Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746001 times)

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9360 on: April 28, 2020, 04:52:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Going through a divorce at age 22. I am 23 now. Has pretty much fucked up dating life for good. I don't ever want to get married again. I have weird trust issues now. Shit sucks
[close]

Sorry to hear this brother. Weren't you living in Hawaii for a minute?
[close]

No worries, I appreciate brotha. I was living on Oahu for about 3 years. Definitely some of the best times of my (23) year old life. Learned a lot and surfed and skated a bunch. Meet a ton of awesome people.
[close]

Is she still living out that way or back in the area wherever you're living now?

its crazy. We ended up moving back to Washington state. She was stationed in Hawaii (navy) and we planned on buying a house someplace. Anyway I wanted to move to a certain place and she said yes, changed her mind. Divorced me over the phone while she was in fucking japan or some shit. And then I moved from my parents house in Enumclaw to Bellingham. And then she ended up moving to Bellingham also?? Have not seen her since last May? Have not talked to her ( don't plan on it) since last June-ish. I really hope I never ever run into her.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1272
« Reply #9361 on: April 28, 2020, 05:33:09 PM »
i like bread heels

i eat all them shits

all of em

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9362 on: April 28, 2020, 09:29:52 PM »
i like bread heels

i eat all them shits

all of em
PB on one side of the heel of a loaf of bread is my favorite running-out-the-door-late-for-work breakfast
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #9363 on: April 28, 2020, 11:07:25 PM »
 Spent all day in the sun yesterday , never been so happy to get sunburned. Like a dummy... keep texting that classmate. Bamboozled again:

"I could have gone over there and taken the test with you, put some aloe vera on your skin." 

'That sounds nice'

" You should, it would help your skin" 

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 866
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9364 on: April 29, 2020, 11:39:56 PM »
tried coke for the first time two days ago and i still cant get over how shitty the whole experience was. even spectating wont ever be the same
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Bata

• Rep: -72
« Reply #9365 on: April 30, 2020, 04:51:41 AM »
Havent used a cellphone for anything other than taking photos in like 3 years

Jagr

• Rep: 117
« Reply #9366 on: April 30, 2020, 02:46:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Going through a divorce at age 22. I am 23 now. Has pretty much fucked up dating life for good. I don't ever want to get married again. I have weird trust issues now. Shit sucks
[close]

[close]

No worries, I appreciate brotha. I was living on Oahu for about 3 years. Definitely some of the best times of my (23) year old life. Learned a lot and surfed and skated a bunch. Meet a ton of awesome people.
[close]

Is she still living out that way or back in the area wherever you're living now?
[close]

its crazy. We ended up moving back to Washington state. She was stationed in Hawaii (navy) and we planned on buying a house someplace. Anyway I wanted to move to a certain place and she said yes, changed her mind. Divorced me over the phone while she was in fucking japan or some shit. And then I moved from my parents house in Enumclaw to Bellingham. And then she ended up moving to Bellingham also?? Have not seen her since last May? Have not talked to her ( don't plan on it) since last June-ish. I really hope I never ever run into her.

Damn, that's bonkers. You are both living in Bellingham now? Hope you don't run into each other. Good luck with everything.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #9367 on: April 30, 2020, 06:29:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Damn, that's bonkers. You are both living in Bellingham now? Hope you don't run into each other. Good luck with everything.

yea dude. Strange time in my life haha. Last thing I heard from her was she was living in Bellingham also. Have not seen or reached out. Don't ever plan on reaching out. And thank you brotha I appreciate it

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #9368 on: May 01, 2020, 07:51:02 AM »
The only 1” Allen bolts I can find where I live are all shake junt brand and I’m thinking of buying them because because I don’t have any other options ....

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9369 on: May 01, 2020, 02:20:07 PM »
tried coke for the first time two days ago and i still cant get over how shitty the whole experience was. even spectating wont ever be the same

Worst drug. Really not even fun.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9370 on: May 01, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »
If you saw my earlier posts in this thread you know I struggle with monogamy (read: am a scumbag cheater sometimes).

I know I did this to myself but yo this coworker I smashed at our work xmas party (ok a couple times after that too) is the devil I tell you.

I’m in NYC and taking social distancing pretty seriously so obviously side chicks are cut off for the foreseeable future. Imagine if I got myself and my actual girl sick because I’m out fucking around? Nah I’m not that much of a scumbag.

We’re both going into work full time tho, masks and gloves and all that.

Holiday party girl apparently doesn’t give a fuck about a pandemic and keeps trying to fuck me. In normal times we don’t work together much but we’re the few skeleton crew who didn’t get laid off so we’re working together every day now.

She knows I have a girl and where I stand currently but stays sending me nudes and asking me why I’m being scared.

This ho told me keep the mask on and she’ll suck my dick. What is wrong with this woman? How many other dudes is she fuckin all carefree during a pandemic? Man hell no not happening, but she is truly not making it easy. I think trying to get me to break is a fun game for her. Got me trying to dodge her at the end of the day like this guy

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #9371 on: May 01, 2020, 04:25:36 PM »
Maybe it’s time to suit up?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9372 on: May 01, 2020, 05:45:18 PM »
I’ve legit been on SLAP the last ten minutes not paying attention to my girlfriend as she’s been complaining about work. I think I’m running out of filler stock transition questions to keep this going.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9373 on: May 01, 2020, 06:01:44 PM »
If you saw my earlier posts in this thread you know I struggle with monogamy (read: am a scumbag cheater sometimes).

I know I did this to myself but yo this coworker I smashed at our work xmas party (ok a couple times after that too) is the devil I tell you.

I’m in NYC and taking social distancing pretty seriously so obviously side chicks are cut off for the foreseeable future. Imagine if I got myself and my actual girl sick because I’m out fucking around? Nah I’m not that much of a scumbag.

Holiday party girl apparently doesn’t give a fuck about a pandemic and keeps trying to fuck me. In normal times we don’t work together much but we’re the few skeleton crew who didn’t get laid off so we’re working together every day now.

She knows I have a girl and where I stand currently but stays sending me nudes and asking me why I’m being scared.

This ho told me keep the mask on and she’ll suck my dick. What is wrong with this woman? How many other dudes is she fuckin all carefree during a pandemic? Man hell no not happening, but she is truly not making it easy. I think trying to get me to break is a fun game for her. Got me trying to dodge her at the end of the day like this guy

monogamy is trash and im not built for it either. ive been in similar situations like that and i cant wait for the right opportunity to propose an open relationship to my current girlfriend. life is too short to just be with one person imo
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9374 on: May 01, 2020, 07:06:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
monogamy is trash and im not built for it either. ive been in similar situations like that and i cant wait for the right opportunity to propose an open relationship to my current girlfriend. life is too short to just be with one person imo
I definitely said something like this in this thread.

Maybe it’s time to suit up?

Turbo ho update:

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #9375 on: May 01, 2020, 11:47:51 PM »

As someone IN an open relationship and with a vagina, she is probably just bored and men are too easy to mess with sometimes. It's not worth it man! If you don't want to be in monogamous then open it up or break up and have your own fun, guilt free.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #9376 on: May 02, 2020, 05:41:21 AM »
keta > coca

Used to have a bit of a game with the boys on the beak, sucker lines of ket. Pretty hilarious when someone’s not expecting it

I hear the old school liquid ket is pretty wild
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9377 on: May 02, 2020, 06:33:09 PM »
Expand Quote
keta > coca
[close]

Used to have a bit of a game with the boys on the beak, sucker lines of ket. Pretty hilarious when someone’s not expecting it

I hear the old school liquid ket is pretty wild

I'd hate toe choose if I still did drugs.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #9378 on: May 02, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

As someone IN an open relationship and with a vagina, she is probably just bored and men are too easy to mess with sometimes. It's not worth it man! If you don't want to be in monogamous then open it up or break up and have your own fun, guilt free.

GURL ALURT
does my user name check out

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #9379 on: May 03, 2020, 08:08:21 AM »
The first time I saw Cory’s part in Chronicles 3 I thought it was bad. I expected more from him. I just saw it again and loved it. Dude is having fun while doing some gnar stuff. The Marvin Gaye song grew on me before the video part but, now I think it’s a really solid part.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9380 on: May 03, 2020, 08:20:54 AM »
Same. I just wish Lee Smith hadn’t filmed a better part to that song ~10 years earlier.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9381 on: May 03, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »
I am a slave to my phone and I fucking hate it. Just a big time suck sitting in my pocket.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #9382 on: May 03, 2020, 03:00:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

GURL ALURT

I'm trans but thank you for the reminder of why I had stopped spending time on slap. Later y'all.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 03:10:37 PM by theresnothinghere »

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #9383 on: May 03, 2020, 07:44:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

GURL ALURT
[close]

I'm trans but thank you for the reminder of why I had stopped spending time on slap. Later y'all.

just joking sorry if i offended u
does my user name check out

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #9384 on: May 03, 2020, 09:30:39 PM »
I'm drunk and need to vent.
Going through it with my girl. we recently moved in together and shit went south this weekend. I feel shitty haven't been this serious with a girl and we got in what seemed like a small argument but apparently she took it worse than anticipated. She's talking about possibly breaking up and the worst part is the anticipation of what comes next. I admit I was the instigator in the argument. Sidenote I've been burned by exes and it still weighs on my mind. So o had a moment of freaking out and tried to air out my insecurities instead of letting it stew in my mind but she took it as a personal attack. She was pissed and told me she didn't appreciate being bombarded with all of this information of cheating and whatever else. She told me she doesn't want to feel controlled (I don't think I was trying to I was trying to be transparent with what was bugging me). It's her place and I don't have anywhere else to go if shit doesn't work out so that definitely adds to the  stress. I can probably couch surf/ car camp if needed but showering is gonna be a MF.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:32:16 PM by Silky Johnson »

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9385 on: May 04, 2020, 06:35:46 AM »
Going through it with my girl. we recently moved in together and shit went south this weekend. I feel shitty haven't been this serious with a girl and we got in what seemed like a small argument but apparently she took it worse than anticipated. She's talking about possibly breaking up and the worst part is the anticipation of what comes next. I admit I was the instigator in the argument. Sidenote I've been burned by exes and it still weighs on my mind. So o had a moment of freaking out and tried to air out my insecurities instead of letting it stew in my mind but she took it as a personal attack. She was pissed and told me she didn't appreciate being bombarded with all of this information of cheating and whatever else. She told me she doesn't want to feel controlled (I don't think I was trying to I was trying to be transparent with what was bugging me). It's her place and I don't have anywhere else to go if shit doesn't work out so that definitely adds to the  stress. I can probably couch surf/ car camp if needed but showering is gonna be a MF.
jeez what made you say all that? thats almost a surefire way to end things

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9386 on: May 04, 2020, 07:58:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
jeez what made you say all that? thats almost a surefire way to end things
I was trying to communicate with her what was wrong so I shared my past experiences and why I have that go through my mind but she took it as I didn't trust her. I tried the keep it to myself before and it didn't solve anything the last time we had a convo like this she asked me to share what was wrong so this time thats what i did.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #9387 on: May 04, 2020, 08:28:28 AM »
Silky, you deserve someone who will actually listen to you and not toss you out into a pandemic for communicating real feelings.
I hope you don't lose your place. I have showered at truck stops for a few weeks before I saved up enough for a new pad, but not during Covid.
I can't imagine what you're going thru at a wack time like this.

I will never move in to another person's property again.
It is much easier to just build your own palace while living in solitude than to subscribe to a life of survival-acquiescence.
Stay strong Silkdawg, stay low and build!

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9388 on: May 04, 2020, 08:48:53 AM »
Appreciate that Augustus. She told me I can stay regardless of if we're together or not but I don't think I can stay in the same house as her and get over her if this doesn't get fixed . I'm hoping this lock down blows over soon just to have some more resources on the hygienic front.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #9389 on: May 04, 2020, 10:11:25 AM »
Lots of dudes would just hang on for the "hots-and-a-cot." I salute your integrity!

Like you said, once society can provide gyms again, you have a wealth of opportunity there.
This time is fucked, you can't go anywhere. I'd imagine that domestic violence cases have increased nation-wide.
There's just nowhere to go.