Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745747 times)

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6060 on: July 21, 2015, 11:21:24 AM »
K you guys might think this is pretty lame, but here goes. This summer ive been hitting up a park a bit further away than ideal, but it's way more fun than the others around. Theres a pretty cool group of regulars ive seen there, but the thing is on the first day I went there I was super baked and feeling kinda anxious and told people I was skating switch when i really wasn't, got asked to play skate, kinda panicked and just left. Been back two times since and the dudes I think are talking shit about me and saying shit like, "you skate alot of switch eh?". I really like the park and the guys there but i just get so paro when people ask me to play skate, and kinda got vibed the last time.  :-\ Not sure whether to just come out or just ignore everyone and go there just to skate, kinda lame...

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6061 on: July 21, 2015, 11:55:39 AM »
K you guys might think this is pretty lame, but here goes. This summer ive been hitting up a park a bit further away than ideal, but it's way more fun than the others around. Theres a pretty cool group of regulars ive seen there, but the thing is on the first day I went there I was super baked and feeling kinda anxious and told people I was skating switch when i really wasn't, got asked to play skate, kinda panicked and just left. Been back two times since and the dudes I think are talking shit about me and saying shit like, "you skate alot of switch eh?". I really like the park and the guys there but i just get so paro when people ask me to play skate, and kinda got vibed the last time.  :-\ Not sure whether to just come out or just ignore everyone and go there just to skate, kinda lame...
hahahaha damn. that's a dooozey really. you have switch flip and switch heel at least i hope. basically, you shouldn't have lied, you're not going to be making friends with that group most likely from what i've gathered but you're always certainly welcome to go skate a public park whenever you feel like it even if you are not a teller of truths. i guess you could always do the beard/longhair thing and come back with a new name?

shark tits

« Reply #6062 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
hahahaha damn. that's a dooozey really. you have switch flip and switch heel at least i hope. basically, you shouldn't have lied, you're not going to be making friends with that group most likely from what i've gathered but you're always certainly welcome to go skate a public park whenever you feel like it even if you are not a teller of truths. i guess you could always do the beard/longhair thing and come back with a new name?
i'm an addict and a piece of shit but i detest falsehoods. you should be lowkey about it and slowly break in w/ your new 'friends'. if confronted maybe just man up and get it over w/ but it's better to nip a lie in the bud before it  harvests. i traded my foodies for dope and my mother cornered me about it. i'm just going 'what you think i did is what i did' til finally i had to put it in so many words. she got to be righteously indignant for a minute but they're mine technically so much as it'll be a hungry month it's not like i jacked from her. much as the act itself created unwanted drama i feel better having it out in the open vs trying to keep up a lie.
unless it's a pig or judge, keep it honest.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #6063 on: July 21, 2015, 12:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Makes me wonder if Slash is caught up in a similar situation

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #6064 on: July 21, 2015, 01:01:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Makes me wonder if Slash is caught up in a similar situation

damn man, I did something along those lines when I was 12. My advice is to just cop to it, admit you were high and nervous and see what happens. They might take it in stride cause everyone's been a first timer at a park and it can be an awful time if you're nervous about it. Good luck man!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6065 on: July 21, 2015, 01:29:08 PM »
i'm an addict and a piece of shit but i detest falsehoods. you should be lowkey about it and slowly break in w/ your new 'friends'. if confronted maybe just man up and get it over w/ but it's better to nip a lie in the bud before it  harvests. i traded my foodies for dope and my mother cornered me about it. i'm just going 'what you think i did is what i did' til finally i had to put it in so many words. she got to be righteously indignant for a minute but they're mine technically so much as it'll be a hungry month it's not like i jacked from her. much as the act itself created unwanted drama i feel better having it out in the open vs trying to keep up a lie.
nah i don't think you're a piece of shit for trying to keep yourself sane- it's not anyone's fault that street drugs seem to treat mental illnesses among other things better than the medications the government is attempting to shove down everyone's throats. i'm sure no one is going to let you starve and i'd maybe consider trying to hit up a food shelf for some canned goods/government cheese/etc and then maybe the ol' weekly soup kitchen type of deals at the churches or wherever they have it in your town.

shark tits

« Reply #6066 on: July 21, 2015, 03:55:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
nah i don't think you're a piece of shit for trying to keep yourself sane- it's not anyone's fault that street drugs seem to treat mental illnesses among other things better than the medications the government is attempting to shove down everyone's throats. i'm sure no one is going to let you starve and i'd maybe consider trying to hit up a food shelf for some canned goods/government cheese/etc and then maybe the ol' weekly soup kitchen type of deals at the churches or wherever they have it in your town.
thanks buddy. i don't think i'm a bad guy, just establishing that it's unnecessary to lie even in an alternative lifestyle. thanks again for that chili, it's pulling clutch LAMF these days. hot peppers out the garden rounding out the simple meals for the next little bit.
so long as i preface my sermon from a self deprecating position i ain't talking down on anyone, juno?
aka 'look how shitty i am and i'm able to tell the truth'.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6067 on: July 21, 2015, 04:33:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
thanks buddy. i don't think i'm a bad guy, just establishing that it's unnecessary to lie even in an alternative lifestyle. thanks again for that chili, it's pulling clutch LAMF these days. hot peppers out the garden rounding out the simple meals for the next little bit.
so long as i preface my sermon from a self deprecating position i ain't talking down on anyone, juno?
aka 'look how shitty i am and i'm able to tell the truth'.
yeah well i dunno dogg i used to goto the fucking soup kitchen in the town the fakie dreidel and the tornado spin were invented in and my girl would volunteer there and serve up the dope food to me and all the gutterpunks. no shame in fucking with soup kitchens.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #6068 on: July 21, 2015, 05:19:11 PM »
i have a full time job and ill put on my pajamas and sneak into a soup kitchen every now and again theres no shame in that

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6069 on: July 21, 2015, 05:42:43 PM »
I haven't had a drink in 3 whole days. But I've needed help to keep me functioning at work.

I really wanna get sober but I'm afraid I won't like the sober me.

Alcohol is the fucking worst.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6070 on: July 22, 2015, 09:36:23 AM »
My brother is taking some foreign friends to Tijuana for some debauchery soon. He asked me if I wanted to go with him since I know the ins and outs of the city from going there a few times and knowing the popular places to be. Places I've never been but everyone I know loves to go to. There is also an implication that I would try out some drugs and get a hooker. Needless to say, I'm pretty uncomfortable with this, but it's not like I didn't consider doing exactly that many times before he asked me. The only difference here is that it would be on his dime. The question is how will I feel if my only sexual experience is a drug fueled romp with a Mexican hooker? Of course I'm not obligated to do anything, but hanging out in TJ with nothing to do but watch my brother and his Korean friends go wild doesn't sound appealing to me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6071 on: July 22, 2015, 09:44:14 AM »
My brother is taking some foreign friends to Tijuana for some debauchery soon. He asked me if I wanted to go with him since I know the ins and outs of the city from going there a few times and knowing the popular places to be. Places I've never been but everyone I know loves to go to. There is also an implication that I would try out some drugs and get a hooker. Needless to say, I'm pretty uncomfortable with this, but it's not like I didn't consider doing exactly that many times before he asked me. The only difference here is that it would be on his dime. The question is how will I feel if my only sexual experience is a drug fueled romp with a Mexican hooker? Of course I'm not obligated to do anything, but hanging out in TJ with nothing to do but watch my brother and his Korean friends go wild doesn't sound appealing to me.
if you got better shit to do don't go. no use getting addicted to coke. i had some homies from OC that went down there and one of the kids went through a bunch of coke and didn't have money to pay the dealer and it started to get shady so my other homie paid for it but still fucked. it's like 1/10 the price it is in New England right now supposedly but I'd still probably pass on the cocaine/stimulants especially if you got a history of mental illness, that shit can seriously give you delusions, but on the other hand even if you do it by yourself and just jack off you'll prob bust like you've never busted before- kinda a toss up.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6072 on: July 22, 2015, 05:32:58 PM »
Wait... It's paid for!???

L33t.. Please go. Try something new. Catch something new. Shake them dreads. Idk.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6073 on: July 22, 2015, 05:35:03 PM »
Normally when I do a bunch of good coke i get mad coke dick. So don't be afraid to ask the hooked to finger or lick your ass to get it up/get off.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6074 on: July 23, 2015, 09:00:52 AM »
i just got back from a vacation of heavy drinking and this morning i took the greenest shit i think is humanly possible. it looked like my insides had been celebrating st patricks day, thats how green it was. maybe i need to stop drinking too.

straight

« Reply #6075 on: July 23, 2015, 11:31:46 AM »
I ate an entire box of fruit loops one drunken night and my shit was neon. Retrace your steps jb and figure our what you ate

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6076 on: July 23, 2015, 11:38:32 AM »
i just got back from a vacation of heavy drinking and this morning i took the greenest shit i think is humanly possible. it looked like my insides had been celebrating st patricks day, thats how green it was. maybe i need to stop drinking too.

hahaha that happens to me when I drink too much tequila.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6077 on: July 23, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »
totally forgot that i had some playdough ice cream last night. its bluemoon with cookie dough pieces and its the most delicious ice cream ever made. i know blue stuff is really hard to digest so im sure that was the cause.

blue ice cream + yellowish beer = green shit. thats simple color theory right there. mystery solved.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6078 on: July 26, 2015, 01:00:28 PM »
I'm going to do it. I'm gonna fuck a hooker. Maybe I'll be comfortable enough with it that it will become a somewhat regular thing.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #6079 on: July 26, 2015, 02:13:49 PM »
well thats a pretty sad ending to this ongoing saga, but good luck
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6080 on: July 26, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
Uh, what did you expect? The only possible endgame was me paying for it or getting nothing at all.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #6081 on: July 26, 2015, 04:19:43 PM »
nothing wrong with that, find one you like and keep going back #yolo

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6082 on: July 26, 2015, 06:23:22 PM »
Uh, what did you expect? The only possible endgame was me paying for it or getting nothing at all.

Dude your not that bad looking, i bet if you gave those dating apps you were on some time you could of easily met someone you could hang out with. Try tinder again and if you want ill tell you what to say, you might catch a couple Ls but you will get more Ws. Seriously sex isn't that big of a deal, who cares you are still a virgin? We are a like me and you, so i can tell you sex isn't the most important things in our lives. Try finding a job first like you were before. Once you start feeling better about yourself girls will notice and they will come to you. I know anxiety sucks, your anxiety is social were mine is distance. It seriously feels like your going to have a heart attack but once you do it, its seriously smooth sailing from there. I need to keep pushing myself as well to remind me its all in my head. Just go on your trip but don't have the main reason to get laid, have the main reason you want to have fun. I bet someone will approach you if you go with that

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6083 on: July 26, 2015, 07:09:35 PM »
I'm going to do it. I'm gonna fuck a hooker. Maybe I'll be comfortable enough with it that it will become a somewhat regular thing.
Haha man if you do end up going down this road please don't fall in love with one ho keep your options open and be a playa like some geriatric fella on his last straws going all out with a different gal each night.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6084 on: July 26, 2015, 07:18:39 PM »
I know you're being supportive, Tobey, but I'll say this again. I don't give a fuck about virgin social stigma. Sex is an experience that I want. Sex is biological imperative that I have. Sex is part of forming intimate relationships. If most people didn't feel these urges the porn and sex industries wouldn't be worth billions of dollars, prostitution wouldn't be the world's oldest profession, and all of the entertainment industry would be entirely different. I am not embarrassed to be a virgin. I am not embarrassed to talk about sex. What I am is lonely, sexual starved, and major depressive. Something tells me fucking my hand has got nothing on fucking a vagina, nor is it very satisfying, and I don't think ol' lefty is relationship material anyway (we ran out of stuff to talk about years ago). I don't watch porn of people shaking hands. No, I watch porn of the penis penetrating vagina variety. Is it going to make me happy? Fuck no. But hopefully it will make me happy for the 30 seconds it's going to take me and I'll have the experience. I will instantly be able to relate to people on a dimension that I never have before.

Thanks for caring, though. Seriously.

Also this is nitpicking, but it's not really a trip. I'm from San Diego. TJ is a 15 minute drive south, 5 of those minutes it's just getting to the freeway, I can see it from my house, and I couldn't really get lost there.

And don't worry, Rusty. I'm not going to fall in love with someone whose only interaction with me is to do her job.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6085 on: July 27, 2015, 07:45:15 AM »
I'm not going to waste your time telling you whether I think you should or shouldn't fuck a hooker, but you should definitely tell her it's your first time. I feel like that's going to make her try her best to make sure you have the best time. If you go in acting like everything is cool then get too nervous to get it up or finish in 2 seconds, I feel like she would just shrug it off like she fucked another chump and already be thinking about her next client before she walks out the door.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6086 on: July 27, 2015, 07:55:45 AM »
I'm not going to waste your time telling you whether I think you should or shouldn't fuck a hooker, but you should definitely tell her it's your first time. I feel like that's going to make her try her best to make sure you have the best time. If you go in acting like everything is cool then get too nervous to get it up or finish in 2 seconds, I feel like she would just shrug it off like she fucked another chump and already be thinking about her next client before she walks out the door.
nah if he says that and she has VD she won't make him use a condom and he'll end up with god knows what.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6087 on: July 27, 2015, 08:07:35 AM »
Maybe you can ask her about her about her life to get comfortable. She can tell you about how she was a runaway from a sexually abusive step father, got human trafficked from Honduras to Mexico with promises of being a waitress, and is currently in indentured sexual servitude to people who may kill her at some point. Should be raring to go by then

Tay

« Reply #6088 on: July 27, 2015, 07:26:41 PM »
I know you're being supportive, Tobey, but I'll say this again. I don't give a fuck about virgin social stigma. Sex is an experience that I want. Sex is biological imperative that I have. Sex is part of forming intimate relationships. If most people didn't feel these urges the porn and sex industries wouldn't be worth billions of dollars, prostitution wouldn't be the world's oldest profession, and all of the entertainment industry would be entirely different. I am not embarrassed to be a virgin. I am not embarrassed to talk about sex. What I am is lonely, sexual starved, and major depressive. Something tells me fucking my hand has got nothing on fucking a vagina, nor is it very satisfying, and I don't think ol' lefty is relationship material anyway (we ran out of stuff to talk about years ago). I don't watch porn of people shaking hands. No, I watch porn of the penis penetrating vagina variety. Is it going to make me happy? Fuck no. But hopefully it will make me happy for the 30 seconds it's going to take me and I'll have the experience. I will instantly be able to relate to people on a dimension that I never have before.

Thanks for caring, though. Seriously.

Also this is nitpicking, but it's not really a trip. I'm from San Diego. TJ is a 15 minute drive south, 5 of those minutes it's just getting to the freeway, I can see it from my house, and I couldn't really get lost there.

And don't worry, Rusty. I'm not going to fall in love with someone whose only interaction with me is to do her job.

I don't understand how you of all people never meet someone special. Your smart, have broad interests, nice and funny. How your dick didn't accidentally fall into a woman's orifice (and she was like yay) yet is beyond me.  ???

Social anxiety sucks I feel you on that, but you still have to push to form meaningful relationships. You owe it to yourself, you're an awesome guy.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6089 on: July 27, 2015, 08:19:03 PM »
Just do it L33T. Having your dick buried in a warm wet pussy is one of the best feelings ever. You shouldn't be missing out on that.

I would have totally hung out with you when I was in SD last year. We might have been able to put a chick on the spit!

I would have totes shouted you to the hookers anyway.