Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1735135 times)

uruquay

Re: real confessions
« Reply #330 on: January 01, 2007, 07:39:21 AM »
be careful though,  more than 1 or 2 of those will seriously knock you out for a while.
confession: i went to sleep at 11 on new years eve.

iheardherassholeslikethisbig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • yea
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #331 on: January 01, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »
ohhkay tight
thats sucks '
i stayed home lame

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #332 on: January 01, 2007, 04:22:41 PM »
i think guitar hero is really fucking boring, but i dont think my friends will want to play with me anymore if they know :[

im sheffledge

OH NO THE MUTHAFUKKKIN HELL NAH YOUR CRAKKKAS ASS

AINT

THE MIGHTY MIGHTY SHEFFLEDGE

you not even close to almost not me

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #333 on: January 01, 2007, 04:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote
im sheffledge
[close]
wait a sec...are you serious?

what the fukkk

sheffposters in the 07

gots to stop TODAY

roulette

« Reply #334 on: January 01, 2007, 04:57:09 PM »
i used to smoke menthols

goldenyears

• Rep: 9
  • whoop whoop! im a juggalo
    • cobra swagger avatar image
« Reply #335 on: January 01, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »
wtf???
Faggot style

sergio

« Reply #336 on: January 01, 2007, 05:56:15 PM »
I bought a Stereo kangle hat.

this isnt a confession. talk about post filler. i shouldnt talk i do it all the time. this thread is busted

Diesel

« Reply #337 on: January 01, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
when i was in the 8th grade in 95 me and my friends broke into our school and stole several laptops and VCR's, and we never got caught we sold that shit and bought plenty of decks and mad weed

Inside Looking Out

• Rep: 0
« Reply #338 on: January 01, 2007, 08:10:48 PM »
i pissed on a dead baby's grave last night.

What a way to go out in 06

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #339 on: January 01, 2007, 09:31:58 PM »
Let me see them lighters.

sergio

« Reply #340 on: January 02, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »
after my first breakup here in the states i use to google my ex-girfriend's name every once in a while. i know she's into photography so i knew from the start that it was her.  i pulled this shit recently and found out she's married. a little bummed.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00IgLQ
so lame of me

sebastian toombs

« Reply #341 on: January 02, 2007, 06:05:53 PM »
im always disappointed at how little web presence my exgirlfriends have...

sometimes i wonder whether they got married and changed their names.

mungojerry

« Reply #342 on: January 04, 2007, 01:03:47 PM »
I have sort Of an obsession with Female snowboarders. Whenever I skim though magaziens I Always gaze at the pictures of them And I watch the female Winter Xgames all the time.

trent steel

« Reply #343 on: January 04, 2007, 01:36:51 PM »
although i don't own one i look at fixedgeargallery.com all the time.

OGEAST

« Reply #344 on: January 04, 2007, 02:43:49 PM »
Wow i thought this thing was filled with kids from like 11 to 17 who just loved to skate and talk about whats going on in the skateworld thats what this is for right?

well my confession is i live in a town in new jersey and i do not work at KC/DC skate shop i was just trying to make something up to make BROOKLYN BRAWLER look bad cuase i was having fun with it..even though thats bad thing to do i no.

but damn pick your fucking heads up guys i just turned 16 and i no im young but still.
i go to school i and i dont like it but who does..i try to make my parents happy if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be here. i have so many friends and like all of them even the ones that dont skate are down with it and the culure or whatevr. im not into doing drugs or drinking really im into skateing. thats whta i love. i just bought a
VX2100 and im haveing so much fun filming...imk always getting physded on skateing and it just keeps me going.

i talk to girls as people if there not cool i wont hang out with them but i would never bitch about how a breakup or whatever has ruined me its life move on go skate or something. talking to poele is easy to just act yourself...

now i see why people like bill hated on jamal smoth cuase he was a kid who seemed like he is having fun. but like i say just go skate and have fun. always be positive and optimistic and dont let things get to you. but if you cant even do that i do feel bad. i love my liffe damn im thankfull.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #345 on: January 04, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »
where the fuck did you get the money to buy a vx2100 at 16 years old?

OGEAST

« Reply #346 on: January 04, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »
i guess i over talked all off it  the piont this thing relizes how good happy i am and damn imstill surprised,slapboards are nuts... bunch guys doing herion depressed social problems drinking problems....i just so happy thats not me and never will be me. damn i do fell bad for you guys though.

OGEAST

« Reply #347 on: January 04, 2007, 02:59:33 PM »
where the fuck did you get the money to buy a vx2100 at 16 years old?

ebay works great brand new.

OGEAST

« Reply #348 on: January 04, 2007, 03:13:19 PM »
Sorry to post agian but when i relaize i shouldnt even be here it seems liuke 60 percent of these people are 18 or older...i should even be here though i always went on slap. buti never clicked on the forums until i ws in pennsylvania at relatives on holiday break so i posted alot (i was bored and couldnt skate it in middle of no where)
but my piont is im done with these forums unless i wanna see a video i couldnt find or something but and anything a bout whos sponsered by who you can find out in mags if you are intrested just par 10 bucks for a subsription.

like a thread for DRUG OR CHOICE thats just nuts like this shits getting ridicule. but i trully feel bad for all those people who have a surprising lot of bad problems
 i mean i dont give a shit about politics and im not trying to sound like a political fag but you live in america you can have a great life if really want to but if you dont and wanna do hard drugs or not chose to make friends

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #349 on: January 04, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »
i highly recommend heroin to you. it's stronger in jersey than anywhere else in the US. pawn your camera. you'll probably stop worrying about telling fibs on messageboards.

china white

« Reply #350 on: January 04, 2007, 03:15:49 PM »
i love 16 year olds who think they are actually in a position, life experiencewise, to give advice.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #351 on: January 04, 2007, 03:20:57 PM »
or who act like we were all fucked up by 16, and that he somehow dodged the bullet.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #352 on: January 04, 2007, 03:21:47 PM »
Sorry to post agian but when i relaize i shouldnt even be here it seems liuke 60 percent of these people are 18 or older...i should even be here though i always went on slap. buti never clicked on the forums until i ws in pennsylvania at relatives on holiday break so i posted alot (i was bored and couldnt skate it in middle of no where)
but my piont is im done with these forums unless i wanna see a video i couldnt find or something but and anything a bout whos sponsered by who you can find out in mags if you are intrested just par 10 bucks for a subsription.

like a thread for DRUG OR CHOICE thats just nuts like this shits getting ridicule. but i trully feel bad for all those people who have a surprising lot of bad problems
 i mean i dont give a shit about politics and im not trying to sound like a political fag but you live in america you can have a great life if really want to but if you dont and wanna do hard drugs or not chose to make friends

You don't care about politics - however you work in a skate shop that is a "scene" skate shop run by a girl who doesn't skate, isn't that skate politics right there ?

Especially after all your "non-caring" yet still no one cares
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

trent steel

« Reply #353 on: January 04, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »
Wow i thought this thing was filled with kids from like 11 to 17 who just loved to skate and talk about whats going on in the skateworld thats what this is for right?

well my confession is i live in a town in new jersey and i do not work at KC/DC skate shop i was just trying to make something up to make BROOKLYN BRAWLER look bad cuase i was having fun with it..even though thats bad thing to do i no.

but damn pick your fucking heads up guys i just turned 16 and i no im young but still.
i go to school i and i dont like it but who does..i try to make my parents happy if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be here. i have so many friends and like all of them even the ones that dont skate are down with it and the culure or whatevr. im not into doing drugs or drinking really im into skateing. thats whta i love. i just bought a
VX2100 and im haveing so much fun filming...imk always getting physded on skateing and it just keeps me going.

i talk to girls as people if there not cool i wont hang out with them but i would never bitch about how a breakup or whatever has ruined me its life move on go skate or something. talking to poele is easy to just act yourself...

now i see why people like bill hated on jamal smoth cuase he was a kid who seemed like he is having fun. but like i say just go skate and have fun. always be positive and optimistic and dont let things get to you. but if you cant even do that i do feel bad. i love my liffe damn im thankfull.

god, just be 16 you asshole.

OGEAST

« Reply #354 on: January 04, 2007, 03:30:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You don't care about politics - however you work in a skate shop that is a "scene" skate shop run by a girl who doesn't skate, isn't that skate politics right there ?

Especially after all your "non-caring" yet still no one cares

on my first post i told everyone that i dont work at KC/DC

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #355 on: January 04, 2007, 03:38:35 PM »

OGEAST

« Reply #356 on: January 04, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »
okay im gone for good peace keep skating.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2007, 04:10:36 PM »
okay im gone for good peace keep skating.

Yeah sorry never botherd reading it, well take care and all the best, remember when you start getting pissed and taking drugs to keep skating they're wise words !
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #358 on: January 04, 2007, 04:11:05 PM »

You're 16, no one gives a shit about your opinion.  I wasn't hating on Jamal for having fun, I was hating on Enjoi for hooking him up for the stupid shit he does.  He doesn't deserve free shit for doing some kook tricks at some shitty park in the middle of nowhere.

china white

« Reply #359 on: January 04, 2007, 04:14:55 PM »
and remember. pawn camera. buy roundtrip (or oneway) greyhound to newark.  turn left out of station. walk up to one mile. ghetto on right.