Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745892 times)

hufs calve muscles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5460 on: October 16, 2014, 04:58:47 PM »
I've been stealing a lot of port. Not my drink of choice but it's normally easy to steal cause it's in a section that no one really watches.

Plus the self service check outs make it so easy to steal food.

I'm not proud of it though.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5461 on: October 16, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »

well thats very important, being ashamed of yourself is important

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5462 on: October 16, 2014, 08:49:36 PM »
I don't think many people like themselves.

Shit in a plastic bag and keep it for 7 days.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5463 on: October 16, 2014, 08:51:25 PM »

I like myself

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5464 on: October 18, 2014, 02:36:04 AM »
I've been stealing a lot of port. Not my drink of choice but it's normally easy to steal cause it's in a section that no one really watches.

Plus the self service check outs make it so easy to steal food.

You shouldn't feel bad about it, shoplifting is awesome.

nylin

« Reply #5465 on: October 18, 2014, 03:11:15 AM »

Shit in a plastic bag and keep it for 7 days.

So what ever happened with you and skate park girl?

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #5466 on: October 18, 2014, 06:12:31 PM »
I had a little convo with the girl I've been wanking to for the past few months lol
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #5467 on: October 18, 2014, 06:47:06 PM »
Found out i might have hpv, thats tight.. :(

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5468 on: October 18, 2014, 06:56:57 PM »
Fuck - godspeed to you, man. I have such anxiety when it comes to this. I talked about it with the guy who was interviewing me for a room in his house, and I ended up bringing him over to my place

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #5469 on: October 18, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck - godspeed to you, man. I have such anxiety when it comes to this. I talked about it with the guy who was interviewing me for a room in his house, and I ended up bringing him over to my place

hpv is ridiculously common, close to 80 percent of people contract in before they die. Just most people don't have any symptoms. I'm more just bummed on the fact that i could have got it in general.

I'm having trouble understanding what happened to you... You brought a guy back to your house that you were trying to rent a room from? Are you gay? Unfortunately, i believe hpv is a much bigger deal for gay men than straight. As far as anal cancer, at least i've heard, but im no where close to being a doctor.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5470 on: October 18, 2014, 08:00:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

hpv is ridiculously common, close to 80 percent of people contract in before they die. Just most people don't have any symptoms. I'm more just bummed on the fact that i could have got it in general.

I'm having trouble understanding what happened to you... You brought a guy back to your house that you were trying to rent a room from? Are you gay? Unfortunately, i believe hpv is a much bigger deal for gay men than straight. As far as anal cancer, at least i've heard, but im no where close to being a doctor.

Yeah, the dude I'm trying to rent a room from turned out to be a hot bear, I told him about playing it safe and all that... he confirmed he was clean. After he showed me the house, we talked and got more comfortable, then we took the bus back to my apartment, and received my first rimjob

Thanks for the HPV info

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #5471 on: October 18, 2014, 08:04:36 PM »
alright alright all talk of hot bears, hpv, and rimjobs aside, how fucking cool of an expression is godspeed?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5472 on: October 18, 2014, 08:12:21 PM »
How people go from talking to fucking is crazy to me. I feel like there are so many steps that I'm missing.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5473 on: October 18, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
alright alright all talk of hot bears, hpv, and rimjobs aside, how fucking cool of an expression is godspeed?

EPIC AS FUCK

7:49

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5474 on: October 18, 2014, 08:20:15 PM »
How people go from talking to fucking is crazy to me. I feel like there are so many steps that I'm missing.
Homo sex doesn't require anything else

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #5475 on: October 18, 2014, 08:21:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

EPIC AS FUCK

yes, Godspeed forever ∞

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5476 on: October 19, 2014, 05:17:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

EPIC AS FUCK

[close]

yes, Godspeed forever ∞

Warranted, epic shit.

"godspeed little doodle, godspeed..."

Sparrow Agnew & Oliver North over for dinner.

The HPV hysteria is also fascinating, especially in lieu of the major absence of vaginal canals & cervix on the board . . .

It's cancerous brahmanga, oh no (squamous)!!! We're all going to get cancer in some form like eventually, right? . . . Right?

My life will be nothing but three types of warts and the potential for a malignant butt-hole [promising nonetheless].   

G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! ! G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! ! G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! ! G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! !
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5477 on: October 19, 2014, 06:25:07 AM »
I had a little convo with the girl I've been wanking to for the past few months lol
It's nice when families can get together for a reunion

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #5478 on: October 19, 2014, 09:35:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's nice when families can get together for a reunion

Mmm no, but I still love Violent Femmes.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #5479 on: October 19, 2014, 07:17:38 PM »
Stealing is great, if I didn't steal food/water/vitamins I would be dead or completely malnourished.  The self check-out lane is such bullshit anyway..  I've never stolen any sort of electronics or clothing but food from the grocery store deli?  Hell yes, I mean nobody buys that shit anyway..  If anything I'm doing them the solid of not having to waste 10 minutes disposing of it or putting that shit in claims.  Stealing alcohol is just fun, well it was fun, but now I do feel the shame from that..  Ha ha.

shark tits

« Reply #5480 on: October 19, 2014, 07:34:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

EPIC AS FUCK

[close]

yes, Godspeed forever ∞

[close]

Warranted, epic shit.

"godspeed little doodle, godspeed..."

Sparrow Agnew & Oliver North over for dinner.

The HPV hysteria is also fascinating, especially in lieu of the major absence of vaginal canals & cervix on the board . . .

It's cancerous brahmanga, oh no (squamous)!!! We're all going to get cancer in some form like eventually, right? . . . Right?

My life will be nothing but three types of warts and the potential for a malignant butt-hole [promising nonetheless].   

G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! ! G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! ! G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! ! G O D S P E E D  F O R E V E R ! ! !
i was also impressed by the interest in HPV [a girl's disease] but guess it does/can affect us asides dickk bumps. i know a kid from cali who's alll about spreading that [see also slurpy herpes] in a playful way and at first i didn't think much of it [kid's a scumbag] but hafta concede it is a horrid thing to do. what a wicked game!
also, every animal it seems is assigned 2 billion heartbeats if you don't screw up w/ 'unnatural causes' then cancer is at the end of the movie. it's nature's way of putting the kibosh on us all.l

BraveUlysses

« Reply #5481 on: October 19, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »
Lying to certain family about having to go to work whenever they come visit so I can leave the house and don't have to interact with them. I did it last thanksgiving and a few days ago when they were over. I didn't have time to leave the house before they saw me a few days ago and I seriously contemplated leaving the house through my window. I just sat in my room figuring out how I could get walk past them while saying the least amount of words while also not coming off as rude.

Honestly I think they're just as disinterested in talking to me as I am to them. I don't have much in common with 48 and up black women.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5482 on: October 20, 2014, 09:37:42 AM »
Lying to certain family about having to go to work whenever they come visit so I can leave the house and don't have to interact with them. I did it last thanksgiving and a few days ago when they were over. I didn't have time to leave the house before they saw me a few days ago and I seriously contemplated leaving the house through my window. I just sat in my room figuring out how I could get walk past them while saying the least amount of words while also not coming off as rude.

Honestly I think they're just as disinterested in talking to me as I am to them. I don't have much in common with 48 and up black women.
I know the struggle and it is real.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5483 on: October 20, 2014, 12:15:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I know this struggle as well. The last few years I lived at home, I went to family gatherings on major holidays for less than an hour, made as much small talk as I could manage, and left. I have a lot of trouble relating to very devout southern baptists.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5484 on: October 20, 2014, 10:42:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I know this struggle as well. The last few years I lived at home, I went to family gatherings on major holidays for less than an hour, made as much small talk as I could manage, and left. I have a lot of trouble relating to very devout southern baptists.

Being around all three of my brothers is like standing with a group of strangers waiting for the bus. They're all much older than me and similar to each other, but they and I are very different in most every way. Once our mother dies I'm confident we won't keep in contact. I think that's fine for everyone.

Family is strange.

So I guess you shouldn't feel bad for not wanting to be around people simply because they're family. You don't owe those people shit.

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #5485 on: October 21, 2014, 01:06:45 AM »
i tend to share beers with vince mcmahon

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5486 on: October 21, 2014, 02:14:47 PM »
I need money.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #5487 on: October 21, 2014, 02:26:28 PM »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #5488 on: October 21, 2014, 02:41:52 PM »
well you boys should get you a marker and write that on cardboard until you got enough for whatever ya need.

dillanharp

« Reply #5489 on: October 21, 2014, 05:07:27 PM »
I need money.
You thought about getting a job? Serious question, some around here are against it. Or going to school and getting that financial aid?