Author Topic: tinder  (Read 391134 times)

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
Re: tinder
« Reply #2100 on: January 18, 2017, 09:22:01 PM »
haha my brother is actually currently with a Russian girl who's an au pair here for 6 months, and they met on tinder

she's a babe, definitely at least make an attempt

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #2101 on: January 18, 2017, 10:13:12 PM »
Do it Tobey! Do it for those of us who don't get matches or get ignored!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

somethingmustbreaknow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #2102 on: January 19, 2017, 12:40:16 AM »
do it, comrade!

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #2103 on: January 19, 2017, 09:27:35 AM »
Thinking of hopping back into the Tinder game soon. I need new photos though since I haven't been on since May of last year.

Anyone have luck with Bumble? I matched with someone (using my old Tinder photos hahaha) but this "girls gotta talk first" thing is fucking bullshit. At this point I'm never gonna talk to her if she has 100 other dudes I have to compete with.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2104 on: January 19, 2017, 10:02:44 AM »
Tobey! You're thinking of not messaging a girl because you've been "kind of" talking to another girl that you haven't even met up with yet? Dude... cast a wide net. Not that you aren't an absolute catch, but that girl you're sort of talking to is for sure still talking to other dudes.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2105 on: January 19, 2017, 10:10:59 AM »
Thinking of hopping back into the Tinder game soon. I need new photos though since I haven't been on since May of last year.

Anyone have luck with Bumble? I matched with someone (using my old Tinder photos hahaha) but this "girls gotta talk first" thing is fucking bullshit. At this point I'm never gonna talk to her if she has 100 other dudes I have to compete with.

Lucky, all I've matched with is girls that don't reply or have "message me first" in the bio.

doublepeenis

« Reply #2106 on: January 19, 2017, 10:31:08 AM »
Tobey, your gonna get raped. But go anyway in case shes real.

Slovakian.. mmmmm

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2107 on: January 19, 2017, 02:49:43 PM »
This will probably be the only time i ever post a pic of my matches but this just seems way too good to be true

Instantly thought it was a catfish or a bot but i got matched up with her this morning and now its almost 10 at night and she never sent a message. You know how bots will just send you random shit as soon as you get matched up and i haven't gotten a creepy message either. She also has her instagram linked to her tinder profile and it seems to be checking out. I might pursue but im kind of talking to this other girl and we are going out next week. That shit always happens to me, as soon as i have something lined up it seems like a better option comes into play. Meh fuck it ill probably message her this weekend and see what happens

This might just open a big can of worms, but remember that you have one extremely appealing quality: you're American. There are many women all over the world who would kill for the possibility of moving to a better country, and, regardless of how your life is (or isn't...) everyone daydreams sometimes about falling in love with someone from somewhere distant and get a complete change of scenery, preferrably to somewhere without heavy traffic, inclement weather, nasty bosses, car bombs or intricate tax legislation. Nowhere is perfect, and we all want what we don't have.

Also, the mere fact that you're foreign makes you way more interesting to her than Tobeycik, the skateboarder from some suburb in Nitra. Have you ever hooked up with a foreign chick? It's a life-changing experience. I'd tell you to get her talking about Czechoslovakia, but you probably have a better plan already.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2108 on: January 19, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »
Yushin Okami: its not really a thing i care about if another girl is talking to other dudes because i talk to other girls as well. I just have a date lined up with her for next week and when that happens i put my full attention on that girl. Whenever i talked to like 3 or 4 girls at once and try to plan to hang out with all of them, i end up not hanging out with any of them. Also you see that shitty beard on this page? Psh im a fucking CATCH.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #2109 on: January 24, 2017, 04:00:07 PM »
A few days ago I was swiping through some tinder girls and I came across a picture of Steve Buschemi putting on makeup from Billy Madison...You know, the guy that crosses Billy's name off a list of people to kill...anyway it was just this photo of Steve. I saw we had a couple of friends in common and a person that has that type of humor is okay in my book. So I swiped right. We matched!

I looked her up using my stalker skills and she checks out as a real human/woman so all good. She's using me though because she's doing a project that involves my work place. That's okay she's funny and I asked her to not kill me.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #2110 on: February 16, 2017, 11:41:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sense of humor, the ladies love it

Also, would it be appropriate to post screenshots of the profiles we encounter?

[close]

Dude....that is what has been missing in this thread. I want to see what tit ya'll guys are grabbing these days. I honestly have never been on Tinder and know most of you guys live in all parts of the US, but I want to see what kind of tail are on these apps.

[close]

Nah, I be getting ignored after telling them I'm 5'7" or no replies but I've definitely seen some kooky shit I want to share haha

Why would you tell them that? I never share my height over tinder (same height as you)

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2111 on: February 17, 2017, 04:35:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sense of humor, the ladies love it

Also, would it be appropriate to post screenshots of the profiles we encounter?

[close]

Dude....that is what has been missing in this thread. I want to see what tit ya'll guys are grabbing these days. I honestly have never been on Tinder and know most of you guys live in all parts of the US, but I want to see what kind of tail are on these apps.

[close]

Nah, I be getting ignored after telling them I'm 5'7" or no replies but I've definitely seen some kooky shit I want to share haha
[close]

Why would you tell them that? I never share my height over tinder (same height as you)
They ask me and I'm honest. I have joked about them saying they'll stop responding to me and they'll act like it's not true. I enjoy it because it gives me material to joke about with friends.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2112 on: February 17, 2017, 04:50:23 PM »
^Just learn how to dunk. So if a girl does ask you height just say "tall enough to dunk a basketball"

Also good job on being honest jeff, i wasn't in the beginning when i first made a tinder account. I used photos from like 2011 and i made it in like 2014 or 2015. I got really fucking fat but just didn't notice cause i never left the house. Had a girl just straight up left as soon as she saw me which i completely get, i was a fat fucking mess. I even had fat people call me fat but they are still fat and now i have a decent body so go fuck yourselves fattys

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2113 on: February 17, 2017, 04:56:45 PM »
^Just learn how to dunk. So if a girl does ask you height just say "tall enough to dunk a basketball"

Also good job on being honest jeff, i wasn't in the beginning when i first made a tinder account. I used photos from like 2011 and i made it in like 2014 or 2015. I got really fucking fat but just didn't notice cause i never left the house. Had a girl just straight up left as soon as she saw me which i completely get, i was a fat fucking mess. I even had fat people call me fat but they are still fat and now i have a decent body so go fuck yourselves fattys

Get it dude!
Honestly, taking a break from the app. I felt like it became toxic because I wouldn't get matches or replies, and I'd be on it a lot. Shit got to me. It also doesn't help I was hammered and making a joke about hitting on my friend's roommate

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #2114 on: February 17, 2017, 07:31:05 PM »
how the F did i go from more matches I can handle a year ago to 6 a week these days.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #2115 on: February 19, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »
I've seen few people to reap the benefits of Internet as mush as Tobey. Good for you, buddy!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2116 on: February 19, 2017, 05:19:24 PM »
some girl i was supposed to go out with last night ghosted me the past two days. She just texted me today saying sorry and she basically partied all weekend. Wasn't having any of that shit. Like i wouldn't have cared at all if she just texted me saying like look cant hang out saturday or anything like that but she instead ghosted me. She was texting me all day today and i told her its no big deal but im not interested anymore cause she acted like a child so now im the dick head because i don't want to go on a date. When you ghost someone you are basically telling that person that they arent worth the minute text explaining whats going on.

Got matched up with another girl last night and we been talking all day. Just found out about this problem that she hates driving and me having extreme anxiety issues when driving i was about to give up. She gave me hope though and said she will try one date, she already explained to me she doesn't want a relationship. Her exact words were dates and cuddling which pretty much means sex. So now i feel horrible that shes going to drive to me but im just going to go down on her for like an hour so i don't feel as bad for making her drive

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2117 on: February 19, 2017, 05:25:33 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2118 on: February 19, 2017, 06:49:39 PM »
crime against humanity if you don't toss that salad

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #2119 on: February 20, 2017, 05:32:50 AM »
Tobey, thank you for being here and doing this.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2120 on: February 20, 2017, 09:03:47 AM »
great job tobey, but don't forget about the STD risk, dude

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2121 on: February 21, 2017, 06:05:58 AM »
I went on a date with that girl last night, i even tried to cancel cause i woke up at 7am and i didn't need to wake up that early and i wanted to take a nap. She sent me a snap of her looking real cute at work so i was like fuck okay lets do this then. Just took her to get pizza but i think this is the only girl that there was no awkward silence at all during the date. It was lots of fun and then she came back to my house and we watched that Kevin Hart and the rock movie central intelligence. We made out the whole time so i can't really tell you if the movie is good or not. Not mad at all we didn't have sex, i mean i was pushing it a little but she said no she doesn't want to so i respected her decision and we just kept on making out. She was torturing me though, like she was sitting on top of me grinding the fuck out of me. So as soon as she left i ate the leftover pizza and jerked off and passed out at like 10. Still had fun   

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2122 on: February 21, 2017, 07:41:21 AM »
lucky bastard !  ;)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2123 on: February 21, 2017, 10:31:46 AM »
did you eat the pizza before or after you jerked off?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 903
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #2124 on: February 21, 2017, 12:22:08 PM »

Or during?

Snapchat has made tinder a lot better imo. You can get their number, add them, and show em you do cool shit or whatever on it. Also, nudes.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2125 on: February 21, 2017, 12:30:54 PM »

Before and as soon as i jerked off i just passed out

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2126 on: February 21, 2017, 01:06:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Before and as soon as i jerked off i just passed out

i wouldve done it the other way. taken care of the boner she left me with, then relaxed with some pizza afterward. like how people smoke cigarettes after sex. it just seems right.

either way, you keep killing it tobes.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #2127 on: February 21, 2017, 01:59:08 PM »
I found a certain pro's wife on Tinder the other day. I'm not going to name name's because I know industry people lurk here and I don't wanna tarnish anyone or ruin someone's marriage.

But, they had pictures with their husband. It was bizarre.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2128 on: February 21, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
I found a certain pro's wife on Tinder the other day. I'm not going to name name's because I know industry people lurk here and I don't wanna tarnish anyone or ruin someone's marriage.

If big name pros ever lurked this thread i would probably fucking kill myself. I think you're good if you name names in this thread

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2129 on: February 21, 2017, 02:06:41 PM »

Mrs. Carroll on tinder. confirmed.