Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 581241 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #6180 on: April 14, 2024, 08:22:28 PM »
Why would anyone latch onto the whole fuck your feelings idea/don't care if you are offended idea? They act like they wouldn't be bitching and moaning. if a politician put a ban on guns and told them to suck it up and not be a bunch of fucking pussies crying about it. I say it because I see the bumper stickers, and in my mind there is no more obvious way to show your insecurity than by expressing through a bumper sticker that you aren't insecure.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6181 on: April 17, 2024, 08:50:58 AM »
Why does my big toes always hurts. I don't got the gout wtf is wrong with I. John St old I guess
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #6182 on: April 18, 2024, 01:43:13 AM »
^ are your shoes too small? Gotta think of how many extra millions of times skateboarders flex their toes/put strain on the joint more than regular people

Will I ever get to read winds of winter and if yes what about a dream of sping? Been waiting a fukn decade to know if r+l=J or is it n+a=J and r+l=a

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6183 on: April 18, 2024, 07:15:56 AM »
^ are your shoes too small? Gotta think of how many extra millions of times skateboarders flex their toes/put strain on the joint more than regular people

Will I ever get to read winds of winter and if yes what about a dream of sping? Been waiting a fukn decade to know if r+l=J or is it n+a=J and r+l=a

It's not unfortunately. I go with a little extra space.
(A)pl(E)

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • sup dog
« Reply #6184 on: April 18, 2024, 05:46:24 PM »
People used to skate in air Jordan 1’s.

Imagine paying $180 for skate shoes.

I think I saw someone actually skating in Jordan 1 highs the other day.

What is the best shoe brand to support?

What if it hurts my feet? What then?

Why the fuck am I watching videos that explain what the fucking natural dying process is like?!

Why does reality seem so artificial, and why can’t I ever seem to get things right at work?

Why do I always get freaked out so easily?

Why do most decisions I make at work seem to be the wrong one?

Why is it so damn hard to communicate like a “normal” person?

Why can’t I just go live in woods by myself? Why is that a bad thing?

Why am I posting my running thoughts?

Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

TerryFunk

• Rep: 10
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6185 on: April 22, 2024, 05:33:53 PM »
Pondered the fact that I spent all of my late teens and a good portion of my 20’s thinking my creativity will make me money. But in all honesty, it doesn’t matter how creative you are if you don’t have a good business plan, financial backing and connections in whatever industry you’re trying to pursue

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #6186 on: April 22, 2024, 07:08:53 PM »
Why the fuck did people start saying "Appreciate you". I prefer "appreciate it". It's like when everyone started saying "Fer shuree", instead of no problem, or yes.

the_dangery_bois

• Rep: 61
« Reply #6187 on: April 22, 2024, 07:41:27 PM »
Why the fuck did people start saying "Appreciate you". I prefer "appreciate it". It's like when everyone started saying "Fer shuree", instead of no problem, or yes.
I noticed that, too. 
You know another one?
Stores that say “welcome in”
I never heard that expression, then a few years ago, it became the default greeting at tons of places.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #6188 on: April 23, 2024, 03:48:42 AM »
Why does my big toes always hurts. I don't got the gout wtf is wrong with I. John St old I guess

Is it joint pain, pain around the nail, or what? Sharp pain, dull ache, does anything make it better or worse? If it’s nail related, Ed Lawndale who dropped some knowledge about how to keep toe nails from getting ingrown, but I’ll have to find it.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6189 on: April 24, 2024, 01:06:35 PM »
I miss my brother Bryan. I been thinking about his voice for days. I have a copy of his voicemail message.
It's says
 Hi this I Bryan leave a message. It really fast so I made it a loop in 2007. I just want him back.

He is my original best bud
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 01:19:39 PM by Uncle Flea »
(A)pl(E)

Crust

• Rep: 42
« Reply #6190 on: April 24, 2024, 01:45:09 PM »
Will my patella tinnitus ever dissipate? Have other skaters healed their chronic knee issue?

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #6191 on: April 24, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it joint pain, pain around the nail, or what? Sharp pain, dull ache, does anything make it better or worse? If it’s nail related, Ed Lawndale who dropped some knowledge about how to keep toe nails from getting ingrown, but I’ll have to find it.

I have had a wild pain in the toes a few times and started wearing metatarsal pads which spread some bits of your foot where a nerve may be getting squashed/crushed. Haven't had any trouble for a while and don't wear the pad anymore.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #6192 on: April 26, 2024, 11:43:01 PM »
Today I pondered which pro skaters I would probably let talk to me about God, and I decided that listening to Tom Penny or Peter Smolik slur and mumble their way through a Jesus rant would likely be pretty entertaining for a few minutes.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"