Author Topic: things that made you laugh today  (Read 3625478 times)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
Re: things that made you laugh today
« Reply #26880 on: March 12, 2022, 04:05:49 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaRi9U7Diba/?utm_medium=copy_link

This fucking got me. Im the last person to laugh at a skater falling, especially what I assume is someone learning but this really caught me completely by suprise. I was just bored scrolling thought "oh someone's at that curb" and clicked. Turns out wasn't even the curb I was thinking of and what followed was complete "wtf how even?"

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #26881 on: March 14, 2022, 05:36:50 AM »
Jason Ellis calls the Berrics the barrics. I thought I'd heard it in the past but wasn't sure but now it's been too many times. And it's not his mish mosh aus accent (if anything Aus accent usually makes the E vowel stronger). I wonder if he actually thinks it's called the barrics.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #26882 on: March 14, 2022, 07:41:28 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaRi9U7Diba/?utm_medium=copy_link

This fucking got me. Im the last person to laugh at a skater falling, especially what I assume is someone learning but this really caught me completely by suprise. I was just bored scrolling thought "oh someone's at that curb" and clicked. Turns out wasn't even the curb I was thinking of and what followed was complete "wtf how even?"

Literally feet on the board to cheek on the curb

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #26883 on: March 18, 2022, 08:05:48 AM »
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26884 on: March 21, 2022, 04:39:11 PM »
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #26885 on: March 21, 2022, 05:52:44 PM »

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #26886 on: March 21, 2022, 08:40:59 PM »
Forgot this classic existed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOBbmdJTLdE

I can't believe they did her dirty like that!

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #26887 on: March 21, 2022, 11:20:09 PM »
bought a vx flag cause i thought it would be cool and shit but i guess fucking not cause now my homies just make fun of me

5e dice roller
from the things you do to fit in thread

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26888 on: March 22, 2022, 06:34:42 AM »
Expand Quote
bought a vx flag cause i thought it would be cool and shit but i guess fucking not cause now my homies just make fun of me

5e dice roller
[close]
from the things you do to fit in thread

@funeral_tuxedo  :'(

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #26889 on: March 22, 2022, 07:09:49 AM »
You got a pick up truck @jems ? I think you have to get one now. That flag needs to fly.

jems

• Rep: 6
« Reply #26890 on: March 22, 2022, 09:13:58 AM »
You got a pick up truck @jems ? I think you have to get one now. That flag needs to fly.

no i’m sorry man i’ve got a 2011 ford escape with a really bad exhaust leak that i secretly love and will never fix
please send me tapes

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #26891 on: March 23, 2022, 04:53:17 AM »
ONTARIO CANADA

jems

• Rep: 6
« Reply #26892 on: March 23, 2022, 06:46:34 AM »
My neighbor is a musician and asked me if I would listen to his album hes been working on. He played me the first track last summer and I really had to lie to him about it being good because it's a really stupid song and he totally thinks it's awesome. The song is called "the shit show" and it's supposed to be like a reflection of the times. It sucks and the album only gets worse from there. There's one joint that he described as "similar to ok computer by radiohead" which has this like robot voice that keeps coming back in with instructions for returning to like and "organic form" of life, but at the end theres a sneaky little "sent from my iphone" line. Totally a "I'm in my 50s and I don't like technology" jam. There's a balled that I'm pretty sure is for his wife. I don't even want to finish the rest. If I could show you guys the fucking cover of this thing...

What the hell do I tell this guy? His album sucks, but at least he made something. He's a good musician and wrote, played, and recorded everything himself. He's far more skilled than I'll ever be and I can tell he's put a bunch of effort into these songs, but I don't like them and I don't ever want to hear them again.

i never show people the music i’ve recorded just because i know it’s super awkward having to act like you fw it when you don’t. i’ve dragged myself into playing with REALLY shitty bands that i totally didn’t want to play for but i was a little pussy bitch and didnt speak up about the music being shit. i think most people should assume their music sucks ass until it gets somewhere.
please send me tapes

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #26893 on: March 23, 2022, 07:45:13 AM »
Sort of a guilty pleasure, but Taylor Nawrocki will fill his instagram stories with some of the dumbest most juvenile funny shit from the internet, then end it with a clip of a cute puppy snuggling with ducks or something.  But I regularly check it before getting ready for work and giggle like a dipshit.

Get hungry on it!

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26894 on: March 23, 2022, 08:19:42 AM »
Sort of a guilty pleasure, but Taylor Nawrocki will fill his instagram stories with some of the dumbest most juvenile funny shit from the internet, then end it with a clip of a cute puppy snuggling with ducks or something.  But I regularly check it before getting ready for work and giggle like a dipshit.

Just checked it out. The lady giving CPR to a dead pigeon was depressing.  :(

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #26895 on: March 23, 2022, 08:58:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just checked it out. The lady giving CPR to a dead pigeon was depressing.  :(
Yeah it's pretty hit or miss. That lady putting a dirty ass street pigeons entire head in her mouth is a head scratcher.

Get hungry on it!

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #26896 on: March 24, 2022, 08:47:54 AM »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

live, laugh, love

« Reply #26897 on: March 27, 2022, 09:42:02 AM »
Doing some repairs around my place, I typed in "easiest way to skim coat" on YouTube. First hit I got was from my favorite conspiracy lovin, truck reviewing, Canadian skater Benny D.

To be honest, his roller method seems like a frigging mess for someone of my skill level. I may just take my time and do it using the old regular method of just slapping it on and smoothing it out.

https://youtu.be/AVxIVdDEFTI

milk.razor

• Rep: 11
« Reply #26898 on: March 27, 2022, 11:07:34 AM »
Definitely get used to slapping it on with a 12” or 10” mud knife to get the feel. The roller method is a great way to get a ton of mud on the wall and bang a job out but if its your place and the stakes are low just do it in sections.
Found ben’s chhannel on my carpentry journey and later learned he was a skater which makes me love him more. Building and skating go hand in hand and both are pretty fun. Hope this post was useful
No fun allowed. Also get your phone out and film this for my insta edit. Also don’t breath too loud. Bitch.

beandemon

• Rep: 180
« Reply #26899 on: March 27, 2022, 01:59:18 PM »
Roller method with 2 people is super fast.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #26900 on: March 27, 2022, 02:38:03 PM »

Brguy

« Reply #26901 on: March 28, 2022, 06:00:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My neighbor is a musician and asked me if I would listen to his album hes been working on. He played me the first track last summer and I really had to lie to him about it being good because it's a really stupid song and he totally thinks it's awesome. The song is called "the shit show" and it's supposed to be like a reflection of the times. It sucks and the album only gets worse from there. There's one joint that he described as "similar to ok computer by radiohead" which has this like robot voice that keeps coming back in with instructions for returning to like and "organic form" of life, but at the end theres a sneaky little "sent from my iphone" line. Totally a "I'm in my 50s and I don't like technology" jam. There's a balled that I'm pretty sure is for his wife. I don't even want to finish the rest. If I could show you guys the fucking cover of this thing...

What the hell do I tell this guy? His album sucks, but at least he made something. He's a good musician and wrote, played, and recorded everything himself. He's far more skilled than I'll ever be and I can tell he's put a bunch of effort into these songs, but I don't like them and I don't ever want to hear them again.
[close]

Hahahaha, I want to hear this! I would do the whole "I can see how other people would like it, but I don't feel like I'm the target audience" song and dance. But really, it's probably best to just lie and say it's good to keep the peace.
[close]

Well, he put this online himself, so have at it! Welcome to the shit show! https://open.spotify.com/track/36t33J7RQi5y7N2ASOI0yy?si=587b6398db924b29
Dude seriously needs someone to mix and master his shit. A generic song you can even bear it, but a generic song with bad mixing is just pain.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26902 on: March 28, 2022, 02:16:08 PM »

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #26903 on: March 29, 2022, 10:10:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hahahaha, I want to hear this! I would do the whole "I can see how other people would like it, but I don't feel like I'm the target audience" song and dance. But really, it's probably best to just lie and say it's good to keep the peace.
[close]

Well, he put this online himself, so have at it! Welcome to the shit show! https://open.spotify.com/track/36t33J7RQi5y7N2ASOI0yy?si=587b6398db924b29
[close]
Dude seriously needs someone to mix and master his shit. A generic song you can even bear it, but a generic song with bad mixing is just pain.
Some people are just not cut out for creative pursuits. even down to the album art. Yeesh. a black and white selfie of a 50 year old with a cocked eyebrow? who's into that?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #26904 on: March 29, 2022, 11:54:55 AM »

https://youtu.be/_NZ_AGnNSIc

I miss my lil buddy so much.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #26905 on: March 29, 2022, 01:14:24 PM »
https://youtu.be/_NZ_AGnNSIc
I miss my lil buddy so much.
man first 15s sounds so good

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26906 on: March 31, 2022, 03:20:06 AM »

no clue if this was intentional, but got a chuckle out of it either way.
(note how it's called the Very Big Emu Egg Deck)
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

beandemon

• Rep: 180
« Reply #26907 on: March 31, 2022, 10:07:46 AM »
Left the the supermarket last night and there was a Chevy Monte Carlo with a full nascar decal job, matching ground effect/interior lighting, and of course the stereo was blaring Hank jr. 

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #26908 on: April 01, 2022, 08:44:09 PM »

I usually don’t watch live stuff but this was funny. Worlds smallest tattoo. Has to have manny towel him down.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26909 on: April 05, 2022, 06:03:58 PM »
I wish Fubar 1 & 2 were streaming….

https://youtu.be/XARhrIRF85A

Shit Fubar 2 is up on YT