Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745644 times)

Complements4U

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 397
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8430 on: June 19, 2019, 03:56:43 AM »

Starting at 3:30

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #8431 on: June 19, 2019, 04:36:37 AM »
there's not a day that goes by that I haven't thought about eating a bullet or ODing. No it isn't just having chemical imbalance and or angst, just as I get older and realize how alone it can be in certain aspects I just sometimes want to end the sadness.

From Family members to friends and all walks in between I am envious in a way they don't have to deal with this mortal coil. In no way am I wishing death on anyone just I wish I could sleep and not wake up to be at peace without being sad for no reason at all.

You aren’t alone. In life you can find friendship in the most unlikely places. This forum is full of people here to talk and vent to.

Immerse yourself in things you know you enjoy and focus on being in the moment with that enjoyment.

Im going to pm you my phone number if you ever need to talk. It doesn’t have to be serious, we can just chat about whatever.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8432 on: June 19, 2019, 05:43:08 AM »
Expand Quote
I’d totally fuck Amy Sedaris.
[close]

i mean, i'd fuck nigella lawson

One of my friends was on about a year long sex drought, and he randomly said one day that he would fuck Caitlin Jenner to break the spell. I about died.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #8433 on: June 19, 2019, 06:11:42 AM »
Expand Quote
there's not a day that goes by that I haven't thought about eating a bullet or ODing. No it isn't just having chemical imbalance and or angst, just as I get older and realize how alone it can be in certain aspects I just sometimes want to end the sadness.

From Family members to friends and all walks in between I am envious in a way they don't have to deal with this mortal coil. In no way am I wishing death on anyone just I wish I could sleep and not wake up to be at peace without being sad for no reason at all.
[close]

You aren’t alone. In life you can find friendship in the most unlikely places. This forum is full of people here to talk and vent to.

Immerse yourself in things you know you enjoy and focus on being in the moment with that enjoyment.

Im going to pm you my phone number if you ever need to talk. It doesn’t have to be serious, we can just chat about whatever.
Thanks buddy I appreciate it, I needed some sleep.
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8434 on: June 20, 2019, 12:31:23 PM »
I’m eating pizza provided in the break room at work just so I won’t have to buy lunch later. I’m not even that hungry but here I am 3 slices deep.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #8435 on: June 20, 2019, 04:24:34 PM »
I have a hard time eating any pasta and pasta sauce alone because it reminds me of the times my family didn’t have much and sustained on dollar boxes of pasta and dollar sauce.

Add any sort of garlic bread or meat to the sauce and I get excited and break the sad mood.

Chicken parm and angel hair pasta for dinner. I’m so happy

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #8436 on: June 21, 2019, 10:38:14 AM »
Joey Brezinski’s skateboarding is entertaining to me. I’m so fucking sorry.
Same
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8437 on: June 21, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »
I think my TV might be haunted
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8438 on: June 22, 2019, 08:46:54 PM »
My kitchen is haunted,every night at 9:30 something falls of a shelf or in the pantry

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8439 on: June 22, 2019, 10:11:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
My kitchen is haunted,every night at 9:30 something falls of a shelf or in the pantry

those are called rats
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8440 on: June 22, 2019, 11:55:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

those are called rats
How dare you

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #8441 on: June 23, 2019, 01:47:17 AM »
For as much of a shit guy he is, I watch Daryl angel parts a lot

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8442 on: June 23, 2019, 04:15:03 AM »
I have a hard time eating any pasta and pasta sauce alone because it reminds me of the times my family didn’t have much and sustained on dollar boxes of pasta and dollar sauce.

Add any sort of garlic bread or meat to the sauce and I get excited and break the sad mood.

Chicken parm and angel hair pasta for dinner. I’m so happy

Have a similar story with being poor. Also cannot eat cereal because that was the only thing I could eat during my detox. Don't eat bacon because they used to serve it on tuesdays in rehab and just looking at it makes me sick.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #8443 on: June 23, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »

Expand Quote
I’d totally fuck Amy Sedaris.
[close]

i mean, i'd fuck nigella lawson
I didn't know who that was until I looked her up and apparently shes 59, and I second that statement

pauline_handsome

• Rep: 2
« Reply #8444 on: June 23, 2019, 09:32:50 PM »
i left my Akon cd at your birthday party and now i want it back

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8445 on: June 24, 2019, 05:39:50 AM »
that lady is smoking I hope I look like that at 59

but a dude version or whatever

i don’t even care at this point

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #8446 on: June 24, 2019, 07:57:44 AM »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8447 on: June 24, 2019, 08:18:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

those are called rats

No way it is rats, dude. Every evening, at around 8 pm, junk food falls down and lands in my stomach. Weirdest thing, bro...

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8448 on: June 24, 2019, 12:33:37 PM »
Fuck it,I have rats then. Setting traps asap, full report tomorrow

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #8449 on: June 25, 2019, 09:06:22 AM »
What's the report? Did your traps get any good catches?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8450 on: June 25, 2019, 10:22:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Nothing, peanut butter on one,cheese on another. I'm 50/50 rats vs. ghosts...update soon

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8451 on: June 26, 2019, 08:04:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Nothing, peanut butter on one,cheese on another. I'm 50/50 rats vs. ghosts...update soon

This might seem fucked but this is the best rat trap you could make if you have a lot of mice/rats to get rid of. There’s never just 1, always a family of them.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8452 on: June 26, 2019, 10:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

This might seem fucked but this is the best rat trap you could make if you have a lot of mice/rats to get rid of. There’s never just 1, always a family of them.

I'm keeping that in mind. Thanks haha!

Still nothing to report on, 80% sure not rats..but I'll see.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #8453 on: June 26, 2019, 01:01:33 PM »
If you really want to catch them all you need to use coconut and an oil drum, we used to do it on my grandmother's island.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #8454 on: June 26, 2019, 02:07:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hey now, who leaked the new Antihero video?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
« Reply #8455 on: June 28, 2019, 06:37:23 PM »
If it does end up being rats/mice the first thing you need to do is go around the exterior of your dwelling and close every single crack and/or hole so that no more can get in. Expanding foam is great for the small stuff, thick metal mesh screen works for big stuff. Then you start trapping and killing off whats already inside. I do part time maintenance in the big (180+ unit) apartment building I live in and its 80% students so you can imagine how desirable it is for rodents. Every december when it gets really cold I fight a full on war with mice - my apartment is first floor directly above the dumpsters. I'm the first line of defense and I take this shit seriously.

Since this is a confession thread - a few years ago when I was slacking and a good few mice were getting through one of them found a long lost cum rag under my bed and dragged it out into the middle of the floor where it proceeded to chew through all the crusty cummy spots and leave the rest untouched. Made a spectacular mess. I've also seen them eat the brains out of other dead mice that were caught in traps. I have pictures of that.

Mice are sick fucks man.

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #8456 on: June 28, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »
I cannot watch old cartoons because something about them make me really depressed. Sometimes I go in to a suicidal cloud kinda mood where I think about hurting myself or others sometimes. I was pretty violent as a teenager thinking about it. Sometimes I think that I don’t deserve love and will spend countless nights thinking about running off to some small town and starting over and I guess not literally but figuratively “kill myself”. A new start sounds really good at this point.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
« Reply #8457 on: June 29, 2019, 06:42:06 AM »
I cannot watch old cartoons because something about them make me really depressed. Sometimes I go in to a suicidal cloud kinda mood where I think about hurting myself or others sometimes. I was pretty violent as a teenager thinking about it. Sometimes I think that I don’t deserve love and will spend countless nights thinking about running off to some small town and starting over and I guess not literally but figuratively “kill myself”. A new start sounds really good at this point.

How much do you have tying you down to your current situation? I kind of did what you're describing a few years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. I was a hopeless, angry, depressed junkie until I went to the VA hospital, took the free shuttle to the big city about an hour away and checked myself into their rehab program. I haven't returned to my hometown since then except for a couple court appearances. I pretty much had nothing worthwhile tying me down so I cut off contact with 99% of my friends and family and got a job and apartment here and basically started over.

It hasn't all been smooth sailing. I had to deal with all the stupid shitty things I did when I didn't think I'd be alive long enough to suffer the consequences, but I'm much happier now and have carved out a life and future that I'm content with. I'm not satisfied with where I'm at but I am content, and I'm cautiously optimistic about the future.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #8458 on: June 30, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »

My old apartment had rats and roaches. Can't really complain b/c one problem kinda took care of the other. It was pretty gnarly coming back from vacation and finding half eaten roach carcases on my countertops

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #8459 on: July 01, 2019, 04:07:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My old apartment had rats and roaches. Can't really complain b/c one problem kinda took care of the other. It was pretty gnarly coming back from vacation and finding half eaten roach carcases on my countertops
War