Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745632 times)

slimblumpkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7980 on: December 22, 2018, 12:53:52 PM »
A lil deeper than not stoked on, these holidays, not a complaint but a confession. So my parents are dicks, punished me too much as a child, never ending, 3 days locked in room for gods name in vain type shit. Caused me to create my own world and dissociate from the idea of family. I like seeing my extended family but when my parents are there I get dead eyes, become mute, enter that safety world, lock up. So my options are not see them, see them and just sit in the corner for 30 mins and leave, or take drugs and go full bawtawd like last year. Im thinking not seeing them. Basically the dissociation of the immediate family is the root of all my problems, I cant even talk to my own brothers without being on drugs. Tried everything to break it, but its too deeply ingrained into my brain, maybe only time will help. Empathy and understanding is the best present you can give to your kids year round. Merry fuckin chrimbus.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #7981 on: December 22, 2018, 01:43:46 PM »
Seasonal depression has me in such a shitty state of mind.

Pigeon

« Reply #7982 on: December 23, 2018, 04:48:22 AM »
Seasonal depression has me in such a shitty state of mind.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #7983 on: December 23, 2018, 01:40:55 PM »
Expand Quote
watching my KOTR 2012 DVD and caught myself staring at JJ making out with chicks more than the actual chick being kissed

it's chill though
[close]

Hes a good looking guy. You add his unique skating to the factor and you got a deadly sexy combination. Was bummed on the lack of footage from him in that KOTR though.

His make out style on KOTR was weird as fuck, if I'm remembering right. Like he was having a seizure on the girls or something.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #7984 on: January 02, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »
This trick gets shit on on here, but I really like doing three shuvs. They feel good, even though I cant get the proper wrap for an impossible.
It's always a nice surprise when someone does one of these rather than a 360 flip.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7985 on: January 07, 2019, 09:27:14 AM »
I watched the Mike Mo episode of Mikey Taylors podcast.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7986 on: January 07, 2019, 02:38:03 PM »
still dre just popped up on my radio and i audibly yelled yea nigga (windows rolled up) im white as fuck
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7987 on: January 07, 2019, 03:43:58 PM »
still dre just popped up on my radio and i audibly yelled yea nigga (windows rolled up) im white as fuck

No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks!

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #7988 on: January 07, 2019, 04:46:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Had still dre instrumental as my ring tone that I made through myxertones... for my flip Samsung, no camera. Makes me laugh considering I’m as white as a paper plate.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7989 on: January 08, 2019, 03:10:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Had still dre instrumental as my ring tone that I made through myxertones... for my flip Samsung, no camera. Makes me laugh considering I’m as white as a paper plate.

Chronic 2001 was THE suburban white kid rap album of the time though. At least it was where I'm from.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #7990 on: January 08, 2019, 08:54:29 AM »
I watched the Mike Mo episode of Mikey Taylors podcast.
You know what you have to do.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #7991 on: January 08, 2019, 08:59:37 AM »
Been having some gnarly depersonalization lately, I've gone through this before and it passed  but still sucks

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7992 on: January 08, 2019, 11:42:03 AM »
been driving around for months with a suspended license because i don’t want to waste 8 hours on a saturday sitting in a classroom with driving rejects

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7993 on: January 08, 2019, 11:56:54 AM »
been driving around for months with a suspended license because i don’t want to waste 8 hours on a saturday sitting in a classroom with driving rejects

I lost (physically misplaced) my license sometime in 2013 and just got a new one about 6 weeks ago. Never encountered a problem. I got in an accident someone else caused, the cop asked for my license and I said I didn't have it with me and he didn't care even a little bit. Drivers licenses are a myth.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7994 on: January 08, 2019, 12:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I lost (physically misplaced) my license sometime in 2013 and just got a new one about 6 weeks ago. Never encountered a problem. I got in an accident someone else caused, the cop asked for my license and I said I didn't have it with me and he didn't care even a little bit. Drivers licenses are a myth.

that’s different .. mine has been revoked from the state of arizona

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7995 on: January 08, 2019, 12:20:07 PM »

would you go to jail if they caught you driving? im pretty sure they do that in my state.
saturday driving class sounds a lot better than jail in my opinion.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7996 on: January 08, 2019, 12:23:49 PM »
plus, those kinds of classes are usually comedy gold. i had to do a bunch of stupid ass classes when i was on probation and i met some serious characters with incomprehensible levels of stupid.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7997 on: January 08, 2019, 12:29:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

would you go to jail if they caught you driving? im pretty sure they do that in my state.

ya they do

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #7998 on: January 08, 2019, 12:47:42 PM »
plus, those kinds of classes are usually comedy gold. i had to do a bunch of stupid ass classes when i was on probation and i met some serious characters with incomprehensible levels of stupid.
I ran into the same levels of stupid in college

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7999 on: January 09, 2019, 12:50:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that’s different .. mine has been revoked from the state of arizona

What I'm saying is do whatever you want because nothing matters

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
« Reply #8000 on: January 09, 2019, 01:03:30 PM »
Yea, just don't get caught.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8001 on: January 09, 2019, 01:18:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ya they do

will be bummed if you get pinched, but ive heard stories of inmates sneaking in phones so maybe if worse comes to worse you could still slap from the big house.

calvinsdream

« Reply #8002 on: January 09, 2019, 02:51:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ah man that was me in 04

UnfortunateSon

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8003 on: January 09, 2019, 11:55:40 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that I don't make situations better, I make them worse.

Things were going great so far, and of course I had to ruin them. Long rundown for you guys, since the last post things have been getting better. The holidays were busy and stressful as all hell, but surprisingly not too bad this year. New year was starting off pretty strong, but I went and ruined it 9 days in. School for the GF started again which means that shit is going to get stressful and alot of the school stuff is going to get pushed on to me. She has a pretty bad and stressful situation going especially with family right now, so school starting up is making shit worse. Normally, every quarter I "help out" by doing some of the shit for her, but I'm not happy about it. There are times where it feels like I'm the one who's in school, and if that's the case then I would've chosen to go to school instead of down the working path.

So this time we get into a pretty big argument when she asks me to do an assignment for her. I call her out on constantly pushing her school responsibilities onto me, and that leads us into this situation.

I know that this definitely protrays her as the bad one, but I'm also just as bad guys. Because of my constant takeing care of her, I have a bad tendency of when someone or something requires my attention that I deem more important, I'll priotize that over her. Sometimes something on her end will come out of left field and I get upset at her for adding another thing to list of shit I do to take care. I feel like shit when I do and I apologise, but it still doesn't make it ok that I get upset when her actions interfere with the things I want to do. To my credi, as I said in an earlier post I do alot to take care of her, but sometimes she even feels that not enough.

I know her situation, I know what she going through, and yet I still act the way I did knowning that it'll only make it worse.

I don't know guys sorry for the long wall. I just feel like shit for making her situation worse, just so I don't have to deal with fucking school bullshit.

On a brighter note I'm still alive and while still depressed, the thoughts haven't come back.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #8004 on: January 10, 2019, 03:59:32 AM »

My psychiatrist and my therapist discharged me for almost 4 months and I do not feel sad like i did or take any more pills. But sometimes I still feel empty and have some existential thoughts from time to time.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #8005 on: January 10, 2019, 04:40:17 AM »

My psychiatrist and my therapist discharged me for almost 4 months and I do not feel sad like i did or take any more pills. But sometimes I still feel empty and have some existential thoughts from time to time.

That’s pretty cool though. They both saw something inside you that said you could handle yourself and you are. The fact that you’re having these thoughts and pulling yourself away from them is awesome! Keep up the good work, you’re doing amazing!

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #8006 on: January 10, 2019, 07:37:58 AM »
I actually love doing laundry....

I hate cooking.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
« Reply #8007 on: January 10, 2019, 08:31:59 AM »
I watched Sk8trixxx (sp?) last night.  Pancho with the curtains part surprised me.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #8008 on: January 10, 2019, 08:34:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That’s pretty cool though. They both saw something inside you that said you could handle yourself and you are. The fact that you’re having these thoughts and pulling yourself away from them is awesome! Keep up the good work, you’re doing amazing!
Thanks mate! Pills sucks it made me lose the will to go skate and shit. Now i'm getting back on my board

calvinsdream

« Reply #8009 on: January 10, 2019, 10:43:06 AM »

I hope I get to that point someday. I've been on medication steady for about 4 years and it's given me a lot of improvement, but I just don't want it to be forever I guess?