Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745713 times)

Tufty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5730 on: January 22, 2015, 08:52:02 AM »
 No this is the real me. My pretentious self acts like you when I am in job or with colleagues and boss.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5731 on: January 22, 2015, 08:56:12 AM »
....Tufty didn't really say anything wrong.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

abudabi

« Reply #5732 on: January 22, 2015, 09:03:18 AM »
no of course it's reasonable to be pissed at how shallow the capitalist lifestyle can feel...
tufty you arent blowing anyone's minds. we all know shit's fucked. i think slap is generally nihilistic so your posts are kinda falling on deaf ears.
lashing out at tufty super hard for saying this stuff makes you look bitter. like an old man being mad at the young generation for their hopeless idealism. wait, exactly like that.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5733 on: January 22, 2015, 09:28:16 AM »
no of course it's reasonable to be pissed at how shallow the capitalist lifestyle can feel...
tufty you arent blowing anyone's minds. we all know shit's fucked. i think slap is generally nihilistic so your posts are kinda falling on deaf ears.
lashing out at tufty super hard for saying this stuff makes you look bitter. like an old man being mad at the young generation for their hopeless idealism. wait, exactly like that.
I had my nihilistic phase as well. It didnt help me at all. It made me very unproductive, I almost quit university. One day I said fuck it I am gonna be part of this shit and I will conform only for the part that is crucial for my survival. I am quite bitter because I realised what you and JB said, that you dont have to be a genious to realise that shit's fucked yet we all tend to pretend that the problem is not there. For me is pretty irresponsible to not care about this and have a kid tomorrow, teaching the kid how to hide the problem under the carpet and pretend that its not there. Desperation is being cultivated anywhere. No fuck this shit. The journey into understanding how to fix this can be really rewarding. I was a guy that skated and partied every day. I hadnt read a single non school-university book until I was 22. Since then I read a lot of shit, I cant count, and It really made me see things with another set of eyes and I kind of found another passion that I can share with some close friends (skateboarding or non skateboarding).

If I can convince one person here to try get out of the nihilistic phase I was, I would be glad. Someone else did this for me too.

abudabi

« Reply #5734 on: January 22, 2015, 09:36:21 AM »
i wasnt saying you were bitter, but i see what you mean about sweeping the problem under the carpet.
that's life i guess? i try not to think about it.
if i was to see myself as part of the problem though, that would be convicting myself just for being born.

straight

« Reply #5735 on: January 22, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I had my nihilistic phase as well. It didnt help me at all. It made me very unproductive, I almost quit university. One day I said fuck it I am gonna be part of this shit and I will conform only for the part that is crucial for my survival. I am quite bitter because I realised what you and JB said, that you dont have to be a genious to realise that shit's fucked yet we all tend to pretend that the problem is not there. For me is pretty irresponsible to not care about this and have a kid tomorrow, teaching the kid how to hide the problem under the carpet and pretend that its not there. Desperation is being cultivated anywhere. No fuck this shit. The journey into understanding how to fix this can be really rewarding. I was a guy that skated and partied every day. I hadnt read a single non school-university book until I was 22. Since then I read a lot of shit, I cant count, and It really made me see things with another set of eyes and I kind of found another passion that I can share with some close friends (skateboarding or non skateboarding).

If I can convince one person here to try get out of the nihilistic phase I was, I would be glad. Someone else did this for me too.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5736 on: January 22, 2015, 09:42:23 AM »
i wasnt saying you were bitter, but i see what you mean about sweeping the problem under the carpet.
if i was to see myself as part of the problem though, that would be convicting myself just for being born.

There is a great analogy on this. This guilt, which is there even if you dont like to think about it, is what the dude that wrote the bible meant with the original sin.

straight

« Reply #5737 on: January 22, 2015, 09:45:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There is a great analogy on this. This guilt, which is there even if you dont like to think about it, is what the dude that wrote the bible meant with the original sin.

You're really blowing it now

shark tits

« Reply #5738 on: January 22, 2015, 09:53:36 AM »
motherfuckin, people who have high minded ideals are some of the bitterest folks around. i usedta be one of them jabronis then i got wicked nihilist and now i'm pickin up the pieces. or letting them lie.
i'm not into capitalism but i'm greedy in a sense of my interests supercede anyone else's. i'm fairly considerate sans alcohol but it's a superficial jailhouse respect for people and meanwhile i will skate someone's house, maybe even do uninvited work on the structure. it's my planet and i can't fix it or destroy it but i'm out for myself in a way. not to cheat anyone and i'm really not interested in money at all but i'm pretty inured to other people's suffering than i usedta be.
for all the time i've spent squatting, my mother let this fat cunt stay upstairs after my brother subletted her a room then scared her out. now we've gotta have her evicted and she's smoking inside and stomping around and honest injun, i care more about the hardwood floors than her existence. my brother wants to kill her and i talked him out of it although if i knew he'd get away w/ it i'd be all about it. i wish death or disfigurement on her while being aware enough that i've been that fat cunt before.
i mean, usually when i'm squatting it's legit vacant not someone did me a solid then i disrespect their rules and fuck them over financially but i reappropriate whatever's around. yet i wish suffering on this upstairs fat cunt.
amongst others.
but for the most part i'm a total sweetheart.
i don't have all the answers like in my early 20s. i'm also a hell of a lot less bitter. i'm not proud of myself as if i were growing my own food and living up to my stances but if i can drink some coffee and do some grinds that's enough most of the time.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5739 on: January 22, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »
Tufty's gone too far! The bibble was written by GOD!

Also, shut up Tufty. Peeps are angry because your talking about shit we realized when we were kids as if it's new shit you came up with. You're not going to win if you keep hitting that post button.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5740 on: January 22, 2015, 11:50:28 AM »
Tufty is right !

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5741 on: January 22, 2015, 12:50:53 PM »
Tufty's gone too far! The bibble was written by GOD!

Also, shut up Tufty. Peeps are angry because your talking about shit we realized when we were kids as if it's new shit you came up with. You're not going to win if you keep hitting that post button.

pretty much.

and no disrespect to you tufty, but from the way you post it seems like you think a little too poorly of your fellow man. thats the only reason i ever said anything to you. i can tell that youre an intellegent dude, but so are a lot of other people on this site.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5742 on: January 22, 2015, 08:01:15 PM »
 I ll just say for the third time that its not a matter of intelligence. Its a matter of courage and openness.

Of course we know since kids that something is wrong. I doubt that most people realise what exactly is wrong with their lives and more importantly what to do about it. The multiple mental health problems prove that. I dont have all the answers either but I get disappointed from people that dont try.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #5743 on: January 23, 2015, 02:25:44 AM »
smokecrack is my hero

JAesop

« Reply #5744 on: January 23, 2015, 07:42:08 PM »
I ll just say for the third time that its not a matter of intelligence. Its a matter of courage and openness.

Of course we know since kids that something is wrong. I doubt that most people realise what exactly is wrong with their lives and more importantly what to do about it. The multiple mental health problems prove that. I dont have all the answers either but I get disappointed from people that dont try.

A thought on this...
People don't try because the human brain is wired to find and maintain stability, even if it is dysfunctional. Better to have a a stable state of unhappiness than an unsure state that challenges status quo. It's the reason that habits and learned behaviors are so hard to change.

shark tits

« Reply #5745 on: January 23, 2015, 07:49:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
A thought on this...
People don't try because the human brain is wired to find and maintain stability, even if it is dysfunctional. Better to have a a stable state of unhappiness than an unsure state that challenges status quo. It's the reason that habits and learned behaviors are so hard to change.

tom robbins wrote about the dichotomy of safety vs freedom. most people choose the former but homeless people choose the latter and we hate them for it. we envy their freedom.
that old lady 'maude' said 'the world sure loves a cage' and she ain't wrong.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5746 on: January 23, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »
Freedom ain't free dag nabbit

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5747 on: January 23, 2015, 10:56:40 PM »
Pissed myself today.

dillanharp

« Reply #5748 on: January 24, 2015, 12:20:48 AM »
Pissed myself today.
You see a ghost or something?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5749 on: January 24, 2015, 01:47:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Pissed myself today.
[close]

I've been having a lot of problems with bladder control for months now. I get frequent and sudden urges to urinate and I have to get to a bathroom (or bottle) in seconds or I'm going to have a problem. I don't know what it is. I saw a doctor for it and he said I just drink too much water. Bullshit. I have to wake up 4-5 times a night to piss and I don't down a gallon of water before hitting the hay. Tonight I was leaving a movie theater and thought to myself, "maybe I should go to the restroom before heading to my car." Then I realized I didn't need to piss at all so I made the long walk to my car without draining the main vein. It's important to know that my car doesn't have a handle on the driver side door. Whenever I get in I have to open the passenger side and crawl into the driver's seat. As soon as I got my fat ass comfortably in the seat, I immediately get the urgent need to pee. There are no restrooms close enough, too many people around to get out and piss on the street, and no bottles in the car. I just hope the need passes as it is sometimes wont to do, but no, it gets worse and worse. 30 seconds. I held it in with all of my might for what I think was 30 seconds when my bladder let loose. I drove home sitting in soaking underwear on a wet suede seat. I'm almost certain I have an enlarged prostate, but I'm not looking forward to any such exam.

The Imitation Game was pretty damn good.

shark tits

« Reply #5750 on: January 24, 2015, 02:38:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Pissed myself today.
[close]

[close]
I've been having a lot of problems with bladder control for months now. I get frequent and sudden urges to urinate and I have to get to a bathroom (or bottle) in seconds or I'm going to have a problem. I don't know what it is. I saw a doctor for it and he said I just drink too much water. Bullshit. I have to wake up 4-5 times a night to piss and I don't down a gallon of water before hitting the hay. Tonight I was leaving a movie theater and thought to myself, "maybe I should go to the restroom before heading to my car." Then I realized I didn't need to piss at all so I made the long walk to my car without draining the main vein. It's important to know that my car doesn't have a handle on the driver side door. Whenever I get in I have to open the passenger side and crawl into the driver's seat. As soon as I got my fat ass comfortably in the seat, I immediately get the urgent need to pee. There are no restrooms close enough, too many people around to get out and piss on the street, and no bottles in the car. I just hope the need passes as it is sometimes wont to do, but no, it gets worse and worse. 30 seconds. I held it in with all of my might for what I think was 30 seconds when my bladder let loose. I drove home sitting in soaking underwear on a wet suede seat. I'm almost certain I have an enlarged prostate, but I'm not looking forward to any such exam.

The Imitation Game was pretty damn good.
heh, i was expecting you passed out drunk. i usedta piss the bed regularly. reagan would tell you a prostate exam is prolly a good time.
neither here nor there but sorta, my ex's mom was a postal worker. she was a rural carrier so she didn't actually run the mail to your box so much as drive to it and slam dunk it in. for anyways, she was sorta obese, part indian and told me she sometimes shat herself. like not 'shart attack' but just can't hold it in.
in all my yrs of pissing the bed i've never not been able to hold my sphincter closed. is it a women's problem or just that womans?
who knows? not me. i never lost control [of my shit]

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5751 on: January 24, 2015, 11:38:01 AM »
/thread ;D

abudabi

« Reply #5752 on: January 24, 2015, 11:45:56 AM »
l33t, you should get that checked out. i had to get a prostate check done cause i piss way too much.
my test wasnt that bad, but i got a chick doctor. i imagine it's worse with a dude.
bastards ended up telling me im just "stressed out" and i piss all the time because im too anxious.
it's possible it's not a physical thing like an enlarged prostate.
i dont really believe them tho, im half expecting to get some weird symptom in a couple years and then they tell me they missed the cancer the first time round.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5753 on: January 25, 2015, 01:43:12 PM »
currently working at a restaurant and my boss and I were looking through some of the server/hostess resumes we've gotten recently. Started looking up the girls that didnt submit a picture on facebook to see if they were hot and if they were ugly (or married) I was told to throw them out

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5754 on: January 27, 2015, 08:19:19 AM »
If I got a prostate exam would I still be a virgin?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #5755 on: January 27, 2015, 09:27:36 AM »

only if they sauce ya up with dinner, drinks, and false statements of how youre not like anyone theyve ever met before
or lube
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

straight

« Reply #5756 on: January 27, 2015, 09:38:21 AM »

Only if the doc used his boner during the exam

shark tits

« Reply #5757 on: January 27, 2015, 11:43:41 AM »
i don't know but 'shoulda got that prostate exam when we told ya, now you get an ass full of gravel'

abudabi

« Reply #5758 on: January 27, 2015, 02:42:25 PM »
no you just feel mildly like youve been violated.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5759 on: January 27, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Only if the doc used his boner during the exam

or you could bone the doctor. you got options.