Author Topic: tinder  (Read 391044 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
Re: tinder
« Reply #2010 on: September 13, 2016, 10:55:32 AM »
Expand Quote
^ I have a date with a bumble girl this week. Its basically the same thing as tinder but it seems like 90% of the girls on there are just sorority fake tan girls. They usually get mad at me when i make fun of frats so i only had 1 bumble date in my whole online dating apps career. Tinder is still number 1
[close]

No, Tobey, you're number one.

I tried it because I haven't had a dating app in a long time. So far regular girls have showed up for me. I did move my max age to 80 for the giggles.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

20matar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2011 on: September 13, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ I have a date with a bumble girl this week. Its basically the same thing as tinder but it seems like 90% of the girls on there are just sorority fake tan girls. They usually get mad at me when i make fun of frats so i only had 1 bumble date in my whole online dating apps career. Tinder is still number 1
[close]

[close]

I tried it because I haven't had a dating app in a long time. So far regular girls have showed up for me. I did move my max age to 80 for the giggles.

When I did that, a bunch of super artsy girls with ages set to like 99 years old started to show up. On Tinder, at least. I deleted my fb account for good, else I'd probably be on Tinder by now again... but this is for the best. I'm not ready to date right now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #2012 on: September 13, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I tried it because I haven't had a dating app in a long time. So far regular girls have showed up for me. I did move my max age to 80 for the giggles loose pussy.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #2013 on: September 13, 2016, 03:13:27 PM »
i should try that  iguess. moved to a bigger city for this month and @ mynameisnotjeff i dont use dating apps but my selfesteem has been ruined ever since. so that would not matter and it would be worth a try, those datingshitapps. but i dont own a smartphone and shit. so its kinda pointless, as is this whole post. just wanted to rant behind some small wall of text. fml

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2014 on: September 13, 2016, 03:40:18 PM »
i should try that  iguess. moved to a bigger city for this month and @ mynameisnotjeff i dont use dating apps but my selfesteem has been ruined ever since. so that would not matter and it would be worth a try, those datingshitapps. but i dont own a smartphone and shit. so its kinda pointless, as is this whole post. just wanted to rant behind some small wall of text. fml
Makes sense, we all have to let things out somehow. Maybe look up touristic spots or if your city is big enough sign up to thrillist or something like that and check out new bars and restaurants or the better ones in the city.

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #2015 on: September 13, 2016, 08:57:59 PM »
I don't know if it's just a product of where I live or the fact that it was relatively new at the time, but when I tried bumble, I'd say 75% of the profiles were fake

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2016 on: September 14, 2016, 04:54:06 PM »
I wonder why my matches are dying down now? I think i used my best photo yet for it

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2017 on: September 14, 2016, 09:36:58 PM »
I don't know if it's just a product of where I live or the fact that it was relatively new at the time, but when I tried bumble, I'd say 75% of the profiles were fake
Probably how new it is. Not sure if it's just my area but have dating apps gone down?

Also Hooman made me laugh haha. Don't think I could find it in me to deal with all the wrinkles.

@20Matar, do it all at your pace. I didn't feel the same for my partner and stayed with her because I was afraid of hurting her, mostly on because I can

@Tobey, I don't know either, about to steal your style and see if it works for me haha

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2018 on: September 15, 2016, 06:28:51 AM »
I wonder why my matches are dying down now? I think i used my best photo yet for it

i like the oasis behind the quarterpipe shot. nice.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
  • the moon rules
« Reply #2019 on: September 17, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »
The girl that I was/am in love with moved 3000 miles away a week ago. I'm back to tinder. I matched with this girl that I have a lot of mutual friends with all across the country, but I've never met her. I sent a screenshot to one of my buddies because I thought it was kind of funny. He called her and hyped me up. I'm gonna see how it goes
fuck you bama

swag nollies

« Reply #2020 on: September 17, 2016, 10:26:21 PM »
I can bang this kinda fatty blonde, not my style, but she wats D, works at the blunt station.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2021 on: September 18, 2016, 05:39:41 AM »
I can bang this kinda fatty blonde, not my style, but she wats D, works at the blunt station.

What's holding you back.

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #2022 on: September 18, 2016, 03:44:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's holding you back.

LBS.

Just moved to a city and whoa do I feel like a god. I have OPTIONS, its crazy.  Every girl falls for the creative skate guy.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2023 on: September 19, 2016, 05:43:05 AM »
decided last Thursday to get back on it, but I gotta say that there are close to no women that are worth dating. I like those artsy and hip, but not crazy type of woman. currently writing with one outside of tinder. she seems sweet and cute. locks like it's going to be a date at some point, although both of us try to be super cool, haha.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2024 on: October 03, 2016, 11:20:08 PM »
so I had my first date with a female actress, from a posh family ... needless to say she was fat and it was impossible to see on the pictures before. my dick said "no, gracias".

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2025 on: October 04, 2016, 12:38:23 AM »
"artsy hip and not crazy"... well, you gotta choose 2 of these matze haha... dating is always such an up and down spiral, its insane. one moment you get options left and right, then its 2 months of nothing. i will never understand it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2026 on: October 16, 2016, 07:41:27 PM »
I have a feeling i will never hang out this girl im talking to at the moment, she just doesn't seem interested in me. So i been just sending her David Puddy quotes

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2027 on: October 16, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »
I have a feeling i will never hang out this girl im talking to at the moment, she just doesn't seem interested in me. So i been just sending her David Puddy quotes

Not worth clinging on to. Maybe just talk but don't put much effort

In other news, downloaded Tinder.
I jokingly swipped right and matched with some chick that had humongous machetes in a picture. Her and the other person have yet to reply.

Also, tinder gets very addicting. I burned through all my swipes the first day

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2028 on: October 17, 2016, 07:49:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I jokingly swipped right and matched with some chick that had humongous machetes in a picture. Her and the other person have yet to reply.

Everyone does that. Unless you're a girl and get a match basically every time you swipe right, you're normal

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2029 on: October 17, 2016, 09:03:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Everyone does that. Unless you're a girl and get a match basically every time you swipe right, you're normal
Making sure haha

It also messes with your ego. My 2 matches have yet to reply and my friend is on and I don't know if it would be okay to swipe right seeing as how my ex and her are friends.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2030 on: October 17, 2016, 09:07:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Making sure haha

It also messes with your ego. My 2 matches have yet to reply and my friend is on and I don't know if it would be okay to swipe right seeing as how my ex and her are friends.

I mainly use my super likes for people i know, even a girl i dated from tinder. If you don't take it seriously you will have the best time on there

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2031 on: October 17, 2016, 09:11:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Making sure haha

[close]

I mainly use my super likes for people i know, even a girl i dated from tinder. If you don't take it seriously you will have the best time on there
Might start doing this. Also should I post my profile or whatever for pointers? haha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2032 on: October 18, 2016, 07:59:17 PM »
Some Asian girl unmatched me because i sent her a message saying "yellow". I think she thinks i was being racists but the only thing in her bio was "hello" so i thought i could really impress her by saying "yellow"

Matze

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2033 on: October 18, 2016, 11:07:46 PM »
since I am single my main goal is to have sex with an Asian and a black girl. guess I'll manage soon - this photographer has a mom from the Seychelles and the dad is Chinese. is blasian a thing? anyway, she thought I only wanted to be friends with her cause I'm not writing anything about sex or sending dick pictures.
also: I tried a couple of dating apps, guess some might only be known in Germany/Europe. Tinder is by far the best, but I got my first matches on feeld and bumble yesterday.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #2034 on: October 19, 2016, 12:18:06 PM »
Matched with a nice 45 year old woman last night. She was 18 years old when I was born! Pretty crazy. I can ask her what it was like watching Twin Peaks when it was brand spankin' new!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2035 on: October 19, 2016, 07:10:14 PM »
Matched with a nice 45 year old woman last night. She was 18 years old when I was born! Pretty crazy. I can ask her what it was like watching Twin Peaks when it was brand spankin' new!

I got matched up with an older married woman on okcupid but she had no pictures so i didn't actually try to meet up with her. I did ask if she could be my sugar momma and thats when she never responded again 

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2036 on: October 19, 2016, 08:02:37 PM »
since I am single my main goal is to have sex with an Asian and a black girl. guess I'll manage soon - this photographer has a mom from the Seychelles and the dad is Chinese. is blasian a thing? anyway, she thought I only wanted to be friends with her cause I'm not writing anything about sex or sending dick pictures.
also: I tried a couple of dating apps, guess some might only be known in Germany/Europe. Tinder is by far the best, but I got my first matches on feeld and bumble yesterday.
I've missed you very much friend, it's good to have you back.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2037 on: October 21, 2016, 09:04:56 PM »
Ever since i made this my pic and bio i been getting 2 or 3 matches a day

All you need is a cute baby

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935