Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745990 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Re: real confessions
« Reply #5340 on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:56 AM »
i guess it's same difference as far as the getting/giving number thing goes. as far as the whole rural thing goes, i live in a pretty big college town so it's not too nuts.

Everett425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #5341 on: September 17, 2014, 03:45:09 PM »
I'm absolutely terrified of death. That is all.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5342 on: September 17, 2014, 04:28:16 PM »
i just wanna be free

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5343 on: September 17, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
I'm broke, I can't seem to manage my income at all, I've been deep in debt for 2 years now. every time I feel I'm about to come out I find myself having to spend money I don't have.

some aspects of my life have been complete shit for a while now....

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #5344 on: September 17, 2014, 08:48:57 PM »
I'm broke, I can't seem to manage my income at all, I've been deep in debt for 2 years now. every time I feel I'm about to come out I find myself having to spend money I don't have.

some aspects of my life have been complete shit for a while now....

I've been in this same boat for a while.  I seem to just keep cruising along getting lucky with continuous incomes but I can't get to that spot where I can actually start putting money away.  The biggest detriment to my savings are my student loans.  Fuck you Sallie Mae, you janky bitch.   
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Uncle Guss

• Rep: -3
« Reply #5345 on: September 18, 2014, 09:46:13 PM »
Out of all the good friends I've made last year in college, I'm pretty much the only one that's actually returning, whether it's due to shit grades or getting kicked out for weed or drugs or whatnot. I'm pretty much starting from square one and it's really bumming me out. Don't feel like hitting up all the half friends I met at the beginning of freshman year so I've just been chilling by myself and working mad hours at my shitty work study job. Life feels kinda beat right now

shark tits

« Reply #5346 on: September 18, 2014, 10:58:21 PM »
i haven't eaten ass in like a yr and a half

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5347 on: September 18, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »
i haven't eaten ass in like a yr and a half

Damn bruh that's cold.  Are we talking no sex at all or just ass chewin?

shark tits

« Reply #5348 on: September 19, 2014, 12:06:47 AM »
fucking both! i sorta had a broad to horseplay w/ last winter but before that, like a girlfriend, that ended around february 2013. maybe cause i'm old it doesn't bother me so much. oh, when i was w/ my last girlfriend i would go a month w/out fucking her. she was caustic! i think my libido is lower than most people, i'm more into skating or when i'm doing opiates, them. sex is rad but now i'm bumming around my hometown so i don't feel super hot about that. if i had a iphone i'd try that tindr shit.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5349 on: September 19, 2014, 07:36:52 AM »
I'm very seriously considering hospitalizing myself today. I may be gone for some time.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #5350 on: September 19, 2014, 12:14:25 PM »
I'm very seriously considering hospitalizing myself today. I may be gone for some time.

Do it. Good luck

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5351 on: September 19, 2014, 05:25:57 PM »

Why??

I just used my first gnar on you L33T.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5352 on: September 19, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do it. Good luck

I've met women in lockups. You might just be lucky enough to get some n00dz when you're both in halfway houses.

skateskateskate

« Reply #5353 on: September 19, 2014, 10:55:38 PM »

how does that work? like what do you say

shark tits

« Reply #5354 on: September 19, 2014, 11:19:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

how does that work? like what do you say
tell em you're suicidal and you've earned a bed for 3 days at least. i only go in and tell em i've got wicked bad anxiety w/ a touch of suicidal ideation so's i can get emergency benzos but not hafta stay. wish i would've spent a little time last yr, i'd prolly win my ssi case this yr. oh well, i will reap just what i sew.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5355 on: September 20, 2014, 05:23:03 AM »
I'm making a conscious decision to not drink alcohol anymore. It seems like every time I do drink, it just makes me feel terrible. And that's not really working out right now. So, sober living begins today.

dillanharp

« Reply #5356 on: September 20, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »
I'm making a conscious decision to not drink alcohol anymore. It seems like every time I do drink, it just makes me feel terrible. And that's not really working out right now. So, sober living begins today.
Good luck with that. I've been trying (and failing) to remain sober for the last year.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #5357 on: September 20, 2014, 01:33:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Good luck with that. I've been trying (and failing) to remain sober for the last year.

do or do not

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5358 on: September 20, 2014, 10:27:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thank you. It's a change that I need to make, along with my general attitude towards life and people.

Good luck in your own journey towards sobriety.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #5359 on: September 20, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Thank you. It's a change that I need to make, along with my general attitude towards life and people.

Good luck in your own journey towards sobriety.
Good luck to both of you. Try to stay positive even if you slip up, you can do anything you want to do.

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #5360 on: September 21, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »
Dear SLAP,

I've been together with my girlfriend for almost 8 years now(I am 26 now). We lived together for 6 of them. Now she's living in Berlin and I live in CPH, which hasn't been big of a problem for the past year. We saw each other at least every 4 weeks and got the whole thing figured out. Went to NYC on summer vacation and so on. I was planning to move to Berlin as well.
All of a sudden she tells me that she doesn't know what to thin about us... I really want a genuine answer but she can't. She needs time to think she says, which makes the situation even worse.

Since I've never been in a situation like that I don't really know how to cope with it.
SLAP always knows the answer.
Anyone been in a situation like that? Breaking up would be the worst. We share all of our good friends with each other... How will life even go on...

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5361 on: September 21, 2014, 10:27:07 AM »
seems like you gonna have to be strong in the next weeks or months...sorry dude

Candygirl

« Reply #5362 on: September 21, 2014, 10:41:48 AM »
That's what I already thought. Skateboarding will always be there.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5363 on: September 21, 2014, 05:39:28 PM »
Dear SLAP,

I've been together with my girlfriend for almost 8 years now(I am 26 now). We lived together for 6 of them. Now she's living in Berlin and I live in CPH, which hasn't been big of a problem for the past year. We saw each other at least every 4 weeks and got the whole thing figured out. Went to NYC on summer vacation and so on. I was planning to move to Berlin as well.
All of a sudden she tells me that she doesn't know what to thin about us... I really want a genuine answer but she can't. She needs time to think she says, which makes the situation even worse.

Since I've never been in a situation like that I don't really know how to cope with it.
Anyone been in a situation like that? Breaking up would be the worst. We share all of our good friends with each other... How will life even go on...

oh my GOODNESS dood buckle up, you're in store for one seriously emotional rollercoaster and you'll probably sink into feelings you've never experienced before.

Soon all those sappy love songs on the radio are about to make a whole lot of sense.

BUT!!!!

i think this kind of thing needs to happen to everybody at least once in their lifetime.
prepare to feel extremely alive as you enter one of the hardest experiences a human can go through

Candygirl

« Reply #5364 on: September 22, 2014, 05:45:46 AM »
I never felt pain like that before.
While we were talking I told her how I think about it, in a good manner.
But the sentence "I need time to think" is already a death sentence for a relationship.
Even if things pan out, how can you trust the person again.

I'll keep you updated. Suggestions for the waiting time would be nice.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #5365 on: September 22, 2014, 06:00:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Dear SLAP,

[close]

oh my GOODNESS dood buckle up, you're in store for one seriously emotional rollercoaster and you'll probably sink into feelings you've never experienced before.

Soon all those sappy love songs on the radio are about to make a whole lot of sense.

BUT!!!!

i think this kind of thing needs to happen to everybody at least once in their lifetime.
prepare to feel extremely alive as you enter one of the hardest experiences a human can go through

This.

jezus

• Rep: -2
  • Outside looking in
« Reply #5366 on: September 22, 2014, 10:41:33 AM »
I'm kinda new here, but I just had to do this.

Here I go:

The last year or so when I was still in high school I had really found the way of living that works out for me, I stopped drinking (here in belgium you're allowed to drink at 16, but It's normal to start earlier), eating meat, masturbating,eating chocolate and unnatural products, basicly was (and still am) living a kind of buddhist live within our western society, not letting myself be distracted by sex or envy or other foolish emotions. I was really happy this way, with drawing, skating and making videos as my only 'earthly' outlets.
But now I am going to college, and I live in a student room (in a 'kot' as we say here, don't really know how to say it in english.) during the week days and go back home in the weekends. For some reason, the time while I'm here I really can't seem to find happiness anymore, the campus is really big, and I can't handle the extreme amount of people there, especially when they all talk to eachother in an aula and the sound echos against the walls, I'm close to getting some sort of panic attack every time that happens.
But most of all, I really miss my best friend from high school. not like, I feel alone and miss my friends, but like in the way you miss a girlfriend. And the more I think about it, the more I realise that I'm in love with him. I've been in love with another guy in the past, but that did not end up well, and I've been in love with girls as well, so what does that make me, like, a bisexual? I'm a bit confused, and only seem to be happy when I go home to go skating with my friends in the weekend, and when I'm here I'm just scrolling the slap forums killing time.

I'll probably delete this if I get this all figured out, but it's just kind of for a therapeutic purpose that I'm posting this.

Candygirl

« Reply #5367 on: September 22, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »

Here I go:

The last year or so when I was still in high school I had really found the way of living that works out for me, I stopped drinking (here in belgium you're allowed to drink at 16, but It's normal to start earlier), eating meat, masturbating,eating chocolate and unnatural products, basicly was (and still am) living a kind of buddhist live within our western society, not letting myself be distracted by sex or envy or other foolish emotions. I was really happy this way, with drawing, skating and making videos as my only 'earthly' outlets.
But now I am going to college, and I live in a student room (in a 'kot' as we say here, don't really know how to say it in english.) during the week days and go back home in the weekends. For some reason, the time while I'm here I really can't seem to find happiness anymore, the campus is really big, and I can't handle the extreme amount of people there, especially when they all talk to eachother in an aula and the sound echos against the walls, I'm close to getting some sort of panic attack every time that happens.
But most of all, I really miss my best friend from high school. not like, I feel alone and miss my friends, but like in the way you miss a girlfriend. And the more I think about it, the more I realise that I'm in love with him. I've been in love with another guy in the past, but that did not end up well, and I've been in love with girls as well, so what does that make me, like, a bisexual? I'm a bit confused, and only seem to be happy when I go home to go skating with my friends in the weekend, and when I'm here I'm just scrolling the slap forums killing time.

I'll probably delete this if I get this all figured out, but it's just kind of for a therapeutic purpose that I'm posting this.

Coming from a small Village near a small Town I am used to a quiet life.
I moved to Copenhagen and met a lot of cool people, skaters and fellow students. But somehow the city doesn't get quiet enough for my taste. It was still better in my hometown.
Even though I met cool people (skaters) it isn't the same for me. The spots are better, the scene is bigger but life and studying sucks.
Most of my close friends moved to Berlin, as my ex girlfriend (since now). We broke up but I still intent to go there, because all my good friends are there and I only feel happyness around them.
I don't want to say you should do the same thing. This is what works for me. I enjoy CPH even more after deciding to go to Berlin. 4 months left.

I can't help with the other situation thoug.
I hope you find what you are searching for.
Take care. 

Candygirl

« Reply #5368 on: September 22, 2014, 01:05:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dear SLAP,

[close]

BUT!!!!

[close]

This.

We just broke up. And now I know what talked about.
Even thoug it hurts, I feel better now than before. Now I know where I stand and will have to move on.

jezus

• Rep: -2
  • Outside looking in
« Reply #5369 on: September 22, 2014, 11:26:25 PM »
Expand Quote

Here I go:

[close]

Coming from a small Village near a small Town I am used to a quiet life.
I moved to Copenhagen and met a lot of cool people, skaters and fellow students. But somehow the city doesn't get quiet enough for my taste. It was still better in my hometown.
Even though I met cool people (skaters) it isn't the same for me. The spots are better, the scene is bigger but life and studying sucks.
Most of my close friends moved to Berlin, as my ex girlfriend (since now). We broke up but I still intent to go there, because all my good friends are there and I only feel happyness around them.
I don't want to say you should do the same thing. This is what works for me. I enjoy CPH even more after deciding to go to Berlin. 4 months left.

I can't help with the other situation thoug.
I hope you find what you are searching for.
Take care. 

maybe I should try that, I'll think about it for a while first. thanks for the advice, I appreciate it! good luck in Berlin!