Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745606 times)

LesbianPUNCH

Re: real confessions
« Reply #1980 on: February 19, 2009, 04:55:56 PM »
I'm Jared...

anyone remember me?  I'm such a bastard!

Boston.

« Reply #1981 on: February 19, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
bullshit!

kook and ignore me

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 420
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1982 on: February 19, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »
I'm Jared...

anyone remember me?  I'm such a bastard!
  Really?

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #1983 on: February 20, 2009, 10:34:32 AM »
yes.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1984 on: February 21, 2009, 10:52:03 PM »
I think about having sex with my girlfriend's mom multiple times a day. She's not a milf or anything, I'm just extremely attracted to older women.

kevbo999

« Reply #1985 on: February 23, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »
I'm drinking beer and watching live John Mayer videos on youtube.  It's the first time, but I just realized how seductive his voice and delicate string plucking is.  He can rip a solo too.  I mean the dude dated Jennifer Love Hewitt, he fucking wins.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #1986 on: February 23, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »
I'm going to ignore that post.

kevbo999

« Reply #1987 on: February 23, 2009, 06:13:37 PM »
Okay sorry, I'm not watching them, I played a few in the background as I lurked Slap.  I'm just feeling really mellow and need acoustic that's not Elliot Smith.  Actually I'm gonna listen to Dylan's song right now.

WWD4D?

« Reply #1988 on: February 23, 2009, 09:37:23 PM »
It might be just me, but I hate going to parties and parties in general. I dunno, I just always feel socially awkward at parties and could never get in the swing of things when it came to the party mentality. That and plus a lot of the people that I encounter at parties are pretty much total morons. All anyone ever does is try to hook up and get as drunk as they can, its pretty stupid and lame most of the time. Everyone is doing their thing and more than likely ill just be chillin by myself outside on the patio or somethin smokin' a cig and keeping to myself. I dunno, all my friends ever wanna do is go check out parties that are going on around town when all I ever wanna do is just have a late night sesh instead.[/bitchy rant]

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #1989 on: February 24, 2009, 05:46:27 AM »
Yo, you should come to one of my parties.  We sit in a circle on the floor and have a back massage train.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #1990 on: February 24, 2009, 12:46:33 PM »
drunk people love it when you recognize their dereliction. tell people how stupid and trashy they are and you will be the life of the party.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1991 on: February 24, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »
Yo, you should come to one of my parties.  We sit in a circle on the floor and have a back massage train.
dont forget the baby oil and candles this friday!

WWD4D?

« Reply #1992 on: February 25, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »
Sounds good man. I'll bring some pizza and some Pauly Shore DVD's and we'll make it a REAL party.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1993 on: February 25, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
Okay sorry, I'm not watching them, I played a few in the background as I lurked Slap.  I'm just feeling really mellow and need acoustic that's not Elliot Smith.  Actually I'm gonna listen to Dylan's song right now.

damien rice?

WWD4D?

« Reply #1994 on: February 26, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »
I heard an ICP song today and actually thought it was pretty good.... This is worse than finding out you have AIDS.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #1995 on: February 26, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »
i got shot POW the murda was heinous, the bullet went in my eyeball and out my anus
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #1996 on: February 26, 2009, 08:31:29 PM »
  okay, here's a real confession.

From the age of 21 till 29 I lived on my own. I always had a house with a lot of roommates and partied all the time. I got drunk every night for 7 years straight. I'm surprised I didn't kill myself.
   Around the age of 27-28 the partying became too much. We were snorting coke every night and on a rare occasion someone would bring over some heroin. I was pretty much hooked on coke. I did it probably every day for a couple of years.
  Eventually my roommates got out of control with drugs. They started smoking crack and stealing from one another. Things got way too crazy for me so I had to go. I left and reluctantly moved back in with my parents at the age of 29.
  It was soooo depressing. I felt like a loser, my brother and sister treated me differently too. Luckily my parents had high speed internet so I finally got my first taste of something better than dial up.
  That's when I found SLAP. I swear as lame as it sounds.... SLAP got me through itl. All the people who I met through drugs who I thought were friends were not. I was left alone..... abandoned by my old crowd and had no where to go. Thank god for SLAP. Not that I've made any life long friends here or anything... It was just the greatest thing to pass the time, laugh, and get my mind off things.
   So here I am now. I'm 31 and I've been living with my girlfriend for a year and I'm going to College. Things are really good! I don't fuck around with drugs too much, I skate all the time and I've got a great new group of friends I hang out with.
   Even though I may not find the time to come here and check out what's going on very often.... I forever feel in debt to what SLAP did for me in times of need.
  Thanks.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:33:27 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

Gest

« Reply #1997 on: February 26, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »
damn able, i didnt know any of that stuff, im glad you got through all of that bullshit and still kept with the sk8. youre one of the better posters on here. and you can tre flip noseslide, i think?

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #1998 on: February 27, 2009, 04:25:48 AM »
this past week i helped a girl i know get through heroin withdrawals and took her to the ER since she was overdosing on ridiculous amounts of pills she had taken in an effort to pass out and not feel anything. i don't know what they were exactly but i know some of it was subutex and xanax. at the hospital i had to speak for her since she was too fucked up to talk, had to help hook up her oxygen tubes, iv, and all those weird matrix looking things with wires all over her body... i also had to take her panties off and lift her body onto a bucket so they could try to get a urine sample, although she hadn't had food or water in 24 hours so she couldn't even pee. this resulted in the nurse spreading her legs and shoving a rubber tube into her vagina (i stepped out of the room for this one) and all i could hear for the next five minutes was her screaming and crying in pain. twenty four hours later she was released from the hospital and i stayed with her for 24 more hours until my ex girlfriend that i currently still live with (FUCK) had to be at the hospital to get surgery on her face because she got fucked up and fell down the subway stairs at 4 am alone and broke her wrist in 3 places and shattered her cheekbones.

the saddest part about all of this is that the junkie is probably the most beautiful girl i know, and i had never seen her naked before this hospital experience. her body is simply amazing, it almost made me believe in god when i first saw it, but every time i tried to jerk off to it i just kept hearing her screaming from being raped by a urine tube.

hi. i'm a piece of shit.

but seriously i think that whole "scared straight" idea is pretty good.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:38:40 AM by MEOW »

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #1999 on: February 27, 2009, 05:06:55 AM »
im staying home from school today because im about to have a mental breakdown. i just really dont care about that much shit anymore, and an ex girlfriend keeps calling and making everything worse.  im tired of the bullshit of my everyday life and i just really dont feel like dealing with it anymore.
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #2000 on: February 27, 2009, 09:16:40 PM »
I almost got killed 3 times in the span of an hour 2 nights ago.
I like this girl who couldn't be sending me more mixed signals who listens to Biggie and knows the words to Mannie Fresh. She lives 5 minutes away.
At the same time I like a girl who loves Radiohead and Wolf Parade and Geto Boys, who lives an hour away whom I could probably get with but I don't have a job and can't necessarily make her come out here all the time.
I'm torn.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2001 on: February 27, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »
what is this, date my playlist?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

palmtree

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2002 on: February 28, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »
Bitches be crazy

WWD4D?

« Reply #2003 on: February 28, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »
im staying home from school today because im about to have a mental breakdown. i just really dont care about that much shit anymore, and an ex girlfriend keeps calling and making everything worse.  im tired of the bullshit of my everyday life and i just really dont feel like dealing with it anymore.

"Kill her"

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #2004 on: February 28, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

is coldplay playing in the background?

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #2005 on: February 28, 2009, 11:20:27 AM »
Spending money(that i dont have) really bums me out.  And weed really makes me happy.  Its a shitty vicious cycle.

kevbo999

« Reply #2006 on: February 28, 2009, 12:12:05 PM »
Amen broheem.

WWD4D?

« Reply #2007 on: March 03, 2009, 06:58:37 AM »
Today is the earliest I've been up in like, two years. I'm pretty much forced to sleep earlier now than I usually do because for some reason my neighbor just ALWAYS has to let his dog out at around 7 or 8 in the morning to roam his backyard and that motherfucker barks nonstop like there's no tomorrow. He doesn't let the dog back in for a good two hours too, so that thing is just barking non stop for a good two hours. My room pretty much faces his backyard, so I have been getting no sleep for the past two weeks, getting awoken by that damn dog everyday at around 7-8ish. I've tried to talk to my neighbor about it but he still insists on letting that dog out that early. So now I'm pretty much forced to sleep at around 10:30-11ish, which is pretty early for me, to get a full nights sleep. All my friends are like, "dude, when no one is looking just throw a snickers bar it's way and bam, no more dog", which I guess would get rid of the dog, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #2008 on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:18 AM »
A Snickers bar wouldn't kill him.

WWD4D?

« Reply #2009 on: March 03, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »
Chocolate kills dogs apparently. I guess you'd have to feed it a lot for it to die, but I'm pretty sure that when they said "feed it a snickers" they were probably just saying give it a lot of chocolate.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:50:55 AM by WWD4D? »