Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745898 times)

silhouette

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9300 on: April 08, 2020, 04:24:55 AM »
Yeah. Trust me, this has been quite a learning experience. I feel like I should message just to clear the air, but at this point why extend the effort. She blocked my ig but left on fb oddly enough. The first two months were agonizing, but slowly I'm getting over it. I didn't get into the dating thing until my middle 20s so this shit is all new to me. For me I feel foreign women just have less of a bitch shield up. A lot of girls here grow up with princess syndrome. Not saying that it doesnt exist with girls of all cultures, but I think someone who grew up in a third world country with hardships is less spoiled and easier to just be open with.

Nah that last part makes sense, in general the less secluded people are the more they are aware of this world's realities; someone who takes the mere initiative of traveling somewhere and doesn't take the 'tourist' approach is bound to be less one-dimensional than someone who doesn't cultivate curiosity for anything outside their little selves at all.

I was late to dating too because I was in nothing but longtime relationships from my teenage years on till my mid-20's, so the idea of something more casual was new to me when it first popped up and in a way, I'm still learning how to care less and still cope. In my case I quickly realized I didn't care much for superficial relationships, at least where I live those would just be wastes of time and energy, hence why I won't be found on stuff like Tinder, I'm much more into meeting a person IRL and then choosing to initiate contact if I'm sensing good energy than investing my time into coin flips based on algorithms. But these days I'm over all the emotional chaos, so I just go wherever the wind takes me, meet people along the way without caring to label this or that action 'dating' and generally don't give a fuck.

Also the coincidences are getting a bit ridiculous but the next day after I posted those replies, 'my' ghost girl hit me up to chat, dodged me asking what's up and only went on to check what's up on some work project I'm on, then disappeared again. Like I was saying I've given up so it didn't really move me in anyway, but the anecdote only highlights how there is just no intelligible sense to the way a lot of people act, although to them their dimension feels valid, so emotionally it's better to remain detached from that noise, and maybe only then one can really appreciate it for what it is.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 04:27:26 AM by silhouette »

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #9301 on: April 08, 2020, 08:17:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Yeah. Trust me, this has been quite a learning experience. I feel like I should message just to clear the air, but at this point why extend the effort. She blocked my ig but left on fb oddly enough. The first two months were agonizing, but slowly I'm getting over it. I didn't get into the dating thing until my middle 20s so this shit is all new to me. For me I feel foreign women just have less of a bitch shield up. A lot of girls here grow up with princess syndrome. Not saying that it doesnt exist with girls of all cultures, but I think someone who grew up in a third world country with hardships is less spoiled and easier to just be open with.
[close]

Nah that last part makes sense, in general the less secluded people are the more they are aware of this world's realities; someone who takes the mere initiative of traveling somewhere and doesn't take the 'tourist' approach is bound to be less one-dimensional than someone who doesn't cultivate curiosity for anything outside their little selves at all.

I was late to dating too because I was in nothing but longtime relationships from my teenage years on till my mid-20's, so the idea of something more casual was new to me when it first popped up and in a way, I'm still learning how to care less and still cope. In my case I quickly realized I didn't care much for superficial relationships, at least where I live those would just be wastes of time and energy, hence why I won't be found on stuff like Tinder, I'm much more into meeting a person IRL and then choosing to initiate contact if I'm sensing good energy than investing my time into coin flips based on algorithms. But these days I'm over all the emotional chaos, so I just go wherever the wind takes me, meet people along the way without caring to label this or that action 'dating' and generally don't give a fuck.

Also the coincidences are getting a bit ridiculous but the next day after I posted those replies, 'my' ghost girl hit me up to chat, dodged me asking what's up and only went on to check what's up on some work project I'm on, then disappeared again. Like I was saying I've given up so it didn't really move me in anyway, but the anecdote only highlights how there is just no intelligible sense to the way a lot of people act, although to them their dimension feels valid, so emotionally it's better to remain detached from that noise, and maybe only then one can really appreciate it for what it is.

I just get better results with them. American girls seem to give off this "entertain me vibe" and don't reciprocate anything in my limited experience with them. But anyway, I actually met this past girl off tinder and lol that's really the only person I've dated off of there. Tinder overseas is much better. I was getting a ton of matches in Thailand and Laos. Social media here strokes girls egos since you have so many desperate guys white knighting any 5/10 girl. I actually met a decently cool seeming chick from Brazil on tinder who like the girl I was previously seeing is an au pair.. Notice the trend. I think your chick was just gauging your interest by messaging you. She is likely just trying to see if you are still hung up on her and you gave her the response she was looking for to validate her ego.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 08:20:44 AM by skatefresh »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #9302 on: April 09, 2020, 04:10:16 PM »
I just get better results with them. American girls seem to give off this "entertain me vibe" and don't reciprocate anything in my limited experience with them. But anyway, I actually met this past girl off tinder and lol that's really the only person I've dated off of there. Tinder overseas is much better. I was getting a ton of matches in Thailand and Laos. Social media here strokes girls egos since you have so many desperate guys white knighting any 5/10 girl. I actually met a decently cool seeming chick from Brazil on tinder who like the girl I was previously seeing is an au pair.. Notice the trend. I think your chick was just gauging your interest by messaging you. She is likely just trying to see if you are still hung up on her and you gave her the response she was looking for to validate her ego.

Yeah I get the 'entertain me' vibe, I'm saying every country has people like that who instinctively follow their local social norms and stereotypes and then the occasional exceptions who are comfortable enough to break out of their comfort zone, by traveling or just being open to encounters even, to be honest dating someone from a financially poorer country makes me feel a bit weird sometimes when I can tell there are too obvious expectations, it can be an awkward position to be in that you never really asked for if you just sincerely like the person, but I guess that's just part of the world's realities naturally affecting people and their choices and behaviors, people will go where their idea of success is regardless of how valid.

About 'my chick', yeah I could choose to read it like this but then again that's a pretty sick thing to do per se, basically silently torturing somebody for months only to then check in on how alive they still are and then if they maybe have any food left to borrow, defense mechanisms are a thing and I can totally respect them but can you imagine how internally confused a person has to be to start acting in ways that are essentially contradictory. That's exactly why I think it's sometimes healthier (for both parties) to let things cool down for a great, great while sometimes no matter how just warm they insist on feeling in the moment, even if the appetite is real.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 04:14:28 PM by silhouette »

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9303 on: April 09, 2020, 06:47:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Tinder overseas is much better. I was getting a ton of matches in Thailand and Laos.

With tourists or locals?

skatefresh

« Reply #9304 on: April 09, 2020, 07:23:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I get the 'entertain me' vibe, I'm saying every country has people like that who instinctively follow their local social norms and stereotypes and then the occasional exceptions who are comfortable enough to break out of their comfort zone, by traveling or just being open to encounters even, to be honest dating someone from a financially poorer country makes me feel a bit weird sometimes when I can tell there are too obvious expectations, it can be an awkward position to be in that you never really asked for if you just sincerely like the person, but I guess that's just part of the world's realities naturally affecting people and their choices and behaviors, people will go where their idea of success is regardless of how valid.

About 'my chick', yeah I could choose to read it like this but then again that's a pretty sick thing to do per se, basically silently torturing somebody for months only to then check in on how alive they still are and then if they maybe have any food left to borrow, defense mechanisms are a thing and I can totally respect them but can you imagine how internally confused a person has to be to start acting in ways that are essentially contradictory. That's exactly why I think it's sometimes healthier (for both parties) to let things cool down for a great, great while sometimes no matter how just warm they insist on feeling in the moment, even if the appetite is real.
Thanks for all the advice and stuff. Yeah I don't even tey and understand the person's motives anymore. It will just drive you insane if you let it it stew.

skatefresh

« Reply #9305 on: April 09, 2020, 07:26:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Tinder overseas is much better. I was getting a ton of matches in Thailand and Laos.
[close]

With tourists or locals?
Honestly, both. You have the locals who want to meet a foreigner. In Thailand and Laos every swipe was a match. You also have a lot of call girls on there too to watch out for. Tourists are easier there too since there is a shortage of other people from the same place, so the pickings are slim for a girl visiting there trying to meet/hookup with a non local.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9306 on: April 09, 2020, 09:17:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

With tourists or locals?
[close]
Honestly, both. You have the locals who want to meet a foreigner. In Thailand and Laos every swipe was a match. You also have a lot of call girls on there too to watch out for. Tourists are easier there too since there is a shortage of other people from the same place, so the pickings are slim for a girl visiting there trying to meet/hookup with a non local.

Yeah i'm half south east asian. Just be weary of getting hustled by the locals.

skatefresh

« Reply #9307 on: April 09, 2020, 09:31:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

With tourists or locals?
[close]
[close]

Yeah i'm half south east asian. Just be weary of getting hustled by the locals.
Of course. I was always weary. But a few I talked to seemed genuinely cool. The most annoying part was trying not to get ripped off by taxi drivers lol.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9308 on: April 11, 2020, 04:36:24 PM »
im afraid of the future so i try to live and think in the now as much as possible but its hard somedays

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #9309 on: April 11, 2020, 09:21:41 PM »

Do you have any reccomendations for artists/dj's/or mixes I should check out?

I love the entire spectrum of electronic music apart from EDM. I grew up on punk but got hooked on techno/jungle/dub-techno/grime and lots of ambient stuff.

start with kraftwerk then listen to the music from megaman games then ur pretty much done imo

JudoOrigami

« Reply #9310 on: April 12, 2020, 01:43:58 AM »
I'm a wretched human being

edit: I'm a certified psychopath who might have schizophrenia and def have gender identity issues. They diagnosed me with hyper tension a couple weeks ago but I have no idea what that shit even means. I'm adjusting to new meds so that's why I'm posting so much. Mania is a hell of a drug
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 06:43:40 AM by JudoOrigami »

skatefresh

« Reply #9311 on: April 12, 2020, 08:11:45 AM »
The hairline is about done. In the past year my temples have receded an thinned and I've always kept it short but said fuck it and bic'd it the other day. The norwood reaper spares no one.

JudoOrigami

« Reply #9312 on: April 12, 2020, 09:05:43 AM »
Just rock some wigs

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9313 on: April 12, 2020, 10:04:55 AM »
Dude. My right temple is really thin but everything else is fine. Don't relly know how to deal with it.

JudoOrigami

« Reply #9314 on: April 12, 2020, 10:32:53 AM »
Skrillex cut

skatefresh

« Reply #9315 on: April 12, 2020, 10:37:27 AM »
Dude. My right temple is really thin but everything else is fine. Don't relly know how to deal with it.
I can still grow it but its whispy as hell in the forelock. I was rocking skin fades with a scissor cut and short buzzes but with it longer I got tired of looking at it every day. You can look up minoxidil and it might help thicken it but be weary of side effects.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #9316 on: April 12, 2020, 01:29:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I can still grow it but its whispy as hell in the forelock. I was rocking skin fades with a scissor cut and short buzzes but with it longer I got tired of looking at it every day. You can look up minoxidil and it might help thicken it but be weary of side effects.
Minoxodil side effects are pretty uncommon other than skin irritation, I use it and I break out from time to time but haven't experienced the other more scary sounding side effects. Apparently those are more likely if you're using too much at one time. I would say if you've thought about doing it, do it because the longer you wait the less hair you'll retain and get back. It's like $20 for a 3 month supply so you'll know if it's working and/or if you're over it by the end of your first box.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

skatefresh

« Reply #9317 on: April 12, 2020, 02:18:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Minoxodil side effects are pretty uncommon other than skin irritation, I use it and I break out from time to time but haven't experienced the other more scary sounding side effects. Apparently those are more likely if you're using too much at one time. I would say if you've thought about doing it, do it because the longer you wait the less hair you'll retain and get back. It's like $20 for a 3 month supply so you'll know if it's working and/or if you're over it by the end of your first box.
For me atleast,  I dont want a routine I have to keep up with daily. If you stop taking it the gains go away. In a way you are just prolonging the inevitable.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9318 on: April 12, 2020, 05:45:50 PM »
I feel for you bald mothafucks. I would off myself if I went bald. My head shape is too fucked up. I hope you have round crowns and hella bitches.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9319 on: April 12, 2020, 05:46:19 PM »
Thanks, boys!

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #9320 on: April 13, 2020, 02:46:27 AM »
Today was my first day working as an online sex worker. Got tipped $20 for dirty photos, pretty fun honestly.

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #9321 on: April 13, 2020, 09:47:06 AM »
I did the webcam thing in college for a little while and never really told anyone about it, but think about going back to it often when I need cash. Working the skater angle helps sometimes -- good luck and get ready to see/hear some weird shit. 

Kolostrum

« Reply #9322 on: April 14, 2020, 02:40:40 PM »
^^Living the dream.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #9323 on: April 15, 2020, 06:32:00 PM »
Unfortunately,  sad to say lost count how many sexual encounters with girls I really like completely ruined because of ghetto or lack of furniture.   

One time,  so poor  living in a Hawaii house by the beach. Night winds down so invite a co worker I really like  over. We chilling in my room, no bed or couch so no go that night =( 

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9324 on: April 15, 2020, 07:04:29 PM »
your confidence must be staggering to invite a girl over and think you’ll be getting laid with literally no furniture

you’re either a god or completely dense, either way this made me laugh so thank you

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9325 on: April 15, 2020, 08:01:31 PM »
your confidence must be staggering to invite a girl over and think you’ll be getting laid with literally no furniture

you’re either a god or completely dense, either way this made me laugh so thank you

He must be like the guy in that Seinfeld episode who invites Elaine over then tries to start burning an old chair in the fireplace.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:10:21 PM by os89 »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9326 on: April 15, 2020, 09:55:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He must be like the guy in that Seinfeld episode who invites Elaine over then tries to start burning an old chair in the fireplace.

You're telling me there is a Seinfeld episode I have not seen?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9327 on: April 16, 2020, 09:28:08 AM »

I've met some really great girls while i've been in undesirable situations and they didn't care too much about the lack of furniture I had. I did have a bed though.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #9328 on: April 16, 2020, 04:14:01 PM »

These guys used to live across the street from my friend and lived in a car. Needless to say, if you go it, you got it.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
  • the moon rules
« Reply #9329 on: April 16, 2020, 09:20:37 PM »
Unfortunately,  sad to say lost count how many sexual encounters with girls I really like completely ruined because of ghetto or lack of furniture.   

One time,  so poor  living in a Hawaii house by the beach. Night winds down so invite a co worker I really like  over. We chilling in my room, no bed or couch so no go that night =(
When I was younger I used to have nothing more than a pile of clothes and a mattress on the ground in a room without a door. There was a bathroom next to my room and people would see me punching above my weight more times than I can count. Another time I had a room with just a couch and no bed and got a girl to drive 45 miles to and from for a quick hang and bang. Now that I’m almost 30, got out of the terrible lifestyle I was living, and have my shit together I can barely get a girl to text me back. That’s how it goes though

All in I’ve lost 35 of the 75 pounds I’ve put on since breaking my ankle and being out of commission for a few years. I’ve hit a plateau in my weight loss but I ordered a bike. Since I won’t be back to work until at least mid July at the earliest I have time to ride my bike on the now safe to ride city streets. I’m hoping that will help push start my second wave of weight loss

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
For me atleast,  I dont want a routine I have to keep up with daily. If you stop taking it the gains go away. In a way you are just prolonging the inevitable.
Im thinking about trying rogaine to help with my thinning crown and receding hairline. I got approved for finasteride, but decided the potential side effects weren’t worth it. Post-finasteride syndrome has lead to some people not being able to get an erection for months or years after using it. That was too risky for me. I’d rather be bald and look like Mr Peanut than not be able to get it up
fuck you bama