Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745880 times)

Doctor Handsome

Re: real confessions
« Reply #1740 on: October 28, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »
brushing your teeth in the shower is where it's at

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1741 on: October 29, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »
I moved to another country over one year ago and still only have one friend here. I hardly ever skate because i dont know any skaters here and the guys at the skatepark are 14 year old wiggers. But not finding friends is what bothers me most. It really sucks. I'm not even a shy person or anything I just don't get to know anyone interesting. Everyone seems lame.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1742 on: October 31, 2008, 01:22:55 AM »
Yeah, that's actually really bad for your teeth because you brush-off the enamel. If you also use that whitening toothpaste it's even worse, because it also weakens the teeth so they'll eventually get really thin. You should really decrease your brushing habit to 4 times a day max. And even then you should only use supersoft brushes. Everything else is really bad for the enamel. To get rid of coffeebreath you should stick to tonguescrapers. Most of that nasty coffeesmellthing is located on your tongue (and so are 80% of the bacteria), using a tonguescraper and mouthwater will probably have a better effect than brushing 10 times a day, and it's better for your dental health.
man, you've turned into some kind of nice advice granny or some know it all avatar state kinda guy.

on the college topic I can only agree, although I think it's not so bad in europe, because there's more people like me who only study to run away from actually working and because it doesn't cost nearly as much as in the states or Canada.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1743 on: November 02, 2008, 05:54:29 PM »
i have a girlfriend of almost two years now, but i'm pretty sure that i am in love (and have been for the past four years) with this other girl.   

YOWZA.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1744 on: November 02, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »
i have a girlfriend of almost two years now, but i'm pretty sure that i am in love (and have been for the past four years) with this other girl.   

YOWZA.
you need a vh1 show
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1745 on: November 02, 2008, 06:29:35 PM »
Expand Quote

YOWZA.
[close]
you need a vh1 show
i don't think i'm fucked up enough to even qualify for a pilot episode.

danker peaches

« Reply #1746 on: November 08, 2008, 08:52:59 AM »

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1747 on: November 08, 2008, 09:34:49 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
I've seemed to lose all drive for life.
[close]

just fix the transmission then you should be good to go
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1748 on: November 08, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »
learn how to quote correctly in the boxes ::)
ive get hope things are lookin up tho 8)
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1749 on: November 08, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »
I've really only gripped two boards in my life. Not bad, but faaaar from perfect.

Ah, the consequences of riding hand-me-downs

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1750 on: November 08, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »
I've really only gripped two boards in my life.

and you call yourself a skater?
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #1751 on: November 08, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I am really starting to believe my school was built for mentally challenged people.  The courses here are miserably easy and they don't challenge me at all.  I can't stand hanging out with anybody here either.  I have one or two friends that are alright sometimes, but they get on my nerves real quick. I haven't really talked to a girl my age in I don't know how long, and it's been probably six months since I got any.  Every girl I meet has passed their cool days and gone straight into stupid drunk slut with nothing interesting to say, and some bro's hand already up her skirt.  they seem to dig it, too.  Most of my time spent here is in my room getting high.  Today showed me I cannot go one day here without smoking weed.  I just want to leave and go skate but my ankle won't even let me do that.  I think about going back home but just realize that it wouldn't be any different, just with people I already know.  Probably gonna get a lot of shit for this by people I know in real life that post here. ramble ramble ramble
[close]

i feel you on this. i cannot connect with anyone at school and am really isolated. ive talked to three people this semester, one being my brother and the other two are friends i know from skating. i go to my classes and then go home, but if i have a break i just walk around laughing at people. ohh well, i still have friends that i have things in common with, i guess that is all that matters
[close]

Yeah, glad to know it's not just me.  I talk to like five people at school.
[close]

holy fuck. i feel the same. especially lately. i've been really fucking lazy and depressed and meanwhile, i'm stressing out because i have a shit ton of papers to do and i can't even begin to write them. i might talk to more than five people, but on any given day, i won't talk to anyone other than my suitemates.

good lord yes and yes. i'm applying to graduate schools this semester and everyone thinks i'm super motivated because i'm always working but really i just know that if i stop i'll never start again. i don't even know if i want to keep going to school but i sure as fuck don't want to do anything else. i've been broke as fuck and am not sure how i'm going to make rent this month. i used to eat out of one can of food a day in order to buy some weed to keep me sane but i've had to stop buying weed to afford internet, rent, school, and some food. i feel like i work hard just to stay afloat and never really gain anything. i had a girl but she locked me in her room one night and said she was going to take all these pills she stole from the pharmacy department and wanted someone to hold her while she killed herself. when i said there was no way i was doing that she tried to kick me out but i knew she was going to do it the second i left and that's not much better. got her roommate to watch her while i dialed the suicide help line but that was mostly to help me out since i was having a panic attack at this point. went and bought cigarettes at a gas station with no shoes while having said panic attack covered in sweat (had to look pretty sketchy but there's a ton of meth heads in the neighborhood so i'm sure they get weirder) and sat on a stranger's porch smoking and talking to my mom on the phone who used to help people not jump out of windows and shit. all in all this has been the worst semester of my life. i've completely withdrawn from all friends because i realized even if they don't mean to all they do is cause me more misery and i can't afford that right now. haven't skated in forever because i can't find money for new trucks. basically i just try to sleep all day and play some guitar and do more grad school shit until that gets too depressing. i'm not even worried about getting in, i'm worried that if they don't offer me a scholarship (i'm on one now) i'll get in and not be able to afford it. i feel like i've been living my life via remote control and none of this is even happening to me. shit, i barely remember what its like to be me. i basically live the life of a junkie without the momentary comfort of drugs. fuck all of this. samuel beckett said it best man: "i can't go on, i'll go on."

robgonyon

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1752 on: November 08, 2008, 02:32:52 PM »
i love rain
mark ass fool

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1753 on: November 11, 2008, 02:16:37 PM »
i went through the super lonely guy at college thing and then said fuck it and moved back home one night. now im at a closer university and enjoying it much more. just remember that the only thing that you need to do in life is have enough money to stay alive. figure out what makes you happy and just do that, dont let yourself be unhappy because life is really short.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
« Reply #1754 on: November 11, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »
i went through the super lonely guy at college thing and then said fuck it and moved back home one night. now im at a closer university and enjoying it much more. just remember that the only thing that you need to do in life is have enough money to stay alive. figure out what makes you happy and just do that, dont let yourself be unhappy because life is really short.

I've decided to do this as well.  Planning on getting a place back home with some good friends, got a job, and going to the local junior college.  I'd rather live on my own then be part of some dorm life that I can't even relate to. 

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #1755 on: November 11, 2008, 03:52:47 PM »

super good call. i can't exactly move back because i'm in my last year here but everyone else i know either dropped out or went back home. next semester will be so much better. i'll have thursdays and fridays off so i can get a job that does more than pay the rent plus all my grad school shit will be in. i won't have to work so hard at school because my transcripts will already be in and i'm taking a much lighter load/no classes before 11. my friend took me out to my favorite bar the other night because he knows i've been bummed but can't really afford the material comforts (he kinda fucked his life too but we're both trying to do this grad school thing together) and i met a cute girl to help me forget about the fucking psychopath. funny how little shit like that helps you deal with the bigger shit.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #1756 on: November 12, 2008, 02:22:16 AM »

Lately more and more the thought that I should do this has been creeping into my mind. It's fucked. I think the novelty of being somewhere new kinda wore off and I'd really just rather be with actual good friends and some comfortable surroundings.
I feel just generally stuck in that state where I don't know what to do with myself. My work ethic has more or less gone to shit, and since I haven't really found anyone at school I genuinely get along with I feel like I'm doing nothing constructive. It's the kind of situation where I just need to go and skate a hell of a lot, but rainy ass winter means that's a no-go.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #1757 on: November 12, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »
i just want to make love and die

skimthefat

« Reply #1758 on: November 13, 2008, 03:04:38 AM »
i have no fucking clue on what i'm gonna do for a job once school is completely finished, that's in about a week. i've thought for so long about it and ended up just been stressed and depressed over it. then i forgot all about it for a year or so and everything was fine, then my dad full lays this career bullshit on me. i want to leave this town but i have nowhere to go, like, somewhere where the scene is good, i have more people to skate with, i can actually progress, shit id be actually happy then. i'd probably have to leave the country for that to happen (usa baby...). but i dont know, i dont know how to get there, how would i survive.. no friends or family, nothing. im thinking about going to a community college, but again, ive got no fucking clue what i'd do there. i'm thinking chef but thatll just end up becoming a no no cause of the hours or lack of interest. its fucked. i've got a shitty job at a fast food place which pays alright, but im 18 and feel like i need something better yknow. ah, fuck, least ive still got plenty of time to skate, but its all these other fucking things which just fuck with me. haven't had a girl in god knows how long, fuck, graduation is this weekend and im just gonna get so fucked up that i really dont care. i think its going to be an emotional weekend, one of the last times ill see all the people from school i hardly talked to... but ill have my friends there, i guess thats all that counts huh

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1759 on: November 13, 2008, 06:45:22 AM »
i have no fucking clue on what i'm gonna do for a job once school is completely finished, that's in about a week. i've thought for so long about it and ended up just been stressed and depressed over it. then i forgot all about it for a year or so and everything was fine, then my dad full lays this career bullshit on me. i want to leave this town but i have nowhere to go, like, somewhere where the scene is good, i have more people to skate with, i can actually progress, shit id be actually happy then. i'd probably have to leave the country for that to happen (usa baby...). but i dont know, i dont know how to get there, how would i survive.. no friends or family, nothing. im thinking about going to a community college, but again, ive got no fucking clue what i'd do there. i'm thinking chef but thatll just end up becoming a no no cause of the hours or lack of interest. its fucked. i've got a shitty job at a fast food place which pays alright, but im 18 and feel like i need something better yknow. ah, fuck, least ive still got plenty of time to skate, but its all these other fucking things which just fuck with me. haven't had a girl in god knows how long, fuck, graduation is this weekend and im just gonna get so fucked up that i really dont care. i think its going to be an emotional weekend, one of the last times ill see all the people from school i hardly talked to... but ill have my friends there, i guess thats all that counts huh
i had the same thing when i finished college...i was only 19 when i graduated (ohh film school, how i love thee) and i was freaking out not knowing what to do after. it took me a while to know what i wanted but once i did i just went for it and got it. you just got to love what you're doing and you'll be fine. trust me on that.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

leadpencil

• Rep: 18
« Reply #1760 on: November 14, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »
I'm 18 years old, never had a girlfriend, terrible with girls, never been kissed. But goddamnit, shits going to change.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #1761 on: November 14, 2008, 09:11:54 AM »
Don't take his advice, he's only been with 2 girls and they were both fat and ugly and didn't shave their pubes.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1762 on: November 14, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »
that was sorta like me, i didnt get laid til i was 19, then this dude told me:
"just fuck em all mike, fuck em all" cause i was bein mega picky about chicks. then I realized you just gotta fuck em all.
remember guys dont have to be hot
you just gotta be funny and shit, any girl will fuck u if u say the right thing, its like a sales pitch. and the more pitches you make, eventually one of them has to say yes, just make sure it is a good pitch dont go in thinkin it is not going to work you have to believe deep down that THIS WILL WORK I WILL BE FUCKING HER VAGINA TONIGHT.

Shut up virgin.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #1763 on: November 14, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »
you just gotta be funny and shit, any girl will fuck u if u say the right thing
even if you say the wrong thing.  the fact that girls go for guys that treat them like shit is a complete mind fuck to me.

my advice: be confident 100% of the time, and you'll be fine.  also, don't wait for them to come to you...put a little effort in.  i initially thought the girl i'm with now would NEVER be with me for any reason (mainly because she had a boyfriend), but i made that shit happen. 

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #1764 on: November 14, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
I like looking at old Myspace comments of friends who arn't around anymore.... just gives off a nostalgic feel (no homo)
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

Mount Elga

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1765 on: November 14, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I brush my teeth between six and 10 times a day depending on how much coffee I've had and how many cigarettes I happen to be smoking. Everywhere I go I have toothpaste and a toothbrush in my backpack... Arm and Hammer "Advanced Whitening" with peroxide. It's like the Altoids of toothpaste.
[close]

I brush my teeth 6 to ten times a year

ok, not that few, but it's bad.

and lurk daddy, it seems like I've only got one pair of pants at a time that I actually like wearing, which can't be in any way good.
[close]

totally down on the one pair of pants every four months and not brushing teeth much at all. after i typed that i kind of sound like a bum
I thought most skateboarders only wore one pair of pants at a time. New pants are one of the hardest things to get used to for skating for me. I'd take new trucks over jeans any day.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #1766 on: November 15, 2008, 01:53:28 PM »

love this song.  when it comes on in the car i fuckin lose it.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #1767 on: November 15, 2008, 02:12:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ive gotten too nervous to get it up and its really really awkward. happened like 3 times. more than one girl. only happens when its time to put the condom on....shit sucks so bad.
[close]
yep. been there. it does suck. you feel so bad afterwards.
[close]
I've been there. I tried to come up with excuses because I thought she felt bad and I didn't want her to think it was because of her and I also didn't want her to think that I have ED because I know that usually I have no problem at all getting it up. In the end I made everything worse and she thought I didn't like her because I said a lot of stuff you shouldn't say. I guess "I'm sorry, I have ED" would be the best way to handle that. You will both have a laugh, that will ease up the tension and maybe it works then. I wonder why it happens the moment you try to put the condom on.
yeah anybody ever try and go through with it while only half hard?  i've been in this situation, humiliatingly mashing my limp dick at her area, but it wouldn't fit.  she initially thought i was too big or something, but of course i didn't fess up to the real problem.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #1768 on: November 15, 2008, 04:18:31 PM »
yeah anybody ever try and go through with it while only half hard? 
it's better to just say you have whiskey dick. that, or just tell her she's not doing it for you right now.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #1769 on: November 15, 2008, 09:54:55 PM »
Expand Quote
yeah anybody ever try and go through with it while only half hard? 
[close]
it's better to just say you have whiskey dick. that, or just tell her she's not doing it for you right now.
funny you say that.  that's basically what i said, i really didn't give a fuck at the time.  she didn't approve of my drinking, especially if it compromises stuff like that.  long story short, it's over.

edit-
new confession: i miss sleeping next to somebody every night.  oh well, i'll figure it out. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 11:38:50 PM by LloydChristmas »