Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745735 times)

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6270 on: December 13, 2015, 06:30:45 AM »
I think the way american's call exams "finals" and university "college" sounds reeeeeaally stupid.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #6271 on: December 19, 2015, 12:08:07 PM »
I think its fuckin stupid how star wars in trendy now, sexy girls actin like they like it for faux nerd cred, when historically it has been a realm dominated by nerds and stoner/shroom bwoys or nerdy shroomed out stoners. Maybe I'm just old fashioned

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #6272 on: December 20, 2015, 06:40:26 PM »
This faux nerd shit is very popular  and lame. Its not only limited in star wars. Super hero movies too.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6273 on: December 20, 2015, 08:22:36 PM »
SWEET, my ex texted me literally when i was on the way to an AA meeting. Seriously 8 texts right off the fucking bat saying she is in the hospital thinking about me and how she treated me, she also said not to worry about her. What the fuck? I haven't been worrying about you at all so why the fuck would you text me that you are in the hospital? Told her im going to a meeting and if she wants to talk later she can text me. She fucking asked if we could talk on the phone. We talked for about like an hour, also was texting other girls from tinder at the time so i don't even know what she was saying. FUCK, why do i have to be nice? Why can't i just say bye? It's not like we even dated for long, i wasn't even in love with her but for some reason i still don't know how to be a dick.

EDIT: update- just sent one of the girls from tinder a dic pic. I feel better now
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:41:27 PM by tobey »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6274 on: December 21, 2015, 12:10:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Real Conf.: Sometimes I get ina suit and tie and take my laptop to public places and pretend like I'm doing important business even though I collect disability money and drink all day.
[close]

i love you.
[close]

Fuck. I never fully appreciated you and now you're gone, Rusty.

One of us.

Gnatpant

• Rep: 4
« Reply #6275 on: December 21, 2015, 12:57:43 PM »
I feel like I might break under the pressure of being the person to make all of the money in the household to pay mortgage,bills,groceries,gas everything and my wife won't get/keep a job. Also I don't like to have sex with her.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6276 on: December 21, 2015, 01:05:20 PM »
I feel like I might break under the pressure of being the person to make all of the money in the household to pay mortgage,bills,groceries,gas everything and my wife won't get/keep a job. Also I don't like to have sex with her.

might be time to tell her how you feel. im sure it wont be easy you shouldnt have to go on being unhappy forever.

Gnatpant

• Rep: 4
« Reply #6277 on: December 21, 2015, 01:08:15 PM »
Might be, she said she would get a job after the holiday season so we'll see
I'm just hesitant to say anything because it will just turn into a shot storm. It makes me feel a lot better to finally type it out though.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #6278 on: December 21, 2015, 01:37:26 PM »
real confession right here: i wear headphones at the skatepark

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #6279 on: December 23, 2015, 08:18:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Real Conf.: Sometimes I get ina suit and tie and take my laptop to public places and pretend like I'm doing important business even though I collect disability money and drink all day.
[close]

i love you.
[close]
[close]

Fuck. I never fully appreciated you and now you're gone, Rusty.

One of us.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6280 on: December 23, 2015, 09:07:18 PM »

Well I don't see you having many options for the first dilemma here (bar divorcing her/ forcing her to be the breadwinner). Are your kids in school or are they still young? My wife isn't working at the moment but she looks after everything at home which imho is probably harder than what I do for a job. As for the 2nd part of your problem ... well damn, I don't know what to say :'( I mean you obviously *used* to like having said with her otherwise you (presumably?) wouldn't have had kids with her no?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6281 on: December 24, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »
I spent 30 bucks at an art-supply store that I frequent just to talk to the goth girl at the register that I have a huge crush on only to notice a wedding ring on her finger.

I'm probably gay.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #6282 on: December 25, 2015, 04:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

i want to bump that

and confess that i am registered here since 2012 and only post when i'm drunk.
rip rusty.
i've seen you rise and shine. it was inspiring and amazing. all the best over there.

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #6283 on: December 26, 2015, 11:19:15 PM »
I spent 30 bucks at an art-supply store that I frequent just to talk to the goth girl at the register that I have a huge crush on only to notice a wedding ring on her finger.

I'm probably gay.

Me too.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6284 on: December 27, 2015, 08:25:55 AM »
SWEET, my ex texted me literally when i was on the way to an AA meeting.
That's chill you went to a meeting.
I think the way american's call exams "finals" and university "college" sounds reeeeeaally stupid.
Exams happen all the time, finals are just the final exams at the end of the term. Makes sense to me. I think calling college "university" in the U.S. sounds pretentious but for some reason it flies in Canada and elsewhere. I picked up calling my teachers "sir" and "miss" when I did a year of high school in Montreal and when I came back to the States I sounded ridiculous compared to everyone else.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6285 on: December 27, 2015, 08:33:25 AM »
Expand Quote
SWEET, my ex texted me literally when i was on the way to an AA meeting.
[close]
That's chill you went to a meeting.
Expand Quote
[close]
Exams happen all the time, finals are just the final exams at the end of the term. Makes sense to me. I think calling college "university" in the U.S. sounds pretentious but for some reason it flies in Canada and elsewhere. I picked up calling my teachers "sir" and "miss" when I did a year of high school in Montreal and when I came back to the States I sounded ridiculous compared to everyone else.
But the thing I find weird is that the schools themselves are called "University" eg. Harvard University, and there are also institutions that are called "college" eg. "Flemming College" (we have them too) which are not universities and we never use the terms interchangably, do you guys call colleges, college too?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #6286 on: December 27, 2015, 09:17:37 AM »
On Christmas eve I grabbed a beer and hopped on my bike to go pick up some quesadillas.  Local mexican place was closed so I cruised downtown to ride up the parking garage and enjoy the sights and weather for a minute.  There is usually a homeless person posted up by the 4th floor elevator, and there was even though it was only 9 oclock.  On my way back down I stopped and opened the door and said "Hi, you want a beer"?  Figured I was on my way home and he may appreciate it more than me.  He just said no thanks, so I told him to take it easy.  I felt rejected.   Maybe he was an alcoholic, and made a good decision.

So, there was my 30 seconds of having the christmas spirit this year.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #6287 on: December 31, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »

I'm probably gay.

Me and the wife have been together almost 18 years now. But when we first met, she wore a wedding ring. Even though she wasn't married. Said she wore it so guys wouldn't bother her.
So, you never know.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6288 on: December 31, 2015, 04:34:21 PM »
My NYE has gone from pre-drinking to a weird introspective and reflective mindset, probably just fuck around on slap and watch Ghost in the Shell instead of going out drinking and I'm cool with that

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6289 on: January 01, 2016, 12:20:11 AM »
My NYE has gone from pre-drinking to a weird introspective and reflective mindset, probably just fuck around on slap and watch Ghost in the Shell instead of going out drinking and I'm cool with that
i relate. NYE always puts me in a weird mood.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #6290 on: January 01, 2016, 12:43:51 PM »
2015 was probably one of the best years of my life. Literally filled with nothing but good, positive, and amazing things. I'm hoping 2016 has the same outcome.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6291 on: January 03, 2016, 04:02:32 PM »
I told a long-time friend about my existence on the SLAP boards just now and I'm using this comment as evidence to screenshot and also that I'm kinda jealous of the new guy she's been talking to.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6292 on: January 03, 2016, 05:23:15 PM »
I told a long-time friend about my existence on the SLAP boards just now and I'm using this comment as evidence to screenshot and also that I'm kinda jealous of the new guy she's been talking to.

You better not leave your rep out! Seriously if she sees your rep its game over for the other dude

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6293 on: January 06, 2016, 06:09:18 AM »
i broke both of a kid's rib cages

backstory?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6294 on: January 06, 2016, 12:40:54 PM »
I dont know if Im a little bitch, have OCD/OCPD or just tidy.

I try not to think about filth, bacteria and downplay my routines/habits. Then every third day or so I wake up, shut my alarm clock off and see the tiny particles of dust on the nightstand and the whole day is just fucking ruined. Naturally, all sort of other shit induces severe anxiety. Was about to start CBT tomorrow, but canceled it due to a seminar in school. Not sure if I will call the therapist to re-schedule.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #6295 on: January 06, 2016, 06:51:06 PM »
While on the topic of crushes, I have a super big crush on one of my coworkers. She's very cute, has a good attitude/personality, and is just my type. However, I've been in a relationship for four and a half years and things have been a bit rocky with that lately. I have never wanted to cheat or get into dating coworkers, but this is an odd situation that has really piqued my interest. Going to play it by ear and see what happens.

talk it out with the girl you're with at the moment. four and a half years is a long time and seems like the sort of thing that deserves some kind of respectful send off/ending. obviously don't tell her about this girl but bring up the things that have been bothering you about the relationship. if it seems like they are things that can't be fixed/not worth it, then break up as peacefully as possible and then go for the girl you work with. ive never dated someone ive worked with but ive seen it work out and its worth a shot. just break up with your current gf before you try anythin ya know
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6296 on: January 07, 2016, 07:56:48 AM »
I'm turning into a really grumpy old man. I hate everyone and everything, including myself. "Getting out more" won't help either. I skate every single day the streets are dry. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's my job situation.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #6297 on: January 07, 2016, 05:18:18 PM »
I'm turning into a really grumpy old man. I hate everyone and everything, including myself. "Getting out more" won't help either. I skate every single day the streets are dry. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's my job situation.

Same here... I hate everyone because they keep killing the kid inside them. I get that we have to pay bills and this is a bore, but cant we have fun when we dont do that? I hate myself sometimes when I get influenced by this negativity.

I also got a face to face interview with a supercompany in my field and I am a little bit nervous. I have to plan how to hide the fact that I hate corporations to get the job. The whole interview thing is so fake and non-sense I wanna punch every person involved in this mess.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6298 on: January 10, 2016, 09:00:04 AM »
Holy shit, this rain is pissing me off, want to skate so fucking bad, fuck

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #6299 on: January 12, 2016, 12:08:08 AM »
I go to the movies by myself