Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734728 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1200 on: January 24, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »
My (now ex) girlfriend told me she got raped a few years ago and I never bothered to tell anyone.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Guinness

« Reply #1201 on: January 24, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »
My (now ex) girlfriend told me she got raped a few years ago and I never bothered to tell anyone.
how old are you i went to school with a girl who got raped by her dad. shes in jail now

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #1202 on: January 25, 2008, 04:34:06 AM »
so you're living in iran?

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #1203 on: January 25, 2008, 05:42:46 AM »
Somebody tried to kill the landlord in my building, as in with a knife.  There's blood all over the place right when you walk in.  Is it weird that I'm only bummed that it'll be a while till my toilet gets fixed?

mikefork

« Reply #1204 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
Somebody tried to kill the landlord in my building, as in with a knife.  There's blood all over the place right when you walk in.  Is it weird that I'm only bummed that it'll be a while till my toilet gets fixed?
not at all. you gotta do what you gotta do
my landlord almost died last winter, and i was pissed that he didn't fix the heat in my apartment. he was supposed to do it for over a month, but he never did
i'm just waiting for the day we move out. we have caught him in our apartment while no one else is in there, he always fucks up the power, he freaks out when you go out the front door, he freaks out when people skate in front of the house, he broke the ceiling fan in my kitchen because he noticed one of the lights went out and he decided to try and fix it, and so on

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #1205 on: January 25, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »
'i dont have a girlfriend, but i know a girl who would get pissed if she heard me say that'

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #1206 on: January 25, 2008, 09:05:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Despite being in a relationship when asked "do you have a girlfriend?" without even hesitating i say no. I know I'm not the only one who does this.
[close]

This means you don't have a girlfriend.
Well you're right. Broke that shit off. A biiig relief.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1207 on: January 25, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »
'i dont have a girlfriend, but i know a girl who would get pissed if she heard me say that'
haha pretty much

toy machine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #1208 on: January 25, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
Im addicted to slap!

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #1209 on: January 25, 2008, 11:17:46 AM »
im drunk?

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #1210 on: January 25, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »

H.N.I.C.

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1211 on: January 25, 2008, 07:00:55 PM »
i cant take a compliment
if i was killed by a dwarf midget in a wheelchair with a huge goiter hanging out of his chest, i would send my self to hell

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1212 on: January 25, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
fucked my girl earlier today we've only been together for a week not even and i think I might have to break it off soon, and its making me feel like an asshole.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #1213 on: January 25, 2008, 09:36:36 PM »
i cant take a compliment

Thats a tough one. I always feel weird when someone gives me one. Its just like, "oh, thanks." I always feel ungrateful or I try to play it off like its no big deal and anyone can do it.

Strictly Bricks

• www.last.fm/user/shoegazebastard
« Reply #1214 on: January 25, 2008, 11:31:29 PM »
I took mushrooms a week ago, saw Pimp C's image, and started crying hysterically.

this means I'm a bitch.
shit. money.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1215 on: January 26, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »
I often cut my own hair

typhoid

« Reply #1216 on: January 26, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »
I had no idea people would respond like this. this is my first post on the slap message boards but damn dude. eye opening for sure.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1217 on: January 26, 2008, 06:50:39 PM »
I often cut my own hair
me too, my shits all uneven

duffel88

• Rep: -32
« Reply #1218 on: January 26, 2008, 08:35:49 PM »
except one, every one of my Girlfriends has been younger than me

colinator

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1219 on: January 26, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »
i am starting to realize that i am incapable of being in a healthy relationship. i dated this girl for 2 years and when it got further and further and further into the relationship it got more and more fucked up resulting in her threatening suicide and shit if i wasn't there for her when she needed me. and i ended up dumping her when she did some sketchy shit and she ended up dating another guy like a few weeks later. when i was dating this girl we went on multiple breaks through out the two years but they never lasted more than a week. but during one of those breaks i started hanging out with a girl that i knew for so long before and i ended up hooking up with her and never telling my girlfriend. and towards the end my girlfriend had ended up cheating on me and i tried to make her feel so bad by stressing about how faithful i was over the two years and shit.
so then after she started dating her new dude i started talking to the girl that i kind of cheated on her with from before and she had a boyfriend at the time so it started out as like a friendly thing right. but then after her and her boyfriend had broke up and shit we started getting more and more close and eventually we picked up where we left off last time and started doing the whole friends with benefits things which is the worst thing ever for a person like me because i get so attached. so that goes on for awhile but there is no tag on it relationship wise meaning we can do whatever we want with other people obviously. so i hear that she was like doing stuff with other this other guy (the worst dude ever) and natrually i got protective and pissed and brought it up to her and she told him shit to make him go away i guess. and then during all this process i started talking to another girl from my past who is a couple years older than me, and she was always wanting to hang out. so we did  acouple times this one week and after like 3 times she decides to leave her boyfriend of like 3 years for me without even asking me and expected that we start dating even though nothing happened. and when i said no the girl flipped out and told me she was going to go for a ride and let go of the wheel and go into incoming traffic and shit all while listening to a CD that i left in her car. and i called her natraully because if that happened i would probably go insane from guilt and one of the songs on my CD was playing and she hung up after i said hello a couple of times.
but she ended up not doing it and she still is like obsessed with me and i kind of shrug her off because i'm more intersted in that other girl, and things are going nowhere with that other girl so i'm mad confused and on top of all that shit i'm still 17 and live at home and have to deal with shit from my parents every night who are completely fucked up and are in the middle of divorce negotiations.

god damn i just wrote a fucking novel

89-90pistons

« Reply #1220 on: January 26, 2008, 11:42:13 PM »
you sound like sheckler

colinator

« Reply #1221 on: January 27, 2008, 07:07:41 AM »
did i forget to mention the part where i get free all over print t-shirts with AKs and where i got my name tattoo'd on my back?

Patrick_Bateman

• Rep: -4
  • do you like phil collins?
« Reply #1222 on: January 27, 2008, 01:27:19 PM »
ok i admit it.

we didnt start the fire, it was always burning, since the worlds been turning

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #1223 on: January 27, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »
i am starting to realize that i am incapable of being in a healthy relationship. i dated this girl for 2 years and when it got further and further and further into the relationship it got more and more fucked up resulting in her threatening suicide and shit if i wasn't there for her when she needed me. and i ended up dumping her when she did some sketchy shit and she ended up dating another guy like a few weeks later. when i was dating this girl we went on multiple breaks through out the two years but they never lasted more than a week. but during one of those breaks i started hanging out with a girl that i knew for so long before and i ended up hooking up with her and never telling my girlfriend. and towards the end my girlfriend had ended up cheating on me and i tried to make her feel so bad by stressing about how faithful i was over the two years and shit.
so then after she started dating her new dude i started talking to the girl that i kind of cheated on her with from before and she had a boyfriend at the time so it started out as like a friendly thing right. but then after her and her boyfriend had broke up and shit we started getting more and more close and eventually we picked up where we left off last time and started doing the whole friends with benefits things which is the worst thing ever for a person like me because i get so attached. so that goes on for awhile but there is no tag on it relationship wise meaning we can do whatever we want with other people obviously. so i hear that she was like doing stuff with other this other guy (the worst dude ever) and natrually i got protective and pissed and brought it up to her and she told him shit to make him go away i guess. and then during all this process i started talking to another girl from my past who is a couple years older than me, and she was always wanting to hang out. so we did  acouple times this one week and after like 3 times she decides to leave her boyfriend of like 3 years for me without even asking me and expected that we start dating even though nothing happened. and when i said no the girl flipped out and told me she was going to go for a ride and let go of the wheel and go into incoming traffic and shit all while listening to a CD that i left in her car. and i called her natraully because if that happened i would probably go insane from guilt and one of the songs on my CD was playing and she hung up after i said hello a couple of times.
but she ended up not doing it and she still is like obsessed with me and i kind of shrug her off because i'm more intersted in that other girl, and things are going nowhere with that other girl so i'm mad confused and on top of all that shit i'm still 17 and live at home and have to deal with shit from my parents every night who are completely fucked up and are in the middle of divorce negotiations.

god damn i just wrote a fucking novel

You're 17, why are you dating girls for 2 fucking years? You should be out banging as many as possible without worrying about it at all. Theres no need to stress about shit at that age because theres virtually no chance you'll end up being with that person for the rest of your life, so don't worry about it so much.

colinator

« Reply #1224 on: January 27, 2008, 05:33:50 PM »
that is pretty good advice but the thing is for some reason i can't even enjoy random hook ups for some reason.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1225 on: January 28, 2008, 05:23:54 AM »
I feel you on that one...still, just donīt take it too seriously..
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #1226 on: January 29, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
not at all. you gotta do what you gotta do
my landlord almost died last winter, and i was pissed that he didn't fix the heat in my apartment. he was supposed to do it for over a month, but he never did
i'm just waiting for the day we move out. we have caught him in our apartment while no one else is in there, he always fucks up the power, he freaks out when you go out the front door, he freaks out when people skate in front of the house, he broke the ceiling fan in my kitchen because he noticed one of the lights went out and he decided to try and fix it, and so on
landlords are scum. anyone who's ok with letting someone else's paycheck pay their mortgage has no morality.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1227 on: January 29, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »
when i first started skating when i was younger it took me almost 3 years to learn a proper ollie. 3.
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1228 on: January 29, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
You're just a late bloomer. I'm 19 and my voice cracks sometimes.

MahShugahNah

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1229 on: January 29, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »
when i first started skating when i was younger it took me almost 3 years to learn a proper ollie. 3.

the fact that you can do a proper ollie makes you better than 80% of girl skaters, you can kickflip? thats 90%. Holy shit you almost got tre flips? Sign your name on the dotted line you now ride for element!