Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746031 times)

MuchasGracias

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3870 on: June 26, 2013, 06:35:10 PM »
Heh nice work from Nallid and ? MuchasGracias ? , ? tried to not be too obvius with it but I guess I failed

dont worry ? twitchflip ? !

I hear a train a coming...

LESBIAN

• Rep: -2
« Reply #3871 on: June 26, 2013, 11:48:31 PM »
im gonna get high tonight

edit- wait no im not

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3872 on: June 26, 2013, 11:54:30 PM »
^wut up y'd u stop posting as 69?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3873 on: June 27, 2013, 12:17:17 AM »
haha it seemed really uncharacteristic of monty. hes usually straight up and down with his posts but this one caught me off guard. never really listened to much johnny cash so those lyrics didn't ring a bell. anyways, bravo montgomery, you bastard  :D

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #3874 on: June 27, 2013, 06:54:15 PM »
Right, because the prison system frequently allows convicts to have access to internet forums. That's what made it seem likely.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

dillanharp

« Reply #3875 on: June 27, 2013, 08:14:52 PM »
Prisoners do get internet access, it's super restricted though and it costs money to send or receive an email, which is of course, monitored.

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3876 on: June 28, 2013, 02:04:36 AM »
Right, because the prison system frequently allows convicts to have access to internet forums. That's what made it seem likely.

I figured if Christian Dixon can Keep It Real In The Cell then it's possible for smarter inmates to somehow get access to internet forums. It was very stupid and I apologise for my absent-mindedness. consider the L caught

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3877 on: June 28, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »
calm down people , if you guys cant handle my really really clever jokes Im not telling them anymore !

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #3878 on: June 28, 2013, 06:13:53 PM »
It's cool. Just don't take your guns to town please.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3879 on: June 29, 2013, 12:22:42 PM »
I pretty much always feel like shit.
I wonder if I just have shitty genes, because my dad has told me he has never really felt truly happy.

LESBIAN

« Reply #3880 on: June 30, 2013, 04:13:42 PM »
maybe you have gender dysphoria

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3881 on: July 08, 2013, 08:00:20 PM »
I pretty much always feel like shit.
I wonder if I just have shitty genes, because my dad has told me he has never really felt truly happy.

Maybe you feel like shit because your dad has never been happy, e.g your birth.

LESBIAN

« Reply #3882 on: July 08, 2013, 08:08:18 PM »
im not as funny as i used to be guess i cbf lol

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3883 on: July 11, 2013, 12:09:27 AM »
I'm almost certain my Ex was a schizo, and I did nothing about it lol

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3884 on: July 11, 2013, 08:41:44 PM »
I spend probably an hour a day just looking at my hair and even more time just thinking about it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:55:07 PM by BraveUlysses »

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #3885 on: July 11, 2013, 09:27:02 PM »
I spend probably an hour a day just looking at my hair and even more time just thinking about it.

hahahahahahaha oh my fucking shit. you are just precious!

LESBIAN

« Reply #3886 on: July 11, 2013, 09:32:29 PM »
have you tried using argan oil??

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3887 on: July 11, 2013, 10:02:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahahahahahaha oh my fucking shit. you are just precious!
If you say so. This is the first time in my life I've liked my hair and gotten compliments on it and it's low maintenance as shit so I'm hyped. And I haven't tried using argan oil but I've read about people with hair like mine use it so I might try it.

LESBIAN

« Reply #3888 on: July 11, 2013, 10:22:44 PM »
yeah dog, it gets rid of frizz, flyaways, split ends and adds shine

noone1234

« Reply #3889 on: July 11, 2013, 10:43:59 PM »
like lesbian, i too am not as funny as i used to be.......

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
« Reply #3890 on: July 12, 2013, 10:44:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's summer break and I spend most of my time at home doing nothing productive. I listen to the Smiths over and over and just watch movies on the computer. Granted, half of the time I have to watch my little brother, but I've been staying home even if I don't have to. I feel lonely all the time and like I'm wasting the golden years of my life away or some shit. I think I'm becoming seriously depressed too. It doesn't help that everyone else I know seem so content and fucking happy with their lives.

Don't tell me that it's easy to make friends, all I have to do is put myself out there or some stupid shit. It's not that easy.
[close]

Well if you're bored at home doing nothing just get a job. It may sound like it sucks but sometimes completing some type of work is fulfilling and makes you feel better. You'll probably meet new ppl, have a reason to leave the house, save some money for yourself, be able to buy some more shit, etc. Doesn't have to be anything serious, shit work at a restaurant and you'll probably be perfect.

[close]
I just got a job at the movie theater actually, I have orientation next Tuesday. My friend works there and he says it's the worst thing in the world and he's already looking for a new job.
[close]

I'm almost positive its not the worst thing in the world.
Worked a couple of shifts and I'm actually pretty stoked on it. It's tiring and whatnot, but my coworkers are cool and hey, it's money. My friend ended up getting a job at Hot Topic and walking out on work.

Yesterday I straight up put milk in my hair in an attempt to make it straighter. I've been really hyped on 90s Leonardo Dicaprio movies and his whole look so that was a big reason. It didn't work that well, but I think I'm going to try it again tomorrow with even more milk. Maybe I'll check out that whatever oil thing you guys were talking about too.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3891 on: July 12, 2013, 11:31:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's summer break and I spend most of my time at home doing nothing productive. I listen to the Smiths over and over and just watch movies on the computer. Granted, half of the time I have to watch my little brother, but I've been staying home even if I don't have to. I feel lonely all the time and like I'm wasting the golden years of my life away or some shit. I think I'm becoming seriously depressed too. It doesn't help that everyone else I know seem so content and fucking happy with their lives.

Don't tell me that it's easy to make friends, all I have to do is put myself out there or some stupid shit. It's not that easy.
[close]

Well if you're bored at home doing nothing just get a job. It may sound like it sucks but sometimes completing some type of work is fulfilling and makes you feel better. You'll probably meet new ppl, have a reason to leave the house, save some money for yourself, be able to buy some more shit, etc. Doesn't have to be anything serious, shit work at a restaurant and you'll probably be perfect.

[close]
I just got a job at the movie theater actually, I have orientation next Tuesday. My friend works there and he says it's the worst thing in the world and he's already looking for a new job.
[close]

I'm almost positive its not the worst thing in the world.
[close]
Worked a couple of shifts and I'm actually pretty stoked on it. It's tiring and whatnot, but my coworkers are cool and hey, it's money. My friend ended up getting a job at Hot Topic and walking out on work.

Yesterday I straight up put milk in my hair in an attempt to make it straighter. I've been really hyped on 90s Leonardo Dicaprio movies and his whole look so that was a big reason. It didn't work that well, but I think I'm going to try it again tomorrow with even more milk. Maybe I'll check out that whatever oil thing you guys were talking about too.

dylan., is that you?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3892 on: July 13, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
I'm drunk and high at this dumb music festival, "forecastle" with my dumb slut girlfriend and her shit friends and she keeps flirting with her ex that she just so happened to see earlier at this festival. Do I leave and let them fuck? Do I punch the guy? Do I sit in the corner and pout? Do I just deal with it and keep my mouth shut? Do I just get more drunk and holler at some bitchezzzzz?

im probably lying

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #3893 on: July 13, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »
I'm drunk and high at this dumb music festival, "forecastle" with my dumb slut girlfriend and her shit friends and she keeps flirting with her ex that she just so happened to see earlier at this festival. Do I leave and let them fuck? Do I punch the guy? Do I sit in the corner and pout? Do I just deal with it and keep my mouth shut? Do I just get more drunk and holler at some bitchezzzzz?
I think you have several options.
I say you get more belligerent and start hitting on her ex too.  This will take everyone by surprise and you can show your girl how you feel when she's flirting with him.  You'll probably weird the guy out and if he hits you you'll win because he'll get kicked out by security and she'll feel bad for flirting and getting you punched. 
If you punch him you'll probably get kicked out, but if the festival sucks maybe it's worth it and better than sitting in the corner pouting. 
If you flirt with girls, she'll just be pissed.  If you're starting to not really like her anymore then you could just quietly deal and leave to let them fuck.
Maybe you could pay some really really hot slut you randomly meet to flirt with him so he'll leave your girl alone.  Maybe if you explained your situation to them sincerely and possibly gave this accomplice drugs or something they would help.
Last resort, just start sobbing uncontrollably.  This is the wildcard move.  Dunno how well this would play out, but it might just be crazy enough to work in your favor.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:24:37 AM by The Human Condom »

tob.1

• Rep: -17
  • Box Trill.
« Reply #3894 on: July 14, 2013, 02:08:15 AM »
In the past month or so I've fractured my right shoulder, been left by my girl, and practically had to face that I'm hardly going to see my dad any more. It's so fucking boring, I have no real hobbies besides skating/filming/editing/photography, and practically my only friends are the ones I skate with. I go to the park or on street missions which is alright but gets boring and really really makes me want to skate. Besides that, I usually just spend all day sitting around and expanding my music/skateboarding knowledge. I just don't know what else to do, I can't really work and I can't be bothered finding a new girl because none of them are gonna want some crippled fuck. I think next week I'll bring out the ol' vx1000 and try and film some tripod tricks at least, maybe edit up some old footage, but that's really all I can think of. At least school starts again tomorrow which will hopefully be slightly less boring than staying at home all day. I don't care if people hate on this, I needed to get it off my chest somewhere.

noone1234

« Reply #3895 on: July 14, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think you have several options.
I say you get more belligerent and start hitting on her ex too.  This will take everyone by surprise and you can show your girl how you feel when she's flirting with him.  You'll probably weird the guy out and if he hits you you'll win because he'll get kicked out by security and she'll feel bad for flirting and getting you punched. 
If you punch him you'll probably get kicked out, but if the festival sucks maybe it's worth it and better than sitting in the corner pouting. 
If you flirt with girls, she'll just be pissed.  If you're starting to not really like her anymore then you could just quietly deal and leave to let them fuck.
Maybe you could pay some really really hot slut you randomly meet to flirt with him so he'll leave your girl alone.  Maybe if you explained your situation to them sincerely and possibly gave this accomplice drugs or something they would help.
Last resort, just start sobbing uncontrollably.  This is the wildcard move.  Dunno how well this would play out, but it might just be crazy enough to work in your favor.

Dr. Love has spoken!

Laban Fetus

« Reply #3896 on: July 14, 2013, 01:23:03 PM »
It's summer break and I spend most of my time at home doing nothing productive. I listen to the Smiths over and over and just watch movies on the computer.
This has pretty much been me. It's important to remember that other people's social lives usually aren't very special themselves but obviously you're gonna think that when every day is just going through the motions. My life has been complete shit for the past 4 months and I've tried everything. The main thing that sent me into a downward spiral was developing tendonitis, getting a dishwasher job and then subsequently getting fired on the first day for not doing a good enough job. The humiliation of getting fired from the lowest level of work imaginable from some transplant dickhead made me furious. I contemplated dark and personal things for months after that and wondered if my life would ever change or if i'd just be reduced to this waste of potential. I'm still living at my parents (who also have no money) in this shitty little town in Upstate NY and I'm nearing 21. No girlfriend and no chances at happiness or short term happiness thus far. Social life is improving which is good. Things are certainly looking up after reaching my lowest point in life thus far but it's probably gonna hang on my face for a little while longer. Just trying to let this out to make other people feel better. You've gotta have a grain of hope in these situations and suicide is for cowards. Onward
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:44:21 PM by Laban Fetus »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3897 on: July 14, 2013, 03:43:15 PM »
I hate when people say suicide is for cowards. That's such fucking bullshit. Suicide is frightening and to go through with it shares no aspects in common with the term cowardice. Suicide is for the hopeless, not the cowardly.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Laban Fetus

« Reply #3898 on: July 14, 2013, 03:44:40 PM »
I hate when people say suicide is for cowards. That's such fucking bullshit. Suicide is frightening and to go through with it shares no aspects in common with the term cowardice. Suicide is for the hopeless, not the cowardly.
You're right. Retracting my previous statement. I really can't attest to anyone going through clinical depression as I'm not, just burdened by experience.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3899 on: July 14, 2013, 04:00:56 PM »
It's cool. I just have to hear that shit from a lot people that never thought it through. You're life ain't that bad, by the way. I'd trade you.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?