Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734856 times)

name

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #600 on: July 18, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »
-After skating to a party the other night I smelled kind of bad so I used my friend’s mom’s deodorant that I found in the bathroom.  Later on was one of the first times a girl said I smelled good.

-I’m 22.  I’ve never had a girlfriend and haven’t had sex in 5 years.

- I lost my virginity before ever making out with a girl.

-I’ve only made out with one girl in my life and only had sex with one.  They were two different girls.

-I have OCD and social anxiety which seems to be getting worse with age.

-I once took off my underwear without taking off my pants while sitting in class in fifth grade.

-I pissed the bed until I was almost 17.
"Jesus was cool, he was a good man, he was a profit" - clarkie

Hard To Explain

• Rep: 6
  • you feelin it
« Reply #601 on: July 18, 2007, 09:38:24 PM »
Takes a man to own up to some of that. Props.

You guys remember when I posted that I jizzed my pants that one time?!

Yeah....

8)
You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.  So, I know a few people that can make it happen.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #602 on: July 18, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »
-I social anxiety which seems to be getting worse with age.
same

dunkle

« Reply #603 on: July 18, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »
Couple more to get off my chest to some random dudes on a message board... ehhh

I often tell people skatings an outlet and relaxes me, when realistically it frustrates me more than anything, alot.

Im self concious about my height, even though im not really short, 5 ' 9, and I often wish I would just grow to 6 foot over night.

I wish sometimes that my parents would get a divorce

Sometimes I think about how cool it would be to be a dick head jock who partied non stop and was surrounded by gorgeous women

I honestly cant remember the last time I talked to a girl

I tell people I dont have a myspace because its a waste of time, when in reality Ive never made one because I would probably have only 10 friends, including Tom.

I lied when I told the only girl I've ever had a relationship with that I cheated on her, just to get out of the relationship

Social anxiety sucks.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #604 on: July 19, 2007, 01:00:34 AM »
I have OCD and social anxiety which seems to be getting worse with age.

I feel you on that.  I've only recently noticed the OCD after I watched that Monk show.  I've probably had it forever though.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #605 on: July 19, 2007, 06:28:40 AM »
I don't understand all these guys wishing they were jocks, to get drunk and fuck chicks. Sounds like you guys are just in the wrong place. The joke scene has been dead for me since I started highschool. All the hottest chicks wanted to get high with the skaters, and come to our parties. I think its a small town thing, where the "jocks rule!" so don't stress about that. As soon as you end up in a more fitting atmosphere you will be able to get as loaded as you want and probably fuck a hoe or two.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #606 on: July 19, 2007, 06:33:28 AM »

-I once took off my underwear without taking off my pants while sitting in class in fifth grade.

anything you want to confess about this post?

name

• Rep: -1
« Reply #607 on: July 19, 2007, 02:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

anything you want to confess about this post?

I think I may have pissed myself giving me a reason to want to take the underwear off but I'm not fully sure about that.  I do remember sticking the underwear in my backpack which was full of holes only to forget about them until a few weeks later when someone mentioned my underwear sticking out of the bottom of the bag. lol. That was awkward.
"Jesus was cool, he was a good man, he was a profit" - clarkie

I have no life

• Rep: 0
« Reply #608 on: July 19, 2007, 03:17:26 PM »
I talk shit on everyone I know, and I always worry theyre doing the same

Im always stressed out and lately skateboarding is just not fun at the moment

I spend most of my time on the internet talking shit about other's skating, when my own isnt that great

I have yet to have any relations with a girl and im 17

I often wonder what its like to have alot of friends

Sometimes I feel super depressed for no reason at all

and yeah the list goes on but I think I need to re-evaluate my life after typing this
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 03:24:31 PM by I have no life »

mikefork

« Reply #609 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:01 PM »
i totally suprised myself today after getting both a pair of emerics and an all=over print shirt. those are two things that i swore i would never do, but when you are this styling you gotta do what you gotta do ;D

sleeping.

« Reply #610 on: July 19, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »
I have yet to have any relations with a girl and im 17

you mean like you have fucked a girl yet, but youve still kissed one and shit, right?

I have no life

« Reply #611 on: July 19, 2007, 08:29:21 PM »
Yea I made out with a random chick for the first time last year while drunk on vacation, but no pussy yet

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #612 on: July 19, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »
last year all these i suck at skating and hate on others skating would have been true of me, but no longer.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #613 on: July 20, 2007, 07:19:34 AM »
last year all these i suck at skating and hate on others skating would have been true of me, but no longer.

so what, you rip now?

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #614 on: July 20, 2007, 07:32:20 AM »
Holy crap, this has gone from funny to awkward teenagers corner, guy's if you're not hooking up with chicks or you feel "strange" around people - which i think you'll find is actaully the norm for teenagers - the get off your fucking arses and do something about it.

I used to sit about when i was 17 bithching and moaning about not hooking up with chicks becasue all i did was get stoned with my mates and moan about not hooking up with chicks, once i pulled my head out my arse and STARTED HANGING OUT WITH CHICKS it totally changed and i started hooking up with ladies, they don't bite (unless you ask titter titter).

Seriously what's the worst that happens, you get a fucking knock back, then next week you forget about it, that's life, it's not social sucided, and fuck if it is, then find some new chicks to hang out with

Also being a jock isn't an excuse, if you want to hang out with jock, then get in the fuckign gym and hang out with them, there's nothing to stop you skating, fuck one of my best friends plays rugby for Scotland, he's what you'd call a posh jock i suppose, fuck it he's still a mate, he could give a shit if i skateboard, i dont' give a shit he plays rugby - at the end of the day it doens't matter

GET OFF YOUR ARSES AND STOP HIDING ON THE INTERNET - YOU HAVE ONE SHOT AT LIFE IF YOU'RE HAVING A SHIT TIME DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ! ! ! !

To quote Boycie, "Keep your mind on that shit you want - and you're mind off that shit you don't"

Pull your fingers out lads, is the fucking internet, stop moaning to other boys abotu how shit you are, find a chick to tell it to, she'll think you're sensitive and nice - moaning just encourages moaning

Not chop chop and find some chicks, a fucking "HIYA - how's it going" will actually get a converstation going, if it doesn't, NEXT !

Remember the old theroy abotu thorwing shit at a wall, eventaully it'll stick - go one then - honestly it works
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #615 on: July 20, 2007, 08:17:31 AM »
murdo is right, atleast i worked for me a few years back.

last night i bought a stolen bike for a 10 euros and i feel pretty bad about it, while i done it twice before, but never felt bad about then.

i have hardly any friends beside my skate buddies, because people outside of skating are always 'to occupied' to meet up, and usually less interesting.

my girlfriend thinks i'm a loony when i go on a rampage on how the world sucks, while we could make it such a beautiful place.

greg

• Rep: -25
« Reply #616 on: July 20, 2007, 08:47:28 AM »
Whenever my parents have a go at me, I always seek revenge by purposely pissing on the toilet seat.

Makes me feel a little better.

maybe one of these days they'll splurge $300 to get some locks put on the door to the bathroom, much like my former employer as i described earlier. 

this topic is being ruined again.

*edit- some of you are keeping it real, but you little emo shitbags need to call up a 1-800-suicide hotline or something instead of spilling your emotions out all over this topic

this is a topic for confessions about sketchy shit, not how much of a tool you are, although it is possible to overlap*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 08:52:42 AM by greg »

dalycitymassive

• Rep: -2
« Reply #617 on: July 20, 2007, 01:21:42 PM »
i could go skate right now...but i choose not to. i think im going to play soccer instead

damian

« Reply #618 on: July 21, 2007, 01:09:51 PM »
i feel like the parent to a fat thespian sometimes. my dog, mary jane is 6 or 7 and never has had a mate. she got sick a little while back and can't have puppies now.

i fucking hate the soap operas my mum watches, esp. general hospital, but i'd be pissed if they killed off sonny.

everytime i leave to go to the store, it's in the hopes i'll be corrupted by some cougar.

i can pull just about any sistah or latina i want, but i'm tired of having my dignity shredded. bitches are craze.

i try to sabotage my neighbor's shit.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 01:12:09 PM by damian one-ism »

kevbo999

« Reply #619 on: July 21, 2007, 09:18:52 PM »
I popped one of my friend's parents' tires in senior high because he was being a dick to me for no reason.  I still feel bad about it sometimes.

Juicy

• Yeah!
« Reply #620 on: July 21, 2007, 10:23:31 PM »
When I was younger I slept over at my friends house and had to use his parent's shower because his was fucked up, and when I got in I found some clumps of pubic hair right by the drain. Because of that incident I refuse to use other peoples showers.

dyslexic pimp

• Rep: 2
« Reply #621 on: July 22, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
I tried to commit suicide but I guess I did it wrong 'cause I shat myself ???

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #622 on: July 22, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »
When I was younger I slept over at my friends house and had to use his parent's shower because his was fucked up, and when I got in I found some clumps of pubic hair right by the drain. Because of that incident I refuse to use other peoples showers.

How do you know it was pubes?  It could have been hair from their head that fell out when they washed their hair, or it could have been hair from the mom's legs when she shaves.  Did you get two inches from the drain to inspect it?

Juicy

• Yeah!
« Reply #623 on: July 22, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »
Actually yeah, I did, and they were short, black, curly hairs. His mom has blonde hair and his dad is bald so.... ???

sleeping.

« Reply #624 on: July 22, 2007, 07:54:30 PM »
I tried to commit suicide but I guess I did it wrong 'cause I shat myself ???
the whole reason of committing suicide is to comit, if you try but can't do it, then you're totally NC

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #625 on: July 22, 2007, 11:20:18 PM »
Actually yeah, I did, and they were short, black, curly hairs. His mom has blonde hair and his dad is bald so.... ???

Still could have been from her legs or armpits.

cahl

« Reply #626 on: July 22, 2007, 11:50:00 PM »
i took my sister's car out when she was sleeping the other night and got cheetos...and i only have my permit

Juicy

• Yeah!
« Reply #627 on: July 23, 2007, 08:55:53 PM »
Living life on the edge, huh?

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #628 on: July 24, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »
fuck that shit when i was fifteen i skipped the sats and drove to the beach without my permit.
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #629 on: July 25, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
this thread sucks now