neither

Author Topic: Biden vs Trump  (Read 32339 times)

authentic_creed_bratton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
Re: Biden vs Trump
« Reply #480 on: November 07, 2020, 10:48:19 PM »
so that makes biden a good guy
🤙

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #481 on: November 07, 2020, 11:01:45 PM »
No one has said that.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #482 on: November 08, 2020, 01:57:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No one has said that.

I think thats his point

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #483 on: November 08, 2020, 03:44:37 AM »
Four seasons total landscaping are you fucking kidding me I am dead
listen to cosmic psychos

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #484 on: November 08, 2020, 04:06:52 AM »
ableSkateMag.com

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #485 on: November 08, 2020, 05:54:09 AM »
Four seasons total landscaping are you fucking kidding me I am dead
unbelievable.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #486 on: November 08, 2020, 06:50:10 AM »
only in a country that has reached a point of TERMINAL decline could a cursed fuck like Trump even get into office in the first place, and only in this same fucked country could people be dancing in the streets over a virulently racist and classist fuck like Biden becoming president next.

amongst myriad other reasons, fuck Trump to hell for not denouncing white nationalists and the like, and fuck Biden to hell for this fucking toxic shit, which is just as bad if not worse than anything Trump has said, especially this is all in the name of changing laws:

this is one of the worst speeches a politician has ever given, and people are dancing in the streets because this is the "anyone but Trump" choice? it does not get worse than what Biden says in that speech--criminals are inherently "bad people" who get what they deserve when they are killed or put in jail, and that's it for them--criminals' backgrounds don't matter, poverty does not matter, drug addiction does not matter, homelessness does not matter, they deserve whatever they get, etc.

i'm fucking excited that Trump is on his way out, but fuck Biden, and he needs to be watched just as vigilantly...one man's opinion...

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #487 on: November 08, 2020, 07:01:54 AM »
i allowed myself one day of mild elation and have come back to my baseline level of creeping existential dread it's tight

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #488 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:09 AM »
Mississippi no longer has a confederate flag on their state flag.
Nevada amended their constitution to protect same sex marriages (the first to do so)
As well as:

the first openly bisexual mayor (Christy Holstege, Palm Springs CA)
the first gay black congressman (rep-elect Ritchie Torres, New York-15)
the first non-binary representative / the first Muslim to serve OK state legislature (rep-elect Maurer Turner, Oklahoma-88)
and the first trans senator (Sarah McBride, Delaware).
The first black VP.
The first female VP.

In every state where marijuana legalization (or another drug policy reform was on the ballot), it won.

We have more to celebrate than just Trump losing.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #489 on: November 08, 2020, 08:03:39 AM »

doesnt seem very anti-trump here, theres also a tweet where hes supporting eric trump.

Salsa Verde

• Rep: 9
« Reply #490 on: November 08, 2020, 08:43:35 AM »
you must be like 12, right

No, I’m someone who was sick and tired of the political and racial divide in this country that was at its absolute worst since I’ve been able to vote which includes the last 7 presidential elections. Do I think Biden and Harris are the end to our countries problems? Of course not. Do I know they are politicians playing a political game, of course I do. However, with that being said, I do believe having them in office will be a step in the right direction to help curb the social injustices that have been perpetuated by the last president in office. This is not some fairy tale victory, but it is a step in the right direction in my opinion.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #491 on: November 08, 2020, 08:45:58 AM »
only in a country that has reached a point of TERMINAL decline could a cursed fuck like Trump even get into office in the first place, and only in this same fucked country could people be dancing in the streets over a virulently racist and classist fuck like Biden becoming president next.

amongst myriad other reasons, fuck Trump to hell for not denouncing white nationalists and the like, and fuck Biden to hell for this fucking toxic shit, which is just as bad if not worse than anything Trump has said, especially this is all in the name of changing laws:

this is one of the worst speeches a politician has ever given, and people are dancing in the streets because this is the "anyone but Trump" choice? it does not get worse than what Biden says in that speech--criminals are inherently "bad people" who get what they deserve when they are killed or put in jail, and that's it for them--criminals' backgrounds don't matter, poverty does not matter, drug addiction does not matter, homelessness does not matter, they deserve whatever they get, etc.

i'm fucking excited that Trump is on his way out, but fuck Biden, and he needs to be watched just as vigilantly...one man's opinion...

this.....

lol Biden is literally the reason why black people and poc are in the position they're in today and people are celebrating this douche. like i said this dude is a complete phony poser. you are a fucking person if you believe "change" is coming just because he has a black woman as VP

Sandygoat

• Rep: -45
  • THE BIGGEST SHALOMIE
« Reply #492 on: November 08, 2020, 08:52:48 AM »
It is a step in the right direction but they kinda beansed it. The supreme court is now towards to the republicans and the Senate is republican. Not to even talk about the sexual assault allegations. Personally I'm tired of people talking about how the political system is fucked etc and then praise Biden. I think the people behind him can do some good but I don't have faith in Biden himself.

Salsa Verde

« Reply #493 on: November 08, 2020, 09:01:34 AM »
It is a step in the right direction but they kinda beansed it. The supreme court is now towards to the republicans and the Senate is republican. Not to even talk about the sexual assault allegations. Personally I'm tired of people talking about how the political system is fucked etc and then praise Biden. I think the people behind him can do some good but I don't have faith in Biden himself.

I agree. He is not the end all to this nations problems by any means. For a lot of people it was just a boiling point with all the division and unrest that has built up over the last four years. Any other direction would seem to be a step in a better direction on paper.

For the record, I am one of the very rare Americans that are not blindly party loyal. As a matter of fact I have voted  three different parties in the presidential elections. Democrat, Republican and Libertarian. I vote for who I feel is the most qualified of the choices I have at the time, which unfortunately in my lifetime has been pretty slim. I do what I feel is the best with the choices I have.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #494 on: November 08, 2020, 09:05:35 AM »
I vote for who I feel is the most qualified of the choices I have at the time, which unfortunately in my lifetime has been pretty slim. I do what I feel is the best with the choices I have.

That's the idea.

Salsa Verde

« Reply #495 on: November 08, 2020, 09:09:33 AM »
Expand Quote
I vote for who I feel is the most qualified of the choices I have at the time, which unfortunately in my lifetime has been pretty slim. I do what I feel is the best with the choices I have.
[close]

That's the idea.

Thank you. I wish more people agreed and voted this way.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #496 on: November 08, 2020, 09:27:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That's the idea.
[close]

Agreed. I also wish more people participated in mid-term elections/primaries/local elections etc in order to elevate better candidates to the top, but... I digress.
There has GOT to be better than these geriatrics.

Sandygoat

• Rep: -45
  • THE BIGGEST SHALOMIE
« Reply #497 on: November 08, 2020, 09:30:56 AM »
I wish Bernie was still in just because of his climate change policies. Hopefully Biden has to step down and kamala can actually push stuff that matters for the future.

Glurmpz

« Reply #498 on: November 08, 2020, 10:03:50 AM »

You had to go back decades to find a time when Biden said something disagreeable, think the guy might have possibly changed (and the world has changed a lot, attitudes have changed)? Trump has been saying and doing despicable things constantly, right up until today. No comparison. Trump is the guy who kept insisting that the Central park 5 were guilty long after their innocence had been proven beyond a doubt, for example.

Edit: Should clarify that in no way means I'm a big Biden guy - just soooooo glad Trump is out. Sucks all you guys got was Biden, but he ain't Trump.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 10:29:27 AM by Glurmpz »

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #499 on: November 08, 2020, 10:04:51 AM »

The GOP posted this hotline to call in evidence of voter fraud, I let them know that I have first hand evidence of fraud down at the SAWCON here in Arizona.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1966
« Reply #500 on: November 08, 2020, 10:13:15 AM »

The GOP posted this hotline to call in evidence of voter fraud, I let them know that I have first hand evidence of fraud down at the SAWCON here in Arizona.

hahaha, perfect.

Regarding Biden's "disagreeable past" in contrast to Trump's current day attitude; yeah, it's a pretty stark contrast but that doesn't mean it's inappropriate to dig into his past views when they influenced policies that are still relevant today. Biden has a troubled history that can be traced to current social issues being fought for today. It's great that he's changed his mind on certain issues but he still needs to be held to the flames on what he's done throughout his career because those issues won't go away when he's sworn in.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #501 on: November 08, 2020, 10:24:36 AM »
I wish Bernie was still in just because of his climate change policies. Hopefully Biden has to step down and kamala can actually push stuff that matters for the future.
We will for sure see us getting back on track in regards to climate change, at least compared to the last 4 years. I'm hopeful because of his repeated mentioning of having to trust and use science to guide us in the future. It's pretty stupid that people think it's not a good idea for companies to start shifting towards renewable energy. It makes good sense for business and the planet long term.

Salsa Verde

« Reply #502 on: November 08, 2020, 10:26:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That's the idea.
[close]

[close]

Agreed. I also wish more people participated in mid-term elections/primaries/local elections etc in order to elevate better candidates to the top, but... I digress.
There has GOT to be better than these geriatrics.

100%. I’m always blown away by the people that only vote in the presidential elections (if at all, ugh), when the Gubernatorial, local elections and state propositions directly affect their lives more.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #503 on: November 08, 2020, 10:30:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
We will for sure see us getting back on track in regards to climate change, at least compared to the last 4 years. I'm hopeful because of his repeated mentioning of having to trust and use science to guide us in the future. It's pretty stupid that people think it's not a good idea for companies to start shifting towards renewable energy. It makes good sense for business and the planet long term.
india and china are who really contributes to climate change and they’re never gonna slow down

larryhagman

« Reply #504 on: November 08, 2020, 10:34:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
india and china are who really contributes to climate change and they’re never gonna slow down

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #505 on: November 08, 2020, 10:37:31 AM »
https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/each-countrys-share-co2-emissions

Surprised india isn’t higher but with the way they’re building up china and the lack of regulations they have it’s gonna get a lot worse

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #506 on: November 08, 2020, 11:27:36 AM »
don't forget that emission trades might screw up the data. not sure if that goes in there. the way i understand it that china bought up a lot of emissions so western countries make the cut while they are massively winding down their fossile industries. but who knows what's actually going on and who's got the right data.

don't get me wrong, the human rights situation in china is fucked, but they did this for example:

you can also look up china green wall on google and find articles about it.

not saying it's effective, but it's something. granted, this is impossible in some western states, especially in europe, where people are too clogged together. anyways, i just wish our governments would do more than sell emission certificates to play time until they have some sort of genius magic idea how to halt climate change and keep energy levels up while they should have started decades ago and now seem catatonic when confronted with the fact they won't make the cut for their own agreements that they initially put up to pressure second and third world countries into compliance to exploit them even cheaper.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #507 on: November 08, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »
until they have some sort of genius magic idea how to halt climate change and keep energy levels up while they should have started decades ago

Hopefully this

https://www.france24.com/en/20200728-work-begins-in-france-to-recreate-process-that-powers-the-sun
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #508 on: November 08, 2020, 12:09:49 PM »

Reported Trump for telling his followers to vote twice. Linked them to WaPo video of Trump asking his followers to vote twice.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • dog stuff
« Reply #509 on: November 08, 2020, 12:10:43 PM »
don't forget that emission trades might screw up the data. not sure if that goes in there. the way i understand it that china bought up a lot of emissions so western countries make the cut while they are massively winding down their fossile industries. but who knows what's actually going on and who's got the right data.

don't get me wrong, the human rights situation in china is fucked, but they did this for example:

you can also look up china green wall on google and find articles about it.

not saying it's effective, but it's something. granted, this is impossible in some western states, especially in europe, where people are too clogged together. anyways, i just wish our governments would do more than sell emission certificates to play time until they have some sort of genius magic idea how to halt climate change and keep energy levels up while they should have started decades ago and now seem catatonic when confronted with the fact they won't make the cut for their own agreements that they initially put up to pressure second and third world countries into compliance to exploit them even cheaper.

About that forrest, I think I read somewhere large portions are dying from diseases/infestations due to a monoculture of fast growing species.