Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2242870 times)

SupremePizza and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 442
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #8520 on: December 28, 2020, 06:08:07 AM »
Zoomiez is blowing out their shoes. I haven't seen a sale this good from them since 2018.

https://www.zumiez.com/shoes.html?all=sale&d=1000093%2C1000106%2C4294962007&deal=take-an-additional-50-off&dir=desc&gender=mens&order=recommended

Sizes and selection won't last, get there while you can.

Thank god, nothing that screamed my name.

*Marked safe from shoe sale*
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

rapscallion

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #8521 on: December 28, 2020, 06:09:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Zoomiez is blowing out their shoes. I haven't seen a sale this good from them since 2018.

https://www.zumiez.com/shoes.html?all=sale&d=1000093%2C1000106%2C4294962007&deal=take-an-additional-50-off&dir=desc&gender=mens&order=recommended

[close]

Takes a cool hand to pass these up
https://www.zumiez.com/state-leland-x-habitat-x-fred-gall-suede-skate-shoes.html

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8522 on: December 28, 2020, 06:21:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
https://www.zumiez.com/state-leland-x-habitat-x-fred-gall-suede-skate-shoes.html

I did a double take on them for sure. But ultimately decided I would never actually wear them. The wife and I came to an agreement the other day, she would rather me spend more money on things I actually want and would wear than tons of shit I got on sale just to get cheap.
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #8523 on: December 28, 2020, 06:58:05 AM »
I grabbed those white smoke AVE pro’s a few days ago. Hate buying from zumiez but have been wanting to try and is like 65% off the $100 retail damnit

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1980
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8524 on: December 28, 2020, 08:16:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I did a double take on them for sure. But ultimately decided I would never actually wear them. The wife and I came to an agreement the other day, she would rather me spend more money on things I actually want and would wear than tons of shit I got on sale just to get cheap.

Same, I have a scarcity problem and stocked up on a load of 8.0 P2 decks even though I've preferred 8.25 since mid year. Sticking to 8.25s I will actually ride rather than buying decks on cheap, ask myself "would i actually ride this or am I stocking up just because."
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 773
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8525 on: December 28, 2020, 08:54:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

The lesson this subforum needs to learn  ;D

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8526 on: December 28, 2020, 09:14:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

It's true. I have tons of shit I have either never worn/used or barely used packed in drawers. Might have to make a classified post and liquidate

I don't understand what it is, I have like 200 tshirts, only wear the same 20 and can't bring myself to get rid of any.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #8527 on: December 28, 2020, 09:37:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

That is the truth man, i had the gall lelands and the alexis cons in the cart but i have so many shoes on deck to skate so i just didnt do it.

briancoco

• Rep: 4
« Reply #8528 on: December 28, 2020, 10:15:42 AM »

Got some lakai manchester for $30

skateandphotos

• Rep: 11
  • I just wanna ollie everyting
« Reply #8529 on: December 28, 2020, 02:44:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
That is the truth man, i had the gall lelands and the alexis cons in the cart but i have so many shoes on deck to skate so i just didnt do it.
got a pair of old skool shake junts for 20 bucks and they had them at my local mall so no shipping

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
« Reply #8530 on: December 28, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

thanks, i needed to read this.  had 3 pairs of shoes in my cart for under 90 bucks.  great deal, but I have about a dozen pairs i still need to skate, mostly acquired from sales like these.  closed out the window and not feeling dirty anymore.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #8531 on: December 28, 2020, 05:05:53 PM »
The 3st.004s are almost impossible to pass up. Shit....

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #8532 on: December 28, 2020, 05:36:59 PM »

It's true. I have tons of shit I have either never worn/used or barely used packed in drawers. Might have to make a classified post and liquidate

I don't understand what it is, I have like 200 tshirts, only wear the same 20 and can't bring myself to get rid of any.
You probably have obsessive compulsive disorder. Not tryin to diss. I have it too.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8533 on: December 28, 2020, 05:54:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You probably have obsessive compulsive disorder. Not tryin to diss. I have it too.

Very real possibility. Also growing up poor having to make shit stretch, fear that if I get rid of it I might never get another.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 549
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #8534 on: December 28, 2020, 06:12:36 PM »
fear that if I get rid of it I might never get another.

That’s my shit right there, I buy multiples of the same thing in case I can never get something again

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8535 on: December 28, 2020, 06:17:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That’s my shit right there, I buy multiples of the same thing in case I can never get something again

That’s insane. I definitely don’t have 6 pairs of olive colored Volcom modern chinos, 5 of which still have tags.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1047
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8536 on: December 28, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Very real possibility. Also growing up poor having to make shit stretch, fear that if I get rid of it I might never get another.
Expand Quote
[close]

The number of times I have thought and definitely heard others say "I loved that (whatever it was) and now I want another one I cannot get it!" so anything I found that I really liked, I bought them all, whenever and where ever possible over the years.  Sometimes it comes back to bite me as I have changed size of boards from 8.125 to 8.38 / 8.5 so I still have a couple of boxes of the 8.125 AH, but I know I can always pass them on to others as they need them.

I think I was almost the only person who still had a whole box of Indy trucks and another one of Spitfire Formula Four in the country during the pandemic, but wasn't about to be passing them out any time soon, unless it was to people I know who really wanted them.

There are definitely boxes of things I realise I will never wear or use though.

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #8537 on: December 28, 2020, 06:51:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I also do this

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #8538 on: December 28, 2020, 07:34:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I also do this
shoes, pants, shirts
one to rock, one to stock*

"*" atleast one

Welpok

• Rep: 13
« Reply #8539 on: December 28, 2020, 07:50:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Being a psych major and having to deal with this personally also, this has to do with security. Making sure you have enough. I grew up in a poor household living paycheck to paycheck and single parent.
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

Pee nis

• Rep: 20
« Reply #8540 on: December 28, 2020, 08:05:22 PM »
$37 Aves with that zumiez deal can’t pass up on that. Now have 6 in reserve...good for all 2021 at least.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #8541 on: December 28, 2020, 10:03:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Same on all accounts. Glad we're in this together.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8542 on: December 29, 2020, 02:53:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Being a psych major and having to deal with this personally also, this has to do with security. Making sure you have enough. I grew up in a poor household living paycheck to paycheck and single parent.

Yeah, my wife is a doctoral level psychologist. She’s always trying to diagnose me. Then I have to yell at her that she can’t do that.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #8543 on: December 29, 2020, 05:11:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

This! My girlfriend moved in with me earlier this year and she doesn’t get why I keep a lot of stuff and drag my feet to keep it. Clothes busted shoes. I won’t throw bread away unless it visibly looks like it’s gone bad ie mold. Like wasting food fucks with me.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1122
« Reply #8544 on: December 29, 2020, 06:07:47 AM »
20% off site wide at Thankyou supply the dwindle webstore

Joe Davola

• Rep: 60
« Reply #8545 on: December 29, 2020, 06:45:43 AM »
I'm glad we could all bond.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
« Reply #8546 on: December 29, 2020, 08:45:53 AM »
20% off site wide at Thankyou supply the dwindle webstore
Is there a code?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

chris.

• Rep: 184
« Reply #8547 on: December 29, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »

Blacklist coming through with a pretty major sale. I haven’t clicked through the selection yet.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8548 on: December 29, 2020, 10:24:00 AM »

Blacklist coming through with a pretty major sale. I haven’t clicked through the selection yet.

Bones Swiss for $38 is a steal. Not much else (for me) in the way of hardgoods.

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #8549 on: December 29, 2020, 10:55:31 AM »
$37 Aves with that zumiez deal can’t pass up on that. Now have 6 in reserve...good for all 2021 at least.

When was this? I saw a couple posts but everytime I checked the ave pages on the zumiez site they're all $99. In store?
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.