Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746057 times)

Zurg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2940 on: April 20, 2011, 08:46:16 AM »
what ice nine said. saying you listen to real music and condemning others tastes is so condescending.

i know you deleted your account, but youre probably lurking

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #2941 on: April 20, 2011, 09:44:19 AM »
what ice nine said. saying you listen to real music and condemning others tastes is so condescending.

and yet its the most popular thing on slap, after penises

Mackattack

« Reply #2942 on: April 20, 2011, 01:04:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

and yet its the most popular thing on slap, after penises

... followed by supercilious commentary on Slap stereotypes... and then we have cats.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2943 on: April 26, 2011, 11:25:54 PM »
there you have it, try to focus on cats and dicks and you should be fine

dontfearthereefer92

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2944 on: April 30, 2011, 10:20:41 AM »
I once went to this jock squad kids party with my ex-girlfriend, anyways me and this kid have had some sort of beef in the past in which i've always taken the high road and said fuck it and went and got high, But i seen him hitting on my girlfriend at about 5 times during the party, so instead of making a scene and fighting him ( <- lol ) i grabbed one of those smalled sized dinner plates (saucers?) and my skate tool out of my truck went into his bedroom, and took a dirty shit on the plate, removed his heat register vent, put the saucerful of shit in his heating duct, and screwed the cover back on, so now whenever he turns the heat on, his room smells like shit

As far as i know, his house still smells like my shit.

This took place during a cold canadian winter, where heat is a bear necessity 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:22:26 AM by dontfearthereefer92 »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #2945 on: April 30, 2011, 08:49:22 PM »
I once went to this jock squad kids party with my ex-girlfriend, anyways me and this kid have had some sort of beef in the past in which i've always taken the high road and said fuck it and went and got high, But i seen him hitting on my girlfriend at about 5 times during the party, so instead of making a scene and fighting him ( <- lol ) i grabbed one of those smalled sized dinner plates (saucers?) and my skate tool out of my truck went into his bedroom, and took a dirty shit on the plate, removed his heat register vent, put the saucerful of shit in his heating duct, and screwed the cover back on, so now whenever he turns the heat on, his room smells like shit

A friend of mine did the same but with piss. Nice step up.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Tom Beens

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2946 on: May 01, 2011, 11:05:38 AM »

Now, that's payback. Way better than kicking someones ass.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #2947 on: May 03, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »

This took place during a cold canadian winter, where heat is a bear necessity? 

what you did there, i see it

vandelay ind

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2948 on: May 03, 2011, 11:59:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

what you did there, i see it
also noted

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2949 on: May 05, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »
I'll skate in basketball shorts, they're comforable and light weight. I have no shame though. All black and slightly above the knees are perfect.
I never found George Carlin to be funny, he can entertaining but never funny.
I watch Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant with my girlfriend. :-[

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2950 on: May 10, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
lately i'm having horrible outbursts of rage. I have no idea where they come from; whenever the tiniest stupid thing goes wrong my impulse is to beat the living shit out of something and scream. i feel like a fucking child and am starting to doubt that i have any self worth whatsoever.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #2951 on: May 10, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »
I'm really curious about seeing if I can break an egg inside of a vagina with my penis.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #2952 on: May 12, 2011, 05:20:40 AM »
I'm usually drunk. and high. and its not fun anymore. so ive been skating every single day. that will always be fun  :)

im probably lying

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #2953 on: May 12, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »
fuck it while im still here,
I smoke too many cigs, and am always coughing up tar and shit
I, for whatever reason, feel like I need to cheat on my gf just to prove to myself that I still "got it" or whatever
I like the shittiest rap ever
I once started going out with a girl before i managed to break it off with the old one
I focused a police car windshield with my skateboard when i was 16 just to impress some girls
My buddy and I pissed in my sophomore english teacher's desk
I cant skate a lick of tranny but try to make up for it by carcass hucking
I named my cat after the drummer from metallica ( i was 13)

Hehe.
I'm drunk.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2954 on: May 12, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »
I can't look at a anorexic person, but I can handle blood, guts, killings, etc.  Just the look of anorexic people makes me sick to my stomach and my bones feel weak, it's weird. We were learning about eating disorders in my adolescent class and I couldn't stand it. Just the thought of it makes me feel horrible.

My ollies have always been shitty, my kickflips are so much better and I prefer to kickflip anything that do an ollie...even when I'm warming up at a spot. It has always been easier to flip a trick than to ollie.

dontfearthereefer92

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2955 on: May 13, 2011, 09:18:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Now, that's payback. Way better than kicking someones ass.
[close]

You can also go with a milk chicken bomb.  Just keep a jar with a raw piece of chicken and half full of milk somewhere non refridgerated and then after awhile you have the dirtiest grenade in the world.  Just pop the top and put it in the duct.

hahaha oh fuck man that would be the worst, defiantly worse then feces

PFIASB.

• Rep: -94
  • Formerly elmo
« Reply #2956 on: May 14, 2011, 03:35:26 PM »
I havnt owned a skateboard in over a year
I rode bmx bikes for 7 months and can do a 360
I sometimes go to the skatepark and ride my skater friends scooters the whole time
I really hate talking to people i dont already know
When i wear shorts i freeball
When i wear pants i wear them around 4 times before washing
Almost everything i have is broken because i get angry easily
I dont evn have a computer im typing this on an ipod
Lauren london the way she looks in ATL is my dream girl
people like you are the people who ruin skateboarding and slap 2g

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #2957 on: May 14, 2011, 04:40:39 PM »
i jerked off to the American Apparel online catalog
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2958 on: May 14, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
I sometimes go to the skatepark and ride my skater friends scooters the whole time
Are you fucking serious?

PFIASB.

• Rep: -94
  • Formerly elmo
« Reply #2959 on: May 15, 2011, 08:16:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?

I dont own anything i just ride other peoples spare stuff or little kids stuff
people like you are the people who ruin skateboarding and slap 2g

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2960 on: May 15, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »
I can't look at a anorexic person, but I can handle blood, guts, killings, etc.  Just the look of anorexic people makes me sick to my stomach and my bones feel weak, it's weird. We were learning about eating disorders in my adolescent class and I couldn't stand it. Just the thought of it makes me feel horrible.

My ollies have always been shitty, my kickflips are so much better and I prefer to kickflip anything that do an ollie...even when I'm warming up at a spot. It has always been easier to flip a trick than to ollie.

Whilst we are on the topic, I grew up with an anorexic sister (I have never told anyone i know) and want to fucking punch people when they make jokes like 'God i eat so much, wish i was anorexic!'

kevbo999

« Reply #2961 on: May 15, 2011, 06:18:29 PM »
I could look at someone who's bone thin and the thought of ED's never crosses my mind.  I actually have a cousin who kinda fits the description now that I think about it.. are there any telltale signs?  Are all those afflicted skinny, or do you think I see people every day on the road to it? 

Don't want to come off as ignorant but it's an interesting topic.. From what TV has thought me, people do it because they think being skinnier makes them more attractive.  I just don't get how so many could force themselves to think that, while you or me would just think "losing weight won't change my face" and try to look good in a healthy fashion.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2962 on: May 15, 2011, 06:47:19 PM »
I could look at someone who's bone thin and the thought of ED's never crosses my mind.?  I actually have a cousin who kinda fits the description now that I think about it.. are there any telltale signs??  Are all those afflicted skinny, or do you think I see people every day on the road to it?? 

Don't want to come off as ignorant but it's an interesting topic.. From what TV has thought me, people do it because they think being skinnier makes them more attractive.?  I just don't get how so many could force themselves to think that, while you or me would just think "losing weight won't change my face" and try to look good in a healthy fashion.
I don't know too much about ED's, other than general information...I have to read the chapter, we only did a brief lecture over ED's. Some signs could be lack of eating, depression, obsession with stick thin models, etc. No, not all skinny people are considered anorexic.

Well, there could be many reasons for a ED but two come to mind. It could be the fear of gaining weight (becoming fat) or idolizing models. Anorexic people don't see themselves as super thin, they see themselves as fat regardless of their size. Their body imagine is not normal. And I could never understand how the popularity of super thin models came to be. Most guys prefer girls with curves (eg. Katy Perry, Beyonce, etc).

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #2963 on: May 15, 2011, 07:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote
I could look at someone who's bone thin and the thought of ED's never crosses my mind.?  I actually have a cousin who kinda fits the description now that I think about it.. are there any telltale signs??  Are all those afflicted skinny, or do you think I see people every day on the road to it?? 

Don't want to come off as ignorant but it's an interesting topic.. From what TV has thought me, people do it because they think being skinnier makes them more attractive.?  I just don't get how so many could force themselves to think that, while you or me would just think "losing weight won't change my face" and try to look good in a healthy fashion.
[close]
I don't know too much about ED's, other than general information...I have to read the chapter, we only did a brief lecture over ED's. Some signs could be lack of eating, depression, obsession with stick thin models, etc. No, not all skinny people are considered anorexic.

Well, there could be many reasons for a ED but two come to mind. It could be the fear of gaining weight (becoming fat) or idolizing models. Anorexic people don't see themselves as super thin, they see themselves as fat regardless of their size. Their body imagine is not normal. And I could never understand how the popularity of super thin models came to be. Most guys prefer girls with curves (eg. Katy Perry, Beyonce, etc).

One of my ex-girlfriends said that stick-thin models became the norm because fashion designers use them more as walking frames for their clothes, not to actually fill them out.

Hannity

« Reply #2964 on: May 15, 2011, 11:20:16 PM »
yeah, you sound like a whiny little bitch. nothing you're going through is unique. you're not important and neither is your problems, so stop thinking you need to amount to anything. just dive into your situation, steal, rape, go to jail, smoke meth with the money you make mowing lawns. we need more fucks like you, i don't want you taking any of us who've reached manhood's jobs. fight your step dad. pawn your computer, join the army, jack off to big black women. stop typing in this thread till you graduate high school or grow the fuck up. write your congressman or get tattoos that don't mean anything.
great post, gnar you if i could

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #2965 on: May 16, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »
I drink a lot of beer. I'm also depressed.
I'm drunk.

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #2966 on: May 16, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »
to the 17 year old-

suck it the up and work at mcdonalds, save some money and move out of town.  then become a hero or stay a zero, i dont give a fuck.

kevbo999

« Reply #2967 on: May 18, 2011, 07:58:32 AM »
I drink a lot of beer. I'm also depressed.

You're not alone, brah.

police state

• Rep: 22
« Reply #2968 on: May 19, 2011, 12:02:52 PM »
beer is great but i feel i drink too much as well.  what i came to confess is that i broke off what was my longest relationship, 4 years ago.  and now i cant help but think it was one of the worst mistakes of my life.  i'll have girls over and i still think about her, its pretty awful.  i would get her back but shes moved far far away.  perhaps thats why i want her so much?
it's okay to hate but you need to apply all hate evenly and fairly.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2969 on: May 19, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »
most likely. you broke it off for a reason in the first place