Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745699 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9390 on: May 04, 2020, 05:53:51 PM »
Try talking it out Silky. Just kinda set time aside and be open with your intention. It may be too late but, if you still want to be with the person it’s worth a shot.

Working from home I’ve slipped a lot. I don’t feel productive and I’ve felt uninspired and I don’t have much to do. Hopped on a stream I should’ve shared with parents that I didn’t want to due to being limited to 50 people (this is for 10 or 13 schools in total). Sat through it and took notes, and holy shit I’ve never felt so useless.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Skart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #9391 on: May 05, 2020, 01:00:54 PM »
keta > coca

Sobriety and silence > you and your music
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

Sona

• Rep: -82
« Reply #9392 on: May 05, 2020, 02:27:54 PM »
now thats a burn
~

Sona

« Reply #9393 on: May 06, 2020, 01:05:45 AM »
I don't record or post my music because of people like AMAPiano who want to spam their shit relentlessly for self glorification and attention gathering. Real confession.
~

Sona

« Reply #9394 on: May 06, 2020, 02:22:29 AM »
I'm like a broken skateboard with razor tail that's being held together by grip tape and 4 pieces of hardware with 7 bearings.

Still technically a skateboard but no longer skateable.
~

Sona

« Reply #9395 on: May 06, 2020, 02:40:06 AM »
Fine, you go back to telling people stupid shit they already know in games people have played 1000 times.
~

Sona

« Reply #9396 on: May 06, 2020, 02:41:44 AM »
Whoops wrong thread that moogle has me tilted
~

Mog

• Rep: -166
« Reply #9397 on: May 06, 2020, 03:24:36 AM »
I confess that you're a dumbass bitch

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #9398 on: May 06, 2020, 05:41:37 PM »
Expand Quote
I don't record or post my music because of people like AMAPiano who want to spam their shit relentlessly for self glorification and attention gathering. Real confession.
[close]

this might be the dumbest statement ever made on this site. most AmaPiano producers come from some level of poverty and have extremely limited resources and gear, they are making proper anthems that bring happiness to hundreds and thousands of people in crowds around the country and spreading a whole movement worldwide, only using cracked copies of fl studio on old beat up laptops, if anything amaposting is a massive inspiration to anyone trying to make music themselves and have it be heard on a larger scale. it's a message that no matter where you're located and how limited your tools are you can still make beautiful music filled with emotion that speaks to the masses and brings us together dancing to the beat of Africa. in their music they have achieved huge pounding bass that has every bit as much power and impact as american productions, while adding their totally unique and distinct sounds and rhythms of South Africa into the mix, to make a totally unique flavor that the world has never experienced before. there is truly nothing like being in the middle of vibrant Amapiano dance floor hearing the GONG GONG in your chest and the smooth keys and melodies underneath, seeing the smiling faces of hundreds of friends and strangers alike, bodies moving together, in this moment we are together, we all feel as one people and experiencing the distinct beauty of South African culture. tomorrow we will have to wake up and get back to ordinary life, but for the time being we can let ourselves be lost in the rhythm and flow of the dancefloor, and ther we express ourselves in rhythm and song and tap in deeper. we move, we have to, because nothing stands still in the dance circle of life. every cell, molecule, and atom all move even out there in the space, dust particles shuffle, comets shoot across the sky like ballerinas. gravity gets down, stars flicker, moon walks, planets quiver, moving across the sky ever so specific, all the fiery choreography of the sun. movement is a universe within a universe, and just like clockwork things are always jumping, spinning, locking, tapping, vibrating, and colliding with precision. always on a mission, looking for that perfect celestial dance partner in rhythm. for every action there is a reaction, we move. we have to. because NOTHING stands still, in the dance circle of life

????

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #9399 on: May 06, 2020, 09:09:11 PM »
i watched the matrix reloaded last night, and there’s that scene where everyone in zion is vibing hard while neo and trinity get it on in a nearby cavern...is that what you’re talking about

BieberStance

• Rep: -18
« Reply #9400 on: May 07, 2020, 11:47:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this might be the dumbest statement ever made on this site. most AmaPiano producers come from some level of poverty and have extremely limited resources and gear, they are making proper anthems that bring happiness to hundreds and thousands of people in crowds around the country and spreading a whole movement worldwide, only using cracked copies of fl studio on old beat up laptops, if anything amaposting is a massive inspiration to anyone trying to make music themselves and have it be heard on a larger scale. it's a message that no matter where you're located and how limited your tools are you can still make beautiful music filled with emotion that speaks to the masses and brings us together dancing to the beat of Africa. in their music they have achieved huge pounding bass that has every bit as much power and impact as american productions, while adding their totally unique and distinct sounds and rhythms of South Africa into the mix, to make a totally unique flavor that the world has never experienced before. there is truly nothing like being in the middle of vibrant Amapiano dance floor hearing the GONG GONG in your chest and the smooth keys and melodies underneath, seeing the smiling faces of hundreds of friends and strangers alike, bodies moving together, in this moment we are together, we all feel as one people and experiencing the distinct beauty of South African culture. tomorrow we will have to wake up and get back to ordinary life, but for the time being we can let ourselves be lost in the rhythm and flow of the dancefloor, and ther we express ourselves in rhythm and song and tap in deeper. we move, we have to, because nothing stands still in the dance circle of life. every cell, molecule, and atom all move even out there in the space, dust particles shuffle, comets shoot across the sky like ballerinas. gravity gets down, stars flicker, moon walks, planets quiver, moving across the sky ever so specific, all the fiery choreography of the sun. movement is a universe within a universe, and just like clockwork things are always jumping, spinning, locking, tapping, vibrating, and colliding with precision. always on a mission, looking for that perfect celestial dance partner in rhythm. for every action there is a reaction, we move. we have to. because NOTHING stands still, in the dance circle of life

i checked out some amapiano stuff you posted.
1. it sucks. like really dude.
2. its not some music making you feel somehow.
3. it lacks the extacy of techno, the chill of ambient, the danceability of house, and whatever other electronic dance music has to offer.
4. there isnt any technical rafinesse or  good producing that could at least be nerded about from a producer standpoint.
5. the one video where they set the cdjs on fire is so whack and cringey i don´t even have words for it
6. noone in the videos you postet is partying hard to it. to make it worse i saw audiences of: empty swimmingpools, a confused looking cute sleepy dog, people playing poker, people sitting in loungechairs, drinking and talking to each other while taking selfies and being anoyed by the sound,...
7. even the djs look super bored.
8. its propably the most generic and bland music ever. i have been in elevators with better tracks playing
10. the djs come of as maximum fuccbois and i get super duchey vibes. there is no connection to heritage of housemusic and whatsover rooting back from a gay and diverse community. i bet most of the djs even "hate fags"

honestly, what are you even trying? its a skateboarding forum you are spamming with shit you propably don´t even like yourself. look deep inside of you and ask yourself if this is what you want to do with your life and your freetime. there must be something better, no? maybe try skateboarding?

the only explenation i have is that you are a label-owner, desperate in covid times because of lack of work and doing everything to enhance the viewcounts at least a little bit.
You are propably sitting somewere in africa, being the owner of the MajorLeagueDjz youtube channel and living of the small money the youtube views give you.
try to nigeria-scam someone at least. thats more honest work than promoting this shit here on slap.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:07:31 PM by BieberStance »

BieberStance

« Reply #9401 on: May 07, 2020, 12:53:16 PM »
i realize the last part is racist in a way. i apologize for it kinda

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #9402 on: May 07, 2020, 04:08:22 PM »
i realize the last part is racist in a way. i apologize for it kinda

He's just a troll, dude. A very specific, odd subject matter troll, but still just a troll. Calm down.

Shalom
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Mog

« Reply #9403 on: May 08, 2020, 01:35:24 AM »
Do "producers" like you have a central forum hub? It can't be gearslutz...

I don't want to troll another forum but looks like I might have more work to do.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Mog

« Reply #9404 on: May 08, 2020, 01:40:02 AM »
house music sucks ass 9.9 times out of 10

Mog

« Reply #9405 on: May 08, 2020, 01:40:54 AM »

Mog

« Reply #9406 on: May 08, 2020, 01:41:48 AM »

Mog

« Reply #9407 on: May 08, 2020, 01:42:54 AM »
Disco sucks

Mog

« Reply #9408 on: May 08, 2020, 01:44:10 AM »

Mog

« Reply #9409 on: May 08, 2020, 01:48:01 AM »
Roland Corp made your shitty house music gear based on the work of Kraftwerk and Moroder.

Kraftwerk and Moroder used synthesizers designed by Bob Moog.

The original Moog synthesizer was conceptualized by Walter (now Wendy) Carlos. A Transsexual.

Conclusion = without a transexual house music wouldn't exist.

Ya'll motherfuckers owe

BieberStance

« Reply #9410 on: May 08, 2020, 01:49:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i checked out some amapiano stuff you posted.
1. it sucks. like really dude.
2. its not some music making you feel somehow.
3. it lacks the extacy of techno, the chill of ambient, the danceability of house, and whatever other electronic dance music has to offer.
4. there isnt any technical rafinesse or  good producing that could at least be nerded about from a producer standpoint.
5. the one video where they set the cdjs on fire is so whack and cringey i don´t even have words for it
6. noone in the videos you postet is partying hard to it. to make it worse i saw audiences of: empty swimmingpools, a confused looking cute sleepy dog, people playing poker, people sitting in loungechairs, drinking and talking to each other while taking selfies and being anoyed by the sound,...
7. even the djs look super bored.
8. its propably the most generic and bland music ever. i have been in elevators with better tracks playing
10. the djs come of as maximum fuccbois and i get super duchey vibes. there is no connection to heritage of housemusic and whatsover rooting back from a gay and diverse community. i bet most of the djs even "hate fags"

honestly, what are you even trying? its a skateboarding forum you are spamming with shit you propably don´t even like yourself. look deep inside of you and ask yourself if this is what you want to do with your life and your freetime. there must be something better, no? maybe try skateboarding?

the only explenation i have is that you are a label-owner, desperate in covid times because of lack of work and doing everything to enhance the viewcounts at least a little bit.
You are propably sitting somewere in africa, being the owner of the MajorLeagueDjz youtube channel and living of the small money the youtube views give you.
try to nigeria-scam someone at least. thats more honest work than promoting this shit here on slap.
[close]

what a bunch of hateful ignorant bullshit. AmaPiano music pay homage and assimilates elements from all the supposedy "superior" genres you mentioned and combines them into something that is better than any of them by themselves. a proper AmaPiano production will take you through the strong and steady grooves of afro house, the endless peace and calm of ambient in the sudden and extended instrumental breakdowns, and the pounding earth shaking sub frequencies of techno with massive chest resonating bass drums that have such fewer upper harmonics sometimes the kick dissapears on most home systems and make many people pass on the genre without realizing you need to plug in your 8"+ speakers or at least some good headphnoes to get a feel for this music. as far as people not partying hard to the music in MajorLeagueDjz Balcony Mix series, brother it's fucking corona virus season they are not going to have people over and unnecessary risk spread of the disease, and part of the beauty of AmaPianos is that it works in both a chilling and party situation. in a different setting people go crazy to this music and its the most moving sound of South Africa at the moment for all thypes of clubs and concerts for people of all ages as well. just look here

no technical or good producing?? LOL what a joke take a look at Vigro Deep laying down emotional keys in this cook up video totally effortlessly. dude is basically the Kader of AmaPiano and will only get better and probably have a huge impact on future generations of dance music, i can see him working on a drake or kanye album

your last point is just plain ignorance and fear of other cultures, Bandile and Banele Mbere are totally humble down to earth guys and the polar opposite of some superstar dj douchebag you're imagining in your head. it's true there is some homophobia and transphobia ongoing problem in South Africa but you have no place to make some wild claim about this that artists not honoring their roots or heritage. house music came from black artists in chicago, usa and so if anything Africans making offbranches of house is bringing it closer back to their roots you can download a big range of fresh and unheard AmaPiano mp3 files from https://hiphopza.com/tag/amapiano-songs/ and https://amapianosa.com/singles/ I think you might change your mind if you really give it a chance

You basically proved my point.
1. Stealing all elements from different genres
2. Needing special tech (like super good speakers) to make it listenable at all. (I btw checked it out with my girlfriends Adam audio studio monitors and it still sounds shit)
3. they don't even have a Soundsystem that could eventually evoke the sensations you are talking about in the videos
4. The piano kader sucks. I had piano lessons for only 4 years when I was a kid and I am still better than him. he is just doing whatever. and just hitting piano keys is not producing electronic music.

5.And to the crowd: its looks very pathetic still. if its not THE GRIND; GTFO here!

Mog

« Reply #9411 on: May 08, 2020, 01:52:58 AM »
Real Talk

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #9412 on: May 08, 2020, 11:12:00 AM »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #9413 on: May 08, 2020, 06:59:43 PM »
This guy's trolling is terrible because it isn't funny or impactful/meaningful on this forum. At the same time, for people to actually talk shit on the amapiano genre is coming off as super racist imo. To be calling past electronic genres "superior" is extremely closed-minded.

They have every right to experiment with the tools they have at hand. It's awesome that people all throughout the world can create their own sounds, music scenes and cultures.

If you're a fan of electronic music in general (house, idm, hip-hop, ambient, experimental, techno, drum n bass, garage, industrial, Italo disco, power electronics, etc.), then I don't see how you couldn't at the very least appreciate and respect amapiano.

To let this guy's bad trolling effect how you view this genre is unfair. Again, it's coming off as really racist to me.

sKINGraft

• space doo-doo pistols
« Reply #9414 on: May 08, 2020, 07:35:53 PM »
This guy's trolling is terrible because it isn't funny or impactful/meaningful on this forum. At the same time, for people to actually talk shit on the amapiano genre is coming off as super racist imo. To be calling past electronic genres "superior" is extremely closed-minded.

They have every right to experiment with the tools they have at hand. It's awesome that people all throughout the world can create their own sounds, music scenes and cultures.

If you're a fan of electronic music in general (house, idm, hip-hop, ambient, experimental, techno, drum n bass, garage, industrial, Italo disco, power electronics, etc.), then I don't see how you couldn't at the very least appreciate and respect amapiano.

To let this guy's bad trolling effect how you view this genre is unfair. Again, it's coming off as really racist to me.

my real confession is that ive never listened to amapiano

my other confession is that i love it cause it gets everyone all riled up

you do you amapiano

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #9415 on: May 08, 2020, 10:34:55 PM »
Well ...pulled a Christian Hosoi. Never thought would see the day. Carried many burdens for decades , finally at peace now.   

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #9416 on: May 09, 2020, 06:02:56 AM »
I seriously cannot stand the human race, and wouldn’t be sad if we were wiped off the planet including myself.

No offense to you all I’m just disappointed with life.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #9417 on: May 10, 2020, 08:41:37 AM »
Well ...pulled a Christian Hosoi. Never thought would see the day. Carried many burdens for decades , finally at peace now.

proud of you

Mew

• Rep: -31
« Reply #9418 on: May 10, 2020, 04:51:01 PM »
Flaffy is a must grab in gold/silver/crystal imo its basically the pikachu of that game and electric is always overpowered
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 05:16:22 PM by Mew »

Mew

• Rep: -31
« Reply #9419 on: May 10, 2020, 05:15:59 PM »
As a kid i caught mewtwo without using the masterball