Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1749094 times)

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5280 on: August 25, 2014, 03:38:30 PM »
A lot of people on this site bum me out. I know that's the pot calling the kettle black, but it's for different reason than most. I come in this forum and I'm bombarded by the dumbest and most short sighted opinions I've ever seen. It really bothers me that such a high percentage of the people here are so vacuous. I think to myself that it can't really be that way. The stupid shit must stand out and skew my observations. Still, I read shit like all the Street League threads and recycled phrases thrown around everywhere and it does something to me. I'm not saying I'm smart. I'm not saying there aren't freakishly well informed people here, but goddamn, I can't be the only one that feels this way. I keep coming here because I've got nothing else to do.

I mean, I'm a fucking idiot. I technically didn't graduate high school. I'm not even qualified for most temp jobs. Maybe all of this is a result of my inability to connect with people. Fuck. Clearly I fell off from my positivity high. I just want the most painless and easiest to pull off way to go.

imo u really need to look inward and stop with so much judgement of others. like i've said before i see a ton of the same negative qualities in you and me and it is frustrating. ur mind is just as closed as anyone here. u like to say ur dumb but yet you talk shit on things constantly and say things with conviction. its one thing for some pompous idiot like sk8dood to talk shit when he actually believes all that insane stuff, but it seems like deep down u have doubts and want to change for the better. its not easy and im not much better off then u are, but i'm at least trying to make myself into someone that i can stand. all u can do is hope to be ok with yourself and when u get there, project that. ya this is as much for me as it is for u. shit is super hard, i always think about ways to kill myself and have it passed off as an accident. but i havent done it yet and prolly never will, so might as well try and use some of the positive things in my life as a springboard and grow from there.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5281 on: August 26, 2014, 06:45:08 AM »
nobody is happy and proud of themselves all the time.

and thats ok.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5282 on: August 26, 2014, 03:54:03 PM »
once you are at ease knowing you’re a fuck stick everything gets better.

that and your 20's are awkward as fuck!

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5283 on: August 26, 2014, 06:23:30 PM »
awkward as fuck for you when your shopping for new globes

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5284 on: August 27, 2014, 03:32:45 AM »
haha agreed some well aged/cured lust for someone let loose at the right time is tooo good lol, "immediatly upstehen after sprtizten"

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5285 on: August 27, 2014, 09:32:08 AM »
once you are at ease knowing you?re a fuck stick everything gets better.

that and your 20's are awkward as fuck!

youre not going to say "fuck stick" in front of the children, are you?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5286 on: August 27, 2014, 12:41:44 PM »
I try so hard not to swear in front of my son!! It's a full time job.

Only in traffic has a random "FUCKING DIE CUNT!!" when some fuck stick has cut me off.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5287 on: August 27, 2014, 12:58:26 PM »
Ok.

There is this super cute girl at the skatepark that has been skating for about 3 years now. She's pretty good. She sure can skate but always asks me for tips or whatever.  As with usual skatepark hang time you spend a lot of time talking shit in between actually skating.
Because of my vast knowledge of Ginos push and Pops meth problems she seems to think I know everything about skateboarding.
I told her to chill on Nyjah and Shane, gave her a copy of Cherry and told her to watch as much Lucas Puig footy on YouTube as possible.

She found me on Facebook. She asked for my phone number and she texts me non stop asking all kinds of shit.

She is 17 and I am 36.  Should I fuck her? She looks like one of those Dysney kids. All tanned and tight. I swear a shinning light from the heavens would shine out of her perfect box if I got her pants off.

Never in my life would I think Chuck Taylor's and a good no comply would attract hot young pussy.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #5288 on: August 27, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »
girls at that age are unstable as shit, and one going after a man in his mid 30's is not a good sign that, "maybe shes one of the few sane ones", you coud be in for a world of crazy-shit, worst case condom breaks knock her up, you do not want a 17 year old who most likely has some family issues deciding whether your gonna be a dad or not, a bust inside a sane 23 year-old and you can most likely discuss the matter to some degree like adults, 17-year old prolly ex-group home resident, who prolly has no dad, not so much

or maybe she just legit wants platonic paternal figure in her life, to give her the attention she never got from her dad?

I personally would not

Rick Pump

• Rep: 26
  • Yeah, it's my real name.
« Reply #5289 on: August 27, 2014, 01:55:34 PM »
Ok.

There is this super cute girl at the skatepark that has been skating for about 3 years now. She's pretty good. She sure can skate but always asks me for tips or whatever.  As with usual skatepark hang time you spend a lot of time talking shit in between actually skating.
Because of my vast knowledge of Ginos push and Pops meth problems she seems to think I know everything about skateboarding.
I told her to chill on Nyjah and Shane, gave her a copy of Cherry and told her to watch as much Lucas Puig footy on YouTube as possible.

She found me on Facebook. She asked for my phone number and she texts me non stop asking all kinds of shit.

She is 17 and I am 36.  Should I fuck her? She looks like one of those Dysney kids. All tanned and tight. I swear a shinning light from the heavens would shine out of her perfect box if I got her pants off.

Never in my life would I think Chuck Taylor's and a good no comply would attract hot young pussy.
I say fuck her if it looks like its going that way, but don't pursue it. It doesn't matter how old a girl is they are all some kind of crazy and it doesn't always get better with age. Probably try a plutonic relationship outside of the skatepark to get a better idea of if it would be a definite fuck up if you tapped it. If you do end up doing it then just make sure you don't give her any reason to go full psycho on you and if you move on let her down gently. But yeah, fuck her.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5290 on: August 27, 2014, 02:09:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Ok.

[close]
I say fuck her if it looks like its going that way, but don't pursue it. It doesn't matter how old a girl is they are all some kind of crazy and it doesn't always get better with age. Probably try a plutonic relationship outside of the skatepark to get a better idea of if it would be a definite fuck up if you tapped it. If you do end up doing it then just make sure you don't give her any reason to go full psycho on you and if you move on let her down gently. But yeah, fuck her.

which may include:
buying her what she wants
doing/agreeing with whatever she says

call me a pessimist but ive never heard of a girl that young being with an 20 year older dude and not being completely fucked

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5291 on: August 27, 2014, 02:11:06 PM »
girls at that age are unstable as shit, and one going after a man in his mid 30's is not a good sign that, "maybe shes one of the few sane ones", you coud be in for a world of crazy-shit, worst case condom breaks knock her up, you do not want a 17 year old who most likely has some family issues deciding whether your gonna be a dad or not, a bust inside a sane 23 year-old and you can most likely discuss the matter to some degree like adults, 17-year old prolly ex-group home resident, who prolly has no dad, not so much

or maybe she just legit wants platonic paternal figure in her life, to give her the attention she never got from her dad?

I personally would not

as much as id like to tell you to fuck the shit out of her, ^ this guy probably has the right idea. you fuck her once, and you could end up with the worst stalker of your life. plus shes underage, so you fuck her and stop talking to her, she could go crazy start claiming you raped her or some crazy shit like that, then game over for you. i dont know man, you cant trust a girl whos that young. the fact that your more than double her age and shes pursing you throws up a bunch of red flags.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5292 on: August 27, 2014, 02:42:58 PM »
Lemme tell you right now girls around that age dealing with daddy issues are crazy. This definitely looks like some surrogate father type shit. I guess if yall just stayed friends/skate buddies it'd be cool but I don't think you should get sexually involved at all. Has she done any super-obvious flirting or anything like that? if she's tryna move shit in that direction then by all means back the fuck off. at least wait til she's 18 cuz any type of potential drama you could have is gonna be a whole lot more bearable at that age than if she were a minor. try to think with the right head and avoid the bullshit. then again, i dunno how hot she is so i don't know the level of temptation you're dealing with, so take that for what it is lol.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5293 on: August 27, 2014, 04:13:57 PM »
thanks dudes. 

im really on the fence. 

i dont think i will.  actually i might cold shoulder the fuck outta her : /

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5294 on: August 27, 2014, 04:35:51 PM »
lol this 17 year old disney girl is a front for huf calf muscle repressed homosexual urges

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5295 on: August 27, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »
i'll suck ya dick. turn up.

post a fit first tho

Rick Pump

• Rep: 26
  • Yeah, it's my real name.
« Reply #5296 on: August 27, 2014, 11:43:41 PM »
Expand Quote

I personally would not

[close]

as much as id like to tell you to fuck the shit out of her, ^ this guy probably has the right idea. you fuck her once, and you could end up with the worst stalker of your life. plus shes underage, so you fuck her and stop talking to her, she could go crazy start claiming you raped her or some crazy shit like that, then game over for you. i dont know man, you cant trust a girl whos that young. the fact that your more than double her age and shes pursing you throws up a bunch of red flags.
You know Hufs Calves lives in Australia right? Where if she's over 16 she's legal.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5297 on: August 28, 2014, 10:09:24 PM »
just told a girl that i would marry her and rasie her unbotn child as my own....... I only have had six beers?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #5298 on: August 28, 2014, 10:15:41 PM »
just told a girl that i would marry her and rasie her unbotn child as my own....... I only have had six beers?

It's a numbers game tobey, just keep spinning that wheel. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #5299 on: August 28, 2014, 10:42:33 PM »
i turned my sawzall on and almost put it to my leg but got sketched so i googled 'sawzall injuries' cause i wanted a good 'cry for help' that would be worth a shot of morphine but not permanently fuck up my muscles, tendons and whatever else makes me the average skater i am. for anyways, i didn't learn anything and even though i'd been getting lightheaded every time i stand up i forced myself down to honey farms and seen a kid ollie an 8.5 foot sidewalk out the gate. it was trash night which is my favorite  night so we all did stuff over garbage, played 2 games of SKATE [i won one, pitching fire!] and got kicked down some marb lights. tgitrashnight and thank goodness i didn't waste away in the ER w/ some DIY injury.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #5300 on: August 28, 2014, 10:49:52 PM »
as of these past 4 months,
deficient libido, thus, borderline impotence
which i don't seem to care but occasionally worry

edit*
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 10:56:18 PM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #5301 on: August 28, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »

lol yolo

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #5302 on: August 29, 2014, 03:15:12 AM »

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5303 on: August 29, 2014, 03:36:18 AM »
i thought i had a flare for the dramatic but u blew right by me with this one, what did she think of that anyway?

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #5304 on: August 29, 2014, 04:46:28 PM »
dude fuck her..  17 year olds are awesome.  8)))))))

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5305 on: August 29, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »
i turned my sawzall on and almost put it to my leg but got sketched so i googled 'sawzall injuries' cause i wanted a good 'cry for help' that would be worth a shot of morphine but not permanently fuck up my muscles, tendons and whatever else makes me the average skater i am. for anyways, i didn't learn anything and even though i'd been getting lightheaded every time i stand up i forced myself down to honey farms and seen a kid ollie an 8.5 foot sidewalk out the gate. it was trash night which is my favorite  night so we all did stuff over garbage, played 2 games of SKATE [i won one, pitching fire!] and got kicked down some marb lights. tgitrashnight and thank goodness i didn't waste away in the ER w/ some DIY injury.

I remember hearing second-hand stories from friends about fiends having other people try to break their backs or run them over with cars in an attempt to get "hooked-up" medically for life, none ever worked out . . .  :P

I can understand the sentiment though, when you don't mind an injury for the prescription trade-off . . .
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

shark tits

« Reply #5306 on: August 29, 2014, 06:42:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I remember hearing second-hand stories from friends about fiends having other people try to break their backs or run them over with cars in an attempt to get "hooked-up" medically for life, none ever worked out . . .  :P

I can understand the sentiment though, when you don't mind an injury for the prescription trade-off . . .
heh, my old nextdoor neighbor [cool one, not the asshole who died recently] smashed his buddy's hand w/ a sledgehammer [cause cardoor wasn't good enough they tried that first] and got him vikes or percs to excuse dirty urine and save dude from 18 months on a violation.
i'm just nutty, it was my logical leap from 'i should do a cry for help to further my ssi case cause' to 'if you're gonna go to the hospital, might as well be in physical pain and get a shot'. when i got jumped in BR they gave me  a shot of morphine and let me sleep over. that was pretty dope even though getting woke up by boots, fists and chains sucked out loud.
i got into it w/ my mother first thing in the morning and just kept getting wicked lightheaded too, frustrating.
ended up skating my ass off for 2 hours at honey farms so it was all for the best.
speaking of, i pm you my number a few wks ago. i know rusty invited you to worcester even though he's in vermont but if you're down for the ripride tomorrow send me a text. be  rad to hang out in person and shred the sites.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5307 on: August 30, 2014, 01:00:56 PM »
My sentiments exactly.

The number you sent me last time didn't work I believe, just pm me it again & I'll double check.

Can't make it up this weekend but next weekend is ski-free, have to save my energy for "the man" this week . . .   ::)
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5308 on: September 03, 2014, 02:09:56 PM »

best laugh ive gotten all day. i love that you ended it with a question mark too.

for me i always was asking the opposite. "i've already had 6 beers?" ive even accused my friends of drinking all my booze after i woke up from a blackout because i was the one who drank all my booze. thats happened a few times.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5309 on: September 04, 2014, 11:31:29 PM »

She is 17 and I am 36. 

sure why not? :o #notcreepyatall
in fact, i think you should bring this topic up with some other 36 yos in real life and see what they think!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year