Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746047 times)

RaunchyKid

Re: real confessions
« Reply #2040 on: March 30, 2009, 01:48:07 AM »
Perhaps, I do. But, it's actually one pair of shoes. Eras always come off, even if I go down half a size. If I go down half a size, my toes start to swell. I think it's funny how everyone I know keep a few eyelets open but everyone at the Vox demo had their shoes laced up all the way. I don't even know why I'm talking about this. I notice the most random shit ever. Eras are the only shoes I have to lace up all the way, though.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 02:39:10 AM by RaunchyKid »

Stoeipoes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2041 on: March 30, 2009, 02:07:13 PM »
I was joking.
What's the deal about lacing to the top? Is it cooler to lace the first 3 eyes only?
Lacing to the top is better for your feet, so you're doing fine.
I'm skating in skate highs now and I only have 1 eye open.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #2042 on: March 30, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »
I just do what feels better. Eras are the only ones I have to lace to the top. High tops come off unless laced one from the top. But, I guess it depends on the person and shoes. I rather not die while skateboarding. Not lacing shoes enough is just as bad as feeding the lace through the eyelets so they look like they're on display.

Confession: I went through my girlfriend's cell phone, in hope of finding some erotic pics of her. But, I had no luck. I feel like a scumbag for doing that.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #2043 on: March 30, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »
i lace my shoes into the top eyelet so i don't have to tie them. my buddy and i both did it in high school and i just stuck with it. i hate how the knot looks outside of the shoe now.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #2044 on: March 30, 2009, 05:19:45 PM »
I just do what feels better. Eras are the only ones I have to lace to the top. High tops come off unless laced one from the top. But, I guess it depends on the person and shoes. I rather not die while skateboarding. Not lacing shoes enough is just as bad as feeding the lace through the eyelets so they look like they're on display.

Confession: I went through my girlfriend's cell phone, in hope of finding some erotic pics of her. But, I had no luck. I feel like a scumbag for doing that.
I was sleeping at my older cousin's house one time and I took his cellphone while he was sleeping, found some nude photos of his girlfriend and jerked off to it.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #2045 on: March 31, 2009, 12:42:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I was sleeping at my older cousin's house one time and I took his cellphone while he was sleeping, found some nude photos of him and jerked off to it.
do more yoga!

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #2046 on: March 31, 2009, 07:41:13 AM »
I was joking.
What's the deal about lacing to the top? Is it cooler to lace the first 3 eyes only?

...sleep with 1 eye open
gripping your pillow tight

EXIT LIGHT

ENTER NIGHT

TAKE MY HAND

OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND

dah nuh na na naaa
dah nuh na na naaa
dah nuh na na naaa
naa nuh nuh na nuh na na nuhhh
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 07:43:39 AM by Bipsmound »

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #2047 on: March 31, 2009, 01:19:47 PM »
Expand Quote
I was joking.
[close]

...sleep with 1 eye open
gripping your pillow tight

EXIT LIGHT

ENTER NIGHT

TAKE MY HAND

OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND

dah nuh na na naaa
dah nuh na na naaa
dah nuh na na naaa
naa nuh nuh na nuh na na nuhhh

I laughed way too hard at that than I should have.

I have an exam today that I've already studied for but my girl would like me to study more before class. So I'm half studying until she's off to class in less than an hour then I'm going to play games for the next 2 hours until my exam. And I like to call myself pretty smart.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #2048 on: March 31, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
I was sleeping at my older cousin's house one time and I took his cellphone while he was sleeping, found some nude photos of him and jerked off to it.
[close]
hahah

angryfacedman

« Reply #2049 on: April 03, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »
Im actually not that angryfaced.

Ted Dibiase

• Rep: 2
  • The Million Dollar Man
« Reply #2050 on: April 04, 2009, 06:42:12 PM »
In the shower when I turn off all the lights to jack off it goes pitch black and i can't see anything and i think im blind until i pull the curtain over so i can see the crack of light under the door. no matter how many times i do it i still fall for it every time.

damn dude if i had a roommate who turned off the light while the shower is running i know automatically what they were doing and be pissed...then again it is better than them doing it in your room or something

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #2051 on: April 06, 2009, 06:22:23 AM »
In the shower when I turn off all the lights to jack off it goes pitch black and i can't see anything and i think im blind until i pull the curtain over so i can see the crack of light under the door. no matter how many times i do it i still fall for it every time.

That's some lil' goblin shit right there.  In your dark damp cave underneath the waterfall where no one knows and no one can see (not even yourself)?  When your mom asks you why the fuck you're showering in the dark, do you hiss back at her "I'm going to my dark placccccceee"?

TRAFFIC!

• Rep: 10
« Reply #2052 on: April 06, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's some lil' goblin shit right there.  In your dark damp cave underneath the waterfall where no one knows and no one can see (not even yourself)?  When your mom asks you why the fuck you're showering in the dark, do you hiss back at her "I'm going to my dark placccccceee"?

Hahahahahaha, holy fuck.  I almost spit pop everywhere reading that.  I can't wait to read your short story even more now.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2053 on: April 07, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »
When your mom asks you why the fuck you're showering in the dark, do you hiss back at her "I'm going to my dark placccccceee"?

hahaha

lakai!

• Rep: -94
« Reply #2054 on: April 07, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »
Ted is pretty funny.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #2055 on: April 08, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »
^^you should just stop while you're ahead with spamming this place up.

look at the past two pages (a month's time) of this thread. 1/2 the posts are from the same one or two people. I think its time to get off your ass, buddy

thats a mark

• Rep: -3
« Reply #2056 on: April 09, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »
idk

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2057 on: April 11, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »
went to vegas for a few days on a family trip with my mom and brother. after many free drinks and spending all the money i set aside for the trip(way too much already) i told them i was sick and was going to bed early, but i really went to the atm and withdrew another $200 which i blew on roulette. i guess this is how most peoples trip to vegas goes?

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #2058 on: April 11, 2009, 11:25:50 PM »
went to vegas for a few days on a family trip with my mom and brother. after many free drinks and spending all the money i set aside for the trip(way too much already) i told them i was sick and was going to bed early, but i really went to the atm and withdrew another $200 which i blew on roulette. i guess this is how most peoples trip to vegas goes?
well thats better than taking your families money, i drove home sorta drunk tonight and a little stoned i have work tomorrow and i dont wanna go, im just kinda like fuck everything right now, whens summer
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2059 on: April 16, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »
i can't get a girl to like me for longer than 2 weeks

and it devastates me every time

and now my first year of college is over and i've just alienated everyone and taken shitty classes

so i paid a shitload of money to be miserable and lonely

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #2060 on: April 16, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »
i can't get a girl to like me for longer than 2 weeks

and it devastates me every time

and now my first year of college is over and i've just alienated everyone and taken shitty classes

so i paid a shitload of money to be miserable and lonely
dude youll bounce back, its almost like these things work in cycles eventually youll hit your stride and be fine again
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Vegetable Lasagna

• Rep: 10
  • That's my apple juice.
« Reply #2061 on: April 16, 2009, 08:34:30 PM »
Just pay a shitload more money and join a frat for instant 'friends' and girls.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2062 on: April 16, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »
Just pay a shitload more money and join a frat for instant 'friends' and girls.

i seriously almost did this because some of the dudes were actually really cool and skated, but most of them hated me and kicked me out.

i know i'll bounce back, i'm not even really bummed because i never got too close to this girl, it's just so fucking demoralizing being perpetually rejected.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2063 on: April 17, 2009, 03:43:56 PM »
When I die I'd like there to be finger foods and champagne at my funeral. I want my body parts stuffed at a taxidermist, placed in fancy jars, then everyone who attends my funeral will enter a raffle to see which part they will take home.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #2064 on: April 17, 2009, 06:14:09 PM »
When I die I'd like there to be finger foods and champagne at my funeral. I want my body parts stuffed at a taxidermist, placed in fancy jars, then everyone who attends my funeral will enter a raffle to see which part they will take home.
Do you have a soundtrack you'd force them to listen to from beyond the grave as well?

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2065 on: April 22, 2009, 08:22:02 AM »
before my dad died he told me he wanted a spittoon placed next to his coffin and he wanted people to walk up and spit in it and then point and laugh at him while he lied there dead in his coffin. I think he was joking... I didn't do it. It would have been pretty hilarious in retrospect, but I couldn't deal with it at the time.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2066 on: April 30, 2009, 09:55:12 PM »
When I'm in the shower I like to take my ball sack and make it into a tarp to collect some falling water. When it fills up I enjoy dropping the water out of my sack and listening to it hit the shower floor.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2067 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »
When I'm in the shower I like to take my ball sack and make it into a tarp to collect some falling water. When it fills up I enjoy dropping the water out of my sack and listening to it hit the shower floor.
Amazing.

frisco

« Reply #2068 on: May 05, 2009, 05:40:01 AM »
i jerked off to naked pictures of my ex girlfriend, and i hate her

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #2069 on: May 05, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »
i jerked off to naked pictures of my ex girlfriend, and i hate her
i didn't know you hated me.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.