Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745624 times)

shark tits

Re: real confessions
« Reply #5160 on: August 03, 2014, 09:50:50 PM »
thanks ill murray/jim and dan. ended up stuck in the worm today, folded my ankle flipping a 5 stair [sposedta be warming up to fs flip it, alas]. i'm gonna consult w/ my buddy downstairs and he'll kibbutz w/ his wife but hopefully providence can happen next sat or sun. i'll keep ya posted and hopefully we can all run amok.

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5161 on: August 04, 2014, 01:18:27 AM »
thanks ill murray/jim and dan. ended up stuck in the worm today, folded my ankle flipping a 5 stair [sposedta be warming up to fs flip it, alas]. i'm gonna consult w/ my buddy downstairs and he'll kibbutz w/ his wife but hopefully providence can happen next sat or sun. i'll keep ya posted and hopefully we can all run amok.
You're really good at making friends on here Shark Tits. It's nice to see people from a forum that can take it to the streets in real life.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5162 on: August 04, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
23 and 26!?!  Absolutely no diss but how does that even happen? 

Did you dudes grow up in remote areas?

You are both good posters on here. Funny and shit. Are you in the states?

hadn't been on in a few days otherwise i wouldve answered sooner. honestly i dont really have a good answer for you. im a pretty quiet person and im not very friendly or outgoing. im a nice person, but i dont go out of my way to make friends with people. ive always been shy around girls too. i spent pretty much the first 3 years of high school only hanging out with my friends who skated, so i didnt really chase girls. i didnt go to parties or school events or anywhere were girls were at really. any time i did find a girl i liked, we would start hanging out and getting a little closer, then they would give me the "i just want to be friends" thing. i had pretty low confidence and never really thought girls were into me, so i never really pursued them. i tried, but i just didnt try hard enough i guess.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5163 on: August 04, 2014, 11:32:01 AM »
So, I did phuck for the first time yesterday. Whooooo! Summer! Whoooo!

shark tits

« Reply #5164 on: August 04, 2014, 11:41:32 AM »
cheers, guy!

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5165 on: August 04, 2014, 11:43:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
cheers, guy!

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #5166 on: August 04, 2014, 11:49:00 AM »
Good for you Bronson.  Now hopefully the pressure will be off and you can enjoy yourself (and her) more. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #5167 on: August 04, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
cheers, guy!
[close]

Now if only l33t can find a way to get it in.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5168 on: August 04, 2014, 01:25:58 PM »
Cool Bronson. Don't worry about me guys. I just masturbated for the first time in a few weeks.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5169 on: August 04, 2014, 02:45:22 PM »
Cool Bronson. Don't worry about me guys. I just masturbated for the first time in a few weeks.
Cheers to you to l33t! Stoked for Bronson.

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #5170 on: August 04, 2014, 10:59:26 PM »
I am a hardcore introvert. I cannot keep a conversation with others longer than 5 minutes without cracking and going silent.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5171 on: August 05, 2014, 01:04:10 AM »
I havent masturbated in a couple of weeks...are you taking any drugs that change your sex drive? The thing is, I dont even really want to have sex (I mean I want it, but my body does not), I really thing its the amitriptyline, that stuff numbs you out. Truthfully, I didnt really feel anything when we had sex. Maybe its the death-grip masturbation, I dont know.

Went to see the doctor today, he said that pretty much all drugs for neuropathic pain can cause sexual dysfunction and he wasnt too keen on prescribing me anything for the erection problems...gotta figure something out. Time to start the good ol yearly Bronsons non-masturbation-season.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:37:35 AM by Bronson »

Greg Road

« Reply #5172 on: August 07, 2014, 11:13:56 PM »
According to every definition I can find I am an alcoholic but I'm still pretty sure that I'm fine.

Haha yes, me too. I just love being drunk. I have a great time when I'm drunk - I just wanna hang out, talk, listen to good music, whatever. I'm never angry, I don't do shit! I just drink way too much all the time.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5173 on: August 08, 2014, 06:46:44 AM »
Expand Quote
According to every definition I can find I am an alcoholic but I'm still pretty sure that I'm fine.
[close]

Haha yes, me too. I just love being drunk. I have a great time when I'm drunk - I just wanna hang out, talk, listen to good music, whatever. I'm never angry, I don't do shit! I just drink way too much all the time.

from what ive learned, if you so much as enjoy drinking alcohol you pretty much qualify as an alcoholic.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5174 on: August 08, 2014, 10:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
23 and 26!?!  Absolutely no diss but how does that even happen? 

Did you dudes grow up in remote areas?

You are both good posters on here. Funny and shit. Are you in the states?
[close]

hadn't been on in a few days otherwise i wouldve answered sooner. honestly i dont really have a good answer for you. im a pretty quiet person and im not very friendly or outgoing. im a nice person, but i dont go out of my way to make friends with people. ive always been shy around girls too. i spent pretty much the first 3 years of high school only hanging out with my friends who skated, so i didnt really chase girls. i didnt go to parties or school events or anywhere were girls were at really. any time i did find a girl i liked, we would start hanging out and getting a little closer, then they would give me the "i just want to be friends" thing. i had pretty low confidence and never really thought girls were into me, so i never really pursued them. i tried, but i just didnt try hard enough i guess.

was this to me also? i grew up in the suburbs i had lots of friends in high school and then when i was 19 my anxiety got really bad and i did not go out when i was 20-21 like cut all social contacts with my friends i would go out to play basketball with them but my anxiety was so bad i never stayed for more than 30 minutes and then i just stopped going out. They would always hit me up like every weekend to see if i wanted to do something and i just always come up with a lame excuse. well now a year later i am better and ask them if they want to do something and i never get a text back or they would say they arent doing something and then drunk call me asking me why i dont go out, they still think i just sit inside all day doing nothing which i guess is my fault but i get so pissed when they go out and they told me in a text they arent going out so i just stopped texting them. now i only have 2 friends that i hang out with and one of them cant drive and the other one lives in the city cause he goes to school there and all they want to do is come over my house and watch a netflix movie which is fine but hopefully one of them said they will go to a bar next wednesday for wing night like he said he will

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5175 on: August 09, 2014, 12:01:27 AM »
I know a bunch of you have said "anxiety" and the like..  and I kinda get it... And then I don't. You guys are are in your 30's?

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #5176 on: August 09, 2014, 01:29:06 AM »
I'm seeing this amazing girl that I'm madly in love with and she's moving across the country in a few days.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5177 on: August 09, 2014, 08:29:12 AM »
I'm seeing this amazing girl that I'm madly in love with and she's moving across the country in a few days.
That sounds painful to deal with, is she moving permanently?

I know a bunch of you have said "anxiety" and the like..  and I kinda get it... And then I don't. You guys are are in your 30's?
I am in my 20's. I think social anxiety or any kind of anxiety can be kind of hard to relate to or comprehend if one has not experienced it themselves. Would you mind elaborating what you feel you don't get about it, are you puzzled about the nature of said anxiety or just about how it can keep someone from tappin dat azz?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:31:14 AM by Bronson »

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #5178 on: August 09, 2014, 08:52:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's for college, but her parents are retiring next year and moving to Washington. It might as well be permanent.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5179 on: August 09, 2014, 02:17:02 PM »
I know a bunch of you have said "anxiety" and the like..  and I kinda get it... And then I don't. You guys are are in your 30's?

I'm 36 and I've posted about this before but I have an anxiety condition that I've had since I was a teenager but only got help for a few years ago as I'd either denied having a problem before or self medicated with copious amounts of contraband substances. My issue is a chemical one and not controllable by cognitive behavioural therapy as its not a way of thinking but my brain messing with itself. I never had a full on panic attack but I'd cut myself off from people and pick stupidest arguments with loved ones because I'd be so wound up and not know what to do about it. The panic/anxiety feeling is debilitating and hard to explain if someone hasn't experienced it. I use beta blockers and SSRI's to control it now and feel much better for it. I felt bad before like I was giving in by taking drugs to sort it but it really has been the best thing to help me.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5180 on: August 09, 2014, 03:14:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
I know a bunch of you have said "anxiety" and the like..  and I kinda get it... And then I don't. You guys are are in your 30's?
[close]
I am in my 20's. I think social anxiety or any kind of anxiety can be kind of hard to relate to or comprehend if one has not experienced it themselves. Would you mind elaborating what you feel you don't get about it, are you puzzled about the nature of said anxiety or just about how it can keep someone from tappin dat azz?

(I kinda didn't word my question properly.)

Dude.. Nail on the head. If you've never had a panic attack you can't really speak on it. Shit is the worst.

I'm asking because you BOTH seem to have your heads screwed on very tightly.  But I spose that is easy to fake being on the internet. Not that I'm calling you fake. At all. You both come across as full of confidence!!

I've suffered from all kinds of anxiety. I've had panic attacks with two hands full of grocerys.. Had to literally drop them.. And run out of the shops. I've had them at work. I've had them hanging out with chicks. Shit, I've had them at the skate park. I used drinking as a way of controlling it but I just became a miserable, socially incapable alcoholic.

Only child. In and out of the system. Blah blah blah.  I was about 7 when my father punched me in the face for the first time... clean knocking me out. And I'd wake up to my poor mother apologising for him.  That happened a bunch. But he knew no different. In year 9 I had a girlfriend (Lara Cox. Who went to star on Heartbreak High on TV here. So funny looking back.. I still have all these love letters from her)
Anyway one of my closest friends also liked her so he made up a rumour about me saying racist shit about the school bully big dog . I got beat up a few times, knifes, bats etc. and not ONE of my friends helped me. They were worried about getting in the bullies way. I had to swap schools and a shitload of stuff that is rather not say.

I get valium prescribed but it's getting harder and harder to get here. I only get 10 a fornight at 5mg each.  They do nothing.

BUT... Back to my original point - I'm 36 now and am finally understanding life. Or not understanding it is a better way to put it. Shit happenes. I can't control it so I stopped trying to.  I drink WAY less. I stopped doing hard drugs (3-4 day hangovers really start to fuck your everyday life up)

Anyways my 30's are starting to be the best of my life.  My 20's were awkward as fuck and I hated them. My teens were worse.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:31:54 PM by hufs calve muscles »

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5181 on: August 09, 2014, 03:22:38 PM »
Sorry. I just talked about myself a whole bunch.

That's one thing I haven't really had any problems. Shrinks, AA, whatever... Talk about my problems till I'm blue in the face. They never helped.

Sorry. I'm doing it again.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5182 on: August 09, 2014, 03:32:57 PM »
Sorry. I just talked about myself a whole bunch.

That's one thing I haven't really had any problems. Shrinks, AA, whatever... Talk about my problems till I'm blue in the face. They never helped.

Sorry. I'm doing it again.
Fuck Huf's CF you should not feel bad about letting this type of shit out on t'internet. I say this with all sincerity that the struggle is real. Keep being true to yourself and defying your dads conditioning to be a better person.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5183 on: August 09, 2014, 04:16:33 PM »
Thanks so much man. I mean it.

The being true to yourself is so spot on.  But as a confused 20 something was hard to do.

I spent the latter part of my 20's being someone who I was not. I would get in fights for no reason because I thought it would make me tough. I hit 6'3 tall and about 100kgs. After getting beat up by my father so much and the school bully thing I turned into the person I hated the most.  I also learned to take a punch and keep going.
I started hanging more with my graff friends who were always getting into it. I'd didn't even write much but was going to war with rival dudes. I did some bad, bad things that at the time thought was ok.

Thank god I kept skating.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5184 on: August 09, 2014, 06:46:36 PM »
I'm having fucked up mood swings. I'll be watching a cartoon and suddenly every negative thought in the world falls on me with the force of a grand piano. I lay on my bed with my hands on my head as it seizes me for a minute or so. In that moment I know if I had a gun in had the trigger would get pulled. Then it passes.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5185 on: August 09, 2014, 07:06:52 PM »
Luvox keeps me from mood swings. But I know what you are going through.

I would get so mad with myself I'd would hit myself in the head... over and over out of rage.
Then I would see a girl in a wheelchair and feel so guilty for being healthy and with use of my legs... tears would well up. I felt so dumb.

At my local store there is a dude always asking for money. I know damn well he uses it to cop. But he has this sign saying how he needs money for food.

One day I was going to buy food cause I hadn't eaten in a while and my card bounced. (My jobs payroll fucked out and didn't pay me)

I walked out of the store and kicked his at hat which was full of change into the air.

My pay went in the next morning and I went back and gave him $100. Dumb.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #5186 on: August 09, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »
All my friends went out and didn't even ask if i wanted to go... But when they need a favor I'm their go-to man. The pride side of me doesn't care and my other side is bummed.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5187 on: August 09, 2014, 08:46:02 PM »
Do you not smoke or drink?
I've had the same happen when I've given up certain things.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5188 on: August 09, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
so a really good friend of mine called me tonight at 1 am but my phone doesnt work for phone calls so i texted him explaining that and he said is this homedopt kev? i said no its kevin gallagher, its been an hour since that text and im going to assume hes not going to call or text again anytime soon

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5189 on: August 09, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »
You better go to the hospital asap b